I think we can all agree.....

No holds barred discussion. Someone train you and steal your rare spawn? Let everyone know all about it! (Not for the faint of heart!)

Moderator: TheMachine

Mort
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

I think we can all agree.....

Post by Mort »

That THESE people are fucking stupid! :)

The irony of this story is killing me!

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,80955,00.html
Morteus - 60 NE War - Cenarius
Warlord of <Driven>

"I am Jack's Raging Bile Duct....."
Cartalas
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Cartalas »

Saddam is a Fair and wise leader. :lol:
Bubba Grizz
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Bubba Grizz »

Blech

Stupid Human Shield doesn't work. Iraq should have shackled them to those sites.
Hammerstalker PE
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Hammerstalker PE »

Haha!
Hammerstalker Ironforge
65th High Priest of War

Hammr Bloodforge

58th Battletank
Ajran
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by Ajran »

el oh el.. we'll be human sheilds only if we get to shield targets that really aren't targets..... what??!? no we do not want to shield your primary command and control centers..

stupid people
Atokal
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Atokal »

To quote my pal Kyoukan IIRC.

GOD FORBID SOME LIBERALS GO TO IRAQ AND ARE WILLING TO DIE FOR WHAT THEY BELIEVE IN.

After the first brigade of retards went over there.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA :lol:
Atokal
If an injury has to be done to a man it should be so severe that his vengeance need not be feared.
Niccolo Machiavelli
Shaerra
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Shaerra »

ROFL! Love the story.

:lol:
THE LARGE PRINT GIVETH
The fine print taketh away.
kyoukan
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by kyoukan »

LOL ROFL THAT'S FUCKING HILARIOUS MAN I LOVE JUDGING PEOPLE THAT VOLUNTEER TO PUT THEMSELVES IN DANGER WHILE I SIT HERE ON MY FAT FUCKING RETARDED ASS CRITICIZING THEM ROFL MORONS DIE IRAQ LOL 911 NEVAER FORGET.
Fallanthas
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Fallanthas »

**psst**

You missed it. They went home when it got dangerous, braniac. They did jack and shit for their beliefs.

At least those of us you bitch at for sitting at home are paying the goddamned bill.
kyoukan
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by kyoukan »

Fallanthas wrote:**psst**

You missed it. They went home when it got dangerous, braniac. They did jack and shit for their beliefs.
11 out of 90-something of them went home. what is your point, "braniac"?

besides the one on top of your fucking worthless head that is.
Fallanthas
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Fallanthas »

They went home because they were to be used as 'human shields'.

If you're frozen ass can't see the irony in that.....
kyoukan
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by kyoukan »

I see your reading comprehension pretty well matches the rest of your intellectual capacity.

fucking dumbass.

some of them were told to act as targets they didn't feel appropriate to shield. they were there to stand in front of civlilian and infrastructure. do you really think I am as fucking moronic as you and can't read articles?
Fallanthas
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Fallanthas »

Forget it.

You missed it, it's gone.

:roll:
masteen
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by masteen »

kyoukan type-R wrote:LOL ROFL THAT'S FUCKING HILARIOUS MAN I LOVE JUDGING PEOPLE THAT VOLUNTEER TO PUT THEMSELVES IN DANGER WHILE I SIT HERE ON MY FAT FUCKING RETARDED ASS CRITICIZING THEM ROFL MORONS DIE IRAQ LOL 911 NEVAER FORGET.
LET'S ROLL?
kyoukan
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by kyoukan »

Fallanthas wrote:Forget it.

You missed it, it's gone.

:roll:
Yeah that's what I thought. Run away from another one. Funny, what passes for your brain usually doesn't realize how wrong it is until you've made about twenty stupid posts on a thread as opposed to three.
Kilmoll the Sexy
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: bunkeru2k

Post by Kilmoll the Sexy »

Do you even understand the irony of this? The people who were dumb enough to defend Saddam and the Iraqi people went all the way to Iraq to find out that Saddam will use civilians at targets that he knows the U.S. military will hit. Then they will cry about civilian casualties....casualties that occurr because he PUT them there. Man you are dense. Does cold weather do something to brain cells that cause less electrical signals to fire through the synapses?
kyoukan
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by kyoukan »

Kilmoll the Sexy wrote:Do you even understand the irony of this? The people who were dumb enough to defend Saddam and the Iraqi people went all the way to Iraq to find out that Saddam will use civilians at targets that he knows the U.S. military will hit. Then they will cry about civilian casualties....casualties that occurr because he PUT them there.
Nice leap of brainpower there, bubba. Can I call you bubba?

They would be put there to encourage the US *NOT* to hit those targets. The people thought it was too dangerous for them so they left. There's still over 70 human shields from the program scattered around Baghdad. Because a dozen people decided it was too dangerous for them or refused to cover a certain target and went home does not make the entire project a failure.

But keep trying!
Cartalas
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Cartalas »

kyoukan type-R wrote:
Kilmoll the Sexy wrote:Do you even understand the irony of this? The people who were dumb enough to defend Saddam and the Iraqi people went all the way to Iraq to find out that Saddam will use civilians at targets that he knows the U.S. military will hit. Then they will cry about civilian casualties....casualties that occurr because he PUT them there.
Nice leap of brainpower there, bubba. Can I call you bubba?

They would be put there to encourage the US *NOT* to hit those targets. The people thought it was too dangerous for them so they left. There's still over 70 human shields from the program scattered around Baghdad. Because a dozen people decided it was too dangerous for them or refused to cover a certain target and went home does not make the entire project a failure.

But keep trying!

They left because Saddam was painting bulleyes on there asses.
Kilmoll the Sexy
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: bunkeru2k

Post by Kilmoll the Sexy »

Well golly, I should have thought of that. We should have sent some retards to Pearl Harbor to stop potential attacks there in the 40's! I guess if we can find enough idiots that we could place them strategically around the world so that there will be no more wars! Good thinking there my little fuckcicle.
Cartalas
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Cartalas »

Kilmoll the Sexy wrote:Well golly, I should have thought of that. We should have sent some retards to Pearl Harbor to stop potential attacks there in the 40's! I guess if we can find enough idiots that we could place them strategically around the world so that there will be no more wars! Good thinking there my little fuckcicle.

You mean we could of saved our battleships.Where were the Liberals back in the 1940's
kyoukan
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by kyoukan »

Kilmoll the Sexy wrote:Well golly, I should have thought of that. We should have sent some retards to Pearl Harbor to stop potential attacks there in the 40's!
yeah that makes a ton of sense and the two situations are totally identical.
Cartalas
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Cartalas »

kyoukan type-R wrote:
Kilmoll the Sexy wrote:Well golly, I should have thought of that. We should have sent some retards to Pearl Harbor to stop potential attacks there in the 40's!
yeah that makes a ton of sense and the two situations are totally identical.

Your Right one was with any warning and one has had 12 yrs of warnings.
Diae Soulmender
Star Farmer
Star Farmer

Post by Diae Soulmender »

Them Americans should be taken in to a Deep Dark FBI/CIA Batcave and have there testicles torn from the bodies with rusty pliers, given massive doses of LSD and fed minute traces of Mercury over the course of 8 weeks then release them to live out there lives in pain and dementia without the ability to reproduce.

Of course, this is just my most humble opinion.
Khrashdin 80 Protection Paladin
Vox Immortalis - Hyjal-US
#1 World Ranked 10man Strict Achievement Guild
#3 World Ranked 10man Strict Progression Guild
http://www.guildox.com The Premier Guild Ranking Site
Fallanthas
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Fallanthas »

1. For anyone to sign up for a project ostentasiously named 'human shield', then leave because of personal danger is so fucking funny. THAT'S what you missed, smartass.

2. The program was a failure from inception because the supporters made the assumption that someone cares what they do. Classic case of a zero assuming it has significance.

Not only did you miss the point, you missed the entire friggin iceberg.
Xyun
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Xyun »

Classic case of a zero assuming it has significance.
This statement is brilliant! Ironically, it can be applied to every one of your posts.
I tell it like a true mackadelic.
Founder of Ixtlan - the SCUM of Veeshan.
Fallanthas
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Fallanthas »

Wow, a personal flame with no relevance whatsoever!

Whoda thunk it?

Go back to the playground boy. Personal insults went out of fashion somewhere around the fifth grade.
Sirton
Star Farmer
Star Farmer

for the blind

Post by Sirton »

I Wonder if any Americans that stay there once the war has started, will be charged when they come back to the US? For helping the enemy and being a traitor and disrupting any military operations. They can be charged under the Constitution.
Cartalas
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Re: for the blind

Post by Cartalas »

Sirton wrote:I Wonder if any Americans that stay there once the war has started, will be charged when they come back to the US? For helping the enemy and being a traitor and disrupting any military operations. They can be charged under the Constitution.

I sure hope so :twisted:
VariaVespasa
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by VariaVespasa »

No, its just another form of free speech, as long as all they do is stand there, and thats all they need to do for their goals. Its not significantly different than standing in front of a tank or some back in their own country (to prevent it being loaded onto a transport to go to a war zone forinstance). Theyre just standing in front of bombs and missiles instead, which is riskier since a missile isnt gonna be put off the idea of going forward by having to look the protester in the face or listen to him squish when it drives over him, whereas a tank driver might be.
*Hugs*
Varia
Atokal
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Atokal »

kyoukan type-R wrote:LOL ROFL THAT'S FUCKING HILARIOUS MAN I LOVE JUDGING PEOPLE THAT VOLUNTEER TO PUT THEMSELVES IN DANGER WHILE I SIT HERE ON MY FAT FUCKING RETARDED ASS CRITICIZING THEM ROFL MORONS DIE IRAQ LOL 911 NEVAER FORGET.
SPEAKING OF FAT FUCKING RETARDED ASSES I DUN C U GOING ANYWHERE ASSMUNCH.

Honestly Kyuokan, you at least used to be relevant and hypocracy was not a term that could easily stick to you. Lately you have become the nonsensical bitch we all knew you were. You make SHAERRA look brilliant.

GET UP OFF YOUR FAT CLOSE TO THE GROUND ASS AND GO DEFEND WHAT YOU BELIEVE IN!1!!!! OTHERWISE STOP USING THAT LAME ASS ARGUMENT. Kyoustupid strikes again.
Atokal
If an injury has to be done to a man it should be so severe that his vengeance need not be feared.
Niccolo Machiavelli
Hammerstalker PE
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Hammerstalker PE »

Kyoukan and Xyun the Dumb and Dumber of VV.
Hammerstalker Ironforge
65th High Priest of War

Hammr Bloodforge

58th Battletank
kyoukan
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by kyoukan »

Atokal wrote: SPEAKING OF FAT FUCKING RETARDED ASSES I DUN C U GOING ANYWHERE ASSMUNCH.

you can't be this much of an idiot.*

This thread has nothing to do about me. I never volunteered to be a human shield for anything. I rarely, if ever criticize people for doing things that I would not willingly do for myself. Except of course acting like a fucking jackass on a messageboard, but if I stopped criticizing people for doing that then I would never have occaision to reply to you and your desperate grab for my attention would be just as much of a miserable failure as everything else in what passes for your life.

Were I to start making threads making fun of people who tried to do things I would never dare to try and do myself and ultimately giving up, then you have my permission to shoot me. I only wish I had your permission to do the same.
GET UP OFF YOUR FAT CLOSE TO THE GROUND ASS AND GO DEFEND WHAT YOU BELIEVE IN!1!!!! OTHERWISE STOP USING THAT LAME ASS ARGUMENT. Kyoustupid strikes again.
Yeah that's a real clever one. I don't see you in Iraq disarming Saddam either. So what is your point in this thread other than to make me dislike you even more?

*yes you can.
Atokal
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Atokal »

kyoukan type-R wrote:
Atokal wrote: SPEAKING OF FAT FUCKING RETARDED ASSES I DUN C U GOING ANYWHERE ASSMUNCH.

you can't be this much of an idiot.*

This thread has nothing to do about me. I never volunteered to be a human shield for anything. I rarely, if ever criticize people for doing things that I would not willingly do for myself.
LIKE SIT ON YOUR FAT ASS!!!1!??
Yeah that's a real clever one. I don't see you in Iraq disarming Saddam either. So what is your point in this thread other than to make me dislike you even more?

*yes you can.
If this were a popularity contest and the winner got to meet you face to face I gladly accept that I am at the bottom of your list of well liked people.

My point is to show you how fucking arrogant and ignorant you are by using your own methods against you. I never volunteered to go and disarm Saddam and were I of an age to do so I would most definately do be in the forces. As it stands I own a house, have 3 great kids, a wonderful wife and a successful career. By contrast to your living off the government, shovelling shit on people who merely speak what they believe in. On most of the threads you comment on debate and discussion go out the window in favour of you particular brand of bigotry and hatred. So kindly STFU.

Cheers
Atokal
Niccolo Machiavelli
kyoukan
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by kyoukan »

Atokal wrote:My point is to show you how fucking arrogant and ignorant you are by using your own methods against you.
well keep working on it because you fucking failed at it.

why you keep slamming your face into my posts in a desperate attempt to redeem your stupidity with one single intelligent thought amazes me.
Atokal
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Atokal »

kyoukan type-R wrote:
Atokal wrote:My point is to show you how fucking arrogant and ignorant you are by using your own methods against you.
well keep working on it because you fucking failed at it.

why you keep slamming your face into my posts in a desperate attempt to redeem your stupidity with one single intelligent thought amazes me.
Perhaps you are right running into your posts is like being hit with the stupid stick time and again. Almost impossible to write something witty or intelligent when faced with the enormity of your dumbass posts.

YEAH I R STUPED!1!1!
Atokal
Niccolo Machiavelli
kyoukan
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by kyoukan »

whoa the "I know you are but what am I?" comeback. I got nothing to come back from that one.
Spectrez
No Stars!

Post by Spectrez »

::slurps on his slurpy:: looks like tokers going to win this one
Sir Spectrez Scythebane
Honorable Lord Protector
of the 65th Level -Retired-
kyoukan
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by kyoukan »

what is there to win? its me calling him an asshole.
Spectrez
No Stars!

Post by Spectrez »

hmm sounds to me like tokers doing the same and calling you an idiotic retard as well.. hes winning by being able to proove his point, that your just plain stupid ::slurps on his slurpy::
Sir Spectrez Scythebane
Honorable Lord Protector
of the 65th Level -Retired-
Acies
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Acies »

Drink Juice ;)
Bujinkan is teh win!
Cracc
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by Cracc »

i wouldnt bet money on that.
Xyun
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Xyun »

We're not dumb and dumber, yours dumb and dumber. We are like Batman and Robin and you are like Joker and Penguin and we always outsmart you! Yeah we are better yah. LOLOLOL

PWND!!!!

beat that!
I tell it like a true mackadelic.
Founder of Ixtlan - the SCUM of Veeshan.
Badabidi
Gets Around
Gets Around
XBL Gamertag: DaveShapelle

Post by Badabidi »

Kyoukan, you're a damn idiot. You've been getting owned since that first stupid post you made, just stop posting on this thread so you don't have to strain to grab more shit out of your ass to paste on here
Bubba Grizz
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Bubba Grizz »

*sigh* I'm gonna have to change my name.
Brotha
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by Brotha »

If the human shields really had the convictions to save innocent human lives that they pretend to have, then they'd be in northern Iraq with the Kurds, instead of now being in Baghdad in strategic positions that if anything will help Saddam prolong the war- costing even more lives for all sides. The hypocrasy and naivity of people like this really is too much for me.
Pahreyia
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Pahreyia »

STFU!!1!11!

See? I can be a peacekeeper too!
JloveFizzboom
No Stars!

Post by JloveFizzboom »

Somebody was asking me what the word of the day was -- I'm going to have to go with "fuckcicle".

I hadn't heard that one before -- is trez uber.

I like VV, it gives me good insults to plagarize :shock:
Jlove Fizzboom
Keepers of the Elements
Marbus
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Marbus »

The whole "Human Shield" thing is so freakin' stupid I can't even comment on it. One guy they interviewed said "my dad called me a traitor, sniff" ... AND!?! what a fucktard. Those guys fit right in with the "What would Jesus Drive" people, nuff said.

Marb
Fallanthas
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Fallanthas »

vn_Tanc
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by vn_Tanc »

These people got off their arses and did something for what they believed so they get a little respect for that.
But the entire premise was so stupid from the outset they lose that little bit of respect and plenty more besides.

Would have been nice to discuss this without Kyoucan's stalker getting his knickers in a twist though.
One day he may even manage to make a post that doesn't mention her.