Boogahz
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: corin12
PSN ID: boog144

Wis. teen will need legal permission to date girls

Post by Boogahz »

http://www.postcrescent.com/article/200 ... hree-years

APPLETON — An Appleton teen convicted of fleeing the state with his girlfriend in a stolen car with a stolen gun will not be allowed to date any girls for the next three years.

Jordan Christensen, 19, was placed on three years probation Friday by Outagamie County Judge John Des Jardins, who ordered, as a condition of probation, “no dating of the opposite sex without permission of your probation agent.”

Christensen was sentenced on charges of theft of a firearm, auto theft and bail jumping for the May 26 series of incidents that triggered an Amber Alert.

Des Jardins also sentenced Christensen to a year in jail, however, with six months credit he will be out in six months after which his probation agent will have to rule on the suitability of any possible girlfriends. He is also prohibited from making contact with his former girlfriend.

“He just creates more trouble for himself,” said Des Jardins who also banned Christensen from making use of any social networking sites on the Internet during his period of probation.

Christensen’s bail jumping charge stemmed from an attempt to renew contact with the girl through her social networking page when he was out on bond.

On May 26, Christensen stole a gun from his foster parents’ residence, stole their car and fled the state with his 16-year-old girlfriend, claiming through a blog posting that they intended to get married.

The girl emptied her bank account and stole additional cash and a cell phone from her residence before they left.

After a missing and endangered child alert was issued the two were picked up in Tennessee by police and returned to Wisconsin.

“I feel sorry towards the families,” said Christensen prior to his sentencing. “I realize the trouble we put everyone through. I am taking responsibility. I am guilty.”
at least there are no restrictions if he wants to date a guy!