THE THREAD IS DEAD... LET IT BE.

Stupid posts by stupid people get put here for you to laugh at them.
noel
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

THE THREAD IS DEAD... LET IT BE.

Post by noel »

Go back to hating each other silently.

I can't believe how nasty you people can be. I'm disappointed in some of you, not surprised by others. A lot of you should be ashamed of yourselves.
Taly
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by Taly »

JACKASS!

i feel better ;)
Raistin
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Raistin »

shut the fuck up. i hate you
Mawafu
Star Farmer
Star Farmer

Post by Mawafu »

Feel the love, people!
Psyloche
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Psyloche »

Its a Schooner!
Hijoputa 80 DK - Undermine
Psyloche 80 Rogue - Hyjal
Baaka 80 Paladin - Hyjal
Churrasco 70 Tauren Warrior - Firetree
Rennard 70 UD Priest - Firetree
Sinjin617 - Ogame.org (More or less Retired)
Seithyr 70 Monk - Veeshan (Retired)
Psyloche Wenusberg 70 Rogue - Veeshan (Retired)
cid
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by cid »

Gratz me on 50 Asshats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My first star :)
Taly
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by Taly »

JACKASS!

Im enjoying this ROFL
Fazzar
No Stars!

Post by Fazzar »

I agree whole-heartedly Aranuil. And I agree with Acies on the now-locked thread. Let it go people!! There are good people in PE, there are good people in KoE. There are assholes in PE, and, yes, there are KoE members that are thought of as assholes by others as well. And yes, I realize that by posting, I am perpetuating what I am saying to let go....but this is not why I am posting.

The only reason I am posting is to call out Atokal. Hey bro, don't you have the balls to leave your flames? You post shit then have others respond, then you delete your posts? That is weak man. Hammer may be a total "cum-sucking cleric" (is that proper flaming verbage?) but at least he has the cahones to keep his posts up, no matter how stupid it makes him look. Phew, now I can take Hammerstalker off my list of trying to find something good to say about everyone....took me a long while on that one....now to work on someone a little easier...hmmm...Saddam's moustache is very well groomed....
Baracus
Gets Around
Gets Around

Post by Baracus »

I see your point, but I have to disagree with you Fazzar. Sometime the most productive thing that you can do is remove the words you posted. You can't take back they damage they did, but you can keep them from doing any further damage.

Baracus
Five trouts in a trout box! - Wonko
Baracus Asshat
Atokal
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Atokal »

Fazz you retarded small minded eternal ass licker. Go back to your little hole and think about what you just said.
I agree whole-heartedly Aranuil. And I agree with Acies on the now-locked thread. Let it go people!!
then you say this
The only reason I am posting is to call out Atokal. Hey bro, don't you have the balls to leave your flames? You post shit then have others respond, then you delete your posts? That is weak man. Hammer may be a total "cum-sucking cleric" (is that proper flaming verbage?)
I just saw things that I wrote that I was not proud of that were posted in anger, so the better part of valor was to remove them.

However you dickless wonder jumping on a thread and contradicting yourself takes stupidity to an all time high. When you have something intelligent to say do it don't hide in the tard section go to the main boards and call me out or STFU. I posted here because of relevance.

btw no one cares about your opinion of Hammer or anything else

Baracus change your sig it is offensive and only serves to anger me and others more.
Atokal
If an injury has to be done to a man it should be so severe that his vengeance need not be feared.
Niccolo Machiavelli
Fazzar
No Stars!

Post by Fazzar »

1. I didn't put this in retard section. I added on to this one since I didn't want to start a new thread.
2. You posted stuff you weren't proud of....well, thats fine...make a post apologizing for it. But, I'm sorry, you DID post it....leave it up, maybe delete some offensive vulgar words, but leave the message up and take the consequences like a man.
3. I agree that Baracus signature is offensive.....but don't get upset at Baracus--Hammer is the one who said it. Talk to your brother about not saying it. If Hammer doesn't write it, Baracus can't quote it in his sig.
4. And I acknowledged that my own post was contradictory...I just put that first paragraph to say how I felt, since I was gonna post anyways about your deleted posts. I would not have posted anything if all I had to say was my first paragraph.
5. Noone cares about my opinion? Maybe...but you can say that about anyone..who cares what you or Hammer or Wufran or Jlove or Cid or anyone else has to say any more than me? Do people value your opinion more than anyone elses? Are you that conceited or delusional?
Arsecn
Star Farmer
Star Farmer

Post by Arsecn »

Hey Fazz... this is for you:

Just STFU and leave it be.
~ 70 Troll Scourge Knight ~

"You're talking a whole lotta Jibba-Jabba."
Voronwë
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Voronwë »

WHAT A FUCKING RETARDED THREAD THAT WAS!!

both guilds should be dissolved for that thread.

but seriously, here is a tidbit:

having been formerly in a guild that sometimes didnt have the good sense to avoid yelling shit in public, it really makes both sides look *AWFUL* when threads like that spill over to public boards.
Dregor Thule
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: Xathlak
PSN ID: dregor77

Post by Dregor Thule »

Jesus people, this is the vault! Shit slinging is what we come here for! Keep up the good work.
Hoarmurath
Star Farmer
Star Farmer

Post by Hoarmurath »

I was too slow in registering so I couldn't chime in with my irrelevant thoughts. :( Oh, woe is I.

P.S. Hey guys , what's up? :P
noel
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by noel »

Fazzar wrote:I agree whole-heartedly Aranuil. And I agree with Acies on the now-locked thread. Let it go people!! There are good people in PE, there are good people in KoE. There are assholes in PE, and, yes, there are KoE members that are thought of as assholes by others as well. And yes, I realize that by posting, I am perpetuating what I am saying to let go....but this is not why I am posting.

The only reason I am posting is to call out Atokal. Hey bro, don't you have the balls to leave your flames? You post shit then have others respond, then you delete your posts? That is weak man. Hammer may be a total "cum-sucking cleric" (is that proper flaming verbage?) but at least he has the cahones to keep his posts up, no matter how stupid it makes him look. Phew, now I can take Hammerstalker off my list of trying to find something good to say about everyone....took me a long while on that one....now to work on someone a little easier...hmmm...Saddam's moustache is very well groomed....
Don't agree with me, then go off being a cocksucker. I said let it fucking die and I meant it. I will destroy this thread with pie, cake, and anything else I can get my hands on if you idiots don't let it go.

Log on to EQ and get yourselves a fucking channel if you still want to discuss this, because the rest of us don't want to see it. Feel free to lock this thread too.
Mawafu
Star Farmer
Star Farmer

Post by Mawafu »

*hands Aranuil some pecan pie to use because we all know pecan pie>pie>brownies>cake*
Atokal
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Atokal »

Fazzar wrote:
And I acknowledged that my own post was contradictory...I just put that first paragraph to say how I felt, since I was gonna post anyways about your deleted posts. I would not have posted anything if all I had to say was my first paragraph.
So you just wanted to stir up shit, grats you.
Hopefully you are finished looking stupid.

Oh yeah JACKASS
Atokal
If an injury has to be done to a man it should be so severe that his vengeance need not be feared.
Niccolo Machiavelli
noel
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by noel »

Pecan Pie - Shu Qi from the movie The Transporter.

LOCKPLZKTHX!
Xouqoa
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
XBL Gamertag: Xouqoa

Post by Xouqoa »

When a thread gets locked it's usually for good reason. Please don't start another one about the same topic. Thanks!
"Our problems are man-made, therefore they may be solved by man. No problem of human destiny is beyond human beings." - John F Kennedy