I'm fighting in an amateur MMA cage match!

No holds barred discussion. Someone train you and steal your rare spawn? Let everyone know all about it! (Not for the faint of heart!)

Moderator: TheMachine

Xyun
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Re: I'm fighting in an amateur MMA cage match!

Post by Xyun »

my left kick is awful and I don't wanna get caught in a leg hold so I'm pretty sure i'm not gonna kick with my left. I'm going to focus on doing just a few things well, instead of doing a ton of different things haphazardly. I'm going to work on a few easy submission holds in the next few weeks, and not getting caught in holds as well, or getting out of them.

my best punches and kicks are in the last 10 seconds of that video. Gonna try to make them all look like that.
I tell it like a true mackadelic.
Founder of Ixtlan - the SCUM of Veeshan.
Canelek
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: Canelek

Post by Canelek »

Good idea! You can't cover everything.

However, most of the advice I give is basic survival. After about 2 minutes, you will both be pretty fucking winded, so unless he is very well conditioned, it all comes down to fundamentals.

Footwork, balance, sound striking.

Homework: Advancing strike (jab, advance, jab, cross) | 360 Defense (super easy defense against all angles of strikes, kicks)

Muay Thai is great, but the new-fangled sport-fighting is MMA for a reason.
en kærlighed småkager
Boogahz
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: corin12
PSN ID: boog144

Post by Boogahz »

I meant that someone doing that to him would screw him up.
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Winnow »

Need status update!
Asheran Mojomaster
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Asheran Mojomaster »

2 days
Tyek
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
XBL Gamertag: Tyekk
PSN ID: Tyek

Post by Tyek »

Asheran Mojomaster wrote:2 days
so what happened???
When I was younger, I used to think that the world was doing it to me and that the world owes me some thing…When you're a teeny bopper, that's what you think. I'm 40 now, I don't think that anymore, because I found out it doesn't f--king work. One has to go through that. For the people who even bother to go through that, most assholes just accept what it is anyway and get on with it." - John Lennon
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Winnow »

Disqualified for using steroids?
Kilmoll the Sexy
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: bunkeru2k

Post by Kilmoll the Sexy »

Maybe he can't respond until he is out of traction...
Funkmasterr
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: Dandelo19
PSN ID: ToPsHoTTa471

Post by Funkmasterr »

Kilmoll the Sexy wrote:Maybe he can't respond until he is out of traction...
:lol:
Asheran Mojomaster
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Asheran Mojomaster »

Did you die?
Kwonryu DragonFist
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Kwonryu DragonFist »

Guess he lost, thus the silence.

If he'd won, he'd be all over this thread by now! :D
Thanks to Thess
---xx0O0xx---
The best site known to man!
--++http://kwonryu.mybrute.com++--
Kwonryu DragonFist
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Xyun!

No serious injury i hope?

What happened? Any update?
Thanks to Thess
---xx0O0xx---
Drolgin Steingrinder
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
PSN ID: Drolgin

Post by Drolgin Steingrinder »

He dead.
IT'S HARD TO PUT YOUR FINGER ON IT; SOMETHING IS WRONG
I'M LIKE THE UNCLE WHO HUGGED YOU A LITTLE TOO LONG
Aabidano
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Aabidano »

Drolgin Steingrinder wrote:He dead.
Good story that. Poor Xyun Trapspringer. /sniff
"Life is what happens while you're making plans for later."
Lynks
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
XBL Gamertag: launchpad1979

Post by Lynks »

He should have went vegan.
Xyun
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Xyun »

I didn't fight. Sorry to disappoint. A few weeks before the fight, one of my employees charged me with sexual harassment and I was suspended for 10 days pending investigation. Luckily, I had saved all the text messages and printed them up and turned them in with an affidavit. The head of H.R. figured out she was lying through her teeth and fired her and reinstated me. Now she's suing my company for wrongful termination. I had multiple opportunities to sleep with her and I didn't precisely because I was her boss. There were text message discussions between us regarding the very topic and the dumb bitch didn't realize I had saved them. She also tried to tell them I deal drugs. I was stressed out and frantic and wasn't about to step into a ring in that state of mind. I'm still trying to recover from the ordeal mentally and financially.

I'm amazed at the lengths people will go to. She was on the verge of being fired anyway and she was grasping at straws. That's not to say there wasn't heavy flirting going on at work, or heavy partying going on after work. In retrospect, I shoulda just fucked her. I'm still mad at myself for so blatantly misjudging someone. It seems everyone around me knew what kind of person she was except me. I guess I was blinded by her hotness. Sure did learn a lesson.

I shoulda just fucked her...

I also missed the deadline for my Survivor application because of this bullshit. Aaaarrrrrrrrggggghhhhhhh.
Kwonryu DragonFist
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Xyun!

What?

What was the reason for her doing this?

Did she wanted you to get fired just because you didn't shag her? Did she do it because she was hurt by you saying no to her?

What was her reason?

What was the reason for her coming on to you, was it interest or something else?
Thanks to Thess
---xx0O0xx---
Fairweather Pure
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: SillyEskimo

Post by Fairweather Pure »

Your story was pretty much better than anything that could have come from an MMA match anyway!
Xyun
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Xyun »

Kwonryu DragonFist wrote:Xyun!

What?

What was the reason for her doing this?

Did she wanted you to get fired just because you didn't shag her? Did she do it because she was hurt by you saying no to her?

What was her reason?

What was the reason for her coming on to you, was it interest or something else?
Initially we started hanging out and got very close. I made my intentions clear that I wanted to date her legitimately, but she didn't want to date me. I was fine with that but when we would get wasted she would come on to me and I had to push her away. I went out of my way to please her, doing things guys do for girls they really like, including using my position to help her get out of trouble at work. She was not a good employee and was always getting in trouble. Finally, I told her I couldn't be friends with her anymore because I felt taken advantage of, and didn't want to risk my job. She knew once she didn't have me defending her anymore at work her days were numbered. Her relationship with the female supervisors was abysmal.

She was convinced I was trying to get her fired by not defending her. Then I presented her with a write up that wasn't even my write up. At work any supervisor can do a write up, and they just put it in the bin. I take them out of the bin and present them at the end of their shifts. I do this every night. I wasn't the one who wrote it, in fact, that one had come down from a supervisor in another department. But she was convinced I was lying to her and trying to get her fired, so she retaliated by going to H.R.

She told them that I came on to her and was retaliating because she wouldn't date me. That wasn't true, I was way passed that point. I just wanted to move on. But she always thought people were out to get her. She really didn't know what she was getting into until she did it, and the shit hit the fan. After she got fired she even called me and begged me to convince them to give her the job back. She was fired for lying to H.R. because what she told them didn't match the texts she had written me. She didn't realize I had saved over 1,000 texts from her. Thank God my brother gave me his old iPhone!

She's basically a crazy woman. I think she was spoiled her whole life and was used to getting whatever she wanted without regard for consequences. She would always show off to me how she could get guys to do her bidding but had trouble getting along with other women. She had the attitude that she wouldn't get fired because she was hot, even though she was on the verge of being fired when all this shit went down.

I'll admit I made some horrible mistakes. I let my feelings for her cloud my judgment. The mixed signals were outrageous. Early on she would call me or text me from her boyfriends house and tell me how she wished she was with me instead. Then she broke up with him and started hanging out with me every night. It was a weird relationship with a lot of sexual tension, because we were both worried about our jobs. I'm so glad I saved those texts. They are what vindicated me. Everything was in there. How I wouldn't have sex when she wanted to, how she wouldn't date me though I wanted to, how she asked me for work favors constantly, how much I helped her, etc. It was embarrassing turning them in because of how much personal shit we had said back and forth. It was a crazy ordeal and I'm an idiot for putting myself in that situation. I'm still amazed at how foolish I was.
Aabidano
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Aabidano »

Been in a similar situation, it sucks. Glad it worked out OK.

At a managers suggestion I wrote down everything when I had folks working for me, saved my ass when one decided to accuse me of sexual harassment & racial bias. Got her fired the second time she tried it.
"Life is what happens while you're making plans for later."
Bubba Grizz
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Bubba Grizz »

Ummmm can we get some pics of the girl? :D
Boogahz
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: corin12
PSN ID: boog144

Post by Boogahz »

Heh, had a similar situation at work a few years back. She was actually leaving voicemails and sending me texts WHILE I was talking with HR. Didn't take long for them to realize what was really going on.
masteen
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by masteen »

I think I'd rather be kicked in the face than deal with that. Bitches be crazy, yo.
"There is at least as much need to curb the cruel greed and arrogance of part of the world of capital, to curb the cruel greed and violence of part of the world of labor, as to check a cruel and unhealthy militarism in international relationships." -Theodore Roosevelt
Kwonryu DragonFist
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Xyun wrote: Initially we started hanging out and got very close. I made my intentions clear that I wanted to date her legitimately, but she didn't want to date me. I was fine with that but when we would get wasted she would come on to me and I had to push her away. I went out of my way to please her, doing things guys do for girls they really like, including using my position to help her get out of trouble at work. She was not a good employee and was always getting in trouble. Finally, I told her I couldn't be friends with her anymore because I felt taken advantage of, and didn't want to risk my job. She knew once she didn't have me defending her anymore at work her days were numbered. Her relationship with the female supervisors was abysmal.

She was convinced I was trying to get her fired by not defending her. Then I presented her with a write up that wasn't even my write up. At work any supervisor can do a write up, and they just put it in the bin. I take them out of the bin and present them at the end of their shifts. I do this every night. I wasn't the one who wrote it, in fact, that one had come down from a supervisor in another department. But she was convinced I was lying to her and trying to get her fired, so she retaliated by going to H.R.

She told them that I came on to her and was retaliating because she wouldn't date me. That wasn't true, I was way passed that point. I just wanted to move on. But she always thought people were out to get her. She really didn't know what she was getting into until she did it, and the shit hit the fan. After she got fired she even called me and begged me to convince them to give her the job back. She was fired for lying to H.R. because what she told them didn't match the texts she had written me. She didn't realize I had saved over 1,000 texts from her. Thank God my brother gave me his old iPhone!

She's basically a crazy woman. I think she was spoiled her whole life and was used to getting whatever she wanted without regard for consequences. She would always show off to me how she could get guys to do her bidding but had trouble getting along with other women. She had the attitude that she wouldn't get fired because she was hot, even though she was on the verge of being fired when all this shit went down.

I'll admit I made some horrible mistakes. I let my feelings for her cloud my judgment. The mixed signals were outrageous. Early on she would call me or text me from her boyfriends house and tell me how she wished she was with me instead. Then she broke up with him and started hanging out with me every night. It was a weird relationship with a lot of sexual tension, because we were both worried about our jobs. I'm so glad I saved those texts. They are what vindicated me. Everything was in there. How I wouldn't have sex when she wanted to, how she wouldn't date me though I wanted to, how she asked me for work favors constantly, how much I helped her, etc. It was embarrassing turning them in because of how much personal shit we had said back and forth. It was a crazy ordeal and I'm an idiot for putting myself in that situation. I'm still amazed at how foolish I was.
Damn
Was she latina or something?

Are you saying that she hanged out with you every night without anything happening????

Got a pic of her so other poor veeshanites can avoid this to happen again?

Much better thread than the original MMA-match one Xyun. Hope you will recover.
Thanks to Thess
---xx0O0xx---
Canelek
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: Canelek

Post by Canelek »

Ack! Sorry to hear that bro. Glad it seems to have worked out on the job side at least.

Having been in similar relationships in the past (non-work), I remember the confusion and mixed signals all too well. Note to self: Try not to deal with daffy broads...
en kærlighed småkager
Siji
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
XBL Gamertag: mAcK 624
PSN ID: mAcK_624
Wii Friend Code: 7304853446448491

Post by Siji »

nude pics or it didn't happen.