Did Glenn Beck rape and murder a girl in 1990?

What do you think about the world?
Gonzoie - Luclin
Almost 1337
Almost 1337
XBL Gamertag: tjevolved

Did Glenn Beck rape and murder a girl in 1990?

Post by Gonzoie - Luclin »

Im not saying he did, just asking for proof that he didn't!

http://glennbeckrapedandmurderedayounggirlin1990.com/

Big underground movement as an attack at Glenn Beck, using his same tactics against him. The root of it is actually quite intelligent, but its been getting pretty ridiculous.
Darttanion Romances, 70 bard (Retired)
Gonzoie Eatsalot, 65 Druid (Long been Retired)
Fash
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
XBL Gamertag: sylblaydis

Re: Did Glenn Beck rape and murder a girl in 1990?

Post by Fash »

that site, at the bottom wrote:Notice: This site is parody/satire. We assume Glenn Beck did not rape and murder a young girl in 1990, although we haven't yet seen proof that he didn't. But we think Glenn Beck definitely uses tactics like this to spread lies and misinformation.
Wow. Interesting 'parody' (of what exactly?)... He does not use the same tactics against others.

This boycott is bullshit and has only helped his ratings.. way to go, Van Jones, you communist shithead.
Fash

--
Naivety is dangerous.
miir
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: miir1

Post by miir »

Who is glen beck?
I've got 99 problems and I'm not dealing with any of them - Lay-Z
Aslanna
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Aslanna »

miir wrote:Who is glen beck?
A total dumbass. It's a shame people actually watch his show. If it's for the ridiculous entertainment one gets from laughing as his stupidity than fine. But if you actually watch it to become 'informed' on the issues you're a retard.
Have You Hugged An Iksar Today?

--
Xatrei
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Xatrei »

Aslanna wrote:
miir wrote:Who is glen beck?
A total dumbass. It's a shame people actually watch his show. If it's for the ridiculous entertainment one gets from laughing as his stupidity than fine. But if you actually watch it to become 'informed' on the issues you're a retard.
Unfortunately, the retards are many.
"When I was a kid, my father told me, 'Never hit anyone in anger, unless you're absolutely sure you can get away with it.'" - Russel Ziskey
Fairweather Pure
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: SillyEskimo

Post by Fairweather Pure »

I would be willing to bet money that Glenn Beck is currently on lots of medication for psych issues. I'm totally serious. I also wouldn't think LDS church would be too happy having Glenn Beck amoungst the ranks of celebrity Mormons.
Kaldaur
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
XBL Gamertag: Kaldaur

Post by Kaldaur »

Please listen to the entire link. It's Glenn on his radio show, having a...heated discussion with a caller.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axFUo1hA ... re=related
Fash
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Fash »

You're all too quick to dismiss someone out of hand.

I don't like Keith Olbermann and he's said some crazy retarded shit, but he's also done some really good pieces.

Glenn Beck, the radio and tv show, is admittedly about both entertainment and politics. He used to talk on the radio before the election, about that balancing act... Prior to the election, the scales were tipped towards entertainment, fun and games. He's just a commentator, free to say what he wishes. He has no power that you do not give to him.

I do not often listen to him anymore.. I can't get it at work anymore, and I don't have cable TV, so... I occasionally read a snippet of a transcript that he emails links to.

He is right, a lot of the time. He is at least asking questions and highlighting angles that the media is completely ignoring.
Fash

--
Naivety is dangerous.
Spang
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Spang »

Fash wrote:He does not use the same tactics against others.
Oh yes he does! Glenn Beck will spout off some random bullshit (on either show) that Obama is, say a communist. If Obama doesn't deny it, Glenn Beck will presume that he is. This website is doing the exact same thing.
Make love, fuck war, peace will save us.
Fash
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Fash »

Sorry but calling someone a communist and calling someone a rapist or murderer are not the same things. at all.
Fash

--
Naivety is dangerous.
Spang
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Spang »

Fash wrote:Sorry but calling someone a communist and calling someone a rapist or murderer are not the same things. at all.
It's the same principle.
Fash
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Fash »

Bullshit. Then everyone on this board is no better for referring to others as liberals/conservatives/republican/democrat/libertarian/etc.

Van Jones espouses communist and marxist views. It's not a smear, it's not a crime, it's just reality.
Fash

--
Naivety is dangerous.
Spang
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Spang »

Fash wrote:Van Jones espouses communist and marxist views. It's not a smear, it's not a crime, it's just reality.
Okay, keep going. What else has Glenn Beck said?
Fash
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Fash »

You tell me... As I said, I don't listen to or watch his show.

What I read is that he said this about Van Jones, and then a group started a failing boycott (a group founded by Van Jones.)
Fash

--
Naivety is dangerous.
Nick
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Nick »

He is right, a lot of the time
No, he really isn't. You're being mental.
Spang
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Spang »

Fash wrote:You tell me... As I said, I don't listen to or watch his show.
Neither do I, so I guess we're both full of shit.
Fairweather Pure
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

The concept and execution of that site is fucking genius. People are really running with the idea. This is such a great example of subversive protest. Hats off to these people for coming up with such a creative way to express thier opinions.

Glenn Beck raped and murdered a young girl in 1990.

This shit is totally viral. Do a google search and be amazed.
Fash
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Fash »

Oh wow it's so viral and awesome how an innocent person can be sabotaged and dragged through the mud with knowingly false accusations.

:roll:

Retards.
Fash

--
Naivety is dangerous.
Fairweather Pure
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

The irony is oh so delicious.
Fash
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Fash »

Oh yeah?.. explain it to me.
Fash

--
Naivety is dangerous.
Fairweather Pure
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Fash wrote:Oh yeah?.. explain it to me.
Really? I mean... really?
Xatrei
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Xatrei »

In another thread, someone suggested that Fash was posting as Midnyte to troll. I see now that cannot possibly be true, because clearly it is Midnyte that is posting as Fash.
"When I was a kid, my father told me, 'Never hit anyone in anger, unless you're absolutely sure you can get away with it.'" - Russel Ziskey
Spang
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Spang »

Fash wrote:Oh wow it's so viral and awesome how an innocent person can be sabotaged and dragged through the mud with knowingly false accusations.
Do you have any proof that he's innocent?
dibit_eq
Gets Around
Gets Around

Post by dibit_eq »

one means by which you can show the similarities is use a mad libs kind of structure:

Glenn Beck
something like "Obama is a communist", and since Obama doesn't publicly denounce this statement, it is true.

Glenn Beckish Template:
<Person> is a <derogatory type of person>
wait for immediate response
No response = truth!

see... the linked website has Person = Glenn Beck and Derogatory type of person to be rapist/murderer (unlike Obama and Communist variables), thus the two are similar.

No a communist isn't a rapist (not necessarily, I suppose there is some overlap) but the template used by the website follows the Glennbeckish Template pretty much word for word.
Nick
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Nick »

Fash defends murdering rapists!
Gonzoie - Luclin
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Here you go Fash, your direct proof that he uses these tactics. ( Click the link, it has a colorful moving picture with sound for you to watch, as not to burden your eyes with unnecessary reading of information )

http://dekerivers.wordpress.com/2009/09 ... r-in-1990/
For those who think that the speculation about Glenn Beck allegedly raping and murdering a girl in 1990 is irrelevant, I give you the following video showing Glenn Beck doing the same thing to Rep. Keith Ellison (D-MN), the first Muslim member of the House of Representatives. Beck asserts, “Prove to me that you are not working with our enemies…” then states that while he doesn’t think he is, that is his fear.

###

But in reality, the site is cleverly deconstructing of what passes for news in America. First, someone (usually with a vested interest) starts a rumor. Other people repeat the rumor. Now you have multiple sources for the story “People are asking whether Glenn Beck raped and murdered a young girl in 1990″. Plus, there is the video.

Next, you point out that Glenn Beck has not denied these reports. Why hasn’t he? What is he hiding?

Word spreads. Then you point to other evidence linking Glenn Beck and rape. And more evidence. But wait, there’s more! Then it spreads! And the questions go full circle.

Then you offer a million dollar reward for evidence disproving the rumor. After all, people are talking, and we want answers.
Aardor
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
XBL Gamertag: Phoenix612

Post by Aardor »

Fash being a moron in another thread? This forum is full of surprises.
Aabidano
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Aabidano »

The best lies contain some truth, the best liars use that bit of truth to suck you in to the rest of the lie. Building on that house of cards over time is done all over the place. Beck does it, Rush does it, PETA does it and on and on....

Basically anyone with an axe to grind that can't back an argument up with verifiable information, I won't say facts. An agenda that doesn't really bear up to close scrutiny.
"Life is what happens while you're making plans for later."
Keverian FireCry
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Keverian FireCry »

Glenn Beck utterly destroys all reason and rationality in anyone who listen/watches him and believes his bullshit. Someone on this thread is a perfect example of that.
Xouqoa
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
XBL Gamertag: Xouqoa

Post by Xouqoa »

Keverian FireCry wrote:Glenn Beck utterly destroys all reason and rationality in anyone who listen/watches him and believes his bullshit.
What else would you expect from a child raping murderer?
"Our problems are man-made, therefore they may be solved by man. No problem of human destiny is beyond human beings." - John F Kennedy
Wulfran
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Wulfran »

Fash wrote:You're all too quick to dismiss someone out of hand.

I don't like Keith Olbermann and he's said some crazy retarded shit, but he's also done some really good pieces.

Glenn Beck, the radio and tv show, is admittedly about both entertainment and politics. He used to talk on the radio before the election, about that balancing act... Prior to the election, the scales were tipped towards entertainment, fun and games. He's just a commentator, free to say what he wishes. He has no power that you do not give to him.

I do not often listen to him anymore.. I can't get it at work anymore, and I don't have cable TV, so... I occasionally read a snippet of a transcript that he emails links to.

He is right, a lot of the time. He is at least asking questions and highlighting angles that the media is completely ignoring.
Actually I don't think most of the posters are dismissing Beck out of hand but after watching his dogmatic, slanted (if a 90 degree angle is a slant) attempts at politicial commentary. Personally I thought he was 2nd only to Nancy Grace as the most annoying and stupid person on CNN, until he was canned/jumped ship to Faux. He DOES ask some valid questions on occasion, and then promptly insists that the only answer is the one the fundy camp of the GOP espouses. And yes he does indulge in misrepresentations, misquotes and character assassinations, so its hard to feel sorry for the asshole when someone uses his own tactics against him.
Wulfran Moondancer
Stupid Sidekick of the Lambent Dorf
Petitioner to Club Bok Bok
Founding Member of the Barbarian Nation Movement
Al
Star Farmer
Star Farmer

Post by Al »

Gonzoie - Luclin wrote:Here you go Fash, your direct proof that he uses these tactics. ( Click the link, it has a colorful moving picture with sound for you to watch, as not to burden your eyes with unnecessary reading of information )

http://dekerivers.wordpress.com/2009/09 ... r-in-1990/
For those who think that the speculation about Glenn Beck allegedly raping and murdering a girl in 1990 is irrelevant, I give you the following video showing Glenn Beck doing the same thing to Rep. Keith Ellison (D-MN), the first Muslim member of the House of Representatives. Beck asserts, “Prove to me that you are not working with our enemies…” then states that while he doesn’t think he is, that is his fear.

###

But in reality, the site is cleverly deconstructing of what passes for news in America. First, someone (usually with a vested interest) starts a rumor. Other people repeat the rumor. Now you have multiple sources for the story “People are asking whether Glenn Beck raped and murdered a young girl in 1990″. Plus, there is the video.

Next, you point out that Glenn Beck has not denied these reports. Why hasn’t he? What is he hiding?

Word spreads. Then you point to other evidence linking Glenn Beck and rape. And more evidence. But wait, there’s more! Then it spreads! And the questions go full circle.

Then you offer a million dollar reward for evidence disproving the rumor. After all, people are talking, and we want answers.
This was actually my first experience with Glenn Beck. I can't remeber where I saw it, for all I know it could have been The Daily Show or The Colbert Report, but when I saw it my jaw actually dropped. I remember thinking, "Where in the Hell does this guy get off accusing a member of Congress of supporting terrorism based entierly on religion?!?" I have since been exposed to much more Glenn Beck, and without a single doubt, rationality and tact are seldom facets of his tirades. And I listen to Rush, who actually does make the correct assessment on rare occasions, though the same that I said about Beck can be said about Limbaugh.

BTW, I've been gone for quite some time. It is good to see some things don't change.
Keverian FireCry
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Glenn Beck has a right to free speech, but how he has excercized this right has been utterly destructive to the democratic process of this nation. Every single one of us has fears about the government over-stepping it's bounds, but we balance it with logic and reason. He has no such care for logic or reason because it is this very absence of logic, reason, and rationality that makes him so popular and makes him a successful entertainer.
Gzette
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by Gzette »

Keverian FireCry wrote:Glenn Beck has a right to free speech, but how he has excercized this right has been utterly destructive to the democratic process of this nation. Every single one of us has fears about the government over-stepping it's bounds, but we balance it with logic and reason. He has no such care for logic or reason because it is this very absence of logic, reason, and rationality that makes him so popular and makes him a successful entertainer.
Yeah, but when you put a guy on a network espousing itself to be a fair and balanced news source, being an "entertainer" is highly unethical. Not saying it will stop, but many people (read: idiots) listen to him like he's an actual reporter.
Gzette Shizette - EQ - 70 Ranger - Veeshan - retired
Bobbysue - WoW - 70 Hunter - Hyjal - <Hooac>
HOOAC 4 EVAH!

knock knock
who's there
OH I JUST ATE MY OWN BALLS
Stonie
Gets Around
Gets Around

Post by Stonie »

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/11/0 ... 51458.html
Glenn Beck Loses Claim Against Web Site Creator's Glennbeckrapedandmurderedayounggirlin1990.com

First Posted: 11- 9-09 05:00 PM | Updated: 11- 9-09 06:03 PM

A web site mocking Glenn Beck's integrity has won a claim brought against it by the Fox News commentator accusing the site of violating trademark rights, according to THREsq.com.

The site http://www.glennbeckrapedandmurferedayo ... in1990.com was based on a joke posted on Fark.com (TechDirt posted a link to the comment). The parody site's founder, Isaac Eiland-Hall, created the site on the premise that Glenn Beck raped and murdered a young girl in 1990, because after all, Beck never denied taking part in a non-existent attack (a clear dig on Beck's sometimes illogical rants and conspiracy theories).

In early September, Beck's interests filed a claim against Eiland-Hall claiming that the site was registered in bad faith and violated trademark rules. The World Intellectual Property Organization ruled Oct. 29 in Eiland-Hall's favor. After proving his innocence to the WIPO panel, Eiland-Hall wrote Beck and gave him control of the web site. The site has been taken down.

Read Eiland Hall's letter to Beck.
Also check out the PDF of the letter to Beck mentioned in this article.

http://big.assets.huffingtonpost.com/dear-mr-beck.pdf
Canelek
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: Canelek

Post by Canelek »

Victim in Fatal Car Accident Tragically Not Glenn Beck

http://www.theonion.com/content/video/v ... r_accident

The Halloween Costumes for your Affeminate Son is a great clip as well. :D
en kærlighed småkager
Sueven
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Sueven »

I briefly met Van Jones the other day. I can say this: Chicks love him. Not only is he a good looking dude, but now he's got that mythic wronged-radical-for-a-good-cause thing going for him. Women LOVE him.

Congratulations, Glenn Beck and crew: You took an obscure liberal activist, kept him from getting an administration job where his ability to be radical would have been effectively hamstrung by government bureaucracy, handed that job to someone else who will assuredly do the exact same thing that Van Jones would have done in the first place, and created a liberal icon and martyr who will now be substantially more influential than he was before the right wing got ahold of him. And, in the process, you probably greatly helped his sex life. Well done.
Keverian FireCry
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

If only Van Jones had a fraction of the influence that Glenn Beck does, then I'd be cheering along with you...

Whether we like it or not, Glenn Beck has successfully destroyed any credibility Van Jones had(or could have had) with mainstream America. His case is a shining example of how easily democrats will capitulate in the face of conservative attacks, no matter how frivolous.

Democrats could have backed up Van Jones, but they laid down and let the conservative hounds control the debate surrounding the Van Jones "controversy".

'He is a dangerous communist and people like him have no place in our government'. The Obama administration never said those words, but with their capitulation to ignoramuses like Glenn Beck, they may as well have.
Dregor Thule
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: Xathlak
PSN ID: dregor77

Post by Dregor Thule »

The link doesn't work and I never got to see it :( This makes me sad. Why must the child raping/murdering people always win!
Sueven
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Sueven »

Xatrei
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Xatrei »

Everyone is taking a swing at Beck these days and tonight was Southpark's turn. They lampooned Beck's nutty ass rather nicely.

It should be available at http://www.southparkstudios.com/ shortly if you missed it.
Gonzoie - Luclin
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Absolutely hilarious episode. It really is a shame that conservatives just think liberals attack Glenn Beck because he is so right all the time.