80+ Shot dead in Norway and no post?

What do you think about the world?
masteen
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Re: 80+ Shot dead in Norway and no post?

Post by masteen »

Hey, pushing crazies through the system as quickly and cheaply as possible until they're on the streets is the agenda of those Ayn Rand cultists, not liberals. Libs are all about turning cash into loony bins and entitlement programs.
"There is at least as much need to curb the cruel greed and arrogance of part of the world of capital, to curb the cruel greed and violence of part of the world of labor, as to check a cruel and unhealthy militarism in international relationships." -Theodore Roosevelt
kyoukan
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by kyoukan »

Republicans castrate funding for mental health care in the USA and then blame "liberals" for not taking it upon themselves to diagnose people with catastrophic mental problems and put them away themselves. I can see arguing with you is about as mind numbingly simple as it has always been.

You're probably really poor and definitely not very well educated. Tell me again why you bother arguing the case for for this class of people who wouldn't cross the street to piss on you if you were on fire?
Aslanna
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Aslanna »

kyoukan wrote:You're probably really poor and definitely not very well educated. Tell me again why you bother arguing the case for for this class of people who wouldn't cross the street to piss on you if you were on fire?
I have been wondering that for years. Honestly it's astonishing how the GOP machine have been able to market themselves so that the bottom 98% of the population are licking their boots. The 'Bush tax cuts' are a prime example of this. They aren't creating jobs and they sure as fuck aren't helping anyone who isn't a millionaire (or higher) yet a large portion of 'working stiffs' still support it and them. It truly boggles my comprehension.
Have You Hugged An Iksar Today?

--
Aabidano
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Aabidano »

kyoukan wrote:You're probably really poor and definitely not very well educated. Tell me again why you bother arguing the case for for this class of people who wouldn't cross the street to piss on you if you were on fire?
Without getting into details he's neither.
Aslanna wrote:I have been wondering that for years. Honestly it's astonishing how the GOP machine have been able to market themselves so that the bottom 98% of the population are licking their boots. The 'Bush tax cuts' are a prime example of this. They aren't creating jobs and they sure as fuck aren't helping anyone who isn't a millionaire (or higher) yet a large portion of 'working stiffs' still support it and them. It truly boggles my comprehension.
Bottom 70% more likely.

Unless you're willing to go back and look into what they're doing and what they've actually accomplished in the last 40+ years it's easy to side with them. Much of what they say makes sense as long as you don't know\aren't told the details. "Ebil liberals!" are a great scapegoat, until you look back and come to the realization that what they campaign on to get into office has nothing to do with their agenda, they know none of it will ever actually pass.

What they do accomplish benefits their corporate backers and the top 2%.

Who's donating is an eye opener as well, for the tea party in particular. Rupert Murdoch, et al aren't donating out of the goodness of their hearts.

Trickle down makes sense as long as you're willing to ignore the realities of our system as well.

https://secure.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/ ... _Kansas%3F

*Edit - I do owe Glenn Beck & Co a word of thanks for being bizarre enough to get me to look at the details.
"Life is what happens while you're making plans for later."
Kilmoll the Sexy
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: bunkeru2k

Post by Kilmoll the Sexy »

Aslanna wrote:
I have been wondering that for years. Honestly it's astonishing how the GOP machine have been able to market themselves so that the bottom 98% of the population are licking their boots. The 'Bush tax cuts' are a prime example of this. They aren't creating jobs and they sure as fuck aren't helping anyone who isn't a millionaire (or higher) yet a large portion of 'working stiffs' still support it and them. It truly boggles my comprehension.

The only way our system can work at all is for the private sector to be the creator of jobs. If we do not have wealthy people running companies, then there is no one to earn money to pay taxes for other people to work for the government. There is no money from taxes without a robust base of rich assholes hiring peons. I know that is tough for the tards to understand...but there is no magic money fairy creating shit to hand to the gubment for all the entitlement programs and government jobs. Sure those people pay taxes too, but those could not and would not exist without the rich creating the tax base in the first place.
kyoukan
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by kyoukan »

Yeah I can that the fact that the most wealthy Americans not paying their fair share in taxes for the last eight years is doing a fucking bang up job for you down there. It will never cease to amaze me how you can talk about letting the rich out of paying their taxes with one side of your mouth while blaming the Obama administration for the jobs situation out of the other, all while sucking rich people's cocks while they laugh their ass off at you.

It is like a parrot that has been sitting in John Boehner's press room for too long.
Zaelath
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Zaelath »

The "job creators" line makes as much sense at the top end as saying "If I had more penises I'd have more kids".

If you look at the current shithole America is in it's pretty directly linked to consumer culture and convincing the poor to borrow money to give to the rich, and the rich have continued to get richer, at an astounding rate, yet you don't seem to be awash in jobs. I think you might be suffering from a religious conviction which has no analogue in reality.
May 2003 - "Mission Accomplished"
June 2005 - "The mission isn't easy, and it will not be accomplished overnight"
-- G W Bush, freelance writer for The Daily Show.
Kilmoll the Sexy
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: bunkeru2k

Post by Kilmoll the Sexy »

I guess having a job that the rich people are paying me to do really shows me. Same with my wife.....the odds are very high that we will be able to retire by the age of 50 with 7 figures in the bank. The fact remains that if you levy a tax at the people with money who do create jobs, then you are going to eliminate the possibility of them adding jobs. Your theories mean jack shit when you can actually talk directly to someone who owns their own business and they tell you that they will have to cut back as taxes or costs rise.

Small-medium businesses are a huge part of our economy. It is not a coincidence that we are struggling as they are laying off and not hiring. Of course when you move away from manufacturing as your base, then begin a huge offshoring wave (thanks Clinton), you have nothing left but those small businesses as the backbone of an economy that will have a tough time recovering.

Things may well have been a whole lot different if we had actually done the crazy thing and elected Perot. As it is, we need someone in office who understands business in 2012 and not Obama or some other clown who is nothing but a politician.
Aslanna
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Aslanna »

Kilmoll the Sexy wrote:I guess having a job that the rich people are paying me to do really shows me. Same with my wife.....the odds are very high that we will be able to retire by the age of 50 with 7 figures in the bank.
So... You and your wife having a good job makes the rest of us 'tards'? I think it just makes you blind.

The bush tax cuts for the wealthy have been in place for how many years? Where are all those jobs that should have been magically created? In the meantime companies are outsourcing as much as they can so they don't have to hire US workers and pay the higher wages as well as not paying any taxes on the money made overseas so they can rake in even more profit.
Have You Hugged An Iksar Today?

--
Fairweather Pure
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: SillyEskimo

Post by Fairweather Pure »

EDIT: Moved to other thread
kyoukan
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by kyoukan »

To get back on topic. I think a lot of people in this forum fail to appreciate the strides we've made when it comes to diagnosing and treating people with catastrophic mental disorders. It wasn't even 50 years ago when someone could have been labelled "criminally insane" when they had diagnosable behavioral and mental problems that are treatable these days and turn people into functioning members of society. A lot of people who have been diagnosed with disorders like Schizophrenia control it through medication where 30 years ago they would have been locked up in a funny farm, getting apple sauce force fed to them by an orderly that secretly hates them and makes 9 dollars an hour.

To ignore what can be learned from people like this dooms us to repeat it. They are not evil; they are crazy as shit. It is really easy to label someone as a monster and lock them up forever, and then blame liberals for letting it happen in the first place. It is a lot harder to accept that there might just be something wrong with the way their head works that could be valuable to learn how to detect and treat. There are relatively few people with totally unique mental disorders that are undiagnosable and untreatable. It has nothing to do with having a Minority Report-like way of predicting when someone is going to crack. You can get better at predicting patterns of behavior with hard science and good case study.
Zaelath
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Zaelath »

The part that scares me is there are people out there that still think exorcism is a valid reaction to mental illness...
Aabidano
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Aabidano »

We've found a witch, may we burn her?
Zaelath
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Zaelath »

Why do witches burn?
Leonaerd
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Leonaerd »

Dry skin?
Boogahz
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: corin12
PSN ID: boog144

Post by Boogahz »

they're made of wood
Jice Virago
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
PSN ID: quyrean

Post by Jice Virago »

@kyou- Agree with you on all points, save one. Anyone who goes through the methodical process of telling people that they are going to kill them, purely for the feeling of enjoyment that they recieve from the terror of the victims, pretty much defines evil, at least in my book. The fact that this guy had planned this out to such a meticulous degree, combined with the first words out of his mouth when being hauled off being a request for a body count, leads me to believe that he was in command of his faculties. Unless you want to argue that any amoral behavior is, in and of itself, a form of mental disorder (which is an interesting and debatable topic), I would contend that, crazy or not, the guy was an evil person.
War is an option whose time has passed. Peace is the only option for the future. At present we occupy a treacherous no-man's-land between peace and war, a time of growing fear that our military might has expanded beyond our capacity to control it and our political differences widened beyond our ability to bridge them. . . .

Short of changing human nature, therefore, the only way to achieve a practical, livable peace in a world of competing nations is to take the profit out of war.
--RICHARD M. NIXON, "REAL PEACE" (1983)

"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired, represents, in the final analysis, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children."

Dwight Eisenhower
Avestan
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by Avestan »

I realize that there is this perception that the rich always get out of taxes. It is a lie.

http://www.american.com/archive/2007/no ... -the-taxes
miir
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: miir1

Post by miir »

Because we all know the findings of a Conservative (neo-con) think-tank would not be biased in any way...

And what the fuck does that really have to do with this topic anyway?
I've got 99 problems and I'm not dealing with any of them - Lay-Z
Avestan
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by Avestan »

kyoukan wrote:Yeah I can that the fact that the most wealthy Americans not paying their fair share in taxes for the last eight years is doing a fucking bang up job for you down there. It will never cease to amaze me how you can talk about letting the rich out of paying their taxes with one side of your mouth while blaming the Obama administration for the jobs situation out of the other, all while sucking rich people's cocks while they laugh their ass off at you.

It is like a parrot that has been sitting in John Boehner's press room for too long.
Avestan
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by Avestan »

Is CNN better:
The top fifth of households made 56% of pre-tax income in 2006 but paid 86% of all individual income tax revenue collected, according to the most recent data available from the Congressional Budget Office.

Narrowing in further: The top 1% of households, which made 19% of pre-tax income, paid 39% of all individual income taxes.

The trend is similar if you count income taxes, social insurance taxes, excise taxes and corporate income taxes (such as capital gains) combined. The top fifth of households paid 69% of all federal taxes. The top 1% paid 28%.
http://money.cnn.com/2009/04/15/pf/taxe ... ost_least/

Mind you - I am not trying to argue that it has not gotten "better" for high income earners - it clearly has. But the statement that the rich avoid paying taxes is, nearly universally, wrong.
miir
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: miir1

Post by miir »

Back on topic again...

http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/11/ ... PY20111129

Unsurprisingly, he's not going to jail.
Pretty obvious he was not right in the head.
I've got 99 problems and I'm not dealing with any of them - Lay-Z
Leonaerd
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Leonaerd »

Fuck that.
Drolgin Steingrinder
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
PSN ID: Drolgin

Post by Drolgin Steingrinder »

Going the psych route means he can be held in custody indefinitely. If he were to get a conviction, he'd be out in 16 years max (no back to back sentencing). Psych also means curtailing (some of) his rights - they can block him from communications with the outside world etc.

It's probably also the biggest punishment they can give him as a person. "No, you're not a hero or a martyr like you think, prison sentence playing well into your delusions. You're a mental patient, and we're going to keep you here until we're sure you're better which is never."
IT'S HARD TO PUT YOUR FINGER ON IT; SOMETHING IS WRONG
I'M LIKE THE UNCLE WHO HUGGED YOU A LITTLE TOO LONG
Hesten
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Hesten »

Drolgin Steingrinder wrote:Going the psych route means he can be held in custody indefinitely. If he were to get a conviction, he'd be out in 16 years max (no back to back sentencing). Psych also means curtailing (some of) his rights - they can block him from communications with the outside world etc.

It's probably also the biggest punishment they can give him as a person. "No, you're not a hero or a martyr like you think, prison sentence playing well into your delusions. You're a mental patient, and we're going to keep you here until we're sure you're better which is never."
Yep, for a person like that, a life time psyc emprisonment is the way to go.
"Terrorism is the war of the poor, and war is the terrorism of the rich"
kyoukan
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by kyoukan »

Mental hospitals are unamerican. Throw him in jail!
Leonaerd
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Leonaerd »

Use him as a lab rat. Experiment on his brain to pinpoint what makes religious types abandon reason. Use extra.. .. pain.
Avestan
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by Avestan »

Aabidano wrote:
masteen wrote:While his prison term might not be what the pro-death crowd here might like, you can count on this man never being free again. He'll matriculate straight from jail to a secure loony bin.
Would be my expectation as well. Basically every nation has a "until no longer a danger to society" type of sentence available.
Tell that to the Lockerbie bomber.
Boogahz
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Boogahz »

Avestan wrote:
Aabidano wrote:
masteen wrote:While his prison term might not be what the pro-death crowd here might like, you can count on this man never being free again. He'll matriculate straight from jail to a secure loony bin.
Would be my expectation as well. Basically every nation has a "until no longer a danger to society" type of sentence available.
Did he ever turn back up?
Aabidano
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Aabidano »

Did he ever turn back up?
He was released in 2009 on humanitarian grounds supposedly near death now, of course he was then too.
Boogahz
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Boogahz »

New Report Finds Breivik Sane Ahead of Trial

Contrary to an initial assessment, right-wing extremist Anders Breivik is not criminally insane, a new report found on Tuesday. Now both reports will be used when he goes on trial for killing 77 people last year. The defendant himself claims to be mentally fit and plans to defend his actions in court.

Norwegian state prosecutor Svein Holden's office doesn't have much room left. One wall features two aerial photos, the first of the bombed-out government quarter in Oslo and the other of the tiny island Utøya. Small dots mark the location of each crime that took place on July 22, 2011, when a total of 77 people were killed.

Rows of files are stacked beneath the photos. Some are blue, and deal with the events surrounding the explosion of the car bomb in central Oslo. The black files cover the massacre at the summer camp for the center-left Labor Party's youth wing, the AUF.

Holden will be the prosecutor in the trial against the confessed perpetrator of those crimes, right-wing extremist Anders Behring Breivik, which begins next Monday in the Norwegian capital. And he's not surprised that the number of files he's dealing with continues to grow. "This case is the biggest in the history of our country," the 38-year-old lawyer told SPIEGEL ONLINE.

In fact, on Tuesday afternoon his row of files grew by 310 pages, which are likely to make the already stressful life of the young father even tougher. They make up the second psychiatric review of the alleged perpetrator, which contrary to the first assessment concludes that the then 32-year-old was not suffering from psychosis at the time the crimes were committed. The court plans to consider both reports.

Trial Hinges on Mental State

The second assessment, presented to the court on Tuesday by psychiatrist duo Agnar Aspaas and Terje Tørrissen, couldn't be more different from the first one. According to their summary, there are no signs that the subject could have suffered from impaired consciousness.

"Such a thing has never come up in Norwegian legal history," court psychiatrist Arne Thorvik told SPIEGEL ONLINE. "In contrast with the United States, where court counter-opinions are part of the daily routine, we have only ever used one report to help judges determine the degree of penalty."

The two new experts didn't have it easy, either. They conducted some 37 hours of discussions with Breivik, in addition to observing him for 24 hours. Breivik resisted this, but in January judges agreed to the unusual measures after widespread criticism of the first psychiatric assessment.

Breivik was put into a 60-square-meter (645-square-foot) cell with a computer, television and books, where two teams of four social workers, nurses and psychiatrists observed him day and night.

There is a growing sense that this trial will hinge on whether or not Breivik is considered to be mentally ill. "We will have to come together in the coming days and think about whether we need to revise our argument," state prosecutor Holden said during a press conference after the new report was submitted to the court.

Breivik Claims Sanity

Norwegians are deeply divided over whether the biggest enemy of the state since the Second World War should be sent to a high-security psychiatric facility for mental illness, or if he was a truly convinced perpetrator whose political motivation presents a frightening impression of the dangers posed by anti-Islam ideology.

Breivik himself is likely to be pleased with the court's decision to accept the new report. In a statement he released ahead of the Easter holiday, he denied being mentally ill. "That is the worst humiliation that one could inflict upon me," he wrote in a 38-page essay addressed to various national media outlets. In the document he cites some 200 mistakes allegedly made in the first report, including supposed mistakes and entire quotations he says were made up. "To stick a political activist into psychiatric care is more sadistic and evil than killing him," Breivik wrote.

Initially his lawyer Geir Lippestad had expressed satisfaction with the first forensic report's conclusions, saying his instinct as a criminal lawyer told him that categorizing Breivik as mentally ill would be "the best solution." But Breivik didn't want that, prompting Lippestad and his team to spend recent weeks developing a new strategy to convince the court of his sanity instead.

'They Are Staging a Circus in the Courtroom'

Part of this strategy is to call witnesses who support Breivik's justification for his deeds: that Norway is about to be taken over by Islamists and that the ruling Labor Party is conspiring with Muslim immigrants to commit this treason. Breivik used this notion as the basis for his perverse plot to attack the youth of the Labor Party, the future elite of Norway.

For the psychiatrists Torgeir Husby and Synne Sørheim, who compiled the first psychiatric report, these were bizarre delusions that had nothing to do with reality -- and were therefore a key indication that Breivik was a paranoid schizophrenic. Defense attorney Lippestad will try to prove the opposite on behalf of his client. He has called the radical Muslim preacher Mullah Krekar to testify. Krekar was recently sentenced to five years in prison by the same court for his hate-filled sermons.

The list also includes the anti-Islamic blogger Fjordmann who was in touch with Breivik and who was frequently cited in the hundreds of pages of Breivik's manifesto. The head of the extreme right-wing Norwegian Defence League, Ronny Alte, has also been called, as have senior politicians of the right-wing Progress Party, and the editor-in-chief of the conservative newspaper Aftenposten, Hilde Haugsgjerd.

Little Hope of Release

The list has provoked angry reactions. "They are staging a circus in the courtroom," fumed prominent lawyer Harald Stabell, adding that he hoped the judge would keep a tight rein on proceedings. Other commentators backed Breivik's lawyer Lippestad. Berit Reiss-Andersen, the president of the Norwegian Bar Association, said Lippestad had every right to present such a list. "The verdict on this list was premature," she told newspaper Verdens Gang.

The court and Norwegian society will now have to confront Breivik's anti-Islamic ideology rather than dealing with his mental state. "We had virtually no ideologically-motivated violence in Norway since World War II," psychiatrist Thorvik told SPIEGEL ONLINE. "That is probably why the first psychiatrists were so unfamiliar with Breivik's ideology," said Thorvik, who had voiced strong doubts about Breivik's supposed insanity.

The new team of experts took pains to avoid criticizing their predecessors at an impromptu news conference in the court on Tuesday. But they hinted at why they had arrived at a different assessment than Sørheim und Husby. There was a "greater distance of time" from July 22 last year, they said.

But the psychiatrists who compiled the differing reports agree on one point -- the danger that Breivik would kill again is very high. That means that regardless of whether he is put in psychiatric care or in prison, he'll have no hope of release.
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Winnow »

Kill him!
Aabidano
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Aabidano »

-- the danger that Breivik would kill again is very high. That means that regardless of whether he is put in psychiatric care or in prison, he'll have no hope of release.
About the best you can hope for I suppose.
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Winnow »

He's not insane. There's no reason to keep him alive in a mental institution. Kill him! Perfectly sane Europeans are mass murderers.
Spang
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Spang »

Winnow wrote:Kill him!
What would killing Breivik solve?
Make love, fuck war, peace will save us.
Leonaerd
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Leonaerd »

1) it would feel good
2) it might scare would-be murderers

duh?
Spang
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Spang »

Leonaerd wrote:2) it might scare would-be murderers
It doesn't. The South, for example, has the highest murder rate in the United States. It also has the highest execution rate.
Spang
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Spang »

Leonaerd wrote:1) it would feel good
Also, killing people feels good to you?

Interesting.
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Winnow »

Spang wrote:
It doesn't. The South, for example, has the highest murder rate in the United States. It also has the highest execution rate.

Yeah, but there's a bunch of dumbasses in the south so naturally more murders occur there. Gun toting redneck hillbillies. Proves nothing!
Spang
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Spang »

Winnow wrote:Yeah, but there's a bunch of dumbasses in the south so naturally more murders occur there. Gun toting redneck hillbillies. Proves nothing!
There are a bunch of gun-totin' dumbasses in the North, too -- all over the United States. The death penalty does not deter crime. Further, killing people for killing people to show that killing people is wrong, is just plain stupid.
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Winnow »

Hunger Games would have been cooler if took 10 people on death row and had the victor get life in prison as a reward while the rest died as they were going to anyway.
kyoukan
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by kyoukan »

biting and insightful political commentary from veeshanvault's resident pedophile.
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Winnow »

God that was so witty and repetitive! You should go back to waiting tables near a college to pick up some new lines. You might gain some self esteem earning a buck or two on your own without slurping sugardaddy cock for it.
Leonaerd
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Leonaerd »

Spang wrote:
... And if the murder rate would be even higher without capital punishment?
Also, killing people feels good to you?
Justice feels good. Hang him and let the families have their revenge.
What would killing Breivik solve?
It doesn't bother me that you have a "bleeding heart" viewpoint. What bothers me is that you wonder why people want him killed. As though your mind is so pure that you can't fathom how anybody could want to kill this man.

:lilangel:

interesting
:roll:

I imagine you scratching your beard, pondering an ideal that you cannot see beyond. In the real world, justice through death is not an ideal, but at least it rewards the grieving few for the price of nothing more than a life willingly thrown away.

Or, you're just trolling. Your posts are so soulless that I always wonder if you're just playing devil's advocate for a chuckle.
Spang
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Spang »

Leonaerd wrote:... And if the murder rate would be even higher without capital punishment?
That wouldn't be reality.
Leonaerd wrote:Justice feels good. Hang him and let the families have their revenge.
Revenge is not justice.
masteen
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by masteen »

So where does revenge stop? How about the killer's mom? Does she get her revenge against the guy who pulled the switch or the governor who signs the death warrant? And then their families?

Ask the Sicilians how well vendetta is working out for them.
"There is at least as much need to curb the cruel greed and arrogance of part of the world of capital, to curb the cruel greed and violence of part of the world of labor, as to check a cruel and unhealthy militarism in international relationships." -Theodore Roosevelt
Leonaerd
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Leonaerd »

So where does revenge stop? How about the killer's mom? Does she get her revenge against the guy who pulled the switch or the governor who signs the death warrant? And then their families?
The killer's mom would probably be pretty sad, but that's a tertiary concern that I'm sure most people would be okay with, given the circumstances. I feel this is obvious.
kyoukan
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by kyoukan »

Winnow wrote:God that was so witty and repetitive!
If you don't want me to repeat myself, post something worth reading. Of course I am going to repeat myself; the only thing worth responding to you with is "shut the fuck up you awful retard."

Look at you on this thread. Look at you on every thread. No one even fucking replies to you but me. You should feel honored that I waste my morning even acknowledging you exist. You keep posting and posting and nobody is even bothers responding to you. You're a fucking nuisance. Nobody fucking likes you in real life and nobody fucking likes you here. Go shit up some some messageboard dedicated to upskirt shots on tween girls and stop wasting space here, you disgusting fucking pervert.
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Winnow »

Jesus...same shit again! Your comments reek of stagnation. Here's a thought. Quit fucking obsessing about me and focus your pea-brain on the topics. Your freakish obsession with what I like is disturbing. You're a sick fuck to keep having these pedo fantasies about me.

Let me clear it up for you moron. I enjoy artwork of the female form as well as a fuck ton of other artwork that has nothing to do with the female form. I appreciate hot looking female figures when drawn by talented artists, in MMOs, or wherever I see them. Who the fuck cares? The level of insecurity in you is off the fucking charts.

When it comes to preference in real life partners, I would care less if they are as ugly as you, your husband/sugardaddy/bull dike or whatever else would tolerate a thing like you. It doesn't matter. I have no preference in age...same...older or younger than me, it doesn't matter except, of course, I have zero desire to be with anything underage. Quit fantasizing about me you freak. Frigid chicks like you crack me up. Crazy sex day for you is when a new game comes out, you need a few extra dollars, so you let your paycheck flip you over from missionary to doggy for a night.

I considered that it might be worth keeping this guy alive back when I was all fired up about Kyou's life changing time warping neutrino revelations that came to light,in the pages of some tabloid, so he could be used as a time traveling test subject. At least that fiasco taught us (besides clarifying that kyoukan's an idiot) that we should check for loose cables. Lets hope there's none on this guy's electric chair.

As for the dumb bitch stalking me...keep doing whatever blows your skirt up...nm, no one should be forced to see that shit.
kyoukan
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by kyoukan »

You sound like you're on the witness stand at your eventual trial. Well gosh your honor just because I masturbate to 11 year old girl's pantie shots doesn't make me a pervert. I am jut an aficionado of the female form! Do you really think anyone fucking buys that? You need to be chemically castrated and removed from society.

Oh shit I've replied to you again and further validated your corrupted sense of self worth.