Girl types....

No holds barred discussion. Someone train you and steal your rare spawn? Let everyone know all about it! (Not for the faint of heart!)

Moderator: TheMachine

Which type girl would you rather date?

Cute
28%
Pretty
10%
Beautiful
10%
Sexy
5%
They're all the same to me
5%
Pilsburry your an ignorant fuck, I hope you die OMGIAMRETARDEDCAUSEALOTISTWOWORDS IRL, your never going to get a woman (or any other flame, this is to make it easy on certain people)
43%

Total votes: 110

noel
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by noel »

I'm trying oh so very hard not to flame you like every fiber of my being says I should Acies, but... you're completely wrong.

Masturbation will never compare to making love to a woman.
Oh, my God; I care so little, I almost passed out.
Acies
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Acies »

Aranuil wrote:I'm trying oh so very hard not to flame you like every fiber of my being says I should Acies, but... you're completely wrong.

Masturbation will never compare to making love to a woman.
I agree. Overall making love is by far more pleasurable. But, as I said before, from a "purely physical" standpoint (aka no emotions or closeness or sharing or touching of spirit) masturbation will offer you quicker and more concise physical pleasure.

That being said, I cannot be completely wrong, being as I never stated that masturbation was better than making love. I said it was better under a certain set of conditions (Which can only be met if you had a robot-like mentality towards feelin' good).
Bujinkan is teh win!
Cali
No Stars!

Post by Cali »

Lets think of it like this:
Its 6am you see a woman that has on a very nice blouse, sharp slacks and heals. Very nicely styled hair and subdued makeup. Under her harm she carries a popular designer handbag.

At Noon you see a woman in a bagy tshirt, sweatpants, hair in a ponytail and no makeup.

At 3pm you see a woman in jeans, button down blouse and sneakers with nicely brushed hair.

At 6pm you see a woman in more pronounced makeup, soft tank summer dress that hits mid calf, sandels on her feet.

At 10pm you see a woman in hipster jeans, belly shirt, platform shoes, loads of makup and teased hair.

Which one would you go talk to? Which one would interest you? Which one would keep your interest after an hour, a day, a month, a year or a decade? Wouldnt it be great to know that this was all the same woman? ;)

I discovered that after High School the old labels fell away, college they tried to stick around but were inconsistant. I guess in my version of the real world silly labels are just artificial preconceptions based on a lack of deeper knowledge.

Of course I could just be old and out of touch. ;)
~Calimayrn, 16 Erudite Crusader on Guk
~Calimaryn, 60 Troll Priestess and collector of pets on Cenarius
Formerly:
~Calimayrn Anam'Cara the Cookie Cleric
Pilsburry
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Pilsburry »

Sirensa wrote:Well actually the poll awhile back was what type of underwear do you prefer to wear - not what you find sexiest.

Honestly I think your poll would have come across better if you just left it at cute, beautiful, sexy, etc. without trying to stereotypically define them. And wtf wasn't there an option for "geeky" :(
Well I didn't want people to think I mean by physical atractivness alone, I already have a rep for being a shallow skirt chasing asshole.

I kinda put geeky under cute....provided they are a type of geeky I am attracted to....

Also there were two polls I beleive at the same time....but anyway the subject might not have been sexiest on either...but it definately changed to that for a good portion of the posters. Girls stating they like men who wear boxers etc...and those females were not flamed were they?

--------
Kguku,
It's kinda hard to get snubbed by women when you you only know a couple and you don't ask them out. In fact I don't think I know anyone that dislikes me IRL male or female, so noone "snubs me". I have people I dislike, or people that I don't think I would ask favors of because they probably wouldn't come through for me. But it's kinda hard to hate the easy going quiet guy....you might not like him, but it's pretty hard to hate him.
------------

Hehe, Hi Xaem.
Cute and pretty are pretty much synonyms but for *me* they are different....do you know how many words the eskimo's have for the color "white"? A lot of words actually, and they consider them all different....they just deal with a lot of white being that most shit up there was white heh.

------------

Also Acies, on a pleasure stance alone, I think real sex is better....it's when you work in the hassle and cost that masturbation starts to win out.

Now if you really like the girl and your not just trying to get laid, then it's not a hassle and who cares what it cost.

It's just if your using woman *soley* for the purpose of sexual gratification when you should actually consider maturbation as an alternative for release. Because using women for sex is not nice, it's not cost effective, and it's not time effective.
-retired-
Drolgin Steingrinder
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
PSN ID: Drolgin

Post by Drolgin Steingrinder »

Pilsburry, I despair.
Legenae
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by Legenae »

Acies wrote:or intelligent blondes with a badass syndrome..
/shrug
Brunettes > blondes :wink:
Laliana
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Laliana »

Legenae wrote:Brunettes > blondes :wink:
OMG I agree!

Acies & Pils...you guys need to quit trying to *explain*, you only bury yourselves deeper. :lol:
Warlock of Ixtlan ~ Whisperwind
Pilsburry
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Pilsburry »

Cali wrote:Lets think of it like this:
Its 6am you see a woman that has on a very nice blouse, sharp slacks and heals. Very nicely styled hair and subdued makeup. Under her harm she carries a popular designer handbag.

At Noon you see a woman in a bagy tshirt, sweatpants, hair in a ponytail and no makeup.

At 3pm you see a woman in jeans, button down blouse and sneakers with nicely brushed hair.

At 6pm you see a woman in more pronounced makeup, soft tank summer dress that hits mid calf, sandels on her feet.

At 10pm you see a woman in hipster jeans, belly shirt, platform shoes, loads of makup and teased hair.

Which one would you go talk to? Which one would interest you? Which one would keep your interest after an hour, a day, a month, a year or a decade? Wouldnt it be great to know that this was all the same woman? ;)

I discovered that after High School the old labels fell away, college they tried to stick around but were inconsistant. I guess in my version of the real world silly labels are just artificial preconceptions based on a lack of deeper knowledge.

Of course I could just be old and out of touch. ;)
Could be the same woman....I said I would date any of them.

But I think women tend to dress a certain way whenever they don't have a situation that dictates otherwise...they have a preferance towards what clothes they wear when it's up to them.

And I think that preferance says something about them....

But then again this isn't really about clothes, I was just using clothes as a method of identifying 4 types of women (although there are more then 4, I just generalized).

Like Cali.....if I was to catch you on your day off of work in your favorite outfit doing your favorite activity would would that be? That's what I was trying to generalize down to. Just basic "girl" when she isn't trying to fit in or impress people, but her doing what she likes.

I change clothes also. More then once a day.....you can catch me in gym clothes, work clothes, "going out" clothes, lounge around the house clothes. All the same day just like that girl in your example....

I agree it's a bad poll, I'd much rather have clearly defined personality types to choose from.....but that was too much work, and even easier to flame.

Or hell I could even have done better by describing underwear types....lace, cotton, thong, silk...you probably agree that probably says more than outward visible clothes, about thier personality....but again so many flames, and shallow comments would pop-up.

Important to note I said "more than" rather than saying "a lot". Because underwear don't say much either...unless they are some sort of extreme underwear....or have a message printed on the ass.

P.S. I hate sweatpants.
-retired-
Pilsburry
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Pilsburry »

Laliana wrote:Acies & Pils...you guys need to quit trying to *explain*, you only bury yourselves deeper. :lol:
I'm digging for a reason. I think there is something down there....I don't care if people laugh.
-retired-
Etasi
Star Farmer
Star Farmer

Post by Etasi »

"Cost effective"? Maybe it's just a bad choice of words, but if that's how you think about sex vs. masturbation then I really feel sorry for you.
Etasi Answer - Cestus Dei
Cut the kids in half
Laliana
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Laliana »

Pilsburry wrote:I'm digging for a reason. I think there is something down there....I don't care if people laugh.
Try searching your head or your heart for a reason, not your ass. :cry:
Warlock of Ixtlan ~ Whisperwind
Forthe
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
XBL Gamertag: Brutus709

Re: Jesus Pils.

Post by Forthe »

Gaklek wrote:You are a sad sad little man.
Hey Gak.
------------------------
Pils' posts embarrass me for him.

Please add a Nekkid in the kitchen cooking me breakfast type\option for me. If that doesn't derail this PoS thread I'll resort to pie.
All posts are personal opinion.
My opinion may == || != my guild's.
"All spelling mistakes were not on purpose as I dont know shit ." - Torrkir
Pilsburry
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Pilsburry »

[quite]I'm digging for a reason[/quote]
I already know the reason, that's not what I'm looking for. Try a reading comprehension class.

And take Etasi with you.....I said it's not cost effective if your just doing it for sex and you don't care about the girl.
It's just if your using woman *soley* for the purpose of sexual gratification when you should actually consider maturbation as an alternative for release. Because using women for sex is not nice, it's not cost effective, and it's not time effective
Unless Etasi is an advocate of men using women purely for sex....then I guess she is exempt from the class. I thought the astrisks would put the emphasize int he right area, but I guess it wasn't obvious enough for some.
-retired-
Xaem
Star Farmer
Star Farmer

Post by Xaem »

Pilsburry wrote: Hehe, Hi Xaem.
Cute and pretty are pretty much synonyms but for *me* they are different....do you know how many words the eskimo's have for the color "white"? A lot of words actually, and they consider them all different....they just deal with a lot of white being that most shit up there was white heh.
Hi =)

Damnit Pils, what I was trying to say was that the options provided only detail physical beauty. I dig intelligent girls. Really intelligent ones. Proves to be more of a challenge for me to sort of constrict myself to an equilibrium of intelligence and "collective" beauty, for beaty is not physical but in the scope of the "metaphysical".
devereaux
Gets Around
Gets Around

Post by devereaux »

Stop posting pilsburyourselfinapileofecesreadingunsandammo. My God you are an embarassment for all men out there, somebody poke my eyes out with a red hot cattle prod! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!
Etasi
Star Farmer
Star Farmer

Post by Etasi »

I don't care what you're referring to. Quantifying sex and making decisions about your sex life based on what's "cost effective" just seems stupid. But hey, as I said before, maybe it was just a bad choice of words.
Cut the kids in half
Xzion
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Xzion »

i thought sexy ment there attitude or pose or something like that and not looks
Drolgin Steingrinder
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

The fact that, regardless of how much you care for the girl in question, you can even think of using a term such as "cost effective" and "time effective" when describing sex signifies to me that you have abso-fucking-lutely NO respect of women.

I'm not going to go into the rest of the amazing stupidity you show in the post, except to say that I foresee a long and lonely life ahead of you.
noel
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by noel »

I don't understand why when someone tells a poster that their posts are an embarassment to themselves, they take it as an insult and try to rationalize and explain it instead of just cutting their losses and shutting the fuck up.

WE'RE NOT FLAMING YOU. WE'RE TRYING TO HELP. STFU.
Oh, my God; I care so little, I almost passed out.
Taly
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by Taly »

Pilsburry wrote: It's just if your using woman *soley* for the purpose of sexual gratification when you should actually consider maturbation as an alternative for release. Because using women for sex is not nice, it's not cost effective, and it's not time effective.

AMEN!!!!
I want to cast...........MAGIC MISSLE!
Kelgar
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by Kelgar »

Perhaps you should go for the cheap gratification and bang those sluts.

Maybe when you learn to stop quantifying women in terms of cost effectiveness and time spent, etc, etc, you'll be ready to move on to the big leagues.
Pilsburry
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Pilsburry »

A lot of people need reading comprehension classes lol.

In regards to "cost effective"....I don't like think about women in a cost effective manner. I merely stated I think using women for sex is wrong and I see NO reason anyoen would do it, and I listed 3 reasons it's stupid to mistreat women that way.

As a matter of fact I said if you care about the woman, money isn't a consideration in that same post one line up....scroll up and check lol. I had to add that before I hit post because I knew what you guys were going to flame me about so I made sure to clarify what I meant.

------

As for Xaem....I said the cute etc includes personality and other aspects...I did not include intelligence specifically you are correct....

But I assume a girl in any of the 4 categories could be a rocket scientist or a borderline retard.....because I just assumed guys would prefer intelligent women over dumb ones....then again that was a large assumption and probably not entirely correct....so I guess you got me.

------

And Xzion is right, sexy isn't necesarily the way a woman looks, it can be the way she acts or a general vibe you get from her that just makes you go "wow she's sexy" might be the way she dances or something....that's my point more or less.

And I don't mean acting slutty....like I told Ooga...slut isn't on my list heh.
-retired-
Drolgin Steingrinder
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

No, you dumbass.

Treating women like a commodity like you are obviously doing is "not nice", and the fact that in your view it's not cost effective should NEVER BE A FUCKING ISSUE.

The one who has problems with reading comprehension here is you. You can't seem to get it through your thick head that the reason people are taking offense is that by your very wording, by the fact that you feel you need to bring up "cost effective" and "time effective", you are implying that spending time and money on women means you should get your dick treated to a royal bath or something lame like that.

Had you stopped at "Treating women like this is not nice", none of us would have taken offense (well ok, I can't speak for everyone, but I for one would just have chalked it up as another stupid post by you), but you had to explain why by saying it would cost you money and time...

Add to this your previous history of posting here, especially on matters regarding women, and you can waffle on from now until Furor joins CT: You will still be an asshat who is better served by keeping his mouth shut on matters you clearly have no understanding of.

Edit: f typos with a cactus
Drustwyn
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by Drustwyn »

pwn.
Gaklek
Gets Around
Gets Around

Bravo Drolgin.

Post by Gaklek »

Pils before you start trying to figure out women(an impossible task no matter what) try to spend more of your time figuring out yourself. People, no matter the gender don't like being classified in the ways you classify women. Take a look in the mirror, see a shrink, and figure out that knowing thy self, and how you want to be treated and thought of - it's pretty much how the majorty of the worlds population would also like to be treated and thought of.

In my opinion, you are mostly a lost cause, and would be better served if you kept yourself from posting about things from a perspective that is obviously warped. Your questions/views are more of the type that should be answered/addressed by a trained professional, not by other demented and warped individuals.
Canelek
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: Canelek

Post by Canelek »

Allow me to expand:

NOOOOOOO!

:P
en kærlighed småkager
Fairweather Pure
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: SillyEskimo

Post by Fairweather Pure »

Masturbation > Sex ?

I'd say it's a toss up :lol:
Deward
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Deward »

I will probably get flamed for this but...

Personality and intelligence are very important but if there is no initial sexual attraction then it won't matter. Personality can only make up for so much ugliness. A woman could be the greatest personality in the world but if she has a hunch and has been whacked with the ugly stick a dozen times then she doesn't stand much of a chance.

Before I met my wife, I met several women through online dating services. They seemed really cool and I thought I liked them until I met them in person and was totally turned off. Call me shallow but I already know that and don't care.

Rule #1 for online dating: Always get a fucking picture!!

Deward
Xzion
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Xzion »

with that heres a set of rules for all of you debaiting on the inner beuty vs outer beuty deal

Looks>personallity=hit and run
personallity>looks= make a friend or something
looks=personallity=get with that shit
Chidoro
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Chidoro »

Acies wrote:Besides (hate to break this to you), while emotially sex is wonderful beyond words, physically I get more pleasure jacking off, and I am sure that is the case for 99% of guys.
Sounds like you have had shitty partners. Good sex beats the piss out of jacking. Jacking is just handy (:P) when you're lazy or tired.

Pils, you're fucked up. I don't care if you THINK you can get laid but choose not to for whatever stupid excuse you can think of, you should be trying to get some, RIGHT NOW.
Aaeamdar
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by Aaeamdar »

The fact that, regardless of how much you care for the girl in question, you can even think of using a term such as "cost effective" and "time effective" when describing sex signifies to me that you have abso-fucking-lutely NO respect of women.
Why? I don't see this as a respect issue at all. In fact, if you are not doing this on a regular basis for everything, you are probably a source of your own unhappiness. Ultimately a cost/benefit analysis of any situation, is simply recognizing your own likes and dislikes well enough that you can determine (apart from, or with consideration of, the risk of failure) whether the cost (for most activities cost is principally experienced as an expense of time invested, though money, frustration, emotion are all costs to be considered as well) is justifiable to the benefit.

I think the flaw in your reasoning is that you place women (and presumably men as well) as devine, such that any counter weighing of "costs" becomes overwhelmed by the benefit as to make such considerations irrelevant. The reaction is not all that dissimilar to those who find it offensive that, for example, automobile manufacturers use "bean counters" to determine whether a product is sufficiently dangerous to justify a recall (that is, whether the product is going to kill enough people such that it is worth it to the company to incur the costs of a recall). It is really the same thing, and while often difficult if not impossible to express to an emotional audience that is incapable of seeing past "Human life is priceless" or more apropos to this conversation "Women are not commodities!"

Of course, in reality, in day to day life, women, men, life, ect. are commodities and an honest assesment of your day to day decisions will prove that. Such romantisims make great soundbites, but like all things form the mouths of politicians they are ultimately lies, whether you choose to believe them or not. Your actions in life, if examined, will prove your romantic notions false. IMO, everyone would be a lot happier if they recognized this and started acting with thought and less knee-jerk instincts.

I also don't know why you find it so insulting and disrespectful to women to want to "use them for sex." It is only disresectful if the women does not want "just sex" and if the man is willing to decieve her to get it. I'll agree with you that it is wrong to lie to someone so that you can get them in bed for the night, but I don't understand why the desire to use a women (or man) for sex is itself disrespectful.

To the contrary, imo, it is that very puritan attitude that is the root of much sexism in the world. Why are you not allowing women to decide for themselves what is right for them? There is a reason I can walk into a gay bar pick out a guy and go up to him and ask something not all that unlike "want to go somewhere and fuck?" and then be back to doing whatever I want to be doing for the rest f the night in an hour, yet the only thing that would get me in a stright bar (if asked to a woman) is a slap in the face. People all the world over have the attitude that for a woman sex should be something so special that you only share it with someone you love and if you don't - you are a whore. That attitude is nothing other than the mirror of what you expressed above. If you want to find the real disrespect for women - start there.
Fairweather Pure
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Acies wrote:
Besides (hate to break this to you), while emotially sex is wonderful beyond words, physically I get more pleasure jacking off, and I am sure that is the case for 99% of guys.

Sounds like you have had shitty partners.
Maybe Acies can jack off better than you can?
Etasi
Star Farmer
Star Farmer

Post by Etasi »

There's nothing wrong with making decisions about your life, including your sex life, by analyzing the relative costs and benefits. However, the way Pilsburry used the term "cost effective" led me to believe that he thinks about sex solely in terms of how much time and money it costs him.

Now, I'm not old fashioned (at least, I don't think I am) and I don't believe that all sex has to be meaningful and romantic and what not. People have their needs, and sex is one of them. However, it does seem to me that you're wasting your time if your biggest worries about having casual sex is that it'll cost you too much money or take too long, etc. Sex isn't a job, and there ought to be more considerations than just money and time, even if you have no intention of forming a relationship with the person.

Also, while I agree that there's nothing wrong with "using someone for sex" if they have the same motivation, and as such women don't necessarily need to be "protected" from being used, I'm not sure that making general statements about not using people is hurting anyone. It's good to be aware of the assumptions and implications behind statements like "I don't think women should ever be used for sex," but you shouldn't assume that such a statement implies that women (or men) are incapable of making their own decisions about their sex life. Having the "using is bad" attitude about casual sex implies just as much about the speaker as it does about their perception of their potential partners.

Edit: sitting so far from your computer that you can't tell one letter from another = typos
Cut the kids in half
iandaina
Gets Around
Gets Around

Post by iandaina »

Pilsburry wrote: I was just trying to see if other guys are looking for the same basic type of girl I like....the answer was yes (so far)....actually the answer was I am an ignorant fuck and I should die IRL, but the 2nd place vote was in agreement with mine. That being the "cute" type....jeans and a T-shirt....in my mind quiet, easy going, smart, not afraid to get dirty or break her nails when camping etc...

Or as Ennia would put it "that dorky looking girl in the corner of the library with glasses on and nose burried in some book on cooking light."
Wtf does it matter if these guys like the same kind of girl you like? Your 'dream girl' could be someone else's winner of the fucktard of the year award. You should go for the kind of girl YOU like, unless you are one of those that dumps someone cause someone else asks you "dude why are you goin out with her? she's fucked!"

What would be funny, ironic, whatever, is if the gal that Pils writes off as 'some fat chick that won't leave me alone' comes back a year later, slimmer etc. see's him drooling all over her, and tells him, 'hi, member me? The one you blew off last year cause I wasn't good enough for you? Who's laughin now?'
Insert witty line here~
Lalanae
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Lalanae »

It makes me ill to see people qualify relationships using capitalist discourse. Its even more sad when they don't realize how pathetic it is.

To defend Acies, however, I believe he means masturbation is more efficient, not necessarily preferred. If I just want to get one off and Bakara isn't around, I don't have to spend even a second with "direction" (i.e. faster, slower, over to the left :P) so my energies are focused more on the pleasure. I know exactly what I need each second (which isn't the same from minute to minute) so can respond to the need quicker than telling another person.
Lalanae
Burundi High Chancellor for Tourism, Sodomy and Pie
Unofficial Canadian, Forbidden Lover of Pie, Jesus-Hatin'' Sodomite, President of KFC (Kyoukan Fan Club), hawt, perververted, intellectual submissive with E.S.P (Extra Sexual Persuasion)
Adelrune Argenti
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by Adelrune Argenti »

Ok Lalanae, I can understand your point there. It can be more efficient in that you have control over both sides of the equation. I definately dont agree with Acies' original supposition that masturbation is better than sex.
Adelrune Argenti
masteen
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by masteen »

Adelrune Argenti wrote:Ok Lalanae, I can understand your point there. It can be more efficient in that you have control over both sides of the equation. I definately dont agree with Acies' original supposition that masturbation is better than sex.
Depends on how much "monkey" comes with the "luvin'" :D
Pilsburry
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Pilsburry »

Chidoro wrote:Pils, you're fucked up. I don't care if you THINK you can get laid but choose not to for whatever stupid excuse you can think of, you should be trying to get some, RIGHT NOW.
When I was 14 I had a girlfriend, me and her were having sex. I found out her little brother she babysat all the time was actually her SON. And then I found out more and more bad shit about her (bad shit meaning she lied to me, kids are fine but at 14 it's kinda early, but it was more than that) anyway we broke up...she faked a pregnancy for a few days.

When your 14 and you think your going to have a kid with someone you obviously didn't know that well and when you got to know her you didn't like her....

Luckily she was faking. Thank god her friend called me on the 5th day or so and filled me in because she felt bad....

Anyway, I only knew her for like a month...we were having sex on maybe the 3rd date (her idea BTW). Anyway I realized even if I really really liked the girl, sex quickly in a relationship can be have some pretty serious downsides....because you barely know them.

I was new to the area I didn't know she was the town slut, I just met her through my friend. I could have been saddled with a kid and a bad wife, or an STD or something.

That's why I disagree with your statement.
-retired-
Pilsburry
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Pilsburry »

iandaina wrote:Wtf does it matter if these guys like the same kind of girl you like? Your 'dream girl' could be someone else's winner of the fucktard of the year award. You should go for the kind of girl YOU like, unless you are one of those that dumps someone cause someone else asks you "dude why are you goin out with her? she's fucked!"

What would be funny, ironic, whatever, is if the gal that Pils writes off as 'some fat chick that won't leave me alone' comes back a year later, slimmer etc. see's him drooling all over her, and tells him, 'hi, member me? The one you blew off last year cause I wasn't good enough for you? Who's laughin now?'
1. I won't change what I'm looking for based on thier answers, it was just a question of curiosity.

2. If I was fat and she was skinny she wouldn't have been chasing me around in the first place, so oh well. Fat chicks don't chase fat guys, they "settle" for them....they look for a guy with all the qualities of personality, intelligence, etc...and appearance like the rest of us.

Maybe she will look really nice 3 years later, who cares? I don't fucking care. She could be a super model, win the lotto, get the nobel peace prize...it's just one girl. She was fat when she chased, me, fat was what I was offered. I turned fatty down. Big whoop. It's not like I get in thier face and go "fatty fatty fatty you suck hahaha". I just don't date them. So if she came back skinny, maybe she will come by to rub it in my face, or maybe not.

Here, you know that big girl who wouldn't leave me alone? You know the alcoholic with no car, 2 kids she doesn't know what state they are in etc...loser of the year award receipent.

Here is how mean I was to her....I took her out for some beers one night. I gave her a ride home from work one night. When she moved in next door and had no phone or TV I would let her come over and use the phone and I GAVE her one of my spare TV's to keep. It was 19" or 21".

And when I carried it over and plugged it in, since she couldn't afford cable it had shitty reception, so I lied to her and told her I had an antenna in the garage I'd look for it and bring it over....and I drove my ass to radio shack and bought one for her, took it out of the package and dropped it off at her place.

I didn't kiss her when she wanted me to. But then again she had a fiancee anyway so she will never know the real reason.

That's how mean I am to them.

So fuck you. You think you know everything, but you don't know shit about me. You only know what I post here...which is not how I am in real life.

If that girl lost the 200 lbs or so to become average weight...I'm pretty sure she would say "Hi"...with a smile.

I still wouldn't date her though because she is an alcoholic and a bad mother. So I don't care what she looks like.

Yeah I'm an evil mother fucker, you better all watch out.
Last edited by Pilsburry on June 4, 2003, 5:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-retired-
masteen
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by masteen »

I like girls with big vaginas. I like girls with big, big titties.
Rojer
Gets Around
Gets Around

Post by Rojer »

And wtf wasn't there an option for "geeky"
That would have gotten my vote, nothing like a girl who you can talk comics and video games with. <3 teh geeks =)
Forthe
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
XBL Gamertag: Brutus709

Post by Forthe »

This thread makes me want to cry.
All posts are personal opinion.
My opinion may == || != my guild's.
"All spelling mistakes were not on purpose as I dont know shit ." - Torrkir
Pilsburry
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Pilsburry »

Geeks can fall in any category.

There can be cute geeks, pretty geeks, beautiful geeks, and sexy geeks.

I'm not a frequent visitor to strip clubs, but I've gone with friends a couple times....like at the fan faire in mineappolis we all went...even ishtanna.

Anyway this girl came up and asked if I wanted a dance. I don't know her well enough to put her in one of the 4 categories...I never saw her being just her....I saw her doing her job.

So she was dancing on me...don't get me wrong I like the lap dances...but I like learnng about people more...so I always talk to them.

Anyway she goes on about her roomate not knowing how to hook a VCR to the TV when they moved in to thier new apt last week or so...and she used the term RCA jacks!!! OMFG I almost came. After that she starts talking about some video games she had borrowed from a friend recently...like Black & White etc...

Another time in Panama City, FL with my friend we went to a strip club right when EQ came out. This asain girl was dancing on stage and noone was up there tipping (place was almost empty) so I figured I'd go up there so she didn't feel stupid. She gets down and dancing in front of me and then whispers in my ear "howdy" I say "Howdy? Where are you from?" You know because she was asain in florida...howdy was like weird. So she says she chats on-line and her friends on-line are from texas, am I on-line..so I said yes of course..and she asked if I played on-line games and I said "yes" again. So she says she plays EQ on the solsek Ro server, she was a ranger and a wizard...both about level 15 (this was early remember, like high level was 25'ish). After she was done on stage she came over to talk for like half hour or so....but unfortunately some other girl was already at my table and since I already knew all about EQ, I was learning about the other girl who actually had a very interesting background. I talked to the other girl for like 2 hours, and another half hour or so after they closed the doors (she asked me to stay and talk while they closed up)...otherwise I would have chatted with the asain all night about EQ...but the other girl was so interesting.

So geeks are everywhere buddy. Even hot strippers.
-retired-
Rojer
Gets Around
Gets Around

Post by Rojer »

Pils all joking aside, have you considered seeing a therapist? It seems like there is a lot inside of you that you want to get out to someone who will listen. Most people on this board talk about EQ, funny stories, and cool devices, you seem to want to talk about women 24/7.

Not a flame, just trying to be helpful.
Fairweather Pure
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

THIS JUST IN: STRIPPERS WILL SAY ANYTHING TO MAKE YOU THINK THEY'RE INTERESTED IN YOU. NEWS AT 11!
Lalanae
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Lalanae »

Fairweather Pure wrote:THIS JUST IN: STRIPPERS WILL SAY ANYTHING TO MAKE YOU THINK THEY'RE INTERESTED IN YOU. NEWS AT 11!
lies
Lalanae
Unofficial Canadian, Forbidden Lover of Pie, Jesus-Hatin'' Sodomite, President of KFC (Kyoukan Fan Club), hawt, perververted, intellectual submissive with E.S.P (Extra Sexual Persuasion)
Pilsburry
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Pilsburry »

Hehe, I know that fairweather.

But these 3 were different, as well as two others I have met.

First off the girl with the VCR+ the Black&White game, never said she was interested in me, we were just talking....and the stuff she said was true, because you wouldn't make that shit up...and I didn't control the conversation direction, she did.

The Asain EQ player....she brought up on-line, EQ, and the name Solsek Ro...and discussed EQ in detail..I'm pretty sure she played...she seemd pretty enthusiastic about it as well. Also, I only tiped her on-stage...she got what $5 from me...all of which was before we started talking.

The other girl at the same place didn't get a dollar....because she never asked once if I wanted a dance...well after closing she was like "you know what? I forgot to ask if you wanted a dance" at which point we just laughed.

But yeah 90% of strippers will say whatever you want to hear to get your cash.....it's thier job. But these three, and 2 others are nice girls. I don't know about the 3 listed above, but I know the one in tampa had a long term boyfriend, and the one local girl here had a fiancee. Like I said I talk...and these girls were honest. I can read people fine.

Like for example, the girl right before the one at fan faire above, she was like "I wish you lived up here, we could hang out" but she was full of shit. Hottest girl in the whole place, but totally full of shit.

The girl after her...well I don't know if she was honest or not, she was too dumb to hold a conversation with. Perhaps the dumbest girl I ever met, and I used to work with mentally handicapped children.

I've talked to maybe 100 strippers and FIVE of them I think were cool people.

--------

Rojer, I don't need therapy, in case you haven't been reading, I actually already know how I feel and why. I'm just discussing my views, not asking for advice.

I like learning about other people and thier takes on things. Therapy is a bad way to go about that, because I already know what I think.
-retired-
Lalanae
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Lalanae »

Pilsburry wrote:Hehe, I know that fairweather.

But these 3 were different, as well as two others I have met.

First off the girl with the VCR+ the Black&White game, never said she was interested in me, we were just talking....and the stuff she said was true, because you wouldn't make that shit up...and I didn't control the conversation direction, she did.

The Asain EQ player....she brought up on-line, EQ, and the name Solsek Ro...and discussed EQ in detail..I'm pretty sure she played...she seemd pretty enthusiastic about it as well. Also, I only tiped her on-stage...she got what $5 from me...all of which was before we started talking.

The other girl at the same place didn't get a dollar....because she never asked once if I wanted a dance...well after closing she was like "you know what? I forgot to ask if you wanted a dance" at which point we just laughed.

But yeah 90% of strippers will say whatever you want to hear to get your cash.....it's thier job. But these three, and 2 others are nice girls. I don't know about the 3 listed above, but I know the one in tampa had a long term boyfriend, and the one local girl here had a fiancee. Like I said I talk...and these girls were honest. I can read people fine.

Like for example, the girl right before the one at fan faire above, she was like "I wish you lived up here, we could hang out" but she was full of shit. Hottest girl in the whole place, but totally full of shit.

The girl after her...well I don't know if she was honest or not, she was too dumb to hold a conversation with. Perhaps the dumbest girl I ever met, and I used to work with mentally handicapped children.

--------

Rojer, I don't need therapy, in case you haven't been reading, I actually already know how I feel and why. I'm just discussing my views, not asking for advice.

I like learning about other people and thier takes on things. Therapy is a bad way to go about that, because I already know what I think.
So what color shirt was the bartender wearing?
Lalanae
Adelrune Argenti
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by Adelrune Argenti »

Pilsburry wrote:
Hmm for someone who confesses to only going to strip clubs occasionally, you certainly seem to have held "conversations" with many. I think there is something you aren't telling us. Perhaps you actually go to strip clubs a lot more and that is what is clouding your opinion of women in general.
Adelrune Argenti
Rojer
Gets Around
Gets Around

Post by Rojer »

LOL so true adelrune.