Mythic Quest

Music/concert reviews and discussion

Moderators: Drolgin Steingrinder, Truant

Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Mythic Quest

Post by Winnow »

Posting here since you can post videos to unlike the actual TV/Movies or Gaming sections

I'm surprised I hadn't mentioned this show previously. Anyone from the old EQ days and probably WoW would find it funny.

It's a comedy about the behind the scenes look at the people working on a popular MMORPG. It deals with the woke movement, cancel culture and monetization of video games in a very funny way. The first two seasons are good. The third season loses one of my favorite characters so not so sure about that one.

I recommend watching a few episodes (30 mins episodes) if you have Apple TV or other means of accessing the show.
Aslanna
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Re: Mythic Quest

Post by Aslanna »

I've been watching it. I can't say I'm a real fan of Poppy as a character though. I'm not sure exactly why.. Whether it's the writing or the accent or what I don't know!
Have You Hugged An Iksar Today?

--
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Winnow »

Aslanna wrote: December 2, 2022, 10:41 pm I've been watching it. I can't say I'm a real fan of Poppy as a character though. I'm not sure exactly why.. Whether it's the writing or the accent or what I don't know!
She is kind of annoying but she does have to deal with that other guy all the time. I've only watched one episode of season 3. No more CW makes me sad. Backstory! His backstory episode was great.

Season 3 has started off a little off the rails for me so far. I thought their episode that dealt with covid back when it was a serious thing was really well done.

I play this gif before any team meeting im in : )
Aslanna
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Aslanna »

I usually like episodes of shows that do something different from the normal format. The CW backstory episode in season 2 was pretty good. I just watched S3 Ep7 (Sarian) and it was decent as well.
Have You Hugged An Iksar Today?

--