RIP Arborealus

No holds barred discussion. Someone train you and steal your rare spawn? Let everyone know all about it! (Not for the faint of heart!)

Moderator: TheMachine

Xouqoa
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
XBL Gamertag: Xouqoa

RIP Arborealus

Post by Xouqoa »

I just found out that Arborealus' user passed away back in April at the age of 59 years old.

https://www.mulhearnfuneralhome.com/obi ... ituaryInfo

I remember him as a genuinely nice guy, and it made me sad to hear of his passing.
"Our problems are man-made, therefore they may be solved by man. No problem of human destiny is beyond human beings." - John F Kennedy
Drolgin Steingrinder
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
PSN ID: Drolgin

Re: RIP Arborealus

Post by Drolgin Steingrinder »

I just saw it as well and thought to come here. He was one of the good guys. Both in-game and out-. I had the joy of meeting him several times, at the Vegas Fan Faire, at a CD-meetup in ATL and also visited him at his home in Monroe, LA. He was always great company - kind, witty, generous to a fault. He was a bit of a renaissance man - a biologist, a guitarist, a singer, a cook, and in game an explorer, a goof, a fletcher and a vast repository of knowledge. And even though our relationship had dwindled to a sporadic exchange of sarcastic comments about the state of US politics or sending links to cool new music every once in a while, he was my friend. And I will miss him a lot. There aren't that many people from my EQ days where I think "Oh man, it'd be great to pick up the family and travel to the US to visit." Allen was one of them.
IT'S HARD TO PUT YOUR FINGER ON IT; SOMETHING IS WRONG
I'M LIKE THE UNCLE WHO HUGGED YOU A LITTLE TOO LONG
Ransure
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Ransure »

Danm, feeling very sad at this news, and I am so sorry for his family. I loved chatting with Arb back in the day both here and in game, he was one of the great ones... always a kind word and a level head.
This 2cp has been brought to you by DOKURANGER!
seebs397
No Stars!

Post by seebs397 »

Very Sorry to hear this.
Kwonryu DragonFist
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Kwonryu DragonFist »

Sorry to hear this!
Thanks to Thess