--
Funkmasterr
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: Dandelo19
PSN ID: ToPsHoTTa471

Re: Game of Thrones - Season 5

Post by Funkmasterr »

Watched the first four episodes. Wasn't bad, but also wasn't real exciting. They're diverging from the books quite a bit and I don't like it.
Aslanna
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Aslanna »

First four!
Have You Hugged An Iksar Today?

--
Funkmasterr
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Funkmasterr »

Yeah, they leaked online. I'm guessing they're the review copies, as they have a little watermark type thing in the lower left corner of the screen.
Aslanna
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Aslanna »

I'll pass on locating those. Then you have to wait a month for the next episode. Ain't nobody got time for that!

--
Funkmasterr
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Funkmasterr »

Yeah I tried to resist the urge, but I have a universal binge watching problem. I have been able to get myself to only get through the first half of the season of Daredevil, but that probably won't last long.
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Winnow »

Those four leaked episodes were also in crappy standard definition. Not sure why anyone would want to watch one of the best, high quality production, shows on TV in crappy resolution.
[Show]
looking forward to the short guy meeting the dragon lady although the dragon lady seems like a puss lately...can't control her dragons and dealing with incredibly boring city political issues the past ten episodes.Too bad she has a no hooter clause in her contract. It's painfully obvious when you have a buck naked dude walking around and she has the covers pulled up over her honkers
Funkmasterr
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Funkmasterr »

Yeah, I noticed that with the nudity too, not just with her either. Talk all you want about objectifying women and whatever else, fact is it's a draw for a big part of the audience; edging that out along with drastically departing from the book storyline is going to have to have a negative effect on viewership by the end of the season.
Aslanna
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Aslanna »

Funkmasterr wrote:Talk all you want about objectifying women and whatever else, fact is it's a draw for a big part of the audience; edging that out along with drastically departing from the book storyline is going to have to have a negative effect on viewership by the end of the season.
I don't think that will happen. I'm sure a majority (more than 50%!) of the audience of the show hasn't even read the books so don't give a shit that the show isn't following them. I know I don't!

As far as nudity it goes it will still be there just not some of the main cast since they now have more power to negotiate those no-nudity clauses into their contract.

--
Kluden
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Kluden »

less nudity? That episode had all the man-ass one could want, hooogah!

I'm sure they will roar back with a thunderous round of titty shots and super-muff when they get to the Dorne scenes. They were just giving the ladies their man-behind shots early this season. I'm surprised they didn't slip some dong-shots in there, too.

On to the story...I'm kind of glad they are changing it up. The execs at HBO have realized that the huge pile of fatness that calls himself an author, isn't going to be bothered to actually work...so they are just moving on without him. I like that call. If it alienates fans, so be it...remember all those people who don't watch after Ned Stark lost his head? I can't believe this show is still so popular, there were"so many" outraged fans that refuse to watch...They will keep watching. They always do. HBO realizes they paid for this property, and they are going to make as much money on it as they can, and if that means booting GRRM out of the mix, then its a perfect business decision, that helps us fans in the end, as our show doesn't just stop and wait 7 years between seasons.

Also, as a book reader, it will be nice to have two versions of this story...one read and one seen. That's kinda cool. Two takes, two endings most likely, etc. I'm down for that as I love the content, the setting, etc.

tl,dr: GRRM is fat. HBO show is eclipsing books, and will probably be better in the end.
Boogahz
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: corin12
PSN ID: boog144

Post by Boogahz »

Winnow wrote:Those four leaked episodes were also in crappy standard definition. Not sure why anyone would want to watch one of the best, high quality production, shows on TV in crappy resolution.
[Show]
looking forward to the short guy meeting the dragon lady although the dragon lady seems like a puss lately...can't control her dragons and dealing with incredibly boring city political issues the past ten episodes.Too bad she has a no hooter clause in her contract. It's painfully obvious when you have a buck naked dude walking around and she has the covers pulled up over her honkers
Didn't she have some shots already? Could've sworn I saw them recently, but I admit that I haven't been as "into" the series as early on.

NSFW link here...maybe this is what I was thinking of...is it her in season 1? http://imgur.com/a/J2lRK
Aslanna
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Aslanna »

In previous seasons, yes. But once the show took off I'm sure she had it wrote into her new contract not to do any scenes like that. A quick google search seems to confirm that:
Daenerys, as portrayed by Emilia Clarke, has been getting naked on screen since all the way back in "Game of Thrones" season 1, when it was kind of creepy, because her character was so young. By "Game of Thrones" season 3, it got kind of creepy for an entirely different reason: it happened really distressingly often. There's a lot of nudity in "Game of Thrones," but the Khaleesi naked had become an incredibly common sight. And as Emilia Clarke became more well known as an actor, she decided - reasonably enough - to end it. The "Game of Thrones" season 3 finale offered the last naked Daenerys you're ever going to get.
I haven't seen anything official though but usually contract stuff like that isn't made public.

--
Funkmasterr
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Funkmasterr »

Kluden wrote:less nudity? That episode had all the man-ass one could want, hooogah!

I'm sure they will roar back with a thunderous round of titty shots and super-muff when they get to the Dorne scenes. They were just giving the ladies their man-behind shots early this season. I'm surprised they didn't slip some dong-shots in there, too.

On to the story...I'm kind of glad they are changing it up. The execs at HBO have realized that the huge pile of fatness that calls himself an author, isn't going to be bothered to actually work...so they are just moving on without him. I like that call. If it alienates fans, so be it...remember all those people who don't watch after Ned Stark lost his head? I can't believe this show is still so popular, there were"so many" outraged fans that refuse to watch...They will keep watching. They always do. HBO realizes they paid for this property, and they are going to make as much money on it as they can, and if that means booting GRRM out of the mix, then its a perfect business decision, that helps us fans in the end, as our show doesn't just stop and wait 7 years between seasons.

Also, as a book reader, it will be nice to have two versions of this story...one read and one seen. That's kinda cool. Two takes, two endings most likely, etc. I'm down for that as I love the content, the setting, etc.

tl,dr: GRRM is fat. HBO show is eclipsing books, and will probably be better in the end.

Yeah, Disagree. The show is not better than the books by any stretch of the imagination, and they still have plenty of content from the books that they haven't covered (or that they completely skimmed over and shouldn't have). And I'm not suggesting there will be some kind of mass exodus from the show, but even a couple percent drop in viewship is something they tend to get bent out of shape about, and I can see that happening.
Kluden
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Kluden »

Oh I didn't say the books weren't as good as the show...I just don't hold out faith that GRRM will write compelling end game, in which case the show may eclipse the books in that regard. But it will be all opinion as usual. I'm typically a "book is always better than movie/show version" type of person.

But people won't leave in droves unless the show writing turns to shit (ie.jump the shark scenario). No matter how upset and angry GoT fans get, they all keep watching, that's just fact, and it appears viewership keeps increasing.

All the stuff they skipped in the books, they aren't going back to, right? at least that's what hbo has led us all to believe. And I like that as well. Gives us book readers something extra.
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Winnow »

Any show is pretty much never better than the books they're based of. I'm glad George R.R. Martin and HBO are changing things up. GoT actually has a chance to end better than the books which would be a hearty fuck you to all of you that keep posting about hoping he doesn't die before he finishes the series. I'm sure the author is sick of it. He owes nothing to you. It's his creation. Most of us are talentless unimaginative assclowns along for the ride.
As a young comic fan in 1964, Martin attended the first comic book convention ever held in New York City, attended by what he remembers as 30 people. He met Flo Steinberg and Steve Ditko there, but more importantly, he said, he was first in line and received a badge designated “#1.”
Martin's been around since day one. He's fan #1 of this now mega sci-fi/Fantasy/Comic/Pop Culture, monster industry that sells out a 150K tickets to San Diego Comic-Con in less than an hour.
Funkmasterr
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Funkmasterr »

Winnow wrote:Image

Any show is pretty much never better than the books they're based of. I'm glad George R.R. Martin and HBO are changing things up. GoT actually has a chance to end better than the books which would be a hearty fuck you to all of you that keep posting about hoping he doesn't die before he finishes the series. I'm sure the author is sick of it. He owes nothing to you. It's his creation. Most of us are talentless unimaginative assclowns along for the ride.
As a young comic fan in 1964, Martin attended the first comic book convention ever held in New York City, attended by what he remembers as 30 people. He met Flo Steinberg and Steve Ditko there, but more importantly, he said, he was first in line and received a badge designated “#1.”
Martin's been around since day one. He's fan #1 of this now mega sci-fi/Fantasy/Comic/Pop Culture, monster industry that sells out a 150K tickets to San Diego Comic-Con in less than an hour.
I'm so fucking sick of seeing people say this. He does owe the people that have made him rich at least some effort to finish the series that got him where he is, and he's basically been acting like a fucking child about it.
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Winnow »

He's been made rich by books he's already written. I don't see a guarantee in the price of the current books stating that the series will be completed before death. If that's a concern, don't buy series until they are complete.

If he were in poor health (no indication that he is), it's more of a reason for him to enjoy the years he has left in any way he wants.
Boogahz
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Boogahz »

I have never understood the belief that he owes readers an end to the series. Would it be ideal? Sure. I've been "burned" by the passing of other authors, and I just started reading based on a series either being already completed or the books completing their stories within each set of covers. This is why I have not bothered with reading this series of books.
Funkmasterr
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Funkmasterr »

Boogahz wrote:I have never understood the belief that he owes readers an end to the series. Would it be ideal? Sure. I've been "burned" by the passing of other authors, and I just started reading based on a series either being already completed or the books completing their stories within each set of covers. This is why I have not bothered with reading this series of books.
Is it acceptable at your place of employment to do 2/3 of your work and then tell your customers "fuck you, I don't feel like it"? Gonna go ahead and guess no, and it shouldn't be any different for him. Fuck his celebrity status, we're your customers and WE as consumers made you rich, do your fucking job. This Randian ideology that every man is the master of his own world and that "great" men like him should be able to do whatever the fuck they want is a joke.
Aslanna
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Aslanna »

That's a pretty poor argument. You're not his employer. When you purchased the first book was there some sort of contract you two agreed on that the rest of the series would be delivered on-time? There's no guarantee there you're on your own!

--
Aslanna
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Aslanna »

White Walkers... What's their motivation? I have no idea!

--
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Winnow »

That had the makings of a season finale with two episodes yet to go. What's up with Snow's sword!
Aslanna
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Aslanna »

Winnow wrote:That had the makings of a season finale with two episodes yet to go. What's up with Snow's sword!
Valyrian steel.

--
Funkmasterr
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Funkmasterr »

First episode of this season that didn't bore me to tears, and there are only two episodes left. Hm.
Aslanna
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Aslanna »

They can't all be action packed episodes. Gotta build the drama and such!

--
Funkmasterr
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Funkmasterr »

It's not just action packed, it's that something actually happened. I thought the books were slow at times, but they've pushed very little forward with the story this season.
Kluden
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Kluden »

This whole season is a season to setup NEXT season! I wonder if the show writers are still on their seven season plan.
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Winnow »

Aslanna wrote:
Winnow wrote:That had the makings of a season finale with two episodes yet to go. What's up with Snow's sword!
Valyrian steel.
Yeah but I don't think even in the books they mentions that Valyrian steel was effective vs White Walkers. It's like +100 damage!
Kluden
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Kluden »

I don't think they got to a point in the books where someone would have used it, no?
Aslanna
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Aslanna »

Winnow wrote:
Aslanna wrote:
Valyrian steel.
Yeah but I don't think even in the books they mentions that Valyrian steel was effective vs White Walkers. It's like +100 damage!
Wouldn't be any suspense or surprise there if they told you that up front. We just discovered it now!

--
Boogahz
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Boogahz »

I haven't discovered this weekend's episode yet, damnit!
Aslanna
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Aslanna »

Boogahz wrote:I haven't discovered this weekend's episode yet, damnit!
Not really any specific spoilers here!

--
Boogahz
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Boogahz »

ooh, Season 6 cast addition of Ian McShane

https://www.yahoo.com/tv/game-of-throne ... 39150.html
By Kaitlin Thomas

In what might possibly be the most perfect casting decision in the history of the modern world, Ian McShane will return to HBO to appear in Season 6 of Game of Thrones, reports Entertainment Weekly.

The network remains tight-lipped about his role in the fantasy series, but notes that he has “a relatively small amount of screentime during the season, yet his character is of key importance.”

McShane, who most recently appeared in Season 3 of Showtime’s Ray Donovan, is well known to American audiences for his instantly memorable portrayal of Al Swearengen on Deadwood, a Western drama that lasted three seasons before HBO canceled it without a proper ending (not that we’re still salty about it or anything).

Game of Thrones is currently in production (just ask Kit Harington) and McShane’s casting raises a few questions:

1. For book readers, who do you think McShane is playing? Who do you want him to play?

2. How is it possible that Game of Thrones went five seasons without Ian McShane?

3. How can we get the Thrones writers to drop a few Deadwood references this season?

On a scale from 1 to Al Swearengen’s favorite curse word, how excited are you by this news?

Game of Thrones returns to HBO in 2016.
Aslanna
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Aslanna »

Unfortunately Ian didn't have a large part. I did enjoy his role though.

No Season 6 (or 7!) topic... It seems not even the most watched show of the ages can garner a thread here anymore.

--
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Winnow »

I predict Jaime will end up killing Cersei at some point when forced to choose between her and Tyrian.

With eleven total episodes left for Game of Thrones, it's still just as interesting as when it started. What would make this show legendary is if it finishes up strong. So many good shows are largely forgotten because of their weak endings. (Lost, Battlestar Galactica, etc). With George R.R. Martin's (and screenwriters) willingness to kill anyone, the ending probably won't be a happy one but should be epic.

Edit: there was an original season thread I created for Heroes that ended up being massive in size (eventually was merged or deleted somehow). Mention it because it's another show that created so much discussion that ended up sucking after the first season.
Aslanna
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Aslanna »

My favorite 3 characters of the (TV) series overall:

Tyrion - Not quite as far up anymore due to the past season or so. They haven't really done much with him.
Arya - Mostly due to the season (4? 5?) with her and the Hound together though most of it. The Faceless God or whatever arc was just so so boring. It mostly paid off with the S7 premiere but still.
The Hound - Probably the most interesting progression, to me, of all the characters on the show.

Least 3-4 (or 9?) favorite characters:
Ramsay Bolton - Overall he was a decent villain but they dragged out the story line with him and Theon for way too long.
Grey Worm and whatshername - With so few episodes left why are they still wasting time with this relationship. Does anyone care? On their own they are fine but together? A waste of precious screen time.
Tommen and Joffrey (A tie!) - Tommen was boring and went out like a punk.
Sand Snakes - These characters were also useless.
Brann - I can't believe I almost forgot him. He's been fucking things up since season 1 and his character has just been super boring. And supposedly it's due to him that the Wall will soon crumble. The best season was the one he wasn't in!

Honestly there's a lot more characters I dislike on this show than ones I actually like and care about.

--
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Winnow »

Aslanna wrote:
Honestly there's a lot more characters I dislike on this show than ones I actually like and care about.
That's one of the main strengths of the show.

Who didn't hate King Joffrey?

Most characters have faults. Snow, Tyrian and Samwell Tarley probably come closest to being characters with a conscious. The rest are likeable characters for their depth. Can't count Arya in there. She's a mass murder even if mostly deserved.

Characters I like probably the most:

Jaime - He pushed Bran out of the window but his experiences in captivity and with Brienne of Tarth changed him. You can tell he struggles to do the right thing, offset by his incestuous love for his sister and knowing Tyrian is really the best Lannister. While losing his hand was required as part of his change in character, I'm not a fan of his gimpiness, would be nice if he could partake in more killing like everyone else.

Tyrian - using his mind to overcome his dwarfiness

Bronn - the scene where he stands in for Tyrian and saves him is one of my favorites:
At the Eyrie during Tyrion's trial by combat. Bronn volunteers to be Tyrion's champion. He is matched against Ser Vardis Egen and uses the knights heavy armor against him by blocking the knights attacks and dodging until Ser Vardis is too tired to fight back. Bronn then disarms the knight, stabs him in the neck and kicks his body through the moon door. Afterwards Lysa Tully Arryn remarks that he fights with no honor. Bronn replies, "He did", speaking of the now dead knight.
Bronn's (and Jaime for that matter temporarily) story line got lame when they went to Dorne.

The intricacy of smaller role characters like Davos Seaworth and Jorah Mormont are what make GoT the best show on TV. The cast in GoT is massive yet almost all characters are memorable. You could go on for days discussing all of the characters.

Characters I didn't like, not because I hated the due to what they did in the show but just didn't like their roles or maybe miscast:

Missandei and Grey Worm: neither are interesting or need for the show IMO. Probably there to help viewer demographics stats, just like every single show has a forced in LBGT scene because it's fashionable right now.

Podrick - he needs more development

Shae - was irritating more because of the actress than due to what she did in the show

The inevitable sex scene between Tormund Giantsbane and Brienne of Tarth. I don't dislike the characters but them together seems too much like forced comic relief.
Aslanna
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Aslanna »

Winnow wrote:
Aslanna wrote:
That's one of the main strengths of the show.

Who didn't hate King Joffrey?
Hate is different than dislike. Most of the characters I don't like are due to boring/dumb storylines. Maybe Joffrey didn't belong there but surely Tommen does.

--
Canelek
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: Canelek

Post by Canelek »

Anyone else slightly annoyed by the oddball sense of time once they got past the novels? Especially this season! Parts such as the Lannister army's movement speed as well as Euron's Magical Teleporting Fleet in the last episode were a bit much.

Otherwise, I love that there are some cool story threads going on.
en kærlighed småkager
Aslanna
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Aslanna »

It's funny that Euron knows right where to go but Dany flying up a mile or so on a dragon, well out of arrow range which was their big concern this past episode, would not be able to spot a fleet of ships.

I do find it a bit unsettling but I realize they only have like 10 episodes left so they have to compress some things like the Casterly Rock (sp!) 'battle' in the last episode that took like only 5 minutes. I'm not really a fan of that especially when they devote time to pointless stories but I understand. It's a shame that they didn't get two full seasons for the remainder but they have had a problem with pacing in the past by dragging things out too long so maybe this is a good thing.

At least they officially answered the Joffrey thing for those who were confused although it was obvious if you paid attention during that episode 2 or 3 years ago. I was surprised Jamie kept his cool and didn't whip out his sword, and I don't mean how he did with Cersei earlier in the episode, and lop off a head.

So far things are looking up for the Lannisters though. Could they end up winning the game?! How many dragons will be killed by those cheesy giant crossbows? At least one for sure. Maybe two but surely not all three.
Last edited by Aslanna on August 5, 2017, 11:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

--
Canelek
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Canelek »

I did like Tyrion's voiceover during the castle breach. It was a bit Ocean's 11-y but effective.

So yeah, there are certainly continuity and logistical issues, but the story is so rich and exciting I suppose I should not complain. That and the showrunners only had vague ideas about where to go after they passed the novels. Not like GRRM knows what is going on! :P
en kærlighed småkager
arundel
No Stars!
XBL Gamertag: concreteeye

Post by arundel »

Surprised to see this board is still active. Came back by on a whim.

GoT this season is doing very well IMO. Pacing is a bit chaotically fast... seems they could have cut some filler in earlier seasons and avoided that... but that's a minor quibble.
Arundel Pajo
Almost 1337
Almost 1337
XBL Gamertag: concreteeye

Post by Arundel Pajo »

Huh. Two logins, apparently.
Hawking - 80 Necromancer, AOC Mannannan server, TELoE
Also currently enjoying Left 4 Dead on XBL. :)
Canelek
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Canelek »

That's super weird man. I just popped in the other day for the first time in like 4 years.
en kærlighed småkager
Aslanna
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Aslanna »

Two logins!

Need more people around here.. It's a ghost town!
arundel wrote:Surprised to see this board is still active. Came back by on a whim.
"active" is a bit of a stretch.

--
Funkmasterr
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Funkmasterr »

Yeah I like that they've trimmed most of the bullshit waiting out of this season, many of the storylines were really dragging for a few seasons there. Overall I think it's been pretty good, and the story is going in the exact direction I've thought it would. Will be interesting to see how the show ends in like 3 years when they put the last season out.
Boogahz
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Boogahz »

Were they going to let the show last that long? I could've sworn that I read somewhere that it would be done sooner.

but I completely acknowledge that my memory is a piece of shit with holes!
Aslanna
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Aslanna »

Boogahz wrote:Were they going to let the show last that long? I could've sworn that I read somewhere that it would be done sooner.
I think Funk was struck by a bit of hyperbole. Season 7 is like 7 episodes and then Season 8 (and final) will be 6 episodes. There is no air date yet for Season 8 but I doubt it will be 3 years from now. I'd be surprised if it didn't air 2 years from now at the most. My prediction is 1.5 years so like Nov/Dec 2018.
Like the current season, Season 8 could arrive later than usual. Though the showrunners are hoping to air next year, the premiere could be pushed back as far as 2019, since they haven't started shooting yet.

--
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Winnow »

Game of Thrones Season 8 Release Date

HBO previously confirmed that Game of Thrones Season 8 would contain only six episodes, which is four episodes short of the show’s usual 10 episodes per season. However, despite having fewer episodes, it doesn’t follow that the show will premiere earlier. Since Bloys suggested that Season 8 filming might take a long time, it is uncertain if it will premiere next year. The final season could even be pushed back to 2019.

It can be recalled that the Season 7 premiere was also delayed. It was supposed to debut in April like the previous seasons. However, HBO pushed it back to a mid-summer premiere in order to film scenes in winter.
Game of Thrones Season 8 Episodes Length

Bloys said the episode length of Game of Thrones Season 8 is still undecided as well. “I imagine they’ll be longer but … I’m not sure [how long]. We haven’t had that discussion yet because I don’t know how long the episodes are going to be,” he said.

Then Bloys hinted that the episodes of the eighth season could have feature-length runtimes. “Two hours per episode seems like it would be excessive, but it’s a great show, so who knows? ” he teased.

Sound designer Paula Fairfield told fans at Con of Thrones earlier this month that the last six episodes of the series could end up with feature-length runtimes, which is around 80 minutes long. The current season’s episodes have a standard length. However, the GoT Season 7 finale, which will air on Aug. 27, will have a runtime of 82 minutes, and the episode before that will run for 71 minutes. Game of Thrones Season 7 airs every Sundays at 9 AM on HBO.
Looks like more than a a year wait again but possibly 80-90 minute episodes. Last six episodes might end up feeling like mini movies. I don't like the long waits between seasons but it doesn't seem to have impacted interest in the show this season.
Aslanna
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Aslanna »

I can see not wanting to attack Kings Landing but yeah no reason not to go and crispify a bunch of enemy soldiers. Although yeah some speedy travel by a Dothraki horde...

A little more action this go around. Poor dragon! I do question how fast that cheesy giant crossbow could be reloaded and maneuvered but eh.. Suspension of disbelief! I still think at least one, probably two, dragons will be killed by the end.

--