A life in the day 2

No holds barred discussion. Someone train you and steal your rare spawn? Let everyone know all about it! (Not for the faint of heart!)

Moderator: TheMachine

Sparty
Star Farmer
Star Farmer

A life in the day 2

Post by Sparty »

Hello fuckers, been a while. Figured Ide post another daily log, this time from a weekend.

Friday, Oct 4th

10am--Works over, heading home for shower then picking up the wife. yup, im married now. My wifes name is Tera, she's deaf. Can't hear a fucking thing. I even had to learn sign language (that explains my absense from the vault). Sometimes when I get mad at my wife, I finger my asshole, then make her sniff it, that means Sparty is mad.

10:33am--Hi again, im in the car, just picked up my wife. She cant hear but she can read so I have to watch what I write. yM sefiw a gib taf erohw.

11:16am--Getting ready to take my daily nap. I use to sleep naked, but ever since my son Sparty Jr was born, I dont sleep naked. One time I woke up and he had my thingy stuck in a Bob the Builder tool set.

2:56pm--Im up. I had a dream that I could tell time.

4:19pm--I decided to make dinner for the little lady. Yup, deaf people eat. I decided to roast some herring bird. My wife didnt seem to find that funny and we got into a fight. I signed to her that she should shut her fucking hand. Im not that great at signing but I think she told me to go to hell and have a cat train in a wall seven times.

4:55pm--The little spat is over and im relaxing in the living room. When my wife and I got our own place, she moved her see and eye dog into the house. Ive got a little thing for the dog and I can tell theres a little chemistry there but im not sure how to aproach the dog. With rex, it was different. There was no one in our lives and things just happened. You know? Plus im not sure if the see and eye dog will let my wife know about us.

7:45pm--Getting ready to go out with some friends. Just the guys tonight, yay. First stop is chilli's for 2 for 1's.

9:30pm--6 long islands in about 1 hour. Im starting to get a little dizzy and I know it will hit very soon. This should be an exciting night. I shaved the hair around my nipples and everything.

10:57pm--Well, Howdy fucking do fellas. We were leaving chilli's, but I decided to climb a tree outside the resteraunt. My friends are getting really pissed and they are throwning sticks at me. They cant hear me from up here so im trying to do sign language down to them but they dont understand. If only Tera was here.

11:33pm--Im crying now. Not sure why but I think its because I fell out of the tree and my ex friends beat the living shit out of me.I really dont know what to do now. Im have no ride and im basically lifeless in the parking lot.

11:44pm--A nice homeless person by the name of Billy came buy and asked me if I wanted to ride in his shopping cart. Of course I said yes, drunk or not drunk, ive been waiting for this opertunity forever. Billy is an Older fella whoe looks like a cross of bob dole and prince. Ide fuck him.

Sat
12:19am--Im not sure where Billy is taking me and Im kinda getting scared. Last time I had interaction with a homeless person was when I got a bj from a fella named tommy two tows for 7 dollars. Wasnt that great.

12:39am--We just turned into a dark alley and billy is telling me to go into this old abandoned building. I just shit my pants a little bit and its rolling down my leg. None the less, Im going to go into the building and see what billy is trying.

12:40am--HOLY FRIGGAN MOLY. Its true, its true, it does exist. I CANT BELIEVE IT. A Reject bar! Retards, blinds, cripples, homeless, ice skaters, the is like the holy grail to me. People with one arm holding up beers. Retards playing cards. Fat people smiling. ice skaters fitting in. A guy with one eye eyballing the ladies. 2 armless people holding nubs as they walk by. I knew this place existed.

12:46am--I was just kicked out for having shit on my leg. I dont knwo what to do now. Im lost and dont know where to go.

1:15am--A gang just cornered me and noticed the iced out thug necklace I have. I think I may die. I guess tihs is the time to tell everyone my biggest secret. The most amazing thing youve ive heard. I................................AM...........................Little Rico! No, im not little Rico, He just showed up and shot the gang of gang. Im saved.

2:20am-- The night is still young and me and Little Rico decided to hit the beachside and see if we can pick up any 12 yr old runnaways.

3:46am-- No luck, and now LR is taking me home. fuck them ho's, right LR? He just said, true true.

4:01am--Walking into the door now. My wife is still up. Shes in the computer room, listening to audio books. Night fuckers.

I am not U but I
I love you guys
noel
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by noel »

ROFLMAO! Sparty that was great, thank you. :)
Shanks
Gets Around
Gets Around

Post by Shanks »

I knew Little Rico would save teh day.
Truant
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Re: A life in the day 2

Post by Truant »

Sparty wrote:Shes in the computer room, listening to audio books.

ROFLMAO

<3 Sparty : )
Ebumar
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Ebumar »

We've needed this. Thank you sparty. Absolutly hillarious.
Zamtuk
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Zamtuk »

Fucking priceless.
Fuck Michigan!
Joramile
Gets Around
Gets Around

Post by Joramile »

Reject bars...hehe, EQA - EQ anonymous!
Joramile Doomdragon
Ex-Veeshan player
60 Shaman of the Tribunal
"If our paths should cross again, then my job is yet to be finished." ~My Own Demented Little Mind
Destinae-
No Stars!

Post by Destinae- »

I signed to her that she should shut her fucking hand
k?
Revs
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Revs »

How did you manage to stay in the Reject Bar for 6 minutes? :D
Canoe
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Canoe »

LMAO Sparty :

When my wife and I got our own place, she moved her see and eye dog into the house.

Wasn't she deaf and not blind ??? :P
Braxter
Star Farmer
Star Farmer

Post by Braxter »

A Reject bar! Retards, blinds, cripples, homeless, ice skaters
ROFL
Zvenn Eaglefist
Star Farmer
Star Farmer

Post by Zvenn Eaglefist »

OMFG thats hillarious
Sensei Zvenn
formerly the 65th Transcendent of the Celestial Tomb...currently retired

<embed src="http://www.webspawner.com/users/veeshan/whoopass.swf" quality="high" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="120" height="90"></embed>
Aslanna
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Aslanna »

What's Sparty got against Ice Skaters?
Have You Hugged An Iksar Today?

--
Forthe
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
XBL Gamertag: Brutus709

Re: A life in the day 2

Post by Forthe »

You had me at ..
Sparty wrote:I signed to her that she should shut her fucking hand.

Saw this a few days ago when looking at old pics. Sparty isn't just a sic fuck but also a skilled dueler. (lvl55 sparty vs lvl60 Grimme - hope Grimme still reads this board ;P)
Canelek
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: Canelek

Post by Canelek »

Damn boy, yous funny
en kærlighed småkager
Ravenwind
Gets Around
Gets Around

Post by Ravenwind »

JUSt What I needed this morning Thanks Sparty