The Official NextBox Thread!

Get off the damn computer, and play with your TV, it misses you!

Moderators: Funkmasterr, noel

Aslanna
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Re: The Official NextBox Thread!

Post by Aslanna »

Winnow wrote:Shadow of Colosus: "released in North America and Japan in October 2005"
It's a PS2 game. What do you expect? At least people this generation can experience those. What was the last Xbox game Microsoft let you play on your 360.. For free! I'm going to guess zero!

Regardless, that was just for the month of October. The previous months for the MS program weren't any better. You asked what they were doing poorly I told you. It's not my fault you can't accept the truth. It's alright to admit they could do better. I don't think you'll lose any MS-cred or whatever.

(Oh also forgot Hotline Miami is free for PS+ starting today. PS3 and Vita!)
Have You Hugged An Iksar Today?

--
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Winnow »

Aslanna wrote:
Winnow wrote:Shadow of Colosus: "released in North America and Japan in October 2005"
It's a PS2 game. What do you expect? At least people this generation can experience those. What was the last Xbox game Microsoft let you play on your 360.. For free! I'm going to guess zero!
So if they announced some ancient original Xbox game as the freebie it would be better?

I can experience PS2 games because I have the original PS3 before Sony ripped out the Emotion Engine CHIP. Sony likes to remove features from consoles.
Aslanna
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Aslanna »

Ok it's pointless trying to have any conversation with you. The Games for Gold program is poor compared to PS+. I don't think ANYBODY with a modicum of sense disagrees with that. Can it be improved? Sure. Yet all you want to do is harp on a PS2 game that came out in 2005 while disregarding the other 3, all of which were released this decade with the oldest being Feb 2012. And that was JUST for October.

--
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Winnow »

I suppose I mentioned Kingdoms of Amalur because that's the only game I've seen worth playing on either system as I typically am pretty choosy on what I like to play. Free games are not a big deal to me. It's like watching random channels on TV. I never do it. Now, if they had some sort of system similar to Audible.Com where you get two tokens and can download any two games a month you want, it would be interesting.

Bottom line, is reliable online gaming is what's important for the games you own when it comes to a premium online service.
Aslanna
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Aslanna »

Bottom line is MS is doing GWG poorly when compared to their competition.

I accept your apology.

--
Animalor
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: Anirask
PSN ID: Anirask

Post by Animalor »

Poker Night 2 is almost unplayable on the PS3. I tried it the other night and it started stuttering and at a couple of point visibly paused for several seconds during play. Not sure what's going on there but it was atrocious. I would've felt so ripped off had I paid for this one.
kyoukan
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by kyoukan »

It also plays a terrible game of poker. If you're going to make a single player poker game, it has to be okay at poker. Even the first poker night played better. I don't think I played a single hand in poker night 2 where at least one of the AI didn't go all in.

Isn't Halo 3 an original Xbox game? Because it fuckin looks like one.
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Winnow »

kyoukan wrote:
Isn't Halo 3 an original Xbox game? Because it fuckin looks like one.

You're thinking of that joke of a series that was exclusive, thank god, to the PS3:

Resistance: Fall of Man 2006 Sucked
Resistance 2 2008 Sucked
Resistance 3 2011 Sucked

FPS using dualshock = lol!

Lynks
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
XBL Gamertag: launchpad1979

Post by Lynks »

You repeat things as much as my 5 year old.

We get it, you're fat pedophile fingers can't handle the dual shock.
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Winnow »

Lynks wrote:You repeat things as much as my 5 year old.

We get it, you're fat pedophile fingers can't handle the dual shock.
hey, whatever turns you on freak. At least I'm on topic. I wish I was fat so I could be like you and "fit" in.
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Winnow »

"[But having the two sticks symmetrical on the left and right sides] is kind of in our DNA. The prototype team, myself, and also the management team really felt that having this look is the PlayStation look, and we had to keep that."
What a lame reason. We don't care if it functions well. It's gotta look symetrical because it's part of our DNA! Wow.

"It's better to look good than to feel good"

Enjoy the pain. Courtesy of Sony.
Aslanna
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Aslanna »

There's a rumor that the next Call of Duty runs at 1080p on PS4 and 720p on Xbox One.
Because PS4 is the more powerful machine. Obviously. But oh wait.. XBO has esram!
What does this say about Xbox One's hardware? Is it not capable of running games that look better than this @ 1080p? Of course not! As we see from Forza 5, it runs at 1080p and 60fps. But, what it may mean is that the added complexity of the system architecture - owing primarily to the ESRam memory set up - is causing hurdles in development, forcing games which are on tight deadlines to have to make concessions on the Xbox One. It has been said that PS4's dev environment was much further ahead in tools, that it is much quicker "to triangle" on the environment than its competitor. This is exactly the type of situation that would play out if true... it's not that Call of Duty is doing things too hard for the Xbox One, it's that the added complexity of the system (and thus the added dev time) is forcing launch window games to have to make more cuts in order to get within that deadline.
Sounds like a pile of excuses!

Although pretty much everyone has said programming to take esram into account is not a easy process. Hence why Sony didn't use it for the PS4. And why I doubt most multi-platform games will bother with it.

--
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Winnow »

Aslanna wrote:
There's a rumor
Because PS4 is the more powerful machine. Obviously. But oh wait.. XBO has esram!
it's not that Call of Duty is doing things too hard for the Xbox One
Some key points.
Resident Evil series creator Shinji Mikami says Xbox One and PS4 specifications are nearly identical.

October 23, 2013

Creator of Resident Evil Shinji Mikami has stated that there is "no real difference" between the specifications of next-generation consoles.

Reported on The Sixth Axis, Mikami revealed his thoughts in an interview with Edge magazine.

"We only need one console," the Resident Evil creator said.

"Why do I have to make two versions of a game? And when Xbox One was first announced, it had lower specs than PS4, but now they're almost identical. So either will do."
Wonder why it's a PS4 exclusive game that's delayed with such an amazing SDK available. One of a measly three launch titles that could have shown how awesome the PS4 is. hmmmmm
Aslanna
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Aslanna »

Defensive much? It's no different than all those rumors you seem to want to pass off as fact.

Keep wearing those rose tinted glasses!

--
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Winnow »

Aslanna wrote:Defensive much? It's no different than all those rumors you seem to want to pass off as fact.

Keep wearing those rose tinted glasses!
So defensive = responding to rumors the same as you do to mine? Got it!

I just want to know why such an awesome company like SONY's stock is down to 19.17/share as I type this. PS4's god like SDK alone should be with 10 Billion in market cap. Wonder what's going on. hmmmm Bazillions on top of Bazillions of PS4's pre ordered and the stock is tanking.
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Winnow »

Finally a decent Xbox One Ad

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1mfIg1I3zE
Fairweather Pure
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: SillyEskimo

Post by Fairweather Pure »

"Almost identical" is the nice way of saying that the PS4 is still more powerful than the Xbone, despite their last minute efforts to at least try and make parity.

The PS4 is the better console, hands down. Developers who work on both know it, but can't say it. CoD is just the start. When more and more cross platform games come out with glaring differences like resolution and frames per second, there will still be people denying there is a difference. It's crazy.
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Winnow »

Fairweather Pure wrote:
The PS4 is the better console, hands down. Developers who work on both know it, but can't say it. CoD is just the start. When more and more cross platform games come out with glaring differences like resolution and frames per second, there will still be people denying there is a difference. It's crazy.
So far we've seen one exclusive ps4 game delayed and zero Xbox one exclusives delayed. So much for better SDK talk. That's the only confirmed fact. What's crazy is your statement above, especially considering your previous comments on this forum about the ps4 being 50% faster than the xbox one.

There's also plenty of supporting comments detailing how Sony fucked you over by not switching to the xbox joystick layout that it knew was preferred by developers and gamers.
Fairweather Pure
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Winnow wrote:
Fairweather Pure wrote:
So far we've seen one exclusive ps4 game delayed and zero Xbox one exclusives delayed. So much for better SDK talk. That's the only confirmed fact. What's crazy is your statement above, especially considering your previous comments on this forum about the ps4 being 50% faster than the xbox one.

There's also plenty of supporting comments detailing how Sony fucked you over by not switching to the xbox joystick layout that it knew was preferred by developers and gamers.
The rumor is that both Call of Duty and Battlefield 4 are 720p on the Xbone and both are 1080p on the PS4. If true, that is embarrassing. This is nowhere near the difference that was between the 360 and PS3. This is a whole other level. Hell, this is several levels higher in difference and importance. This is just the start too. Wait until the first party stuff is compared. The PS4 tech superiority is going to continue to shame the Xbone for the entire generation.

The review embargo is lifting for all platforms on Nov 5th, except for the Xbone who is allowing reviews on Nov 12th. MS knows this is going to hit them right in the pocket book. Who in the hell is going to pay $100 extra for a worse performing console? Seriously, who would do that? Only uniformed customers and fanbois, that's who.

When your console is so far behind the competition on two of the most popular FPS games of all time, you need to take a step back and realize how outclassed you are. Hell, even WiiU games are 1080P and 60fps.
[Show]
PS4 has 32 render outputs to the One's 16. The Xbone is just lacking everywhere it counts in the tech department.

Fairweather Pure
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

EDIT: Wrong tab
Aslanna
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Aslanna »

Winnow wrote:Shame PS4 does not multitask or instantly switch between apps and games or prep games in the background.
That is a shame. Because the RUMORS says it's working great on XBO.
We hear, for example, that the Xbox One software development kit—the set of tools that development studios use to facilitate game creation—has been stumbling recently. Yesterday, two developer sources told Kotaku that Microsoft found a number of bugs in one of the most recent versions of the SDK.

One source said that as of at least a few weeks ago, Xbox One SDKs were very buggy. Another source said some developers who have already submitted their games to Microsoft for certification have had to resubmit those games with a more recent version of the SDK. In other words, both developers and Microsoft staff have been working overtime to get games shipped and approved.

One of the rumors that seems to be worrying gamers the most involves possible issues with the console's operating system. Our sources have had less to say about this, one way or other, but we needed to address it.

Pete Dodd, a frequent NeoGAF poster and blogger, reports that multiple developer contacts tell him the Xbox One operating system is plagued by bugs that affect applications like party grouping on Xbox Live.

"My understanding from [my sources] is that the [OS] problem happens with the apps," Dodd told me when I asked him to elaborate on what he'd heard. "So if you are playing by yourself and just playing the game online it should be fine. But if you're in a party, people get dropped. Voice chat cuts in and out. Certain app combinations make the machine crash completely."
Buggy OS. Say it isn't so. Well it is based on shitty Windows 8.0 so yeah.. It's so!

Hey it sure is easy trolling the internet for negative XBO articles! I guess the good news for MS is even if they are true that have nearly a month to fix a bunch of stuff.

--
kyoukan
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by kyoukan »

Yeah I guess buggy, broken firmware along with apps making the whole console crash is what happens when you change your policies every two weeks. It's too bad that no stores are offering the paid extended warranty for this Xbox like they are offering on PS4, because who the fuck things this piece of junk is not going to be utterly broken for 1-2 years?
Animalor
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Animalor »

It's a good thing that the sales of these things for the next year will only be about 1-2% of the total owners over the lifetime of the product and that the features/rumor/stories here will be so irrelevant 2 years from now for both consoles that we will wonder why we wasted so much time trolling each other over it.
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Winnow »

I read the "sources" for the "rumors" and it's an extremely weak article.

At least with the PS4 announcements of all of the features that will be lacking at launch, you can see specifically what you won't be doing when you get your slave station 4.

Considering their histories, there's a much better chance Microsoft has a more solid OS behind their console than Sony, which can't multitask at all.

I do like the way Xbox One can load up your game in the background, find a match to join, etc, while you do other things instead of having to watch loading screens like on the PS4.

Don't like much how you can't even use your blu ray player to start with on the PS4 unless you connect to the internet.
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Winnow »

Aslanna wrote:This is a few weeks old.. Surprised Winnow didn't mention it!
A slip of the tongue by EA boss Frank Gibeau may have given away that Titanfall is only a timed exclusive, as rumours increase of a PS4 version.

On the face of it the big story here, in this interview with Frank Gibeau at CVG, is that EA intend to turn Titanfall and Star Wars: Battlefront into regular franchises, in what is implied to be a three-year cycle:

‘The shooter rotation we think about now is Battlefield, Titanfall and Battlefront, and so we like those three brands going forward,’ said Gibeau.

‘We’re working out how we’re going to line that up because that’s what you’ll see from us.’
And then there's this out today:
Forget About Titanfall Ever Coming to PlayStation

In a conference call to investors, Electronic Arts' Blake Jorgensen just said that Titanfall is, "for the life of the title," exclusive to Xbox One, Xbox 360 and PC. So the game is not a timed exclusive to Microsoft platforms.
Oops!

Microsoft is making so much money these days, it doesn't matter if they had to pay an exclusive fee. MSFT cleared another 5+ billion in profit this quarter blowing away their earnings from last year same time. In case you missed it last week:
Microsoft reported quarterly sales and profits Thursday that rose from a year ago and easily trounced Wall Street's forecasts.

The Redmond, Wash.-based software giant said its net income in its fiscal first quarter jumped 17% to $5.2 billion, or 62 cents per share. Analysts polled by Thomson Reuters forecast earnings of 54 cents per share.

Sales also came in higher than expected. Microsoft's revenue rose 16% over the year to $18.5 billion, topping forecasts of $17.8 billion.

Those strong results pushed Microsoft (MSFT, Fortune 500) 6% higher.
Rolling in the cash! Image
Aslanna
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Aslanna »

Luckily I have zero interest in Titanfall so no impact on me. And if I did I'd get the PC version.

--
Aslanna
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Aslanna »

Winnow wrote:
Aslanna wrote:There's a rumor that the next Call of Duty runs at 1080p on PS4 and 720p on Xbox One.
Some key points.
Resident Evil series creator Shinji Mikami says Xbox One and PS4 specifications are nearly identical.
Infinity Ward executive producer Mark Rubin confirmed visual details for the next-generation versions of Call of Duty: Ghosts, explaining that the PlayStation 4 version of the shooter will run at native 1080p resolution, while its Xbox One counterpart will be upscaled to the same resolution from 720p.

"Hey, been on the road last couple weeks so haven't had a chance to update, but wanted to confirm that for Xbox One we're 1080p upscaled from 720p. And, we're native 1080p on PS4. We optimized each console to hit 60 FPS and the game looks great on both,"
Upscaled from 720p. Rumor confirmed! I accept your apoplogy.

--
Kluden
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Kluden »

I'm surprised a publishing exec would confirm that! MS is going to poopoo his development money!
Fairweather Pure
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Aslanna wrote:Upscaled from 720p. Rumor confirmed! I accept your apoplogy.
Also, BF4 is confirmed at 900p on the PS4 and 720p on the Xbone.

These crossover games are running at the same resolution on Xbone as they are on the 360 and PS3. I'm eager to hear about next gen AC: Black Flag, but I expect more of the same news TBH.

I wonder if it's too late to rename the console the Xbox 720?

Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Winnow »

Fairweather Pure wrote: These crossover games are running at the same resolution on Xbone as they are on the 360 and PS3.

No they aren't. CoD was upscaled from a much lower resolution with the PS3/Xbox 360.

More info on the resolution drama

http://kotaku.com/about-those-xbox-one- ... 1454130634
Aslanna
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Aslanna »

There is no drama. They obviously couldn't get the game to run consistently at 60 frames per second at 1080p on the XBO or they would have. Now whether that's a hardware limitation or simply the developers not knowing yet how to optimize the hardware fully, although honestly I'll give the XBO the benefit of the doubt and say it's probably the latter, time will tell.

--
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Winnow »

Aslanna wrote:There is no drama. They obviously couldn't get the game to run consistently at 60 frames per second at 1080p on the XBO or they would have. Now whether that's a hardware limitation or simply the developers not knowing yet how to optimize the hardware fully, although honestly I'll give the XBO the benefit of the doubt and say it's probably the latter, time will tell.
Some of it was at least partially due to the last minute performance increases on the Xbox One. Microsoft heavily tested their hardware before upgrading it's performance. These games were in development long before that happened.
PS4 will not support YouTube uploads, stream archiving exclusive to Twitch

At launch, the PlayStation 4 will only be capable of sharing recorded video via Facebook, while gameplay footage can be streamed via Ustream or Twitch.

Sony additionally notes that Ustream footage will not be saved for later playback. PlayStation 4 stream archiving is only available for Twitch users, and can be enabled via Twitch's website.
http://www.joystiq.com/2013/10/30/ps4-w ... exclusive/

What? no unlimited cloud storage like Microsoft is giving?

Not a big deal to me but most people don't view their videos on twitch. EVE has build in twitch streaming now in their client. It's not bad but still not mainstream like youtube.
kyoukan
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by kyoukan »

Finally, Xbone users can upload their shitty low res garbage TO THE CLOUD. They can probably offer so much storage with all the data they are saving by only having to upload last generation's resolutions.
Aslanna
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Aslanna »

Winnow wrote:Basic MP3 playing capability, whether wirelessly streamed from the PC, played from a USB, or saved directly the the console HD is a no brainer and costs ZERO to include. So I say again, you can spin it any way you want, but leaving out the ability to play MP3's is just plain lame. Microsoft has their own music service as well but they don't cut off their users from playing MP3s because of it.
Interesting!
Microsoft confirmed its Xbox One will support audio CD playback, though the system itself won't support CD ripping, MP3 storage or playback.
Teehee no MP3 playback whaaat?
While Xbox One supports audio CD playback, it does not support CD ripping, a spokesperson said, a feature of the Xbox 360. It also doesn't support MP3 or AAC playback from devices like the iPod, iPhone, Zune or Windows Phone over USB. A statement notes that Xbox Music, which carries a $9.99 monthly subscription, will deliver "unlimited ad-free music through a Xbox Music Pass subscription" on Xbox One.
Sounds like Microsoft may be cutting off their users from playing MP3s to push their streaming pay service? If so, hahaha!

The last quote is a bit confusing though (to me). People in the comments think you'll be able to stream them over DLNA. Although then you need a Windows computer or phone.. Costs for an XBO adding up! Will need some more clarification on that.

--
kyoukan
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by kyoukan »

maybe they will have a focus group, listen to user feedback and implement mp3's.

queue more predictable winnow ranting that mp3's are old technology and paying microsoft to stream music you don't own is another bold, visionary step to the future.

followed by two paragraphs of nearly incoherent ranting about share prices and controllers.
Lynks
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
XBL Gamertag: launchpad1979

Post by Lynks »

I thought me might just not respond to the mp3 thing to avoid backpedaling.
kyoukan
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by kyoukan »

yeah winnow is super well known for not opening that ridiculous cumhole underneath his nose in order to not look like a babbling retard.
Aslanna
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Aslanna »

I haven't heard any bad news about the XBO in 12 hours now. I wonder what functionality Microsoft will take away next now that they took away MP3 playback just so they could push their streaming music service. Disgusting!

--
Fairweather Pure
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Hyperbole aside, Xbone owners need to thank Sony for upping the ante. The obvious hardware superiority is the only reason MS has bothered to continue tweaking the Xbone's power post announcement. This is a textbook situation where competition has forced a company to reevaluate it's product and improve it when otherwise they wouldn't have bothered.

I'd like to think the 720p difference is based on sub-optimal drivers and that, eventually, third party studios will be able to squeeze more power out of that turnip. Honestly, 720 vs 1080 is an even bigger margin of difference than what I was ever anticipating. I imagine we would be seeing 30fps vs 60fps if they wanted to keep 1080 native on the xbone, which is just crazy to think about. I hope MS sorts their shit out, because eventually I want one.
Aslanna
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Aslanna »

Today, the people who make Call of Duty have an official explanation, and it ain't great news for Microsoft. Speaking to Eurogamer, Infinity Ward boss Mark Rubin put it quite candidly: on the Xbox One, they had to sacrifice resolution to get the game running at the 60 frames-per-second they wanted.

"It's very possible we can get it to native 1080p [resolution]. I mean I've seen it working at 1080p native," Rubin said. "It's just we couldn't get the frame rate in the neighborhood we wanted it to be. And it wasn't a lack of effort. It wasn't that it was like last minute. We had the theoretical hardware for a long time. That's the thing you get pretty quickly and that doesn't change dramatically.

"It was more about resource allocation. The resource allocation is different on the consoles. That huge web of tangled resources, whether it's threads-based or if it's GPU threads or if it's memory - whatever it is - optimization is something that could go theoretically on forever."
Basically the same thing I said!

--
Fairweather Pure
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

The little engine that couldn't. Props to IW for their honesty. They could've given any one of dozens of excuses. It's nice to hear basically "because the xbone isn't powerful enough, that's why".
Aslanna
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Aslanna »

That and it's running Windows 8.

--
kyoukan
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by kyoukan »

It's actually running a Windows 7 64bit OS. They tried to make it work with Windows 8 but Windows 8 has no games. It had the same awful GUI that is universally hated, but it only ran that shitty shovelware Halo branded dual stick shooter.
Animalor
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Animalor »

The best way to tell you're on VV and not on NeoGAF recently is that the MS hate circlejerk is a lot smaller, even if it is as vigorous, over here..
Aslanna
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Aslanna »

Who said it was hate? We just know an inferior, overpriced product when we see it. And a a shitty OS.

Not to mention my articles are FACT BASED from the developers themselves. The FACT is that they couldn't get the game running at 1080p and 60 frames per second. How is that MS hate? No clue why you are so defensive when it comes to people not liking Microsoft and some of the products.

Winnow is just as bad, if not worse, when it comes to Sony hate so it balances out. But I guess you have no problems turning a blind eye to that.

--
Animalor
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Animalor »

Perceived bad news delivered with as much joy as your guys are slinging it at each other is hate. Winnow is as bad as you guys.

Personally I'm waiting to see how everything plays out before popping money down on either. I have no doubt I'll end up with both eventually anyways.
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Winnow »

Let them "perceive" what they want. Sit back and watch the Xbox One take this round of the console wars.

It would be nice if SNE could get above 17, especially with this amazing console being launched next week. it's down again today while...hmmm MSFT is up .69 to 36.62..doesn't seem like much but that's probably SONY's entire market cap (again) in one day.

Again...crappy OS, worst console of all time being launched...Bill Gates looks funny...and MSFT is STILL making BILLIONS. Who's right? Who's wrong? Investors sure like Microsoft. They must be doing something right. Surface sales are off the hizzy lately!

The funny thing is Aslanna keeps saying how bad Windows 8 is when it's rock solid but can't see past the UI. I'll take it or any other recent win OS besides Vista and their 300K server farm any day of the week over whatever horror show is about to happen with Sony's network/os/brick updates.
Funkmasterr
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: Dandelo19
PSN ID: ToPsHoTTa471

Post by Funkmasterr »

Animalor wrote:Perceived bad news delivered with as much joy as your guys are slinging it at each other is hate. Winnow is as bad as you guys.

Personally I'm waiting to see how everything plays out before popping money down on either. I have no doubt I'll end up with both eventually anyways.
No, winnow is worse by miles. He is like a degenerative disease that is eating away at this forum. He is responsible for a lot of the people's posts falling into shit slinging trolls that never used to be that way because he's just fucking sapped the enjoyment out of having any real discourse.
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Winnow »

shut up and check the PS4 thread for some fun and exciting news
Fairweather Pure
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Animalor wrote:The best way to tell you're on VV and not on NeoGAF recently is that the MS hate circlejerk is a lot smaller, even if it is as vigorous, over here..
It's never been about hate. It's about being an informed consumer and getting frustrated with people like Winnow that refuse to acknowledge the clear technical superiority of the PS4 over the Xbone, at a hundred bucks cheaper price point. It's about being proven right despite someone arguing the opposite for months in the face of all information and logic.

I do not hate MS. They just became like Sony was with the PS3 release. Arrogant, overconfident, and are trying to tell people what they want instead of catering to what they actually want.

I like being right. Sue me!