Where'd all the McCain/Palin supporters go?

What do you think about the world?
Funkmasterr
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: Dandelo19
PSN ID: ToPsHoTTa471

Re: Where'd all the McCain/Palin supporters go?

Post by Funkmasterr »

Spang wrote: May 21, 2022, 10:38 pm
JiceVirago wrote: May 21, 2022, 2:37 pm
Spang wrote: May 20, 2022, 10:24 pm Liberals aren’t burning down buildings. They hold up signs, sign petitions and vote. They rarely do anything radical that could actually make a difference.
You apparently missed the BLM and Antifa summer of mostly peaceful protest. I once thought as you did and I had a hard time admitting to myself that I had been lied to.
You were definitely lied to if someone told you liberals were burning down buildings. The police precinct in Minneapolis, for example, was set ablaze by a fascist from Texas. He went by the name Boogaloo Boi.
It wasn't even hard to tell either, like what doesn't fit in here? All of the young protestors or the fucking douche larper in full body armor with a flame thrower.
Noysyrump
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Noysyrump »

I'd like actually read this thread and get involved... cuz im sorta bored.

But just skimming it killed brain cells.

Todays little thing was the best possible thing that could happen.

Let the people decide. You know, that whole democracy thing everyone rambles on about, without ever thinking about it long enough to even understand it.

So now it is fixed. No more dictat from on high. It's up to the people. If Oklahoma wants to save their souls and ban abortion, more power to them. Let them do them. Here in California, we kill babies for fun, so we will continue. All is right in the universe.

And Spang, you should log on... yer still in my guild.. come play with me!
Sick Balls!
Spang
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Spang »

You can still have abortion pills mailed to you no matter where you live.

https://aidaccess.org/en/
Make love, fuck war, peace will save us.
Kwonryu DragonFist
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Kwonryu DragonFist »

You guys have Biden now so you don't need McCain/Palin anymore :D
Thanks to Thess
---xx0O0xx---
The best site known to man!
--++http://kwonryu.mybrute.com++--
Aslanna
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Aslanna »

When it comes to elections is Arizona the new Florida?
Have You Hugged An Iksar Today?

--
Aslanna
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Aslanna »

Look at what is happening in Texas to see why overturning Roe v Wade was a terrible decision. Luckily she had the resources to go out of state for the procedure but I'd imagine 90% of the people can't do that. And now the Supreme Court is reviewing whether to make Mifepristone illegal because, surprisingly, one dumbfuck judge in Texas.. Even though it went through all the FDA approvals and has been found to be safe the past 20+ years. Really.. Thanks for voting for Trump and not Hilary because "RvWade will never be overturned".

It's funny that most of those trying to make the decisions for women are men. At least a few sates have voted for making it legal. However even in Ohio where it was voted to be made legal Republicans are trying to find ways to make it difficult so that's great. States rights until it seems to be against your backwards principles. Read the room, fuckfaces.
Have You Hugged An Iksar Today?

--
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Winnow »

Republicans and their insane stance on abortion might actually cost them a "give me" election in 2024. Trump, very well could be in prison and STILL get more votes than Biden.

Biden is an absolute trash president but the guy is incredibly lucky. He has no business being a president even if he was 40 years younger. A career "yes man". I'm so disgusted with what's happened to most major cities in the US. Just do a case study on the state of California and expand it to the rest of the liberal run cities.

Democrats keep their votes by playing the victim card instead of trying to empower citizens to do more they instead increase government benefits. Living in the ghetto sucks! Here, have some more food stamps! (don't forget to vote for me!)

I can't tell yet how the Kennedy guy running as a third party candidate will impact both Biden and Trump. Biden trails in the swing states like Georgia and Michigan that won him the election. I have a feeling it will hurt Trump more than Biden but I still need to see more info on that.

I will 100 percent vote for Trump if Biden is the candidate for the democrats. I will vote for any Republican if Biden is the candidate (Or that useless VP lady). I won't vote for a third party candidate because that's a wasted vote. Almost always hurts your second choice when you vote for a third party causing your last choice to win (see Ross Perot).

The abortion thing is the only reason this election is even up for discussion. Any republican would crush the democrat candidate in 2024 otherwise. Democrats are a total shit show and an extension of the insane woke mentality that has almost run it's course. The go woke, go broke is a real thing. (See Bud light/Disney). The BLM bullshit (see the leaders of BLM and their corruption well documented, grats on wasting any donations people made to that organization by the soccer moms) has resulted in colleges with dipshit presidents like that lady that can't admit genocide is a bad thing to call for when it comes to Jews. Stick (insert gender/race) into a leadership position because you need to fill a square, not based on actual qualifications and that's what you get.

If abortion/Roe v Wade was the only topic being voted on it would be a landslide for Democrats.

If ran for president I'd promise to hand leadership over to AI. I'd ban anyone from bearing children. All children would be grown in test tubes and taken out of their tubes after being at least potty trained and hand me down prejudices from parents avoided. I'd promise to abolish all religions because face it, humans can't deal with multiple religions and it's all bullshit to begin with so I know AI would make the right call on that one.

Democrats and Republicans are both messed up. Russia and China definitely don't have better governments. I'm willing to bet all of humanity on AI. If it extinguishes us, so be it. Humanity is like a virus. We probably don't deserve to go anywhere or last much longer anyway. We are nothing special.
Spang
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Spang »

Unless he’s worm food, Joe Biden, who has never been a fan of Roe and done fuck all since it’s been overturned, will be the Democratic nominee. He’s also been a strong supporter of the Israeli genocide and ethnic cleansing of the Palestinian people. I’m certainly not excited about Biden, but as Rebecca Solnit wrote, voting is a chess move, not a valentine.
Make love, fuck war, peace will save us.
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Winnow »

This is a bit of a diversion on the topic but regarding abortion/ban abortion.

1. Anything that is entirely in your body, you own and should be able to choose what to do with. I know people don't like to hear it but a woman should be able to terminate up to the point where that thing pops out of her body. I'd personally be against late term abortions but wouldn't ban them. I don't care about the fetus even if it can think. Don't care. I don't think there would be a huge increase of late term abortions but for any woman that decides that's what she wants, so be it.

2. I'm serious about farming babies. Research should be done on growing babies in labs. If you really want a child, contribute the eggs/sperm and then wait for whenever it's determined it can come out of the tube.

3. I'm actually in favor of a lot of the things in the movie Gattaca. When we get to the point where we can take the eggs/sperm from a couple and be able to adjust the DNA in order to remove known defects, it should be done. Exactly as it was presented in Gattaca, you can have a kid that's 100 percent from the two parents minus the defects they inherited from their ancestors, herpes 2, etc.

4. Maternal stuff can be piped into the tube. They can play heartbeats, the voices of the parents and even books on audio since babies are able to learn some stuff while developing.

5. I know some parents would still want to have a retarded fat kid with bad vision and a bad heart but hopefully their lines would die out over time.

6. If you wanted some diversity in your kid, after the known defects where removed, you could randomize hair color, skin color, eye color, etc.

Face it. Humans are past the point of needing to physically birth children. Female bodies aren't even designed well for it anymore which is why so many c-sections. Stop the madness. What kind of sick fuck wants to be pregnant for 9 months, morning sickness etc. By the time we can do this, average life span will skyrocket so it would also be better to keep the kids in the tube longer than 9 months, maybe 3 years. Kids don't remember jack shit anyway from that age. The longer they are kept from their parents, the better chance of prejudices, religious craziness etc creeping in etc. Babies are the worst. Useless things that can't do anything and take a long time to even learn how to use the shitter. Keep them in the tubes until at least potty trained.

All you need to do is look at current global affairs, and the entire known past of humanity to know humans can't deal with religion and are bred to be evil fucks that continuously fight religious wars and territorial wars. Lets get some healthy babies produced that can't blame race/religion etc for why they do what they do.

Looking out 50-100 years (really hard to say now that AI has arrived), I don't think our bodies will matter much at that point. We only need them to keep our brain functioning (if that's where consciousness resides. EVERYTHING, all your senses can be virtually created. You won't need a body. Whatever consciousness turns out to be, is the only thing that matters in the long run. Everything else can be simulated (and probably already is)