Interesting blonde story (supposedly factual)

No holds barred discussion. Someone train you and steal your rare spawn? Let everyone know all about it! (Not for the faint of heart!)

Moderator: TheMachine

Goth Ranger
Gets Around
Gets Around

Interesting blonde story (supposedly factual)

Post by Goth Ranger »

Linda Burnett, 23, a resident of San Diego, was visiting her in-laws and while there went to a nearby supermarket to pick up some groceries. Several people noticed her sitting in her car with the windows rolled up and with her eyes closed, with both hands behind the back of her head. One customer who had been at the store for a while became concerned and walked over to the car. He noticed that Linda's eyes were now open, and she looked very strange. He asked her if she was okay, and Linda replied that she'd been shot in the back of the head, and had been holding her brains in for over an hour. The man called the paramedics, who broke into the car because the doors were locked and Linda refused to remove her hands from her head. When they finally got in, they found Linda had a wad of bread dough on the back of her head. A Pillsbury biscuit canister had exploded from the heat, making a loud noise that sounded like a gunshot, and the wad of dough hit her in the back of her head. When she reached back to find out what it was, she felt the dough and thought it was her brains. She initially passed out, but quickly recovered and tried to hold her brains
in for over an hour until someone noticed and came to her aid. And, yes, Linda is a blonde.
As the cold winds blew in snow.
The cherry petals fell.
I fell in love with war.
sweetkastings
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by sweetkastings »

this was on mythbusters
L33t mage of veeshan
Legacy of Virtues gimp
Complete idiot
(o'.')--o(-_-)TKO!!!
Sweet's Shizzle
Mag65.36/Ve Rh 1683hp 4832m ft5 r3 G++G<3 e++ p- D+ O+++ !T L- !H F++ G++ B++ t++++ Dm+ X++
Talelor
Gets Around
Gets Around

Post by Talelor »

Seen this posted before, however if someone were to believe this happened to them they deserve to be shot in the back of the head...repeatedly.
Talelor Boreland
* Veeshan Retired *
Dregor Thule
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: Xathlak
PSN ID: dregor77

Post by Dregor Thule »

DIDNT YOU LEAVE YET?
Akaran_D
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Akaran_D »

In all seriousness, it may well be possible for something like this to actually occur. If the shock is great enough, you won't feel the pain in hte back of your head, and there are no pain sensors inside the brain itself.

Though I probably would spare a minute to look for blood on my hands, at least.
Akaran of Mistmoore, formerly Akaran of Veeshan
I know I'm good at what I do, but I know I'm not the best.
But I guess that on the other hand, I could be like the rest.
Kylere
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Kylere »

Lame Ranger go away with your 10 year old net myths
She Dreams in Digital
\"Led Zeppelin taught an entire generation of young men how to make love, if they just listen\"- Michael Reed(2005)
Goth Ranger
Gets Around
Gets Around

Post by Goth Ranger »

I'd rather stick around Ky. :)
Can't let your net self esteem get too good an' all.
The cherry petals fell.
I fell in love with war.
archeiron
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by archeiron »

Kylere wrote:Lame Ranger go away with your 10 year old net myths
What ever happened to the serious flaming of the old VV? This comment isn't even worthy of the FoH Screenshots forum; we all need to brush up on our flaming skills; this board is becoming way too tame. ;)
[65 Storm Warden] Archeiron Leafstalker (Wood Elf) <Sovereign>RETIRED
sweetkastings
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by sweetkastings »

well we would be ok flamers if all flames we not directed to me
L33t mage of veeshan
Legacy of Virtues gimp
Complete idiot
(o'.')--o(-_-)TKO!!!
Sweet's Shizzle
Mag65.36/Ve Rh 1683hp 4832m ft5 r3 G++G<3 e++ p- D+ O+++ !T L- !H F++ G++ B++ t++++ Dm+ X++
Kylere
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Kylere »

You know what Arch? I agree!

So Goth Ranger, you think you are part of the "kewl" Goth subculture, I am sure that the shirt you picked up at Hot Topic and the pants that look like a skirt you picked up next door at JC Penny really impress the 12 year olds you try to pick up but they do not impress a real goth.

You know that biker chain you have hanging off your wallet? Yeah the dumb ass one, perhaps you should realize that owning one and wearing it while the closest you get to a motorcycle is your Huffy, yep sure sign of a loser. Johnny Cash was a cooler man in black then you will ever be and he played country music. Marilyn Manson is just a Alice Cooper wannabe, and you are not Goth.

So you think are quite the "boi" I bet you are, wussy unfulfilled and crying while listening to Emo music def will stop you from becoming a man. Perhaps if you wore less eye shadow than the girls you hit on, you might stand a chance, but then you would be uncovering your pale zit covered flesh rather than hiding it behind 10 layers of clown white makeup.

Of course at this point you cannot even be cool with people that might be goth, because lets face reality, no one who ever deserved the title Goth proclaims it themself. I suppose you do it to be different from all the boys at school, but face reality, when every Bobbie, Nickie and Tommy are all wearing black you are no longer unique, you are just another sheep looking for a shepherd.

But I have hope, because if Charles Manson ever gets released from prison then he will need a new family and your ignorant wannabe ass will believe him when he tells you he is Marilyn's dad. Then you can be his Cabin Boy.
She Dreams in Digital
\"Led Zeppelin taught an entire generation of young men how to make love, if they just listen\"- Michael Reed(2005)
Akaran_D
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Akaran_D »

I'd like to point out somthing, at least in my defense, that not all people that wear black, have black leather trenchcoats, black boots, wallets with a chain on htem, ect, are not entirely goth.

Myself for example. I am of pale skin, having been unfortunately enough to be born to very white parrents. Bright colors, such as green, yellow, and bright reds / blues do not look good on me. Darker colors, well, you have grey and black and navy blue. I look better in black than I do the afformentioned, so it's one of the chief colors in my wardrobe.

I wear blck boots when I can simply because of three reasons: I don't like brownm it doesn't match my usual clothing; boots tend to have OMGIAMRETARDEDCAUSEALOTISTWOWORDS more padding than tennis shoes, and I have easily brusable feet; and lastly, I enjoy the protection that steel toes offer me. I am a clutz. I drop stuff. Usually on my feet if not my head, and the steel toes do wonders to keep me saef and happy.

The trench is a christmas present from my mom. It feels like a nice, big, wearable leather blanket and keeps me warm and dry. I can wrap myself up in that and go to sleep without too much difficulty.

The chain attached to my wallet? I am horribly forgetful. It's there so that if I forget to take it out of my pants when I go to bed, it doesn't like, fall out somewhere or go in the wash. It also doubles as a great keychain, again, so I don't lose my housekeyes for the billionth time.

This has been a message from the "I'm not goth, even if I look like it" foundation.
Kylere
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Kylere »

Akaran, sounds like you are in denial LOL
She Dreams in Digital
Nilaman
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by Nilaman »

Do you have mittens with those strings attached? You know, those strings that tie them together so you don't lose em?
Akaran_D
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Akaran_D »

....leather gloves with little snap together tags...

I suck, I really do.
Goth Ranger
Gets Around
Gets Around

Post by Goth Ranger »

Kylere, I'm sure the amount of time you spend on these boards doesn't have anything to do with you being a pariah among what ever little societal bunch of retards it is you consider yourself to be a part of.
(Oh wait, I do think it does)

I'm also sure that you weren't patting yourself on the shoulder for that shit tarded post of yours, and didn't start saying "El O El" outloud, just to prove to yourself, that the whole story about you being inbred was a joke.

Far as your absolutely idiotic parallel drawn to Manson, I have to laugh. He's mainly a conceited, sexually frustrated egomaniac, whose voice resembles the sounds of rabid dogs fucking.

Oh lord lol. Physical based verbal attack? Come on, you can do better than that Kylere. I don't know about you, but I'm no stranger to the gym, I enjoy being active, rather than spending hours on these boards, trying to come up with some illusion of "wit" to charm myself with. Because face it, the only person who got anything out of your post was you, and for the love of god, don't masturbate to yer reflection in the monitor.

Kylere, the nickname Goth in my handle, has about as much to do with my own perception on the label, as your own has to do with you being a real life EQ character yourself. Unless of course you think that the amount of code and pixels your toon has, makes ya into a better person.
When people are stupid, you simplify things for them, the bare fact you can do no better than to hang on my board name, indicates you as such an idiot.
The cherry petals fell.
I fell in love with war.
Pherr the Dorf
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Pherr the Dorf »

how do you get a goth out of a tree??

cut the rope
The first duty of a patriot is to question the government

Jefferson
Goth Ranger
Gets Around
Gets Around

Post by Goth Ranger »

How many goths does it take to screw in a light bulb?

Hard to say, turn the fucker on and they scatter like roaches.
The cherry petals fell.
I fell in love with war.
Drasta
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Drasta »

question ... how did the dough get her in the back of the head when there is a head rest behind her head ..?
Kguku
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by Kguku »

"When you dance with the devil, the devil don't change, the devil changes you."
Kylere
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Kylere »

YAWWWWWWWN.

The little pssiy goth bitch boi whines back attacking my number of posts, while he is on minimum his third nick here after his attitude and personality has forced everyong to ignore his priors. You still cannot develop a personality this tiome, so you are going to have to retire Goth Ranger next. But that is okay your true self will shine throough, someone will check the logs and we will know that you have failed again.

I bet you cream yourself each night dreaming of the day someone will take you seriously on these boards but it will not happen, see, I know something you have not learned, no one takes anyne seriously on these boards, and your pathetic need for approval here should be redirected to someone outside your bedroom and your collection of lipsticks.

Then you try to remove yourself from your contact wearing hero Marilyn, it makes sense that unable to express any solid sexuality you would prefer music performed by those who tend to appear androgenous. You do not have to hide it to feel tough, you can admit it here because you are already a loser. No need to hide it.

You then pull the Michael Moore trick when called out and say "It is just a comedy", well if you pick Goth Ranger you get to live with it, I pick a handle to use because just Kyle is too short for most logins, you pick Goth Ranger because you think it makes you sound L33t.

Now go away little man, you Searyx and Pottamina need to go make a board somewhere and you can regale each other with stories of posting on VV.
She Dreams in Digital
Mplor
Star Farmer
Star Farmer

Post by Mplor »

It's like watching little girls call each other names on the playground. :vv_boring:

Hum, that sounds kind of pervy, doesn't it? Nobody tell Atokal about this thread!!!
The Boney King of Nowhere.
Goth Ranger
Gets Around
Gets Around

Post by Goth Ranger »

For every post which associates the concept of "goth" with the concept of "Mansonite" I laugh. That being said, I'm still laughing after having read yours.

Good point about little girls though, vicious creatures, who'll seep your money like a tumor.

Oh one last thing Ky. Space bar, its your friend.

By the way, I found the link amusing, was not aware that this story was so old. Hmm. Urban Myths.
The cherry petals fell.
I fell in love with war.