Human Shield...

No holds barred discussion. Someone train you and steal your rare spawn? Let everyone know all about it! (Not for the faint of heart!)

Moderator: TheMachine

masteen
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Human Shield...

Post by masteen »

Has anyone else read about these fucktards? Apparently, an ex-Marine is leading groups of peaceniks from the UK to Iraq to sit in populated areas to prevent bombings. I say we hit these shitheads first!
kyoukan
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by kyoukan »

how typical of the fucking leftist liberals to be willing to die for a cause they believe in.
Badabidi
Gets Around
Gets Around
XBL Gamertag: DaveShapelle

Post by Badabidi »

Yeah I read about that stuff, they're crazy
Fash
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
XBL Gamertag: sylblaydis

Post by Fash »

Whatever, if they want to throw away their lives for nothing, let them.
Cotto
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by Cotto »

Operation: Get Behind the Darkies!
It could be that the only purpose for your every existence, is to serve as a warning to others.
kyoukan
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by kyoukan »

actually statistically speaking the safest spot on the planet is sitting on the target of a USAF bomber.
Hammerstalker PE
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Hammerstalker PE »

Yea Kyoukan go try it.... I would love to see you as a statistic
Hammerstalker Ironforge
65th High Priest of War

Hammr Bloodforge

58th Battletank
kyoukan
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by kyoukan »

LOL!
Zamtuk
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Zamtuk »

I think it would be humorously ironic if when they reach Iraq, they are then killed.
Kilmoll the Sexy
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: bunkeru2k

Post by Kilmoll the Sexy »

Statistically speaking, you are the most anti-American whore on the board. My hopes for you involve nothing as quick and painless as an air force bomb.....I am praying every night for you to be kidnapped and sold into white slavery in some middle eastern country. I hear they pay a high price for female blonde midgets.
kyoukan
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by kyoukan »

does it really bother you that much that I'm worth so much more than you

poor guy
Kylere
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Kylere »

Heh Kyoukan is either

A. Complete Dumbass
B. Purely a star whoring troll

I bet both.
She Dreams in Digital
\"Led Zeppelin taught an entire generation of young men how to make love, if they just listen\"- Michael Reed(2005)
Midnyte_Ragebringer
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: Daellyn

Post by Midnyte_Ragebringer »

Kylere wrote:Heh Kyoukan is either

A. Complete Dumbass
B. Purely a star whoring troll

I bet both.
I vote both as well.
kyoukan
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by kyoukan »

wow I'm really getting fucking owned in this thread!!
Canoe
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Canoe »

Hammerstalker PE wrote:Yea Kyoukan go try it.... I would love to see you as a statistic
I just had to reply and say that was the funniest thing I have read on these boards in a long, long time.

Thanks hambone! :P
kurzweil
Star Farmer
Star Farmer

Post by kurzweil »

Zamtuk wrote:I think it would be humorously ironic if when they reach Iraq, they are then killed.
Iraq will probably think this is just a scheme to get spies into the country.
Xyun
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Xyun »

Kyou is not anti-American, she's anti-idiot. It's not her fault that most Americans are idiots.
I tell it like a true mackadelic.
Founder of Ixtlan - the SCUM of Veeshan.
kyoukan
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by kyoukan »

it's a war and you're either with me or against me!

The following people are listed as known enemy combatants in the war on stupid:

kylere bin loudmoth (ringleader)

sheik kilmoll muhammed el faggidel (head parrot and slinger of violent sexual assault vernacular (look it up))

hammerstalker (LOL!)

midnyte_brownnoser (acting yes man and propaganda shill)
Forthe
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
XBL Gamertag: Brutus709

Post by Forthe »

I'm waiting for Kylere to realize that US "patriotism" is used much in the same way that religions are.

This board has a few examples of brainfucked yes men.
Cotto
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by Cotto »

In the words of a great ma...er..tree like being.

"I am on nobody's side. Because, nobody is on my side."
It could be that the only purpose for your every existence, is to serve as a warning to others.
Kguku
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by Kguku »

Project human retards are down one man!

http://www.azcentral.com/news/articles/ ... 24-ON.html

Now that's classic.
Cartalas
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Cartalas »

Xyun wrote:Kyou is not anti-American, she's anti-idiot. It's not her fault that most Americans are idiots.

And what Fine country do you call home.
Krimson Klaw
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Krimson Klaw »

If most Americans are idiots, and we are the number one country on the planet, then that makes all other countries...geniuses right?
Neziroth
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by Neziroth »

Kyoukan wrote:how typical of the fucking leftist liberals to be willing to die for a cause they believe in.
I understand dying for a cause you believe in... to an extent.

But these guys are doing it wrong, they're trying to stop the US from bombing iraq through a sort of guilt-trip. Since bombing iraq would be bombing US citizens also.

I just feel that there's probably a better way than saying "if they go, i go too" or something, it just seems childish... maybe it's just me
<a href="http://www.fictionpress.com/~mjlb">See the other side...</a>

Feel free to share your thoughts~
kyoukan
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by kyoukan »

Neziroth wrote:
Kyoukan wrote:how typical of the fucking leftist liberals to be willing to die for a cause they believe in.
I understand dying for a cause you believe in... to an extent.

But these guys are doing it wrong, they're trying to stop the US from bombing iraq through a sort of guilt-trip. Since bombing iraq would be bombing US citizens also.

I just feel that there's probably a better way than saying "if they go, i go too" or something, it just seems childish... maybe it's just me
you're missing the point of it. they aren't guilt tripping it, they are so against any sort of military action in iraq at this time, that they are willing to try and prevent by physically placing themselves in the way in an effort to convince the US government to not drop bombs on one of the oldest and most culturally rich cities in the world so Bush and his oil cronies can get even wealthier.

I think it is incredibly brave, and I very much doubt anyone on this board, particulary the fucking losers that have posted here already have the rocks to do anything remotely like this.
Krimson Klaw
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Krimson Klaw »

You are right. Although I disagree with military action against Iraq, I am not getting in line to protect them with my life either.
Kilmoll the Sexy
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

You simply do not get it do you? It is the leftist, bleeding heart, save all human life fuckwits like you that are the entire reason for wars like Iraq to even have to take place.

You do realize WHY we can't use simple assassinations of foreign leaders to prevent largescale violence? Because of pussies like you that whine about their human rights. Never mind that assassinating 10 people would save the lives of tens of thousands and not destroy the land and ecosystems of millions of acres of land. Oh no, we must prevent something as barbaric as picking out and killing a maniacal leader because he doesn't wear a military uniform.

You do understand that in an ironic way, that it is you peacenick types that are causing more bloodshed these days than the folks who would be happy to plant a lead surprise in Mr Hussein's hat?

Edit: I also would love to see you whining pussies offer realistic solutions rather than come up with the problems. All I ever see from any of you whining leftists is a bunch of crying....yet none of you has ever said anything that would ever be of use.
kyoukan
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by kyoukan »

you talk up a big game, faggot, but you are just as pussy as the rest of them. you sound like every other impotent little cowardly armchair warhawk, and frankly nobody here is buying your bullshit. and where did assassinating anyone come from in this thread? who mentioned anything about assassinating anything? are you volunteering for the job? oh yeah, you are fat and stupid and you play fucking everquest all day so you can imagine yourself as a person that isn't totally worthless.

but go ahead and start up a campaign of assassinating world leaders and see how many fucking milliseconds that stupid ass cracker you have in the white house lasts, and then watch your sweaty vice president who can't buy a new heart last about a week at the job before he has another coronary.
Forthe
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Forthe »

Kilmoll the Sexy wrote:Edit: I also would love to see you whining pussies offer realistic solutions rather than come up with the problems. All I ever see from any of you whining leftists is a bunch of crying....yet none of you has ever said anything that would ever be of use.
I had no problem the last 4 years that we weren't inside Iraq. Actually I haven't had a problem with Iraq in over a dozen years.

Why would I offer a solution to a problem the US has invented?
Mak
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by Mak »

Maybe I'm jaded, but I don't feel they're any more brave than the average person. My guess is this is more publicity stunt than an actual attempt to deter an attack. I'd be willing to bet that when it comes down to the "The bombs start at midnight" they'll be nowhere to be found.
Last edited by Mak on January 26, 2003, 6:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Makora

Too often it seems it is the peaceful and innocent who are slaughtered. In this a lesson may be found that it may not be prudential to be either too peaceful or too innocent. One does not survive with wolves by becoming a sheep.
Kilmoll the Sexy
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

I will tell you where it came from cunt....it comes from all-out war being wrong for situations like this. It comes from us having to go in and bomb this place to hell again because people across the globe being whiny about having a leader removed. Our president being assassinated? I don't think that opens up shit for a U.S. president having to worry about it since they have to worry about it every day now. Do you think everyone plays by the same "fair play" rules we try to stick to? You are the most ignorant and naive person I have ever seen able to type.

I wish to Christ that we would be able to close the fucking borders here and just ignore every last one of you. Your country would be fucked if left to stand on its own. Maybe someday you just might realize that.
Krimson Klaw
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Krimson Klaw »

Forthe wrote:
Kilmoll the Sexy wrote:Edit: I also would love to see you whining pussies offer realistic solutions rather than come up with the problems. All I ever see from any of you whining leftists is a bunch of crying....yet none of you has ever said anything that would ever be of use.
I had no problem the last 4 years that we weren't inside Iraq. Actually I haven't had a problem with Iraq in over a dozen years.

Then stop whining. As the old saying goes, lead, follow, or move to Canada.
Midnyte_Ragebringer
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: Daellyn

Post by Midnyte_Ragebringer »

I think it is incredibly brave, and I very much doubt anyone on this board, particulary the fucking losers that have posted here already have the rocks to do anything remotely like this.
When you say "rocks", if you mean "the stupity"...then no, you are probably right.
Neziroth
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by Neziroth »

Kyoukan wrote: you're missing the point of it. they aren't guilt tripping it, they are so against any sort of military action in iraq at this time, that they are willing to try and prevent by physically placing themselves in the way in an effort to convince the US government to not drop bombs on one of the oldest and most culturally rich cities in the world so Bush and his oil cronies can get even wealthier.
I'm surprised to find myself agreeing with you on the whole "Bush and his oil cronies" line. Anti-american or not (not necessarily saying you are) it's not tough to see.

But the fact remains, Saddam has been dicking around with biological weapons and such for too long. It's not that countries shouldn't have the right to have them, it's just that he would readily use them and I know that sure scares me. You can't take chances with shit like that.

Even though Bush is in it for oil, he's gonna get Saddam, too. And I'm guessing you can't have one happen without the other, but nothing will happen with these people sitting in the way, and when Saddam does use those weapons they're as much to blame as he is.

Krimson Klaw
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Krimson Klaw »

Saddam will use those weapons when we invade...and what other country would not do the same? If Capital Hill were about to be invaded by Russians and a puppet communist regime setup, would we not use WOMD if we were going down? Damn straight we would, we've done it before, and so will Saddam and I don't blame him. So in closing, be ready for it. He needs to go, no doubt, but I am just saying don't expect him to bend over for us.
Forthe
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Forthe »

Krimson Klaw wrote:
Forthe wrote:

Then stop whining. As the old saying goes, lead, follow, or move to Canada.
Where the fuck am I whining? Simply pointing out this "problem" is an invention of the white house.

I'm not even a leftist. I do laugh when some of you equate not wanting to go to war for no good reason to equal being a liberal.

All I would need to justify invading iraq is proof. Any solid proof. Back up your argument with something, find a non empty warhead. I'm no Saddam fan and it would take little to sway me to agree with a war, but the US government doesn't have any proof at all.

You see in my mind right vs wrong > national pride (patriotism without the propaganda) || liberal vs conservative.
Krimson Klaw
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Krimson Klaw »

I agree with that 100%. I am a conservative and I feel the same way. I know Saddam needs to go, but I want proof of his WOMD being a threat to us before I agree with America being the ones to have to remove him.
Neziroth
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by Neziroth »

Krimson wrote: I agree with that 100%. I am a conservative and I feel the same way. I know Saddam needs to go, but I want proof of his WOMD being a threat to us before I agree with America being the ones to have to remove him.
No matter who he uses it on it will have repurcussions on us. If country A nukes country X, country X is going to hit them back, then country Y, who is country X's ally will get pissed and nuke country A, too. Before you know it your country jumps in and then boom (no pun intended) you're dead, too.

Weapons of mass destruction are the worst invention ever. Period. Since you can't get rid of them, the least you can try to do is make sure that those who get their hands will at least think before they use them on their neighbors.

Shaion
Gets Around
Gets Around

Post by Shaion »

Krimson Klaw wrote:If most Americans are idiots, and we are the number one country on the planet
Are you for real, or was that a joke / irony ?
Hammerstalker PE
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Whether it is for the oil or not Saddam has proven time and time again that he is a threat to peace in the Middle East. Kyoukan I ask you to really think about something. Don't just type the mechanical responses you are used to typing.

What if....

Canada had a leader like Saddam and he was systematically wiping out oh lets say Western Canadians. Using chemical weapons and killing multitudes of people. Now lets say this madman is in TOTAL control of the military. Now tell me that the USA's help wouldn't be a welcome thing.

I SAID THINK BEFORE YOU TYPE.

/anticipates another typical Kyou response.
Hammerstalker Ironforge
65th High Priest of War

Hammr Bloodforge

58th Battletank
kyoukan
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by kyoukan »

the question is an absurdity that would never happen. what is your point?

aside from the fact that there has been a worse regime in north korea for the last 50 years and the US has done nothing. africa is full of dictators and warlords that make saddam hussein look like anna nicole smith; so don't fucking yammer at me about this altruistic world policemen bullshit, you hole-sucking yes man.
Krimson Klaw
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Krimson Klaw »

Shaion wrote:
Krimson Klaw wrote:If most Americans are idiots, and we are the number one country on the planet
Yea I know, it's hard to follow along because most Americans are not idiots, but give it a try.
Kguku
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by Kguku »

Well if he's in total control of the military Canada could just uprise and overthrow our military of 10 people, heh.

BTW - Western Canada is already beaten to shit by the Prime Minister, it's been ignored and abused for the past umpteen years. :)
Shaion
Gets Around
Gets Around

Post by Shaion »

Krimson Klaw wrote:
Shaion wrote:
Yea I know, it's hard to follow along because most Americans are not idiots, but give it a try.
Yea, i saw that was a reply to Xyun claiming most american people are idiots, which i do not agree with. But that's not what i am aiming at. All i want to know is if i am being delirious here or if you didn't just claim america is the number one country on the planet ?
Krimson Klaw
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Krimson Klaw »

Yes, America is number one. Hope you have as much patriotism about your homeland too. If not, sorry for you.
Adex_Xeda
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Adex_Xeda »

This changes nothing but the chances of us getting carpal tunnel syndrome.
Hammerstalker PE
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Kguku yup and you have that brainless moron Kyoukan too! You are in a lose lose situation. If you seperate you have Kyoukan. If you stay you have Kyoukan. Damn I am glad I was born in Toronto!
Hammerstalker Ironforge
65th High Priest of War

Hammr Bloodforge

58th Battletank
Adex_Xeda
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Adex_Xeda »

I like the only Canadian I know personally.

She cooks a mean pot roast.
Kweil
No Stars!

Post by Kweil »

BOMB THEM CAMEL JOCKIES YOU HEAR THE BULL SHIT THAT SADDAMS SON SAID
Kguku
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by Kguku »

Personally I'd rather have Kyoukan in my neck of the woods then Torontonians any day. Hell I'd almost take a Quebec seperatist over someone from TO.