Asura's Wrath

Get off the damn computer, and play with your TV, it misses you!

Moderators: Funkmasterr, noel

Fairweather Pure
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: SillyEskimo

Asura's Wrath

Post by Fairweather Pure »

Mother of all things great and small, wtf am I playing? I...I...I'm almost at a loss for words. What a gaudy, audacious, and ludicrous game. The game throws you into crazy from the get go with little to no explanation about what is going on. It hits the ground running and never stops. The game is like, 50% cut scenes and the numerous QTEs come out of left field at times. Still, this game is off the chain! I played about 3 hours last night and cannot wait to get back to it tonight. This game is fucking nuts. I want to complete it for the sheer spectacle alone. I hear it's only 7-8hrs long.

It's a beat em up game with some interesting takes on the genre. The entire concept is like something a bunch of anime fans would come up with after smoking opium while playing Bayonetta for 12 hours with a Toonami anime marathon playing in the background.

10:45-14:00 in this Youtube video is a taste of what you are in for in this fucking crazy ass game. It's worth 3.5 minutes of your day just for a peek!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IiY7fdiX ... re=related