Scary

No holds barred discussion. Someone train you and steal your rare spawn? Let everyone know all about it! (Not for the faint of heart!)

Moderator: TheMachine

Kwonryu DragonFist
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Kwonryu DragonFist »

Voronwë wrote:LOL Kwonryu, the Thing scared the piss out of me as a kid too. Especially the part where the monster incorporated the dogs. We had a siberian huskey as a pet, and the combo husky/Thing monster was particularly disturbing to me!
Actually , that was JUST the scene that scared me the most when i saw it the first time! I think i was 7 or 8 years old.

Nowadays, i do miss that feeling, when you get really scared.

Just like when i saw The Thing! It's hard to relive that ol feeling nowadays.
Zamtuk
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Zamtuk »

I was also scared watching the first Phantasm when I was young. That old guy still scares the shit out of me.
Estrosiath
Gets Around
Gets Around

Post by Estrosiath »

I love all horror movies... I guess kid logic really IS very fucked up, because my mother constantly told me not to watch them, because after I would be scared, and I just ignored her. I watched all kind of horror movies. I loved Poltergeist and Freddy.

Heh. I remember when I was a kid, I was sooo scared of falling asleep after watching a Freddy. I tried to rationalize and tell myself 'You know, it's only a movie' - but there was a voice in the back of my head that told me 'Yeah, maybe it's only a movie. But what really happens if you dream him up?'.

I also have a weird, recurring nightmare I have whenever I have high fever. I can never remember even the slightest part of it, but I just know that it's the same one I have every time.