Nog

Forum for kung fu, and grappling, and dolphins, and street fights, and body building, and.....

Moderator: The Kwon

Pherr the Dorf
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Nog

Post by Pherr the Dorf »

http://www.kakuto.com/article.php?sid=207&&thold=0
I: After the game was stopped, you were taking a pose like you were sure of your winning.

N: I was absolutely confident in my victory. I still believe I beat Fedor. ‘cause the game was stopped by doctors, it should not be ruled a No-Contest. Yes, the game might have been ruled as a non contest if Fedor did not take a headbutt intentionally, he was trying to butt into me.

I: eh? Fedor did it with intent?

N: I was just trying to go behind him but he headbutted me to not let me to do so. You can check out the video and see what I wanna try to say, do you wanna watch that now? I have it here.

I: Yes please.

N: See what I mean? You can tell he intentionally was trying to hit his head on me. Right?
Wow, I know shittalking is the norm, but Nog really went overboard on this crap, Nog was far more winded and was not going to win that fight
The first duty of a patriot is to question the government

Jefferson
Kwonryu DragonFist
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Kwonryu DragonFist »

Easy for Nog to say AFTER a fight and come up with something like that.

Just wait for the real deciding matcn and THEN talk Nog! :)
Sionistic
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Sionistic »

I watched the clip over and over, its obvious that fedor was going to punch him with his left hand, NOT headbutt him.
Pherr the Dorf
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Pherr the Dorf »

Sionistic wrote:I watched the clip over and over, its obvious that fedor was going to punch him with his left hand, NOT headbutt him.
Exactly, you can't punch and headbutt someone at the same time, I mean...think about how awkward that'd be to even try

Jefferson
Pherr the Dorf
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Pherr the Dorf »

Fedor wrote:Pride Heavyweight champion finalist of GP Heavyweight, held last August 15, Emelianenko Fedor talked about his opponent Rodrigo Minotauro and about the accident that impeded him to keep fight at the event. 'I am very frustrated. I've never got myself hurt during a fight. It was an accident that unfortunately happened,' lamented the Russian, declared being enjoying the fight until the headbutt, which opened a bib cut in his face.

"I was really enjoying the fight so far. Minotauro techniques are way more better then before, and like him, I have been trying to improve as well," revealed the fighter. About a new fight, Fedor expects Pride features a new one this year. 'I am waiting for this revenge with Nogueira,' declared the Russian.
Such a class fucking act

Jefferson