McCain will be the next U.S. President (IMO)

What do you think about the world?
Forthe
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
XBL Gamertag: Brutus709

Re: McCain will be the next U.S. President (IMO)

Post by Forthe »

Kilmoll the Sexy wrote:I am going to use the Obama approach in my interviews.

"Sir, do you have any experience in being the CEO of a Fortune 500 company?"

No, but I believe in change in this company and I am here to make that change!

I think it should go well.
First you need the education to get in the door. Neither of the GOP candidates would be interviewed.
All posts are personal opinion.
My opinion may == || != my guild's.
"All spelling mistakes were not on purpose as I dont know shit ." - Torrkir
Avestan
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by Avestan »

I watched every speech on both sides. Having voted in four presidential elections and watched countless political speeches, McCain's speech last night was the first one that left me feeling like I just watched the end of Braveheart or Galdiator. If I didn't live in California where it doesn't matter at all, he would have just earned a fervent political volunteer. I thought it was amazing.
Last edited by Avestan on September 5, 2008, 7:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
cadalano
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by cadalano »

the end of braveheart? i dont think mccain wants you to feel like you just watched a man get castrated and quartered
I TOLD YOU ID SHOOT! BUT YOU DIDNT BELIEVE ME! WHY DIDNT YOU BELIEVE ME?
Canelek
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: Canelek

Post by Canelek »

And in Gladiator, Crowe was shanked by Phoenix.
en kærlighed småkager
Avestan
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by Avestan »

the point was that both made you want to get up and kick some ass.
Xatrei
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Xatrei »

I've watched the convention coverage, and the nominee's acceptance speeches in particular, every election since 1984 for both sides. This will be the 6th presidential election in which I've voted. I've got to say that McCain's speech was one of the least inspiring, flattest, anti-climactic addresses I've ever seen. He ended it well, and if he were graded only for the last 10 lines of his speech, he'd probably deserve an A. As a whole, however, the speech failed. Pundits, analysts and commentators, friendly and otherwise, have scored his performance pretty low as well. You may be in a fairly small minority if you saw his address as a powerful success.
cadalano wrote:the end of braveheart? i dont think mccain wants you to feel like you just watched a man get castrated and quartered
Don't forget disemboweled.
"When I was a kid, my father told me, 'Never hit anyone in anger, unless you're absolutely sure you can get away with it.'" - Russel Ziskey
Gzette
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by Gzette »

Just in case you didn't know McCain will not lower taxes for anyone, but corporations. That's straight form his Web site.

http://www.johnmccain.com/Issues/Jobsfo ... /taxes.htm
John McCain will keep the top tax rate at 35 percent, maintain the 15 percent rates on dividends and capital gains, and phase-out the Alternative Minimum Tax.
Cut The Corporate Tax Rate From 35 To 25 Percent: A lower corporate tax rate is essential to keeping good jobs in the United States. America was once a low-tax business environment, but as our trade partners lowered their rates, America failed to keep pace. We now have the second highest corporate tax rate in the world, making America a less attractive place for companies to do business. American workers deserve the chance to make fine products here and sell them around the globe.
Funk, I really wish you had gotten your wish and those protesters had been beaten. It would've been a nice image of what the republican party thinks of freedom of speech.

You really are a dick.
Gzette Shizette - EQ - 70 Ranger - Veeshan - retired
Bobbysue - WoW - 70 Hunter - Hyjal - <Hooac>
HOOAC 4 EVAH!

knock knock
who's there
OH I JUST ATE MY OWN BALLS
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Winnow »

McCain did well in his speech when he recounts turning down the early release from the Hanoi Hilton, and then finally cracking under torture. No one deserves to be elected due to being a prisoner of war, but admitting that he's human, and that he learned something valuable while being a captive is motivating if nothing else. His entire switch from "me first" to "America first" theme at the end of the speech was very well done.

Overall, the speech was pretty average but people tend to remember the beginning and end of things and forget the middle so he managed to salvage something good out of it.
Forthe
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Forthe »

Winnow wrote:McCain did well in his speech when he recounts turning down the early release from the Hanoi Hilton, and then finally cracking under torture. No one deserves to be elected due to being a prisoner of war, but admitting that he's human, and that he learned something valuable while being a captive is motivating if nothing else. His entire switch from "me first" to "America first" theme at the end of the speech was very well done.

Overall, the speech was pretty average but people tend to remember the beginning and end of things and forget the middle so he managed to salvage something good out of it.
McCain's speech can be summarized as: Republicans really screwed the pooch the last 8 years...vote Republican!!
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Winnow »

Forthe wrote:
McCain's speech can be summarized as: Republicans really screwed the pooch the last 8 years...vote Republican!!
Bush screwed the pooch, not the republicans! Democrats control the house and senate. As inept as they've been, you really don't want a Democrat president along with the House and Senate also being controlled by the Democrats. Big government would squash any progress in the U.S. for years to come. They'd tax innovation if they could. Tax bandwidth, tax online out of state purchases, tax taxes.
Forthe
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Forthe »

Winnow wrote:
Forthe wrote:
Bush screwed the pooch, not the republicans! Democrats control the house and senate. As inept as they've been, you really don't want a Democrat president along with the House and Senate also being controlled by the Democrats. Big government would squash any progress in the U.S. for years to come. They'd tax innovation if they could. Tax bandwidth, tax online out of state purchases, tax taxes.
Saying the Dems control the senate is a dishonest argument in light of 2 years of vetos, fillibusters and Lieberman. And you are smart enough to realize you are being dishonest.
Xyun
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Xyun »

McCain gave a good speech and will be elected president.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
I tell it like a true mackadelic.
Founder of Ixtlan - the SCUM of Veeshan.
Aslanna
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Aslanna »

Forthe wrote:Saying the Dems control the senate is a dishonest argument in light of 2 years of vetos, fillibusters and Lieberman. And you are smart enough to realize you are being dishonest.
Yeah. Whlie they are the 'majority' they don't have the 60% needed to make most things happen. Last time I checked they only had 53%. Or maybe I'm just confused and have no idea how my government works. Which wouldn't surprise me.
Have You Hugged An Iksar Today?

--
Mak
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by Mak »

Aslanna wrote:
Forthe wrote:Saying the Dems control the senate is a dishonest argument in light of 2 years of vetos, fillibusters and Lieberman. And you are smart enough to realize you are being dishonest.
Yeah. Whlie they are the 'majority' they don't have the 60% needed to make most things happen. Last time I checked they only had 53%. Or maybe I'm just confused and have no idea how my government works. Which wouldn't surprise me.
It's late so I'm not gonna research it, but I don't think Bush has ever had 60% GOP support for any of his years, has he?
Makora

Too often it seems it is the peaceful and innocent who are slaughtered. In this a lesson may be found that it may not be prudential to be either too peaceful or too innocent. One does not survive with wolves by becoming a sheep.
Xatrei
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Xatrei »

Mak wrote:It's late so I'm not gonna research it, but I don't think Bush has ever had 60% GOP support for any of his years, has he?
No he has not. During most of Bush's term, the Republicans have held a small majority in both houses of Congress. The largest majority that they enjoyed was during the 109th Congress (Jan 05 to Jan 07), when Republicans held up to a 55% majority in the Senate and a 53% majority in the House. The key difference, however, is that the Republicans also held the Presidency. Controlling both the Executive and Legislative branches means that, for the most part, they can do whatever they want. During the brief time that the Democrats have held a majority during the 110th Congress, the Republicans have been able to effectively wield the power of Veto by the President and the threat and usage of filibuster in Congress to thwart the majority's efforts.

It's not an even comparison to say "well, they didn't have a 60% majority to do things" either. When your party doesn't control the Legislative branch, you pretty much need a majority of 60+% to get anything accomplished in order to block filibuster attempts and neutralize the veto power of the President. Surely you took a civics class somewhere along the line, right?
"When I was a kid, my father told me, 'Never hit anyone in anger, unless you're absolutely sure you can get away with it.'" - Russel Ziskey
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Winnow »

Liberals hold more than 60% of the posting population on VV and look what happened to this board! They started eliminating their opposing party using the combined whining from the liberal posters along with pressuring the triumvirate in control of the executive branch. Special interest groups like the cliqué have blocked advancements on this board with their constant filibustering in the site/board development forum!
Sirton
Star Farmer
Star Farmer

Post by Sirton »

Another 2 days you will see the mass effect of the Republican Convention and the Sarah VP pick. As I said middle America will fall in love with her and she is already liked more than Obama or McCain. Sarah:58%-40% strong approval. Obama:56% she's brought McCain's approval ratings to 58% aswell...according to rasmussen. My personal opinion is both Sarah and Obama are too inexperienced to even run for VP or President...But the President is the one in the end with the power...and Sarah can get upto speed unless McCain dies before hes in office and can't form his cabinet.

Anyways...Remember these polls are the first to be partial post RNC convention and have just been released today....by tuesday the bounce will more than likely max'd out.

Gallup Mac up by 3.
http://www.gallup.com/poll/110050/Gallu ... 48-45.aspx

Rasmussen Tied.
http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_ ... cking_poll

Zogby Mac up by 4.
http://www.zogby.com/news/ReadNews.dbm?ID=1548

Many Democrat Pundits said Obama needed a 5-15% pont lead after the conventions to still win after the Debates. Obama is not that good at debating, and McCain has mixed reviews sometimes average sometimes good.

First Example of general election debate:
http://video.google.com/videosearch?hl= ... ck%20obama

After this forum, McCain had about a avg. of a 3 point bump.
CRY HAVOC...........AND LET SLIP THE DOGS OF WAR!!!!!
valryte
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by valryte »

My personal opinion is both Sarah and Obama are too inexperienced to even run for VP or President...But the President is the one in the end with the power...and Sarah can get upto speed unless McCain dies before hes in office and can't form his cabinet.
I love how you started off stating that you believe that both Sarah and Obama are too inexperienced for either position and then in the same statement completely throw it out and say "and Sarah can get upto speed unless McCain dies before hes in office".

So let me get this straight, assuming you're right that Obama doesn't have enough experience to be president, it's not possible for a person to get on the job training as president (Obama), yet it's possible for someone to get up to speed aka get on the job training to be the president (Palin).
When the world is mine, your death shall be quick and painless.
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Winnow »

The liberals are fucking up royally. If you go to Digg, there's a flood of anti McCain/Palin news, most fringe articles. Reading the comment,s democrats and republicans alike are getting pissed over them and the shear number of them is numbing anyone that might want legit decision making info away from researching it. Once again, the liberals try too hard, actually working in favor of the McCain campaign. Hell, it might even be the McCain campaign that's flooding all of these obscene anti McCain articles.

Keep it up!
Fairweather Pure
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: SillyEskimo

Post by Fairweather Pure »

This is the first time McCain has led in the polls. Unfortunately for McCain, the only people polled for elections are those that voted in the last election or two and are most likely to vote in the coming election. These polls discounts the entire 18-21 year old voting demographic. Those people will be voting by and large for Obama. Having said that, I would perfer Obama head into the elction with a solid 5-8 point lead anyway, since that crowd also doesn't vote in large numbers. I believe 8 points has been Obama's high vs McCain so far. He tied that record last week.

We still have the debates to go, which I believe will strongly favor the Democrats and will swing the polls back into Obama's favor headed into November.

The election will be close no matter what. Obaba or McCain could drop dead tomarrow and it would still be almost 50-50. The American people are deeply divided and set in our respective ideals.
Kilmoll the Sexy
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: bunkeru2k

Post by Kilmoll the Sexy »

valryte wrote:
My personal opinion is both Sarah and Obama are too inexperienced to even run for VP or President...But the President is the one in the end with the power...and Sarah can get upto speed unless McCain dies before hes in office and can't form his cabinet.
I love how you started off stating that you believe that both Sarah and Obama are too inexperienced for either position and then in the same statement completely throw it out and say "and Sarah can get upto speed unless McCain dies before hes in office".

So let me get this straight, assuming you're right that Obama doesn't have enough experience to be president, it's not possible for a person to get on the job training as president (Obama), yet it's possible for someone to get up to speed aka get on the job training to be the president (Palin).

I think his point is that Obama is not qualified for President and that Palin's inexperience is much more palpable as a VP than dipshit Obama would be as Pres.
valryte
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by valryte »

I think his point is that Obama is not qualified for President and that Palin's inexperience is much more palpable as a VP than dipshit Obama would be as Pres.
Except from a purely risk analysis perspectice, which party is more likely to haven't their candidate not make it the full term as president leaving a high chance that the VP will have to step up.
When the world is mine, your death shall be quick and painless.
Kilmoll the Sexy
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Well....I would honestly have to say that McCain would have about the same chance of dying by natural causes as Obama would of being assassinated.
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Winnow »

911 anniversary in a couple days should also give a boost to McCain.
Sirton
Star Farmer
Star Farmer

Post by Sirton »

McCain up by 10% among likely voters :lol:

http://www.usatoday.com/news/politics/e ... poll_N.htm
Sirton
Star Farmer
Star Farmer

Post by Sirton »

hmm not a good gaff for him to make at this time. I know he just screwed up, but we all know this will be used to smear him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGMQ5DpVVTM

stuff like this doesnt help either:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vrw_W0ek ... re=related
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Winnow »

Can't wait for the debates. Obama can't seem to handle being put on the spot. Lots of "ums" and flubbed lines.

He needs another eight years as well as some experience as Mayer of Detroit before considering the presidency again.
Avestan
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by Avestan »

McCain is simply a far better candidate with much more credibility because he actually has a record. It happens to be a record that I think this country has needed for 20 years, one that shows he is not afraid to break some eggs in his own party to do the right thing.

More and more people are going to realize in these debates that Obama is just not ready to be a leader at this scale.
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Winnow »

In some real news, not the lame attack attempts by liberals:

Has Obama promised to have Republicans in his cabinet?

McCain vows to have Democrats in Cabinet

(CNN) -- Promising a "very bipartisan approach" to how he'll run his administration, Sen. John McCain said in an interview broadcast Sunday that he would appoint Democrats to his Cabinet.

Speaking to CBS' "Face the Nation," the Republican presidential nominee vowed that he won't just have a single token Democrat in his Cabinet.

"It's going to be the best people in America, the smartest people in America," McCain said. "So many of these problems we face -- for example, energy independence -- what's partisan about that?"

He said he'll also ask some members of his Cabinet "to work for a dollar a year. They've made enough money. But I'll also ask people who have struggled out there in the trenches to help people, to volunteer in their communities, who understand these problems at that level, which obviously is lost on a lot of -- a lot -- a big segment of Washington."

The Obama campaign has raised questions about McCain's respect for community-level work since last week's Republican National Convention when McCain's running mate, Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin, contrasted her experience to that of Barack Obama by saying, "I guess a small-town mayor is sort of like a community organizer, except that you have actual responsibilities."

Palin preceded that by saying she was rejecting criticism of her background, saying, "Since our opponents in this presidential election seem to look down on that experience, let me explain to them what the job involved."

Obama regularly cites his work as a "community organizer" in his campaign speeches.

McCain, in the CBS interview, said, "I admire and respect all public service," and that Palin shares those sentiments. He said Palin's remarks were a "reaction to the denigration of her role as mayor" of the small town of Wasilla, Alaska.

McCain added that Obama's work as a community organizer is "very honorable."

Rejecting critics who say Palin is not ready to lead, McCain called her a successful reformer who has taken on those standing in the way of change, including within her own party.

"She did the things that Americans want most. So in all due respect to any of the critics, what we want is the change in Washington. Who better in the political landscape could do that than Gov. Sarah Palin, whose whole life has been engaged in that -- taking them on and winning?"

McCain even contrasted her to himself. "I've taken them on and won less than she has," he said.

With Palin on the campaign trail, "The electricity has been incredible," he said.

He added, "I'm sure that Gov. Palin has failings. And I'm sure she's made mistakes, because she's had a long career, from city council to mayor to governor. But the fact is, she's kind of what Americans have been looking for."

Sunday marked McCain's 65th appearance on "Face the Nation" -- the most of any politician ever, according to Bob Schieffer, who has hosted program since 1991. "I will probably argue to you that ... you and I have never had a conversation when our economy was in greater difficulty than it is today," said McCain, offering some of his harshest criticism to date of the state of the U.S. economy.

On Sunday's program, McCain also responded to the low participation of African-Americans in last week's GOP convention. A report by the Joint Center for Political and Economic Studies found there were only 36 African-American delegates out of more than 2,300. The Democratic Party, meanwhile, said about a quarter of its 4,400 delegates were African-American.

Asked how his party can survive "if you become just the party of white people," McCain responded, "We can't. We can't ... We've got to reach out. We've got to do a better job. We have to have the Hispanic as well as African-American voters."
Zaelath
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Zaelath »

It's interesting that all this positive movement in polls hasn't affected the election betting market greatly...

D: $1.50
R: $2.55

Perhaps ya'll need to put some money where your mouths are! :)
May 2003 - "Mission Accomplished"
June 2005 - "The mission isn't easy, and it will not be accomplished overnight"
-- G W Bush, freelance writer for The Daily Show.
Sirton
Star Farmer
Star Farmer

Post by Sirton »

name a number? those markets youll see change drastically in 2 days.
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Winnow »

Zaelath wrote:It's interesting that all this positive movement in polls hasn't affected the election betting market greatly...

D: $1.50
R: $2.55

Perhaps ya'll need to put some money where your mouths are! :)
Hmmm, I see:

John McCain: +140

Barack Obama: -180

I sure wouldn't bet on Obama but McCain's line looks tempting...especially with the Terror Alerts to come and fear not factored in yet. It will be interesting to follow this heading closer to the election.
Zaelath
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Zaelath »

It's easier if you keep to one odds system...

American odds are retardedly misleading anyway..

-180 == $1.55
+140 == $2.40

So yeah, huge difference there...

I do agree though, I don't think an old white man's odds of beating a young blackish man in a Presidential race are ever as bad as that, so +140 is good value imo.
May 2003 - "Mission Accomplished"
June 2005 - "The mission isn't easy, and it will not be accomplished overnight"
-- G W Bush, freelance writer for The Daily Show.
Acies
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Acies »

Bujinkan is teh win!
Forthe
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Forthe »

Mak wrote:
Aslanna wrote:
It's late so I'm not gonna research it, but I don't think Bush has ever had 60% GOP support for any of his years, has he?
The split is 51 dem - 49 rep, but one of those dem is Lieberman so flip Lieberman and it is 50-50 with Cheney breaking the tie. The dems have also been short one sen vote due to illness (not kennedy - some dude in SD had a stroke AFAIK). The dems do control the agenda but they do not control the votes.

The republicans only had to deal with fillibusters and remember all the whining back then about getting a straight up vote? The dems have to deal with a slim (if any) majority, fillibusters and presidential vetos.
Kilmoll the Sexy
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

The Dems hold 235-199 majority in the House. That means they hold both majority in both houses and only a veto can block anything they feel like running through. For the most part they don't have enough majority to overturn a veto, but I would not bet against it either with several GOP members distancing themselves from Bush with elections coming up.
Forthe
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Forthe »

Kilmoll the Sexy wrote:The Dems hold 235-199 majority in the House. That means they hold both majority in both houses and only a veto can block anything they feel like running through. For the most part they don't have enough majority to overturn a veto, but I would not bet against it either with several GOP members distancing themselves from Bush with elections coming up.
Nobody is arguing that they do not control the house. Claiming they have the same control in the senate is either ignorant or dishonest.
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Winnow »

Anyone notice all the 911 oriented documentaries and shows on TV? I saw Flight 93 on the program listings while browsing a few times this weekend and actually watched a lengthy National Geographic documentary on events leading up to 911 and then a follow up zero hour documentary. (aired at the same time the Bears were putting a beat down on the Colts)

I know this happens near every Sept 11th but it seems like a few more shows than usual are on.

BTW, I learned something last night. Some guy that was on the 22nd floor during the collapse of the second tower actually survived. That seems almost impossible. The only part of the structure that remained standing was 6 floors of one of the elevator shafts.

----

You would think that terrorists would want Obama in office so that would lead you to believe that there would be no terrorist incidents leading up to the elections.
Mak
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by Mak »

Xatrei wrote:Surely you took a civics class somewhere along the line, right?
I was asking a simple question. No need to get snarky.

And for the record, I am familiar with how the system works. I didn't know the %'s or #'s in question.
Makora

Too often it seems it is the peaceful and innocent who are slaughtered. In this a lesson may be found that it may not be prudential to be either too peaceful or too innocent. One does not survive with wolves by becoming a sheep.
Gzette
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by Gzette »

Gzette Shizette - EQ - 70 Ranger - Veeshan - retired
Bobbysue - WoW - 70 Hunter - Hyjal - <Hooac>
HOOAC 4 EVAH!

knock knock
who's there
OH I JUST ATE MY OWN BALLS
Lalanae
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Lalanae »

I just don't know how any of you can vote for someone who doesn't think educating young children on what inappropriate touching is is a good idea. He even goes so far as this ad which tries to make Obama look like a pedophile for supporting it, and trying to make people think Obama is wanting to teach comprehensive sex education to kindergartners.

Pure lies and sleaze from the McCain camp... big surprise.

Video linked in article...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/09/0 ... 25205.html
Lalanae
Burundi High Chancellor for Tourism, Sodomy and Pie
Unofficial Canadian, Forbidden Lover of Pie, Jesus-Hatin'' Sodomite, President of KFC (Kyoukan Fan Club), hawt, perververted, intellectual submissive with E.S.P (Extra Sexual Persuasion)
Sirton
Star Farmer
Star Farmer

Post by Sirton »

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_ ... erformance Democrat congress is really popular! They have about half the approval rating as Bush.

The biggest outsider of Washington is going to win this election. People know Mccain (Maverik)and know some outsider stuff in the past....Now Obama just needs to define himself before Mccain does(which is hard because he has no record). He must do this Immediately, because his convention was a failure. It was all about the Clintons or Anti Bush..till he spoke. It was a terrible mistake.

Mccains convention talked more about Obama than Obama's.
Kwonryu DragonFist
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Kwonryu DragonFist »

Jason Bourne regarding Sarah Palin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anxkrm9uEJk
Thanks to Thess
---xx0O0xx---
The best site known to man!
--++http://kwonryu.mybrute.com++--
Ashur
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Ashur »

He was better in Team America: World Police.
- Ash
Funkmasterr
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: Dandelo19
PSN ID: ToPsHoTTa471

Post by Funkmasterr »

Kwonryu DragonFist wrote:Jason Bourne regarding Sarah Palin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anxkrm9uEJk
Jesus christ he can't be serious. He is citing her lack of experience as the main reason (it seems) that he is weary about her, yet he is obviously ready to vote for Obama who has zero, ZERO experience leading ANYTHING. And we're supposed to take him serious? Not to mention him stating the odds McCain will die like he is his fucking doctor and is fully aware of his health situation? I mean come on dude..

I hate it when entertainers use their position to push their political beliefs out. I don't care what Matt Damon thinks, and seeing shit like this just makes me not want to watch movies/listen to music by people that I would otherwise like.

I agree, I think he did a much better job in Team America.
Ashur
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Ashur »

"MATT DAMON!"
- Ash
Sirton
Star Farmer
Star Farmer

Post by Sirton »

Kilmoll the Sexy
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

found this pic of Sirton at the RNC

Xyun
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Xyun »

Ladies and Gentlemen, silly season is in full swing!

Pamela Anderson on Sarah Palin:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3vEfvpHDd8
I tell it like a true mackadelic.
Founder of Ixtlan - the SCUM of Veeshan.
Sirton
Star Farmer
Star Farmer

Post by Sirton »

HAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!!! :lol: