Please moderate more

No holds barred discussion. Someone train you and steal your rare spawn? Let everyone know all about it! (Not for the faint of heart!)

Moderator: TheMachine

Phugg_Innay
Star Farmer
Star Farmer

Post by Phugg_Innay »

As a daily lurker here at the Vault , I eee no probs. If anything the mods (Py Xou) have been WAY BEYOND lenient. For shit sake they LET Searyx post (and ty for the STFU) All the whining and bitching is pretty out of control, but for goodness sakes , WE HAVE A PLACE OF OUR OWN !!! not a reatil establishment out for the almighty dollar (like IGN is). I applaud all the work that has been put into this place. If I had the knowledge to help the mods out I sure as hell would , and yes I would be wrong often , I'm only friggin human after all.
That said , that was my 2cents on the whole thing. WE have a place to call OUR OWN . I agree with the above , "If you dont like it , go the fuck away"
Phugg Innay Bard ( retired )
WTFO ,,, (What the Fuck , OVER)
Hammerstalker PE
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Hammerstalker PE »

Very well put Phugg...
Simple and to the point. This is a place we can call home. It was formed after a bunch of brutal assholes decided to come and fuck with us at IGN. I agree with the sentiment if you don't like get the fuck out.
Hammerstalker Ironforge
65th High Priest of War

Hammr Bloodforge

58th Battletank
Xyun
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Xyun »

Aranuil wrote:Devereux (I defy anyone to stand up and say he's intelligent)
Devereaux is one of the most intelligent people I have met in EQ. He is ten times the man and a hundred times the EQ player that you are.
I tell it like a true mackadelic.
Founder of Ixtlan - the SCUM of Veeshan.
Atokal
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Atokal »

Xyun wrote:
Devereaux is one of the most intelligent people I have met in EQ. He is ten times the man and a hundred times the EQ player that you are.
And you know this cause you have met Aranuil?
Or is it just a biased opinion you garnered while biting your pillow with Dev buried balls deep in yer ass?

You are the Tool of the Day.
Atokal
If an injury has to be done to a man it should be so severe that his vengeance need not be feared.
Niccolo Machiavelli
Fairweather Pure
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: SillyEskimo

Post by Fairweather Pure »

I'm a Free Mason, a card carrying member of the Illuminati, and a member of the Veeshan Vault fnord.
Xouqoa
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
XBL Gamertag: Xouqoa

Post by Xouqoa »

Fairweather Pure wrote:I'm a Free Mason, a card carrying member of the Illuminati, and a member of the Veeshan Vault fnord.
Nay, good sir. Your membership expired two months ago!
"Our problems are man-made, therefore they may be solved by man. No problem of human destiny is beyond human beings." - John F Kennedy
Cartalas
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Cartalas »

Xyun wrote:

Well that tells me about your character. :cry:
Braxter
Star Farmer
Star Farmer

Post by Braxter »

Devereaux is intelligent. If you flame me for saying that, I'll make your ego hurt.
VariaVespasa
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by VariaVespasa »

I dunno about EQ intelligent, but his rants and flames here lately havent exactly been triumphant masterpieces. Very mediocre, bordering on thoroughly boring, sad to say.

Mind you, anyone who actually leads raids gets a fair bit of slack in my book, and if inflicting low-quality flames on my reading time is how he wants to use that slack I can handle it. :)

*Hugs*
Varia
kyoukan
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by kyoukan »

Considering the quality of his posts he is pretty much coming off as one of the dumbest motherfuckers since Eckolit.

Cartwheelsforfood? Geico insurance claims adjuster? I expect my 5 year old cousin to come up with something more clever than that.
Pahreyia
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Pahreyia »

This has been another episode of "OMG we ACTUALLY AGREE with something Kyoukan has said!" brought to you by "Devereaux is just that stupid a motherfucker that he can stop the rotation of the planets and freeze hell over" and "SPAM."

See you next week folks. Same bat time, same bat channel.
noel
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by noel »

Xyun wrote:
Devereaux is one of the most intelligent people I have met in EQ. He is ten times the man
Ummm....
and a hundred times the EQ player that you are.
THAT'S NOT SAYING MUCH! (and you're wrong there too, kthx)
Oh, my God; I care so little, I almost passed out.
Xouqoa
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
XBL Gamertag: Xouqoa

Post by Xouqoa »

Aranuil, be quiet you filthy door-to-door ironing board salesman.
"Our problems are man-made, therefore they may be solved by man. No problem of human destiny is beyond human beings." - John F Kennedy
Hammerstalker PE
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

OMG Xyun you are a Tool. Dev has been pwned on every thread he has posted on for the last week. :twisted:
Hammerstalker Ironforge
65th High Priest of War

Hammr Bloodforge

58th Battletank
Zamtuk
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Zamtuk »

Look who is saying Dev is smart. That doesn't say much at all.
Trek
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Trek »

:lol:
Rekaar.
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by Rekaar. »

I swear there are only 5 people per thread that actually comprehend the posts they reply to. It's like trying to carry on a conversation with a 4 year old :roll:

So to try this another way...if the posts become so off-topic the thread becomes a waste of time to continue discussing, who again are the disruptors? Let me answer for those of you that refuse(?) to digest logic: the people that spam the thread because they don't like it in an effort to get it locked. I mentioned no names to my knowledge regarding this issue, you know who you are. If you feel the need to defend yourself well hey, if the shoe fits...
Time makes more converts than reason. - Thomas Paine
Sparck
Gets Around
Gets Around

Post by Sparck »

Hammer, stfu you Amway salesman.
Fesuni Chopsui
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Fesuni Chopsui »

rofl sparck :lol:
Quietly Retired From EQ In Greater Faydark
Hammerstalker PE
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

I would rather sell Amway than be a Depends diaper tester Sparck you ball licker!
Hammerstalker Ironforge
65th High Priest of War

Hammr Bloodforge

58th Battletank
Sparck
Gets Around
Gets Around

Post by Sparck »

I would rather be a Depends diaper tester than an N' Sync groupie such as yourself.
Hammerstalker PE
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

My N'Sync collection pwns your Barry Manilow, Bee Gees, Neil Sedaka, Bay City Rollers, Partridge Family, Donny Osmund, Elton John, and George Michael's collections...

Oh and stop spamming my e-mail with your PeeWee Herman poster collection DORK!
Hammerstalker Ironforge
65th High Priest of War

Hammr Bloodforge

58th Battletank
Trek
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Trek »

You two know each other to well.

At least its the 'in thing' nowadays
Xyun
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Xyun »

So much h8.

Zamtuk says look at who is supporting him and it doesn't say much. Now let's see who is attacking him:

Atokal
Cartalas
Aranuil
Hammerstalker

I-R-O-N-Y

I guess your measure of intelligence is how well you can lay into someone on VV? Shit I should be your fucking God then. You stupid motherfuckers forgot that you destroyed your glass house long ago, and are running around posting inane shit like rabid dogs. Then you dare to criticize someone else's intelligence? Fuck you for being so damn dumb.

Dev took an infantile guild and made it a 3rd tier guild in under 6 months, and was a major contributor to getting us to where we are. You motherfuckers are on the sidelines talking shit, and worse, cheerleading corrupt ass shit in a game you don't even fucking understand. You pussies need to get a fucking grip on reality.
Pahreyia
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Pahreyia »

Xyun wrote:So much h8.

Zamtuk says look at who is supporting him and it doesn't say much. Now let's see who is attacking him:

Atokal
Cartalas
Aranuil
Hammerstalker

I-R-O-N-Y

I guess your measure of intelligence is how well you can lay into someone on VV? Shit I should be your fucking God then. You stupid motherfuckers forgot that you destroyed your glass house long ago, and are running around posting inane shit like rabid dogs. Then you dare to criticize someone else's intelligence? Fuck you for being so damn dumb.

Dev took an infantile guild and made it a 3rd tier guild in under 6 months, and was a major contributor to getting us to where we are. You motherfuckers are on the sidelines talking shit, and worse, cheerleading corrupt ass shit in a game you don't even fucking understand. You pussies need to get a fucking grip on reality.
I know nothing of Dev in game. All I can say is that from what he has shown of himself here, I would be honestly surprised if he could log in, let alone lead a guild. And no, that's not based on his flaming ineptitude.
Hammerstalker PE
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Xyun your flames should make you the god of what exactly? A humid day would put out your weak assed flames. Further your list is short oh by about 15 people. Learn to count Moron before proclaiming yourself anything but the Dumb ass you are.
Hammerstalker Ironforge
65th High Priest of War

Hammr Bloodforge

58th Battletank
Denadeb
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by Denadeb »

I really do laugh when I read some of the shit posted here. The majority of you talking shit about Dev don't have an oustanding track record of being masterminds of flaming or known as being intelligent. Irony at its finest.

If your offended by this then I'm probably talking about you.

On another note hope everyone had a happy Easter.
Xyun
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Xyun »

Xyun your flames should make you the god of what exactly? A humid day would put out your weak assed flames.
hahahahahhahah

need I remind you?

Hammer's asshole
Further your list is short oh by about 15 people. Learn to count Moron before proclaiming yourself anything but the Dumb ass you are.
You mean to tell me that since there are 15 idiots instead of 4 that it makes you any less of an idiot? There are millions of you hammer, and you are all fucking stupid.
Cartalas
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Cartalas »

Xyun wrote:So much h8.

Atokal
Cartalas
Aranuil
Hammerstalker

I-R-O-N-Y

Oh I see the light now!! Thank God for Devereaux I always thought intelligence was measured by VV Im sorry I never Relized it was measured on how far you can take a guild in a GAME!!!. Oh well what did I expect im arguing with someone who defends the French.

So Xyun my boy why dont you eat me like a candy bar, Nuts and all baby.
Atokal
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Atokal »

Jice Virago wrote:Atokal,
I have made that statement about exactly two people, and when it was vaguely made about Taly it was sarcasm, not that it shocks me that your tiny brain fails to gasp such concepts. In fact I often wonder if, like the dinosaurs you have an extra mini brain in your ass to help keep your lungs taking in oxygen while your typing out your posts since your clever pulitzer winning insight clearly must consume all available mental capacity you posses.
Jice Girl wrote:On the other hand, there are more than a few female players in the game who have gotten things they didn't earn by conventional means when it has come time to assign loot at the end of a raid.
The above taken from your post on the Taly thread.

More than a few shithead. Counting 101 or English 101. Your attitude towards women in this game can only be described as neanderthal. The fact is you cannot stand the concept that real females play the part of a female better than you. You are conflicted, you are stupid, and all your witty prose can't hide the fact that in your deepest moments of self reflection you cry out I AM STRONG, I AM INVINCIBLE, I AM WOMAN!111!11[/b]
Last edited by Atokal on April 21, 2003, 10:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Atokal
If an injury has to be done to a man it should be so severe that his vengeance need not be feared.
Niccolo Machiavelli
Trias
Almost 1337
Almost 1337
XBL Gamertag: Hamlas3r
PSN ID: Hamlaser

Post by Trias »

off topic, but has this ever happened to you?

playa01: (shoots an arrow at some randomite in the arena and he happens to combust upon impact) /say hehe own

victim tells you, 'wtf dood thanks for picking on someone who is only level 23 you dick fuck'

playa01 tells victim, 'my bad playa, didn't think you'd combust off of one arrow'

victim tells you, 'just SHUT THE FUCK UP BEFORE I FLY A PLANE INTO THE WORLD TRADE CENTER'

playa01 tells victim, 'what the...hahaha'

^
|
|
a true story
Cartalas
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Cartalas »

Trias wrote:off topic, but has this ever happened to you?

playa01: (shoots an arrow at some randomite in the arena and he happens to combust upon impact) /say hehe own

victim tells you, 'wtf dood thanks for picking on someone who is only level 23 you dick fuck'

playa01 tells victim, 'my bad playa, didn't think you'd combust off of one arrow'

victim tells you, 'just SHUT THE FUCK UP BEFORE I FLY A PLANE INTO THE WORLD TRADE CENTER'

playa01 tells victim, 'what the...hahaha'

^
|
|
a true story

Hmmm Devereaux Start a new character?
Fallanthas
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Fallanthas »

So to try this another way...if the posts become so off-topic the thread becomes a waste of time to continue discussing, who again are the disruptors? Let me answer for those of you that refuse(?) to digest logic: the people that spam the thread because they don't like it in an effort to get it locked. I mentioned no names to my knowledge regarding this issue, you know who you are. If you feel the need to defend yourself well hey, if the shoe fits...
A fallacy based on the assumption that this is some kind of information board.

Clue for you sir. This board exists for the sole purpose of flaming and getting through the work day.

You don't like it, you are more than welcome to peddle your shiny ass over to http://www.crayola.com and practice your flaming there.
Voronwë
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Voronwë »

this board is well moderated.

idiocy in all shapes and sizes is permitted and for that i thank the mods :p

the only thing i would change, if i were mod (and i probably would do a much WORSE job than these guys), would be to retard a lot more threads.

which of course woudl spawn a bunch of threads entitled:

"WTF did you retard my thread"

which would result in me retarding the new thread.

which would result in

"YOU IGN NUN FUCKTARD .."

you get the idea.

of course that would get retarded as well.

i think you're getting the picture.

on a seperate note, if people dont want to have their posts subject for public review (ie critique) they shouldnt make them public :)
Last edited by Voronwë on April 21, 2003, 11:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Oreck
Gets Around
Gets Around

Post by Oreck »

Wow...

I never get edited or banned... im a good :lilangel: like others should be.
Humm.. Interesting but, Irelevant

Oreo.
masteen
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by masteen »

Voronwë is so on Xou's jock. :P

Shadow fnord would be a great guild name.
Voronwë
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Voronwë »

mangina love
miir
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: miir1

Post by miir »

PS Cart, you're a fucking riot
It's spelled i-d-i-o-t.
:)

Rekaar wrote:I may not agree with what any of you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.

The mods are playing favorites - fact.
There are no fucking rights to defend on this forum.

If you don't like it, go the fuck away. If you want a forum that doesn't play favorites, have cliques or moderators, make one yourself, you lazy sack of shit.

Aslanna wrote:The last defense of the ignorant: "If you don't like it leave". That solves everything!
Seriously...
Nobody is forcing anyone to come here.
If you think you can create a better community site for Veeshan, put your time, money and effort into doing it... otherwise shut the hell up.

People love their country yet do they not protest and voice their dissent when they see something they deem as not right?
Enough with the short bus analogies.... this is not a democracy.
This website is a private entity... more like a restaurant than a nation.
If you don't like what they serve or the prices they charge you can protest and voice your dissent but they are within their rights to call the cops or thow your ass out into the street.
I've got 99 problems and I'm not dealing with any of them - Lay-Z
Cartalas
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Cartalas »

miir wrote:
PS Cart, you're a fucking riot
It's spelled i-d-i-o-t.

Your just jealous :twisted:

And look I quoted.
Wulfran
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Wulfran »

Well Rekaar, I think you need to belly up and provide some backing to your claims or STFU and go back to your guild boards. Who was banned? Pyrella said it was Dev's alt account he nuked (who the fuck needs an alt acount here?). Xoucow says he never banned anyone. Who is being so fouly mistreated?

Do more threads need to be retarded? Sometimes yes. Atokal's little gem taunting Gak, while the other thread was still live should have been, IMO. No reason to start another thread, when it was on the same topic.

Xou and Pyrella pretty much give free reign here. List the "injustices".
Wulfran Moondancer
Stupid Sidekick of the Lambent Dorf
Petitioner to Club Bok Bok
Founding Member of the Barbarian Nation Movement
noel
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by noel »

Wulfran wrote:List the "injustices".
He can't. He and Aslanna will never post specific examples. They would much rather throw around baseless accusations.

The real irony of their posts is that they want less moderation... EXCEPT FOR TEH PEOPLE THAT ANNOY ME!!!!!11!1!
Shaerra
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Shaerra »

miir wrote:you were the one who took it upon themself to repeatedly insult someone's 'real life' appearance on a flame board.

Are you so fucked in the head that you don't even realise you crossed THE line.
Legenae wrote:you really crossed the line when you started insulting someone's REAL LIFE looks on the message board for the Veeshan community.
Sirensa wrote:it is NOT ok to flame someone's RL picture
miir wrote:People flame each other over crap that happens ingame, their opinions, their attitudes and for fun.

Once you start making it personal... either by bringing someones race, religion, appearance or gender into it.... it ceases to be 'just' a flame.
Kylere wrote:We do NOT attack each other on a RL basis here.
Ceredwin wrote:Say it again...Game and Real life, and please try and keep both concepts seperate when you attack a person's RL pic.
Legenae wrote:YOU are the one who flamed back by insulting RL looks.
Xzion wrote:that shit was LOW never fucking touch anyones RL apperances
Aranuil wrote:BTW: Rekaar you fat fuck, if you don't like it, feel free to post on another board.
Errrr... :roll:

Retard every thread Aranuil posts on, please.
Last edited by Shaerra on April 21, 2003, 1:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.
THE LARGE PRINT GIVETH
The fine print taketh away.
Mort
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by Mort »

Gratz me... 1 less hour of work on this shitty ass Monday!
Morteus - 60 NE War - Cenarius
Warlord of <Driven>

"I am Jack's Raging Bile Duct....."
noel
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by noel »

Shaerra wrote:
Aranuil wrote:BTW: Rekaar you fat fuck, if you don't like it, feel free to post on another board.
Errrr... :roll:

Retard every thread Aranuil posts on, please.
How about... NO!

I have never, ever seen a picture of Rekaar, and was merely using the alliteration as a tool in my flame. Thanks for playing! :)
masteen
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by masteen »

Just STFU and cyb0r the mods like the rest of us do :roll:
Aslanna
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Aslanna »

He can't. He and Aslanna will never post specific examples. They would much rather throw around baseless accusations.
Specific example is he was suspended by Pyrella, thus leading to him create an alt account to begin with. Wow. That was sure hard to come up with a specific example you arrogant piece of shit.
The real irony of their posts is that they want less moderation... EXCEPT FOR TEH PEOPLE THAT ANNOY ME!!!!!11!1!
Lock this thread please!!

And if by less moderation you mean not locking threads just because retards like you spammed them with irrelevant shit, then yes, you have it right.
Have You Hugged An Iksar Today?

--
noel
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by noel »

Aslanna wrote:
Specific example is he was suspended by Pyrella, thus leading to him create an alt account to begin with. Wow. That was sure hard to come up with a specific example you arrogant piece of shit.
Lock this thread please!!

And if by less moderation you mean not locking threads just because retards like you spammed them with irrelevant shit, then yes, you have it right.
The specific examples I was speaking of, are the ones where people spam threads/post irrelevant shit. Incidentally, this is an opinion board, so there's really nothing irrelevant here, except for you.

Don't confuse self-confidence with arrogance.
Shaerra
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Shaerra »

Ummm... I didn't say that you've ever seen a picture of him, Aranuil. You attacked his r/l appearance. Whether or not you've ever seen him doesn't matter. You could have a description from someone else...you could have read something from some other place...you could just be guessing. Hell, you could be 100% wrong about him being a fat fuck, but the fact remains that you *ARE* attacking his real life appearance in a thread where you preach how individuals who hurt other people should be assraped, so shut the fuck up and grab your ankles while I strap this thing on, bitch.
Aranuil wrote:I personally think there's a line where you go from flaming to actually hurting someone, and frankly, I think the mods should assrape the individuals who don't know where that line is.
THE LARGE PRINT GIVETH
The fine print taketh away.
Cartalas
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Cartalas »

Shaerra wrote:Ummm... I didn't say that you've ever seen a picture of him, Aranuil. You attacked his r/l appearance. Whether or not you've ever seen him doesn't matter. You could have a description from someone else...you could have read something from some other place...you could just be guessing. Hell, you could be 100% wrong about him being a fat fuck, but the fact remains that you *ARE* attacking his real life appearance in a thread where you preach how individuals who hurt other people should be assraped, so shut the fuck up and grab your ankles while I strap this thing on, bitch.
Aranuil wrote:I personally think there's a line where you go from flaming to actually hurting someone, and frankly, I think the mods should assrape the individuals who don't know where that line is.

You have a strap-on :twisted:?

Masteen I have found your future wife :razz:
noel
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by noel »

Shaerra wrote:...
It's so beautiful when you go on a crusade to find something where there is nothing. I've said a lot worse things about you... maybe you recall. The thing is, I don't know you IRL. Everyone knows this, so when I call you a dirty tramp (or whatever), they know I'm just talking out of my ass.

Same with Rekaar. I don't know him, don't have a problem with him, but it's not going to stop me from making wild accusations in a flame just to fuck with him. :P I can understand how you might be confused, because there truly is a gray area. Again, thanks for playing.

PS Of course she does Cart. Not like she has many other options.