Something really fucking crazy happened to me....

No holds barred discussion. Someone train you and steal your rare spawn? Let everyone know all about it! (Not for the faint of heart!)

Moderator: TheMachine

Xyun
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Something really fucking crazy happened to me....

Post by Xyun »

So I went back to Oklahoma as I do every christmas to be with family and friends. I generally split my time between family and different groups of friends. On saturday I went out with an ex-girlfriend who is (or was) somewhat of an alcoholic. We dated off and on for over a year but since I've left oklahoma she's actually settled down a bit with the drinking due to her boyfriend who has helped her straighten out her life a bit. I've met the guy on a few occasions and he's a decent dude, albeit kinda nerdy.

Anyway they've been going steady for about 2 and half years now, but she made it seem to me that their relationship is teetering on the brink, so to speak. But she is the kind of girl who is indecisive in what she wants in life and takes the things she has for granted. Knowing this I take what she tells me about the situation with a grain of salt, but nonetheless I'm happy to hear that she has taken back the key to her house that she gave him. She says they are separated but I've had first hand experience with her definition of "separated" which is basically being together without admitting it. Since she's hot and I'm horny I'm glad to hear all this shit because it increases my chances of getting laid.

So we go out drinking (which also increases my chances of getting laid) and we have a pretty good time. On the way home she blasts the music up in the car and starts flirting a lot more. At about this time her boyfriend calls and starts asking her paranoid boyfriend questions, going so far as to ask for MY phone number in case she didn't answer. She assures him that we are on the way back to her house (since I don't live in oklahoma anymore) and that she would answer if he called.

So we get to her house and pop open a bottle of wine. she asks me to help her change her myspace page and all this shit so we get on the computer. She lives in a HUGE house by herself. It is a family house but no one else in her family lives with her. It's got 6 or 7 bedrooms, 2 living rooms, spiral staircase, etc. It's big. I'm thinking her man might show up and since I don't want to be surprised I check to make sure all the doors are locked. Anyway, she mostly lives upstairs but the den with the computer is downstairs. So we are downstairs drunk on the computer just surfing the internet and bullshitting. We do this for a couple of hours. Then she puts on a song she really loves and begins doing a strip tease for me. At this point I'm thinking my getting laid is pretty inevitable. When the song is over we hear her phone ringing upstairs, seeing as how it is now 5 a.m. there is no doubt who is calling her. So she goes up and talks to him for a bit and I try to eavesdrop. I hear her assuring him that she won't be having sex with me (lol).

We come back downstairs and she starts dancing and stripping again and by this time I'm pretty fucking horny but trying to contain myself. She does the whole lapdance gig and dry hump and all that, and we're both really drunk. We eventually go back upstairs and start fooling around on the couch. One thing leads to another and we begin to have sex. At this point, my stupid fucking conscience convinces me that what I'm doing is wrong so I actually stop and tell her I can't do it. I had sex with her for literally 10 seconds before I just stopped, told her I couldn't go on, put my clothes on, and hugged and kissed her goodbye... all because I felt bad for the poor boyfriend.

So I go back to my aunt's house which is like a 5 minute drive. My flight home is the next day so I begin packing my shit up, still drunk, at like 7 a.m. I'm not there for more than 10 minutes when she calls me. Now this is the fucked up part...

She tells me that after I left, he came out of one of the spare bedrooms, with a fucking video recorder cussing at her and telling her he "caught it all on tape", and left immediately. O.M.F.G. He was there the entire 5 hours I was there, following us around the house secretly and fucking recording us. I was like wtfxxxxxxxxxxxx!!!!?!! So it's 7 a.m. and nothing can be done so i just tell her i'll call her the next day.

A little side story: when I was there for thanksgiving he had also hid in the house but jumped out "surprising" us and acting as if it was a prank. This was after an hour of me being there and nothing flirtatious happening. She says we are ignorant for not realizing that he would repeat this little stunt.

What blows my mind is the dude NEVER came out and confronted me, because had he, it would have never gone as far as it did. I mean if my gf is giving someone a lap dance I'm not fucking sitting there watching video taping that shit. I'm kicking some fucking ass. But he hid, for 5 fucking hours, with his blood boiling and did nothing. WTF did he think would happen? lol.

The next day I'm at the airport and she says she hasn't talked to him yet. So I fly to houston where my layover is and by then she has talked to him, and he's obviously hurt and crying and all that stupid shit. But I'm pissed off because even though we practically cheated on him, he broke into her house and fucking taped us! I find that to be much more egregious and a flagrant violation of privacy. She's pissed as well so I guess she starts fighting with him about doing what he did and not exposing himself thereby letting all that shit happen. He was apparently apologizing and trying to make up with her, but I gotta get on a plane so I don't know wtf is going on.

When I get home I have a text message that says not to call her tonight (sunday) because she is over at his place talking to him. the next day I call her to find out what the fuck happened and if in fact the video exists. She says she was pretty sure he deleted it or erased it or some shit. Nevertheless I can't be sure. What ticks me off the most is if i would've known he was taping us all night I woulda fucked her brains out. I actually stopped because I felt bad for the idiot. grrrrr. rofl.

All in all I'm not angry, I just lost a lot of respect for the guy and really really pity him. I can't believe how much of a coward this guy is. I also got some good pics of her stripping for me on my camera phone so all is not lost. I'm going to fly her out to florida to visit me for a few days in a couple of months. Not completely out of spite, but I know she'll come, and I know it will be torture for him so I will have my vindication. Well that's my crazy story, but to fully grasp everything, now that you know he was in the house the whole time, go back and read the first part again.... He did all that shit from inside the house!
I tell it like a true mackadelic.
Founder of Ixtlan - the SCUM of Veeshan.
Zaelath
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Re: Something really fucking crazy happened to me....

Post by Zaelath »

Pussy.

But seriously, you're all quite deranged.

She's an alcoholic ex, so you go out drinking with her.

He's a psychopath.

You're a prick ;)
May 2003 - "Mission Accomplished"
June 2005 - "The mission isn't easy, and it will not be accomplished overnight"
-- G W Bush, freelance writer for The Daily Show.
Fairweather Pure
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: SillyEskimo

Post by Fairweather Pure »

Zaelath wrote:Pussy.

He's a psychopath.

You're a prick ;)
Haha, no shit. I was thinking all of this as I was reading the story. Looks like a lot of immaturity and selfishness on all 3 sides. All three of you need to grow the fuck up. The boyfriend sounds like he had a damn good reason for being so suspicious. Granted, he went to the extreme end of crazy-jealous. If I even suspected a woman was cheating on me, I would just confront her and dump her if she dosen't convince me otherwise. I'll go out on a limb and guess your alchoholic ex has fucked around a lot. That also makes her a slut in the truest sense of the word.

Never rub another man's rubarb! There is so much pussy out there, why in the world would you fuck another man's woman? Especially if you've had it before?!? I just don't get it. Especially if she was a slut. Sluttiness is a total turnoff IMO. So is drunk. So I would never imagine getting into such a Three's Company situation.

Still, this will be an intersting and silly story to recount once you realize how fucking stupid you were. Thanks for sharing!
Fairweather Pure
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: SillyEskimo

Post by Fairweather Pure »

Btw, I cannot believe you have such hatred and spite for the poor bastard. He's in love with a drunk slut that you totally took advantage of. You are the prick in the situation. Well, all 3 of you are acting like highschool freshman so you all deserve what you got.

All that just to get your dick wet? Fuck. How stupid is that? It's really sad. Are you that desperate?
Boogahz
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: corin12
PSN ID: boog144

Post by Boogahz »

He also sounds like the type that would make her dead. If he will go to that extreme when she visits with a friend from out of town, even though it DID go where he expected it would, who knows what he would do if he really thought he "lost" her.
Morgrym
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Morgrym »

What kind of a dumbass lets his girl go out with an ex boyfriend drinking?
Chachi (Whisperwind) <retired>

FKA Morgrym / Skrunch (Veeshan) <retired>
Nick
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Nick »

He's a psychopath.

You're a prick ;)
Ashur
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Ashur »

HE'S READING THIS THREAD RIGHT NOW!

FROM INSIDE THE HOUSE!

(seriously, lol... insane)
- Ash
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Winnow »

A battle royale with the prize being an alcoholic chick!

Sounds like her boyfriend put the time into helping her clean up her act. It also sounds like it's a lost cause but at least he tried. From your past history with drugs, women, gambling, etc etc etc etc, taking this from he boyfriend's point of view, you are exactly the type of person that he'd want to keep her away from to prevent a relapse into drunken debauchery. It seems like she might need a "creepy guy in the closet" type partner to keep her clean enough to maintain some form of life/career thing.

Then again, if you're just out to get laid, carry on! You should be safe from his peeping if you fly her to Florida for a romp.
Canelek
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: Canelek

Post by Canelek »

Lucky the dude was a coward. Great story though!
en kærlighed småkager
Nick
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Nick »

All in all I'm not angry, I just lost a lot of respect for the guy and really really pity him
This line is hilarious, as if you had any respect for him in the first place. You sound like an asshole. It's lucky he was a coward, because honestly, you probably deserve a smack. Also, girlfriend sounds like a real catch!
*~*stragi*~*
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
XBL Gamertag: kimj0ngil

Post by *~*stragi*~* »

i have lost a lot of respect for all parties involved
Funkmasterr
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: Dandelo19
PSN ID: ToPsHoTTa471

Post by Funkmasterr »

First, I want to say to you (xyun) that I think you are a dickhead and I can't stand you.

Second, I want to actually defend you on this one, it's painful but someone has to do it.

This girl is a drunken whore, and this is obviously not unkown to her boyfriend. Getting into a relationship with her knowing that if he really had feelings for her was a mistake. People don't change, you can't turn a ho into a housewife, and he should have expected that something like this would happen at one point and avoided a relationship with her for that reason.

Also, the girl obviously had her mind set on fucking you well before she was even drunk. You were not (at least not that you are saying) pressuring her or pushing yourself on her, so I really can't see you as the bad guy in this situation. She is a whore, her boyfriend is a naive moron, and you took advantage of both of those things, which they fully deserve.

And before someone says it, if this happened to me (for one I wouldn't sit there and film it like some kind of sick psycopath) it would be my girlfriend that I would pin the blame on and be pissed off at. Not only that but I sure as hell wouldn't be trying to make things work with her after that, the guy obviously didn't see the obvious signs staring him in the eye before he started dating her (or he chose to ignore them, which is worse), if he can't take a hint now he is completely lost.

I am sure there are other people here that think this too, but everyone dislikes me already, so I have nothing to lose by admitting it :)
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Winnow »

Funkmasterr wrote:People don't change, you can't turn a ho into a housewife,
That would be a killer name for a book, "How to turn a Ho into a Housewife in 30 Days"
Dregor Thule
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: Xathlak
PSN ID: dregor77

Post by Dregor Thule »

Who cares? Sure the situation is very trailer park and sounds like a sitcom plot, but it was an entertaining read!
rhyae
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by rhyae »

:vv_yeahthat:
And it sounds like everyone got what they deserved, especially if you find out you got crabs from her.
Tyek
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
XBL Gamertag: Tyekk
PSN ID: Tyek

Post by Tyek »

First off, they were not married and it sounds like there were issues. Second, why is it wrong for a girl to enjoy sex? She enjoys sex, decides she wants to have sex,so she is a whore? I bet most of you single guys would love to go out tonight and get laid and you would not bat an eye, but a girl can't do the same?

I am not saying any of the parties here are right. Clearly she had some relationship with the guy, but she did ask for her key back (he obviously understood something was up and made a copy), so there was an obvious issue and maybe she wanted to feel close to someone else she already knew.

The drinking issue also played a part and I am not sure why you would take her to a bar, knowing this was an issue, but again it would appear she was not ready to commit to curing her of the problem. Many of us on here, myself included, have posted while drunk. She may have been stressed over the situation with the boyfriend and reached for some easy crutches, an old boyfriend and a bottle of alcohol.

I don't think you should mess with this girl, not because she is a slut, or whore, but because she clearly has issues she needs to address. My only issue with you is that you seemed to be aware of this, and you used this to your advantage to get laid. Ladies, take a look at what some guys will do for a little late night booty and if that is what excites you, more power to you.

I HATE the whore stereotype. Women have every right to go out, enjoy the act and worry about their own needs. Lord knows how many guys are out there with the same thought process and we call them players, roll our eyes and let them have their fun.
When I was younger, I used to think that the world was doing it to me and that the world owes me some thing…When you're a teeny bopper, that's what you think. I'm 40 now, I don't think that anymore, because I found out it doesn't f--king work. One has to go through that. For the people who even bother to go through that, most assholes just accept what it is anyway and get on with it." - John Lennon
Nick
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Nick »

Yes that's all very progressive and a charming little post-feminist rant tyek, except for the inconvenient fact that she had a boyfriend.
Aardor
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
XBL Gamertag: Phoenix612

Post by Aardor »

Nick wrote:Yes that's all very progressive and a charming little post-feminist rant tyek, except for the inconvenient fact that she had a boyfriend.
She says they are separated
Tyek
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Tyek »

Thanks Aardor, also of note that boyfriend is a very broad term that could mean they have dated 5 times, or been together 10 years. There are no kids involved and it seems based on the fact that she asked for her key back, that the "boyfriend" might have been overstepping his bounds. They were not married or engaged so I don't see where it is an issue.

I am not saying any of the parties here are right. Clearly she had some relationship with the guy, but she did ask for her key back (he obviously understood something was up and made a copy),

You can call it post femiminist, blame it on americans or whatever the hell you want, but it is my true feelings. I don't think a woman who sleeps around is a whore. If she enjoys sex and is not hurting someone, then why is she not entitled to the same things you would want. I think men get jealous because by and large it is easier for a horny woman to get lucky then a horny male. The easiest thing to temper that is to label their actions inappropriate.
Last edited by Tyek on January 4, 2008, 1:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
When I was younger, I used to think that the world was doing it to me and that the world owes me some thing…When you're a teeny bopper, that's what you think. I'm 40 now, I don't think that anymore, because I found out it doesn't f--king work. One has to go through that. For the people who even bother to go through that, most assholes just accept what it is anyway and get on with it." - John Lennon
Boogahz
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: corin12
PSN ID: boog144

Post by Boogahz »

Aardor wrote:
Nick wrote:Yes that's all very progressive and a charming little post-feminist rant tyek, except for the inconvenient fact that she had a boyfriend.
She says they are separated
Anyway they've been going steady for about 2 and half years now, but she made it seem to me that their relationship is teetering on the brink, so to speak. But she is the kind of girl who is indecisive in what she wants in life and takes the things she has for granted. Knowing this I take what she tells me about the situation with a grain of salt, but nonetheless I'm happy to hear that she has taken back the key to her house that she gave him. She says they are separated but I've had first hand experience with her definition of "separated" which is basically being together without admitting it. Since she's hot and I'm horny I'm glad to hear all this shit because it increases my chances of getting laid.
Funkmasterr
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: Dandelo19
PSN ID: ToPsHoTTa471

Post by Funkmasterr »

Tyek wrote:Thanks Aardor, also of note that boyfriend is a very broad term that could mean they have dated 5 times, or been together 10 years. There are no kids involved and it seems based on the fact that she asked for her key back, that the "boyfriend" might have been overstepping his bounds. They were not married or engaged so I don't see where it is an issue.

I am not saying any of the parties here are right. Clearly she had some relationship with the guy, but she did ask for her key back (he obviously understood something was up and made a copy),

You can call it post femiminist, blame it on americans or whatever the hell you want, but it is my true feelings. I don't think a woman who sleeps around is a whore. If she enjoys sex and is not hurting someone, then why is she not entitled to the same things you would want. I think men get jealous because by and large it is easier for a horny woman to get lucky then a horny male. The easiest thing to temper that is to label their actions inappropriate.
Sorry but that does sound like complete feminist bullshit. Men can be whores too, it just doesn't effect me so I don't comment on it. And anyhow, trying to point out something supposedly sexist is kind of silly because it doesn't eliminate that her actions were in fact, whorish, and she is still in fact a whore/slut/tramp/trollop/skeezer/skank/scallywag, etc.
Nick
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Nick »

Tyek wrote:I don't think a woman who sleeps around is a whore. If she enjoys sex and is not hurting someone, then why is she not entitled to the same things you would want.
You don't get it mate, no one's calling her a whore for having sex, direct your anger towards something that's actually being done:
Anyway they've been going steady for about 2 and half years now, but she made it seem to me that their relationship is teetering on the brink,
Is not a good excuse.

If she was single, she could fuck whoever the hell she liked.
Tyek
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Tyek »

What anger? I hate the whore stereotype, but I am not angry with anyone. I was just stating that I did not think she was necessarily a whore. If I am wrong, then I am wrong.

I don't hate anyone on this board, I don't know anyone except through their posts, so kind of hard to hate anyone. I would enjoy sitting with anyone here, having a beer and shooting the shit. Funkmaster included.

Most of the people on here seem intelligent, funny and they help get me through the day, especially right now when I have broken knees and a broken Xbox 360.

Funkmaster, we are sexual beings, it's wired in our bodies. Enjoy sex, it is not an evil thing. If you enjoy it, you are not a whore, you are a human being. (Just make sure it is safe sex!!)
Xyun
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Xyun »

I'm going to clear up a few things real quick. I've been good friends with this girl for a long time, long before we started dating and remained friends long after. Our relationship was serious enough that we briefly moved in with each other but that didn't go so well. I spent a long time wooing this girl over and it was time well spent because she is very fucking hot. Since I have known her (about 7 years) she has dramatically improved her life despite the lingering issues she still has.

For the record, I maintain very good relationships with all of my ex-girlfriends because I don't believe in throwing away something that takes so much time and effort to build, especially over petty shit. Of course there is turbulence during the break-ups, but I still talk to them all on a regular basis. In addition, when it comes to casual sex, I prefer the safety, familiarity, and no-strings attributes that come with sex with ex's. It's a personal preference.

I agree that cheating on the b.f. is a shitty thing to do, but it could have easily been avoided. The reason I hold so much contempt for the asshole is that his balls shriveled up into his body exactly at the time when he should have been chivalrous. When I imagine myself in his situation... well, he is quite a silly coward. lol. I remember telling her several times that night that I expected him to bust through the door violently, as he should have. She deserves at least that much from him if he truly loves her.

I don't deny that I was definitely the villain in the story because I was fully aware of everything including possible outcomes and I was taking advantage of it to "get my dick wet". Too bad i didn't finish the job properly. Anyway, all parties involved deserve some blame as has been stated. I'm a little surprised that people here are taking it so seriously. It was a funny and crazy story and that's why i posted it.

Finally, I also agree with everything Tyek says regarding the "whore" and "slut" monikers that people throw around so much. It really is shameful the way jealous men treat women who have healthy sexual appetites. To me, sex can be as meaningless or as meaningful as the consenting parties wish to make it. Most people take it to one extreme or the other, but each instance has it's own value... or at least it does for me. That night was harmless fun, and despite all that happened, it remained just that.
Animalor
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: Anirask
PSN ID: Anirask

Post by Animalor »

I just lost a lot of respect for the guy and really really pity him.
This line absolutely kills me..

When you have actual respect for someone, you kill something like this before you have your cock inside her. Usually even before the actual foreplay begins.

You're right dude. You are the bad guy here. Be thankful he didn't jump out with a gun or a knife or something. Worse thing that could happen now is that you end up on the net getting your knob polished..
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Winnow »

The moral to the story is that when you're looking to screw an ex alcoholic boyfriend or girlfriend, that you've gotten liquored up to increase your chances of getting laid, and there's a new boyfriend or girlfriend of said sex target in the mix, you either take the person to your own place or get a hotel room.

You mentioned that you took cell cam pics of her stripping so you can enhance any youtube video the boyfriend posts by linking those striptease shots.

I doubt too many (non religious freaks) have an issue with a woman being sexually promiscuous. There are women on this board that more or less have understandings with their boyfriends that they can have sex with other people. Beyond the real threat of sexually transmitted diseases, it doesn't matter one bit. Sex does not equal being in a relationship. That stems from the outdated religious concept that marriage is a license to screw.

Now, getting a known alcoholic intentionally drunk in order to increase chances of sex is questionable if she was "clean" and you got her started drinking again. If she was already back on the bottle before this last encounter, I guess it doesn't matter too much. I've had sex with women I'm pretty sure were alcoholics but I wasn't about to lecture them about it. You can't play moral police with everyone you meet but I'd steer clear of an actual relationship with someone addicted to drinking. I've seen "Leaving Las Vegas"and "Barfly". That doesn't look like good times!
Moonwynd
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by Moonwynd »

Nick wrote:

He's a psychopath.

You're a prick ;)
Moonwynd
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by Moonwynd »

This is the best line of Xyun's tale:
But I'm pissed off because even though we practically cheated on him
You said you had sex for about 10 seconds...she did cheat on him. Unless you Okies have some odd rule that it's not cheating if it is under a minute, is a blowjob or if she takes it in butt...

Know why the dirt is red in Oklahoma? Even it is embarrassed to be there...
Ashur
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Ashur »

New rule: If no one climaxes, it wasn't sex!
- Ash
Tyek
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Tyek »

There are women on this board that more or less have understandings with their boyfriends that they can have sex with other people.
Cool we have board swingers!! :D
Tyek
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Tyek »

What anger? I hate the whore stereotype, but I am not angry with anyone. I was just stating that I did not think she was necessarily a whore. If I am wrong, then I am wrong.

I don't hate anyone on this board, I don't know anyone except through their posts, so kind of hard to hate anyone. I would enjoy sitting with anyone here, having a beer and shooting the shit. Funkmaster included.

Most of the people on here seem intelligent, funny and they help get me through the day, especially right now when I have broken knees and a broken Xbox 360.
I thought about this post last night, I guess now I am a post-feminist hippie now! Feel the love people, feel the love. Yes I am on lots of percocet today, the damn dog hurt me bad last night. Off to physical therapy.
Nick
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Nick »

she deserves at least that much from him if he truly loves her.
Why does she deserve anything at all from someone she cheats on? Apart from possibly a slap.

There's a difference between an open relationship and blatant cheating, one is fine, the other makes you a trampy whorebag, regardless of what sex you are, stop hiding behind that bullshit. It's such a fucking weak argument to attempt to justify the cheating.

Also, any follow up story?
Lalanae
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Lalanae »

Xyun wrote: I spent a long time wooing this girl over and it was time well spent because she is very fucking hot.
Glad to see she had so many worthwhile qualities, lol.

Hotness really only goes so far, especially if you have to take the crazy along with it. I don't get guys who would spend so much time with a dingleberry nutcase just because she was hot. Plenty of good looking intelligent women out there who aren't constantly stirring up drama.

Honestly it sounds like you have serious intimacy issues and that makes you and "daddy's issues" girls quite the match, in a psychologically fucked up way. It's actually pretty cliche. I'm not judging, live your life as you like, but don't delude yourself into thinking that you're not as psychologically messed up as this girl and her boyfriend. All three of you probably have never had a healthy romantic relationship and may never. Instead it sounds like a lot of self-destructive behavior manifesting from some deep issues. Quite the circus if you ask me!
Lalanae
Burundi High Chancellor for Tourism, Sodomy and Pie
Unofficial Canadian, Forbidden Lover of Pie, Jesus-Hatin'' Sodomite, President of KFC (Kyoukan Fan Club), hawt, perververted, intellectual submissive with E.S.P (Extra Sexual Persuasion)
Xyun
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Xyun »

Lalanae wrote:
Xyun wrote: I spent a long time wooing this girl over and it was time well spent because she is very fucking hot.
Glad to see she had so many worthwhile qualities, lol.

Hotness really only goes so far, especially if you have to take the crazy along with it. I don't get guys who would spend so much time with a dingleberry nutcase just because she was hot. Plenty of good looking intelligent women out there who aren't constantly stirring up drama.

Honestly it sounds like you have serious intimacy issues and that makes you and "daddy's issues" girls quite the match, in a psychologically fucked up way. It's actually pretty cliche. I'm not judging, live your life as you like, but don't delude yourself into thinking that you're not as psychologically messed up as this girl and her boyfriend. All three of you probably have never had a healthy romantic relationship and may never. Instead it sounds like a lot of self-destructive behavior manifesting from some deep issues. Quite the circus if you ask me!
Hey I agree with everything you say here. I really have never had a healthy relationship... none that lasted more than a few months anyway. I never claimed the psychological high road, I know what type of girl I'm attracted to, and it makes my own issues pretty obvious. But I'm not making excuses for my behavior, except to say that I can tell it's starting to improve slightly. As far as the women I go for... I'm pretty fucking superficial and I like it that way! :D

Also, any follow up story?
Nope, not really. I talked to her last night, things are back to normal for her. School, work, etc.
Lynxe
Star Farmer
Star Farmer

Post by Lynxe »

I HATE the whore stereotype. Women have every right to go out, enjoy the act and worry about their own needs. Lord knows how many guys are out there with the same thought process and we call them players, roll our eyes and let them have their fun.
I'm a woman. I totally believe in women having the sexual freedom that men do without different stereotypes. I've had both male and female friends that were swingers, gay, single but slept with a different person each night, into multiple partners - frankly I could care less as long as they were happy. Yet I don't have any issue labeling a male or female if the shoe fits. Lets get our terminology right though, since a whore get paid for it I'd call this ex a slut.

Maybe I'm too old school but if you've committed to a relationship, you don't fuck around (unless that is the understanding). That is why we call it commitment. Fail once in your life, then maybe you made a mistake (or fell in love) but a repeat offender, especially one with the premeditated planning of your ex, is a slut whether you like the word or not.
The reason I hold so much contempt for the asshole is that his balls shriveled up into his body exactly at the time when he should have been chivalrous. When I imagine myself in his situation... well, he is quite a silly coward. lol. I remember telling her several times that night that I expected him to bust through the door violently, as he should have. She deserves at least that much from him if he truly loves her.
Do you know what chivalry means? Chivalrous would have been to confirm she was screwing around, write it off as a lesson learned and politely leave the relationship without calling her a litany of curse words. Not chivalrous would have been busting through a door violently like a jealous testosterone charged moron for a woman who didn't deserve the credit. You talk about how much he helped her clean her life up. Sounds like she owed him a lot more than lies and fucking her ex behind his back, he owes her nothing.

As for you, although you are not a shinning example of a man, you didn't commit to anything and lied to no one. Just hope you don't end up on YouTube :)
Support bacteria - they're the only culture some people have
*~*stragi*~*
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
XBL Gamertag: kimj0ngil

Post by *~*stragi*~* »

i didnt actually lose respect for anyone
valryte
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by valryte »

Well hey, it could have been worse...he could have jumped out of the closet and started fucking you in the ass...
When the world is mine, your death shall be quick and painless.
Bagar-
Star Farmer
Star Farmer

Post by Bagar- »

I've lost all respect for Stragi.
Going out to play pool now with my fellow klan members. Have a nice night. - Midnyte
Tyek
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Tyek »

What's her myspace page??? 8)
Gemily
Star Farmer
Star Farmer

Post by Gemily »

Winnow wrote:Then again, if you're just out to get laid, carry on! You should be safe from his peeping if you fly her to Florida for a romp.
Isn't there a "single" woman closer to you that you could screw instead? Why would you go to the trouble and expense of flying to you some other man's girlfriend?
Seebs
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Seebs »

My favorite part is when the guy comes out of the closet wearing a bomb strapped to his chest killing all involved -

please add that part -
Seeber
looking for a WOW server
Kwonryu DragonFist
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Kwonryu DragonFist »

Thanks for the read Xyun!
Thanks to Thess
---xx0O0xx---
The best site known to man!
--++http://kwonryu.mybrute.com++--
Aslanna
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Aslanna »

What Kown really wanted to know is how big her ass was. Maybe add that before the bomb part.
Have You Hugged An Iksar Today?

--
Kilmoll the Sexy
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: bunkeru2k

Post by Kilmoll the Sexy »

The only problem I had with Xyun's part in this story is that he let some dude video his furry sack and ass. You sick little homo!
Canelek
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: Canelek

Post by Canelek »

Well, by that time he had his assless leather chaps on... oh wait, still see ass there. =/

I know Kilmoll is hip with the assless leather pants though! :P
en kærlighed småkager
Leonaerd
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Leonaerd »

Great story. Entertaining responses. Stragi is a hypocritical woman hater.
Kilmoll the Sexy
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: bunkeru2k

Post by Kilmoll the Sexy »

Stragi is just looking for an oppurtune time to hop out of the closet.
Bagar-
Star Farmer
Star Farmer

Post by Bagar- »

This reminds me of the southpark episode where R. Kelly and Tom Cruise are in the closet.

AND I PULL OUT MY GUN
Going out to play pool now with my fellow klan members. Have a nice night. - Midnyte
Clatis
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by Clatis »

Winnow wrote:
Funkmasterr wrote:People don't change, you can't turn a ho into a housewife,
That would be a killer name for a book, "How to turn a Ho into a Housewife in 30 Days"
Lol, that should be a new movie staring Katt Williams.

Crazy story though; reminds me of that movie American Beauty... well only the crazy and filming parts. But i don't feel bad for the guy.
Clatis Shizam/Fogdog Deeznutz -rocking no longer

When I leave come togetha like butt cheeks