Mandalorian/Book of Boba Fett

Movie, DVD, and TV reviews and discussion

Moderators: Abelard, Drolgin Steingrinder

Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Mandalorian/Book of Boba Fett

Post by Winnow »

This series is by far the best product of the Star Wars Universe in the past 40 years. (since the original trilogy). Worth watching.
Aslanna
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Re: Mandalorian/Book of Boba Fett

Post by Aslanna »

Mandalorian was ok. Started slow built I didn't really mind. I'll watch Season 2 whenever that starts.

I don't have much interest in BF though. Most of the chatter I heard about it was it was on the boring side.

I don't have much interest in the character in general. The dude wasn't all that.. Was a bit of a bungling dude and then fell into a Sarlac pit and died like a chump. I don't get the whole fandom around him.
Have You Hugged An Iksar Today?

--
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Winnow »

Aslanna wrote: February 8, 2022, 10:59 pm Mandalorian was ok. Started slow built I didn't really mind. I'll watch Season 2 whenever that starts.

I don't have much interest in BF though. Most of the chatter I heard about it was it was on the boring side.
Boba Fett is only partially about Boba Fett. 1st part of the season is about him but then after that the series is more like the 2nd season of Mandalorian than Boba Fett.
Aslanna
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Aslanna »

Oh yeah I meant Season 3. I forgot that there's been 2 seasons of Mandalorian already.

Obi-Wan Kenobi starting March 25th. I might give that a shot but it's not high on my list.
Have You Hugged An Iksar Today?

--
Kwonryu DragonFist
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Kwonryu DragonFist »

BOBURT FETTMAN 4 LYFE!
Thanks to Thess
---xx0O0xx---
The best site known to man!
--++http://kwonryu.mybrute.com++--
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Winnow »

I'm watching Andor.

Positives: Amazing production/scenery/CGI

They spent a lot making it look good.

I'm not enough of a Star Wars nerd to know all the characters but according to a reaction youtube channel I watch, they seem to be doing a good job with the lore.

Andor is interesting in that it's well produced but I don't really know it's importance in the overall scheme of things. I know it covering the origins of the rebellion and leads up to the Rebel One movie.