What sort of guild...

No holds barred discussion. Someone train you and steal your rare spawn? Let everyone know all about it! (Not for the faint of heart!)

Moderator: TheMachine

Raistin
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Raistin »

Oh shit. Busting out with the Named in West Wing! Best respect yo.
Sargeras
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Sargeras »

Minfetter, weren't you the same Minfetter that said that could so kick my ass, but wouldn't duel me because there was 6 Ixt in the zone.

Thought so.

Pathetic.
Sargeras Gudluvin - R.I.P. old friend - January 9, 2005
Sargeras
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Sargeras »

Raistin [FoH] wrote:Just guild war you pussys.
I'm down! :twisted:
Minfetter
Gets Around
Gets Around

Post by Minfetter »

Yes I'm the same Minfetter that didn't wanna duel u, since Letania was in the zone, AND the same Letania that likes to go in and MB ppl cuz her guild members are losing duel, and the fact that I DID go around the arnea and check for her/him (prolly a manbeast), and he/she was swarming around says it all. I'll meet u in a /d ANY day ANYWHERE but in a duel. Just bring it on warrior puzz.

Minfetter Ownzu, officer of Rune of War
Raistin
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Raistin »

Can I duel?! Dont tell me manaburn isnt fair either. lol
*~*stragi*~*
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
XBL Gamertag: kimj0ngil

Post by *~*stragi*~* »

he'd probably call you a pussy and send you tells about your father raping you and how spells aren't fair in pvp or something.
beasted
No Stars!

Post by beasted »

no Stragi.. he would send tells about "Ure Father RAPPING U!~!"

there's a bit of a difference.
minfetter-english is difficult to master, but i'm working on it ... every chance i get.
Sovereign
Letania
Gets Around
Gets Around

Post by Letania »

Yea, I'm a guy, my board title even says "Mangina of the Nexus"; I know you read it, so don't deny. Your buddies ganging up on me caused you to get manaburned, then throw a fit. I picked a real good target too, that pic is the second time, and you have _zero_ self control. Makes it all the more appealing, knowing I can drive you into cowering behind the gate is laughable, I mean come on, it's not like I can do it constantly, suck it up, eat it, and move on. Eventually I'd get bored. Maybe :)

Further, your grasp of english is just.. disgusting. Spacing helps, as do proper words. It's not like you can't take your time and type out something that makes sense. I'll give you a hint - use you.

Those kills arn't exactly something to be proud of, anything in ntov (cept maybe vyemm to tier2 and under guilds?) can die to 30 people. SEVELAK is nothing, get over it heh. Being able to mobilize so fast that we seem to come from everywhere? I'll take that as a compliment, thanks pal. GJ on that flurry drake raping you single handedly btw. Funny too, I'm 90% sure a hybrid (HMM) was dispelling our flurries, because it wasn't annul, and it wasn't pillage, and it wasn't recant, it was nullify..

And remember, Minfy, my best friend forever, whatever retort you choose, I'm better than you, and stay behind those gates god damnit.

Edit: btw, this is the edit feature.. use it when you fuck up like you tend to do
Sargeras
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Sargeras »

You got MB my Let.................................... so?

She must have MB me 3 times. Hell, Brittney MB's me. Maybe Raistin too but I can't remember. If you get all pissy about a MB, then you need to stay out of the arena. I really thought it was funny when I got there and watched you try to chew out an <Instinct> SK for using HT in a duel. Once again, you don't like how people fight, stay out of the arena.

As far as dueling me anytime anywhere... I don't know. You pussied out that day, all because of your paranoia and stupid talking (thx screenshots btw ^^). She and I being in the same zone was just chance. Believe it or not, OMGIAMRETARDEDCAUSEALOTISTWOWORDS of people hang in the bazaar... that explains that lag you get k?

NO WAIT!!! It was you standing in the SAME zone as me causing all the lag!!! Damn you Minnie!!!!! DAMN YOU FOR LAGGING ME!!#(&^@#&%@&
Cartalas
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Cartalas »

As much as I cant stand ROW In a Duel Minfetter will win
Kylere
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Kylere »

Okay in the interest of keeping up with Guilds on Veeshan, first I heard of RoW was like 2 weeks ago over some stunt they pulled that got them mention here. But in doing a file comparison, they seem to be merely a new version of my fav all time guild.

RoW must equal Bandits 7.3
She Dreams in Digital
\"Led Zeppelin taught an entire generation of young men how to make love, if they just listen\"- Michael Reed(2005)
MortaniumIxtlan
No Stars!

plz!

Post by MortaniumIxtlan »

Oooh duel me Minfetter! please?
Mortanium De'vir
Grave Lord
Ixtlan
Magelo Profile
Minfetter
Gets Around
Gets Around

Post by Minfetter »

It's not so much MB that bothers me. It's more that Letania doesn't have the ballz to duel fair and square but only runs in behind your back to MB and then leaves again. That's the big beef. And Sarg I said that to Darkblayd cuz the poor wizzie he was up against clearly didn't stand a chance. Don't use HT unless ure in serious trouble, cuz it's not a duel, it's just humiliation. :) I use HT's in duels too if it's a deal made with the person I'm duelling, but rarely before I'm down to 1 bub life, cuz it's simply too boring an effect, giving that u can acrit HT for 2k in duels with 55 disc and 3 in crit spells, and 2k dam in one hit isn't even funny. A normal HT does 680 dam without 55 disc, and 1001 dam at lvl 60 with the 55 disc. But still. Even 1k dam in 1 hit isn't too much funny? :) I HAVE duelled Raislin, but the problem was that all kinda ppl came and tried to bring him down which turned him into a manbeast, and he started running in and out using AE to almost killing everyone. Was hella fun, cuz he didn't go down till he finally got HT'ed or was it LD? Don't really rem, but it was kick arse fun seing 4-5 ppl trying to bring him down alone. I won't mind a real duel with Raislin or any other wizzie, and to be honest I'll prolly lose, cuz of MB alone if they get that off. I specifically went for 2 hand bashing for that one thing. Well for casters in general, but also since MB is 5.5 sec cast I believe? Correct me if I'm wrong.
And for u Sarg. As I said, I'll duel u any day, anywhere. If u actually believe that a war can beat an SK with 3800 hp's in a duel ure sadly mistaking. Well it CAN happen, but damn the SK has to be stoned, or just not a normal dueller. I've played OMGIAMRETARDEDCAUSEALOTISTWOWORDS on PvP servers on friend's char's. Don't have a char on PvP myself simpy cuz I don't feel like starting all over. on PvP servers even with SK's with worse gear than I have myself I almost always win. SK's are simply too strong in duels. Hell I'd really like to see just bout anyone who can bring down Shaion or Grovsing from Valhall down. Those guys are MEAN duellers thx to first of all MAD skeelz (they REALLY know their sheet) and thx to mean arse gear too. All respect to them. The only person that could even come close to them is Leyor M'Chante (think that's the full name) leader from CoE, and he came 3rd I believe. Shaion won and Grovsing came in 2nd. Both now have like every weap in game worth having, well of course not VT loot or Emp sword, but just bout everything else. If I'm not mistaking Petrified Heartwood Flamberge is their most preferred weap. They both lie around 4300-4400 hp's unbuffed, and have like 200 in INT making them have like 2800 mana if not more. If u can take that kinda person down in any way it would have to be with MB alone. This was a LONG and boring post to write, but just wanted to clarify to u Sarg that SK's simply are the meanest duelling class. Pallies are the only ones who can put in a decent fight, and at times win too thx to that damn 800 heal over time. Thank god for disspell. :)
Minf is my first char, and prolly gonna be my only. I have a twink monk as like everyone else, but never play it, cuz lvl'ing is hella boring. :)
Minfetter
Gets Around
Gets Around

Post by Minfetter »

Oh and 1 last thing Letania. U say that those mobs mentioned are a joke. Yes in fact they are, but I'd like u to show me any other guild other than Valhall and FoH that have killed them as soon as RoW have in the guild's life. RoW has a b-day tomorrow I believe, AKA 1 year If I'm not mistaking.
RoW is one of the only guilds that have worked their way up from an avg lvl 50s guild without help, "twinking" or what u'd call it, allies, Ebay buying ppl to make the guild more attractive, stealing members from other guilds etc etc. The list is mile long. I believe that's not too bad done at all actually. If u say that it is, then that's for u to decide, but I think that just bout anyone who doesn't have the "RoW sucks" tag written in their minds will agree with me on this. Cuz the only other guild that has done it is The Corps, may they rest in peace.
Another good guild who can do the stuff mentioned is Primus Exodus which everyone is a dropoff from Keepers of the Elements, which prolly could too if they tried. They consist of ppl from a way older guild, I believe that KoE originally is 2 years old or so, so they've had their time to get where they are.
Not too many guilds have gotten to where they are on their own, now has Ixtlan, so stop flaming if u can't justify yourself and your guild as being equal or better thx to your own work, and not others.
Jugata
Gets Around
Gets Around

Post by Jugata »

/chuckle. This thread owns.
Skunki
Gets Around
Gets Around

Post by Skunki »

minfetter stfu. how many times did you call in pd for help dumbass? i was there i witnessed it.

*yawn* this stuff gets so boring.

edit-oh yea and sarge knows hexim will kick his ass!
Skunki Goldenheal
Retired!
Akaran_D
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Akaran_D »

Oddly my guild has a 1 year commin up - or has it come? - and we're doing ntov too, but that's beside the point.

And please, dont ever call RoW Bandits anything. I don't like RoW any more than you do, but there is no reason to get that insulting.
Kaluden Stormblade
No Stars!

Post by Kaluden Stormblade »

Minfetter wrote:RoW is one of the only guilds that have worked their way up from an avg lvl 50s guild without help, "twinking" or what u'd call it, allies, Ebay buying ppl to make the guild more attractive, stealing members from other guilds etc etc.
Hmm how many times has Juctice been ebayed now? It's funny that he ended up gating on you...
Raistin
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Raistin »

Im a MANBEAST! Slay 5 people out of 9 before I died to ld!
Drasta
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Drasta »

how about charming someone and having them attack the nexus person or something of that damage ability? =-p is that fair? :twisted:
Sargeras
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Sargeras »

Minfetter wrote:And for u Sarg. As I said, I'll duel u any day, anywhere. If u actually believe that a war can beat an SK with 3800 hp's in a duel ure sadly mistaking.
Where, oh where in ANY of my posts did I say I would win? Hmmmm, I don't see it, because (omg!) I didn't say it. I only said I wanted to duel you, never said anything about winning. Maybe I just wanted to see how close I could come, I've never dueled an sk before (well, I dueled Hexim at level 50, and kicked his ass too! /bonk Skunki).

So don't put words in my mouth, you lil Letania's bitch, and deflate that ego of yours, it's probably the real reason for all the lag in Bazaar.

P.S. - Engrish you much speak? No?
MortaniumIxtlan
No Stars!

Post by MortaniumIxtlan »

You dueled me before fool :twisted:
Mortanium De'vir
Grave Lord
Ixtlan
Magelo Profile
Sargeras
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Sargeras »

Oh yeah I did, but that wasn't legit. You wanted to test out yer new lance remember? So we just stood there beating each other :P.
Sajko
Star Farmer
Star Farmer

Post by Sajko »

What the fuck is it with people flaming other people for having bad english?
Maybe it isnt their mothertongue, ever thought of that?

Just wanted to add that ><
High Chancellor of Burundi for Bleached Fish, Busty Blondes and the Word \"Bork\"
Canelek
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: Canelek

Post by Canelek »

Months in the waiting, we finally have a thread worthy of the home we call Veeshan.

/cracks a beer open

Cheers folks, we earned it! :D
en kærlighed småkager
Rekaar.
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by Rekaar. »

rofl whatever

Minfetter r u an OFCFIER IN UR GUILD? CUZ yousur are cool.

Sajko come on ;p

:arrow:
Minfetter
Gets Around
Gets Around

Post by Minfetter »

Akaran_D what guild are u in? :) Cuz I don't see a reason for u writing that u go there if u won't stand forth with ur guildtag. :) And I mean without being allied with other guilds, without having bought 15+ 60s from Ebay to make the guild seem tempting, etc etc. Alrdy mentioned in above post. Oh and sorry if I missed the japanese guilds. I know that some of those have done it, if not OMGIAMRETARDEDCAUSEALOTISTWOWORDS of them. :) Japanese guilds are WAY disciplined and skilled, almost to a state where ppl almost don't understand it. I've been impressed with guilds like Starlight Stream, Pretty Hangmans (those primarily) and others too forever. They know what they're doing, they do it well, they do it with min. numbers, and they mostly succeed. Wouldn't be surpriced if Startlight Stream will be the next guild in Vex Thal on Veeshan, but that's just the thoughts from a mere european.
And yes Sajko. Us ppl from Europe don't matter to the almighty americans. Hehe
True. Fimo thought it would be kewl to have a shammy, so he finally ended up buying Juctice. Bout 3 months ago. Juctice wasn't brought on raids till bout a month ago tho. Not till Joramile quit EQ and our main shammy wasn't online as much as he used to due to RL. So that's not really the issue. Juc hasn't really done much of a difference to the guild other than PL'ing Fimo to his insane aa points (80 or so I believe, and same numbers on Aorna his sister I believe. :)) U don't see more ppl joining the guild cuz we can show off that we have a 60 shammy in the guild? Might be wrong on that. hehe
Last edited by Minfetter on August 18, 2002, 2:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Minfetter
Gets Around
Gets Around

Post by Minfetter »

Yes Rekaar. I'm an officer, and I stand forth as a proud one of the kind. I'm proud of what RoW has accomplished, and I'm not afraid to say that.
Gaklek
Gets Around
Gets Around

Post by Gaklek »

For the record, you waste of sperm, I came in 2nd behind Shaion in that rumble, not Grov..and if I catch Shaion online sometime we'll go at it again. Maybe one day, if you lick my ass enough , I might let you duel me, just so you understand that you are not even in the same class.

There is a difference between good SK's, like the Shaions, Grovsings, and Dregors of this server, and you.. after reading your post about leet SK skills it makes me want to petition to have your class changed to something more appropriate.. say Druid.

edit only to say: I apologize to all Druids that might be offended by my classification of Minfetter as one of you. I know 90% of you have more skills than him. I was referring to the bottom teir Druids that sit and farm MM all day - hi searyx
Denadeb
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by Denadeb »

After reading this alittle more I laugh my ass off. Oh just a small question Minfetter. Your not trying to say Ixtlan has bought Ebay players are you ? Oh also I hate to break it to you but 3800Hps is nothing.

Oh and Gak I want a damn rematch. Last time you tricked me and said my shoe laces were untied you cheater.
*~*stragi*~*
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
XBL Gamertag: kimj0ngil

Post by *~*stragi*~* »

beasted wrote:no Stragi.. he would send tells about "Ure Father RAPPING U!~!"

there's a bit of a difference.
minfetter-english is difficult to master, but i'm working on it ... every chance i get.
yeah thats closer to the tells i got after annihilating a few of them at once
Akaran_D
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Akaran_D »

Oh, sorry, I'm in Farstorm, using no help from "allied" guilds, or ebay.
zotha
No Stars!

Post by zotha »

U don't see more ppl joining the guild cuz we can show off that we have a 60 shammy in the guild?
What sort of fucking moron would join a guild based on the number of ebayed characters are in it? Or more importantly, which guild would let such a person join? You seriously need to get a grip if you think quality players are attracted to a guild simply because of how many lvl 60 players they have. :P
Lleinen
No Stars!

Wah wah WAH!?

Post by Lleinen »

Letania says :

...GJ on that flurry drake raping you single handedly btw...

Jackass, maybe you dont listen from above, we were lagged out by your damn zerg force of 49+ people along with our 32. Whats that bring the number to...81, if im not mistaken. Ill continue this in a sec; how are we the new CT? Give free loot from mobs we dont need, give everyone a chance on a mob before we take it, group with a guild and split loot, help out of guild people on quests....yea we're the bottom of the barrel fuckheads. CT = zerg too btw, we arnt. At any given time we have around 35-40MAX on at one time. So how are we the new CT with our uber force of that many? We dont plant shit on mobs...so how!?

Which brings me back, 81 people, zergs, haha, fuckinfunny. We can do those drakes with 2 groups, why the hell would we fail besides the fact we were lagged out by your ...nice?...guild members...oh btw, it only takes a few people to ruin your guilds rep? right? well if thats so your guild is a piece of shit. ONLY gotten 1 favor from Ixtlan since Zlandicar and I started to think...hmm, maybe they arnt that bad, maybe they are trying to patch things up. Then

BAM

Gnomies and Gaklek fall over and start CoHing in the zerglings. Oh btw, only reason we failed on Fleshrak is cause our shaman went LD and died after he slowed, slow wore off at around 45%? , and we had to tank him without slow, with the AE messing up our clerics kinda, mod rods kinda goin low and we end up dieing at 2% hp...seems good to me, ill take that anyday even though I would prefer dead...of course....

Just ONE question...how would it feel to you if another guild (while you were preping in aary room) started CoHing in, lagging you, taking mobs you planned on doing, and THEN say, oh yea we're skipping flesh, besides that its OURS (greed?), dont care if u were here first *hears the faint sound of a steamroll* ......answer it, dont give me some bullshit answer "Well it wouldnt happen to me" gimmie the truth, just say YES you would be pissed, cause you'd be lieing your ass off if not.

Im not trying to make enemies in this game and Im not trying to make friends but friends come along ...but, keyword : Game, im trying to give myself and my guild some fun and see things maybe they wouldnt of seen in the game before now, but its pretty damn hard when you got assholes breathing down your neck pushing you and shit, would you like that?

STFU, stop steamrolling, and stop your bitchin when shit dont go your way and make me some god damn pie you losers (-swoned)
~Lleinen Darkmoon, Leader of RoW
Lleinen
No Stars!

Clarify! No Stupi...JACKASS

Post by Lleinen »

Skunki - we've called on PDs help once I believe in PoG when we were still a little guild, kindly enough, you all did, and I am thankfull : ) . I havent really had any beef with PD since it was reformed, I actualy think they are a well managed guild now doing good with Instinct. PD asked us what we were doing that day in ToV and we told em, they said they would stay out of our way and my respect grows more.

The Farstorm member, FS is about 2-3 months older then RoW. Minfetter said ONE OF THE ONLY not THE ONLY guild...congratulations on what you've done, sorry for any run ins we've had, rather remain neautral to FS and all other guilds...

my 2 cents...
Joramile
Gets Around
Gets Around

Post by Joramile »

Hey look its a reply from the asshole shammy who quit EQ...glad I did it too.

I was an officer of RoW (pity me).

I was with RoW from January 2002 until June 2002, and from my experiences most of the members were great people to hang out with and always looked out for me. I got the "special treatment" because I was their only shaman for a long time (supperdave quit when I was like 56) so basically it was my job to level up uber fast.

I did 56-60 in like 3 weeks time...if that. Yeah the big thanks I get is i'm level 60 with group focus still can't buff up 30 people that fast. They had me doing Talisman of Epuration, Talisman of Shadoo, and TAlisman of the Snake for junks on top of Khura's Focusing, Talisman of the Brute, and Talisman of the Cat. ABout 14,000 for 30 people. Now factor in the fuckers who duel and shit and yeah it ain't easy.

RoW made me proud for a long time, their only weakness is basically a few members of the leadership. You know who you are...and everyone knows Cobs (also ONE of many reasons I quit EQ is becuz of his ass...)

Now watch all the RoW officers come flame me blah blah blah...learn the truth!
Joramile Doomdragon
Ex-Veeshan player
60 Shaman of the Tribunal
"If our paths should cross again, then my job is yet to be finished." ~My Own Demented Little Mind
Raistin
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Raistin »

This has gone from lame to, super gay. Yes people super gay. Sorta like, Lightspeed,but Lunerspeed. yea?
Lleinen
No Stars!

Post by Lleinen »

Dont make me kick your ass Raistin! *hides from manaburn*
Lleinen
No Stars!

Post by Lleinen »

Sorry about that Joramile, didnt know being a shaman and having to buff would piss you off, thought you woulda figured being level 60 and the only shaman you might have to buff up a shitload of people, for getting 60 you gained a lot of respect and we helped ya get geared up for the big buffing...Sorry to see ya quit, shit happend that shouldnt, i tended to it, worked it out, but you quit.../shrug enjoy RL bud, as you've told me you are! : )
Ebumar
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Ebumar »

The fact that you failed to fesh disturbs me. Even when not slowed he's an easy piece of shit. Shit, I think he's one of the easiest dragons in NToV... I remember I tanked Fesh one time for a good 20% of his health, it's not hard to heal through his hits, they are rather weak. And the fact that your fight actually lasted long enough for slow to wear off makes me think that you need to go back to farming for better weapons.
Bratly
Gets Around
Gets Around

Post by Bratly »

Joramile wrote:They had me doing Talisman of Epuration, Talisman of Shadoo, and TAlisman of the Snake for junks on top of Khura's Focusing, Talisman of the Brute, and Talisman of the Cat. ABout 14,000 for 30 people. Now factor in the fuckers who duel and shit and yeah it ain't easy.
boo fucking hoo. you were a shammy, and you had to buff.... OMG!!, What will them nazis do next, make warriors tank, or have clerics heal??

-brad
Denadeb
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by Denadeb »

We are such Zerglings. 30-40 people avg is SOOOOOO much Zerg Power. Get a fucking clue we had same lag your asses had, yet we managed to do 3 flurries, with your people inspecting clerics and trying to trade shit to random people during it. Bring that lag shit up some where else. Oh wait I know what it is Since we zerg so much and steam roll you so much were Immune to the lag now Yea thats it. Cry somewhere else or call someone who cares.
Sargeras
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Sargeras »

I read Lleinen's and Minnie's posts, and it's almost like learning a whole other language. There are references to "steamroll this" and "steamroll that." I've done some calculations, and I think the term "steamroll" is Runeofwarish for "damn, they beat us to it." The more they say their dialect, the more we learn... so this much has been established.
At any given time we have around 35-40MAX on at one time. So how are we the new CT with our uber force of that many? We dont plant shit on mobs...so how!?
LMAO! And we have a collection of that number if not a lil higher (i.e. that night in ToV was 50ish, or 49+ as you say). Soooooooooo, in the Runeofwarish terms, 10 more people classifies us as zerg? The research shall continue.

P.S. Since there is all these terms of "steamroll", I've got to say one thing.....

POST IT NYLITH!!! PLEASE PLEASE POST IT!@#$%&
Minfetter
Gets Around
Gets Around

Post by Minfetter »

Ebumar. The numbers 32 comes to mind. Also the fact that we had what... 1 wizzie and 2 rogues online at the time? And like 3 monks there. The guild has 8 monks or so, 7 rogues and 5 wizzies, so dam is not the issue really. We just don't have all ppl online every day like alota other guilds. RoW has alota members who also have real lives, which is not something to be sad bout. Well in the game it is, but if u consider outa the game it's actually nice. Since this game isn't all that, even tho some ppl seem to think that. Get a life and stop flaming dammit. It's not so much what we can and can't do. It's all in the numbers attending. If we had the l33t zerg numbers of more than 40 ppl on for raids we'd clear North wing too. Well apart from Vyemm and Zlexak I would guess, but yes. clearing North wing isn't that big a deal if u just have the numbers. As I alrdy mentioned RoW doesn't have big guild numbers, and no allies, so we can't just call up 20 ppl from another guild. No we have to do the stuff that we do on our own, which really should deserve more credit, than having to need others to fight your battle? :)
Denadeb
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by Denadeb »

So every time one of you invites a freind your having them fight your battles ?

Ixtlan and Legion are all freinds we get along extreamly well were both small guilds seeing that both of us TOGETHER avg a huge number of about 30 - 40 people a raid. If we get over 40 then thats an outstanding night for us. Oh and just so you know Ixtlan isn't much older than a Year itself.

(edit) Oh and for Gods sake man use paragraphs it makes it so much easier to read kthx.
Minfetter
Gets Around
Gets Around

Post by Minfetter »

Well u DID do 2 flurries at once, but don't try and lie Dena. No u didn't do 3 flurries at once. The thing with doing trades to clerics wasn't good I'll admit that. But neither is steam'ing. I know that u don't call it steam'ing in Ixtlan. U just call it just another day in our miserable lives doing our best to f... over others, just for the kicks of it. We HAVE worked out our prob's with the ppl that were trading sheet to your clerics, and now for u guys to work out the prob's in YOUR guild. Oh wait. It lies within the leadership who seem to think that it's all good to go and take the mobs that others are after, since u guys are obviously raised without the word morale in your vocabulary. Get real guys. Rem that this game is based on honesty and mutual respect. Back in the days there was NO way that RoW would go for a mob that Ixtlan was after, and we prolly STILL won't go for it since we STILL value the game for what it is. What makes me sad tho, is the lack of work from GM's since deeds like this that u pulled on us ONCE again shouldn't be possible, and if so, then it should be stopped from the GM's even BEFORE u get to the mob that ure planning on stealing. There was NO reason that u guys couldn't have gone LEFT instead of right. OH WOOOT. U left Feshlak to us. The fact that we were mainly after Dagarn the Destroyer doesn't matter to u. GET REAL guys is all I can say man. How hard can it be?
It doesn't hurt to be nice, and not screw over each and every guild on the server. U've done it thru the last 6 months or so, it's getting old, and VERY boring. Guilds that have been effected by this can not be counted on 2 hands sadly, since we've had contacts with the ppl being hit by u.
Minfetter
Gets Around
Gets Around

Post by Minfetter »

lol Denadeb u just don't seem to get it do u? Ixtlan would be nothing if u didn't have Legion coming to every fight u do man. And yes. Ure a little over a year, but once again I obviously have to come back to leeching off other guilds to succeed. The fact that half u guys have had North wing loot for the last year is it? That u've had all other kinds of crap that u didn't work for yourself, and no going with FoH isn't working for the loot. FoH don't NEED u there, and they never will. Maybe on Emp they needed help, but all know why that's the case. Anyways, going with them to leech the stuff they don't need is called leeching which is also why u guys have done so well so fast. If u would have had to fight from the bottom and up u wouldn't have been in North wing still, cuz u'd still be stuck on Telk, Gozz, Vindi, like we are when nothing else is up. Suck it up, be a man and be honest. NO u wouldn't be wielding Blade of Carnage if it wasn't for FoH Denadeb. The day that u can say that u worked your OWN way up, and it's true, is the day that pigs fly.

And just a small add bout my english. If u can HONESTLY say that I suck so much at the language then I'd like to see U guys having to write another language than ur native. And no EQ is NOT a language. I've been awarded in college, highschool, at work etc etc, for writing the language VERY good, and no I don't write u and ur when I write it normally. That's just in the spirit of the game. So get real. I speak 3 languages fluid, how many for u guys? 1? So stop flaming on languages cuz u just don't have a clue
beasted
No Stars!

Post by beasted »

minfetter, all i keep seeing you use as a defense for your failure in ntov is that row is not:
like alota other guilds
in a sense that you:
just don't have all ppl online every day
also, you:
mentioned RoW doesn't have big guild numbers, and no allies,

with all due (not much) respect,
if these are the things keeping you from killing fairly simple mobs (feshlak), maybe it's time you've thought about changing some of these aspects about your guild?

but hey, maybe i'm way off base here.
was just a thought...
Sovereign
Denadeb
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by Denadeb »

I could careless how well you spell anything as long as i can understand it. Just make some paragraphs for ease on the eyes.
Minfetter
Gets Around
Gets Around

Post by Minfetter »

Beasted I don't try to cover up for the loss in North wing. I don't need to, cuz I'm not ashamed that we failed. I think we did damn well for a first try on this mob ever. U don't expect to see your guild succedd in first shot every time do u? If so then u have a problem, cuz there's always room for errors.
We've alrdy been thru this before, but u obviously don't rem from 1 day to another. Ppl went LD left and right when u guys came steam'ing in. As I alrdy said, 7 ppl didn't come back. I might be wrong. Might have been only 4 or 5, but 4 or 5 STILL makes the matter in the fight, especially when it was at 2% life when we wiped. Those 5 ppl would have made a BIG difference. so what it all comes down to is, that u guys DID screw us over again, and u ARE the case for the LD's, cuz NOONE went LD when u were NOT there.