Iraq Sniper Video

No holds barred discussion. Someone train you and steal your rare spawn? Let everyone know all about it! (Not for the faint of heart!)

Moderator: TheMachine

miir
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: miir1

Post by miir »

Arsecn wrote:Miir, you are a fuckstain. As well are the rest of you who choose to diminish the content of the linked sniper file and substitute your own political beliefs. Fuck you all.
How am I 'diminishing the content'?
What the fuck do my political beliefs have to do with them getting shot at?

I seriously don't understand why you retards are getting so upset at my remarks. I don't take enjoyment out of seeing them shot at. I'm not cheering the sniper.
I've got 99 problems and I'm not dealing with any of them - Lay-Z
noel
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by noel »

You people need to fucking relax. There's not a thing wrong with what Miir said. When many AMERICANS look back at Vietnam, it is the failed policy of our administration that is blamed on the loss of life and meatgrinder for our troops that Vietnam became.

I had the same thought as Miir when I watched the video for the first time. The thought that those troops shouldn't be in that position in the first place. I hate to break it to you, but there's a whole group of intelligent, informed Americans who also feel that our troops shouldn't be there in the first place. Not because they have some agenda against Bush, and not because they're hippies that hate war, but because there were no WMDs, no ties to Al Quaeda, and because the Iraqi people that we 'liberated' didn't really want to be 'liberated' in the first place.

If I had one wish it would be that a scientist in the US would discover a good alternative to oil. I would love nothing more than to see oil become worthless, see all of our troops pulled out of that area, see the corrupt 'royal' families go bankrupt, the corrupt religious 'leaders' misrepresenting Islam, fall from power, and not have to worry about how many Americans were going to be shot perpetuating the opulence of a few politicians, oil barons, and shieks.

Be mad at Miir all you want, but it's not him that's to blame for where we are now. Be madder at yourselves for electing a president that's fucking over our country, lying to the American people and breaking our laws to perpetuate the desires of his cronies in TX, Washington DC and Saudi Arabia.
Oh, my God; I care so little, I almost passed out.
Sendarie
Star Farmer
Star Farmer

Post by Sendarie »

kyoukan wrote:that's really great. hey, tell me, what's it like to oppress another nation like that? does your penis get larger or does it just feel that way? ever shoot any sand niggers for not obeying your every command instantly? do you beat your wife too? are the sensations the same?
There may or may not have been bombs dropped that had "Fuck you Kyo" painted on them in 2inch stenciling with white letters that wrapped around the yellow band.

I hate sandstorms + digital cameras.

No idea what its like to oppress another nation. I know it feels nice when the kids come up to you and hug you b/c the asshat that killed his parents is now dead.
Are all Canadians as ignorant and black and white as you or are you one of the "special" ones? You have absolutely no idea whats goin on in the world. You live vicariously through 2 small boxes in your house where you get all greasy and wet anytime something anti American comes on.
Here's a question for you. Before the war in Iraq why did you hate the US?
Why is it Canada seems to hate us so much but when we go up there for exercises all the locals give us the red carpet and the slutty Canadian girls are all but dripping with legs in the air in anticipation?
Sendarie
miir
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by miir »

You have absolutely no idea whats goin on in the world.
A prime example of the trademark american arrogance.

You live vicariously through 2 small boxes in your house where you get all greasy and wet anytime something anti American comes on.
A prime example of the trademark american ignorance.

By the way, I don't watch cable news and the only major internet news source I use is Reuters.

Why is it Canada seems to hate us so much but when we go up there for exercises all the locals give us the red carpet and the slutty Canadian girls are all but dripping with legs in the air in anticipation?
Because Canadians don't hate Americans as individuals.
We just can't fucking stand the fuckups that you elected, because what they do directly influences us in our country.

But if you had half a brain in your fucking head, you'd have realised that already.

Before the war in Iraq why did you hate the US?
Past administrations actually made an effort to maintain a good relationship with Canada.

Bush has fucked Canada over on softwood lumber tarrifs, beef export bans and used strongarm tactics to persuade us to support your harebrained missle defense program. I could go on and on and on citing examples on how the Bush administration has done their best to insult and alienate their neighbour and largest trading partner.
I guess it's too much to expect you to understand how your foreign policy affects other countries. You're too busy shooting your mouth off about how we couldn't possible have any idea what goes on in the world until we are dumped in a warzone, toting an M-16.
*~*stragi*~*
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
XBL Gamertag: kimj0ngil

Post by *~*stragi*~* »

Toshira wrote:/searches for Ireland and Canada asking the U.S. to create and or preserve "this way of life" for them, cause the U.S. way of life is >>>> than all others...

Can't find it Winnow!

ireland isn't even a real country. they are the euro canada. no one cares about you fag.

gooooooooo joe
Nick
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Nick »

STRAGI IS HILARIOUS ROFL
*~*stragi*~*
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by *~*stragi*~* »

thanks racist
Zaelath
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Zaelath »

Sendarie wrote: There may or may not have been bombs dropped that had "Fuck you Kyo" painted on them in 2inch stenciling with white letters that wrapped around the yellow band.
AHAHAH YOUR AIM SUCKS. Didn't even hit the right continent.
If you want to see some sluts, go to America w/ an Australian or English accent. Or come to Australia on something like the Missouri, preferrably be black, you'll see some sluts there too!

Unfortunately, not all women are as sexually liberated :(
May 2003 - "Mission Accomplished"
June 2005 - "The mission isn't easy, and it will not be accomplished overnight"
-- G W Bush, freelance writer for The Daily Show.
kyoukan
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by kyoukan »

Sendarie wrote:No idea what its like to oppress another nation. I know it feels nice when the kids come up to you and hug you b/c the asshat that killed his parents is now dead.
So when I call you oppressors (look it up in the dictionary and compare it to what you are doing in Iraq), you counter with the fact that you are actually super heroes fighting for the liberty and good of all Iraqis. Then you tell me that I am seeing things in black and white.
Are all Canadians as ignorant and black and white as you or are you one of the "special" ones? You have absolutely no idea whats goin on in the world.
I have forgotten more about what goes on in the world that someone with your intellectual calibre would ever know in ten of your lives combined. Just because the government gave you a machine gun and sent you to a foreign (and lets not forget sovereign) nation does not make you aware of world events. actually the fact that you even did something as atrocious as that shows exactly how much you are lacking in the international awareness department. I wouldn't be able to fucking live with myself if I was a member of such a barbaric pack of killers and rapists as the US military. So why don't you take the international liberator and fighter for freedome to freerepublic.com where someone might actually buy such a goddam worthless line of crap?
Because they are hookers. You pay them and they have sex with you. That is how hookers work.
Sendarie
Star Farmer
Star Farmer

Post by Sendarie »

kyoukan wrote: I have forgotten more about what goes on in the world that someone with your intellectual calibre would ever know in ten of your lives combined. Just because the government gave you a machine gun and sent you to a foreign (and lets not forget sovereign) nation does not make you aware of world events. actually the fact that you even did something as atrocious as that shows exactly how much you are lacking in the international awareness department. I wouldn't be able to fucking live with myself if I was a member of such a barbaric pack of killers and rapists as the US military. So why don't you take the international liberator and fighter for freedome to freerepublic.com where someone might actually buy such a goddam worthless line of crap?
...right, because we all know the universal hub of all things political is the little white box in the single wide trailer in bumfuck sticksville Canada.....
edit: BTW ky I just signed on for 6 more years. I'm still waiting on all this rape/pillaging your talking about to take place.
Once again: Your welcome for the freedom we have so graciously decided to give you, no need for thanks although I'll PM you next time I head up to Canada and you can work on a proper "thank you".
kyoukon wrote: Because they are hookers. You pay them and they have sex with you. That is how hookers work.
No its actually the curse of "attractive American military man in a foreign country". I would bet thats why your so sour on us mil guys. How many ran through you on your failed attempt to find a "baby daddy"?

I do like your incredibly retarded views and the I'm smarter than the world mentality, it reminds me of countless other guttersluts / throwaways.

Zaelath, you I know we had some cool guys here from England we went and partied with. Girls went absoulely nuts over them.
Another great example, be American (or just brunette) male and goto Iceland. It made the girls from Pattaya Beach Thailand look like...Candadian girls.

edit: I realize this is a completely retarded post, but I wanted to keep with Ky's "reap/sow" policy.
Sendarie
kyoukan
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by kyoukan »

wow, it took you 3 whole posts to turn your already fucking lame arguments into calling me a slut and making mild threats to come to canada and sexually threaten me. that is like some kind of record even for a worthless bag of redneck trash like yourself. you should be proud!

single wide trailer? what the hell is that supposed to mean? I paid more money in income taxes last year than you will earn in the next twenty. what do they pay you whackoffs for killing Iraqi kids these days anyway? about nine bucks an hour?

Canada earned it's freedom by participating in wars that you lazy ass tugjobs don't manage to bully your way in to about four years too late. don't get on your high fucking horse at me about fighting for our goddam freedom, you hypocritical shitting bastard. you wanks sat on your overweight asses for the majority of WW1 and WW2, profiteering off Europe's need for resources while Canadians were already dying in the trenches. It was CANADIANS that taught you retards how to fight on the ground, and trained your pilots how to fight in the skies. my grandfather and both of his brothers went to Europe long before Japan dragged you into the conflict, content as you were to let CANADIANS ship your steel and ammunition across the sea in CANADIAN ships, most of which were sunk by U-Boats while you fucking worthless cowards did nothing but make money from the UK and France.

then when you scamper off to little shithole countries that you don't fucking belong in (vietnam, iraq) do assert your "dominance," you whine that Canada should be right behind you, burning and killing because we owe it to you? are you fucking kidding me? canada owes you nothing.

canada is respected world wide as a bastion of freedom and diplomacy. you are reviled as evil bullies that kill and conquer to the benefit of your wholly corporate owned and compeltely morally repugnant government and military.

don't mistake me for one of your shitsack cracker butt buddies or your stupid, abused wife when you want to get into a argument and try to use lame ass patriotism made up rhetoric, you vomitous fucking cretin.
miir
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by miir »

That is quite possibly your best post ever, Kyou.
*~*stragi*~*
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by *~*stragi*~* »

that first video makes no sense, like 90 percent of the hits were to armor or misses. how is that propaganda
Aslanna
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Aslanna »

I don't think most of our asses were overweight during WWI and WWII.
Have You Hugged An Iksar Today?

--
kyoukan
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by kyoukan »

pipe down in the back, chubby!
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Winnow »

kyoukan wrote:
then when you scamper off to little shithole countries that you don't fucking belong in (vietnam, iraq) do assert your "dominance," you whine that Canada should be right behind you, burning and killing because we owe it to you? are you fucking kidding me? canada owes you nothing.
and Canadians joined the U.S. military in droves to get over to Vietnam and kill the slant eyes.
Vietnam may have been America's war but Canada was heavily involved — for and against. Canada harboured American draft dodgers and helped supervise ceasefires. But at the same time, about 30,000 Canadians volunteered to fight in southeast Asia. And there was Canada's involvement in secret missions, weapons testing and arms production.
You sneaky little bastards! Peace lovers my ass.
At a time when the Canadian forces were being reduced, the Vietnam War afforded some Canadians youths an opportunity to join the U.S. forces and to acquire skills they would never have received in Canada, such as learning to fly or repair helicopters.
You're welcome.
Zaelath
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Zaelath »

Winnow wrote:
At a time when the Canadian forces were being reduced, the Vietnam War afforded some Canadians youths an opportunity to join the U.S. forces and to acquire skills they would never have received in Canada, such as learning to fly or repair helicopters.
You're welcome.
:lol: Even Karl Rove couldn't spin that into a benefit. Good show.
noel
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by noel »

Since this thread has gone to hell already...

I'm a huge fan of Canada and pretty much totally against Canada bashing, but WWII would never, ever have been won without the US getting involved.
*~*stragi*~*
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by *~*stragi*~* »

canada has never contributed anything to any war that acutally mattered
noel
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by noel »

Sorry, not biting.
Foler
Gets Around
Gets Around

Post by Foler »

HAY GUYZ I BLAME BUSH 2!! SEEMS LIKE ITS THE KOOL THING TO BLAME BUSH FOR ALL THE WORLDS TROUBLES3!12!1!(capslockcaplocks

PS- (AM I KOOL NOW??)
Foler~Warlock
Hyjal
Wonko Wenusberg
Star Farmer
Star Farmer

Post by Wonko Wenusberg »

The world is what it is, the end.
cweeedit cwuunch
Nick
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Nick »

Nice post Kyou, it will of course be lost on the morons, as usual, but I guess that's just VV for you.

Oh, np Stragi and thanks for the laughs !
Cartalas
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Cartalas »

Yeah CANADA is one tough Super Power, Ohhhh fear Canada.
Kilmoll the Sexy
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: bunkeru2k

Post by Kilmoll the Sexy »

There must have been a lot of pages missing from every history book written in the last 250 years. I just don't recall Canada being a country when the US began its military. I guess we would be nowhere today if it was not for the greta military machine of the frozen tundra. Thanks!
Mezzdat
Gets Around
Gets Around

Post by Mezzdat »

Yes, Canada was a force to be reckoned with.

This pic cracks me up to this day:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v427/ ... n_Navy.jpg
*~*stragi*~*
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by *~*stragi*~* »

Nick wrote:Nice post Kyou, it will of course be lost on the morons, as usual, but I guess that's just VV for you.

Oh, np Stragi and thanks for the laughs !
welcome

misson kkkomplete!
kyoukan
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by kyoukan »

Kilmoll the Sexy wrote:There must have been a lot of pages missing from every history book written in the last 250 years. I just don't recall Canada being a country when the US began its military. I guess we would be nowhere today if it was not for the greta military machine of the frozen tundra. Thanks!
wow, a crappily written american history book that shows the US as being heroes of the world that every other country depends on? I'd have to see that to believe it!

get over yourselves. you're a bunch of fat bullies that spend more than anyone else on guns. congratulations!

the only country that should be thanking the US for their involvement in WW2 is china. europe was already won by the time you guys woke up to events going on around you. I know that's not what it looks like when you play medal of honor and I'm sure most of you think the war was won by a lone american commando who single handedly killed a hundred thousand nazis, but the war in europe was won by the british and soviets.
Sendarie
Star Farmer
Star Farmer

Post by Sendarie »

Wonderful post Kyo. I said in mine that it was a retarded post. Maybe you missed that line. I just wanted to spew off one of those inflammatory senseless jibberish posts with lots of insults unrelated to any topic at hand (my wife is abused?).
"You have gotten better at Kyo_posting (100)".
Seemed so appropriate with your "reap/sow" policy to shoot back with a bunch of retarded BS and speaking your own language.

I absolutely LOVE your views that Canada is the only reason the free world is in existence. Have you ever stepped back and read one of your posts after you stopped beating on the keyboard and wander which orifice you pulled all that shit out of?
Which propaganda machines dick are you sucking again?

I'm sure you will segment and quote this post so if you would just go ahead and adlib in any four letter words to keep up with the mandatory insult quota.
Sendarie
Sylvos
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Sylvos »

kyoukan wrote:
Kilmoll the Sexy wrote:There must have been a lot of pages missing from every history book written in the last 250 years. I just don't recall Canada being a country when the US began its military. I guess we would be nowhere today if it was not for the greta military machine of the frozen tundra. Thanks!
wow, a crappily written american history book that shows the US as being heroes of the world that every other country depends on? I'd have to see that to believe it!

get over yourselves. you're a bunch of fat bullies that spend more than anyone else on guns. congratulations!

the only country that should be thanking the US for their involvement in WW2 is china. europe was already won by the time you guys woke up to events going on around you. I know that's not what it looks like when you play medal of honor and I'm sure most of you think the war was won by a lone american commando who single handedly killed a hundred thousand nazis, but the war in europe was won by the british and soviets.
That is entirely incorrect, the United States was to thank for the successful campaign in Europe. The African campaign would have lasted for at least another 3 years if Eisenhower had not routed Rommel (The Desert Fox and perhaps the most brilliant general in the last 150 years) in the desert. The last 3 decisive battles on European soil were thanks to U.S. forces and the insane amount of resources we devoted to the European campaign. You can talk trash all you want about the United States, but do not think to diminish our involvement in WW2 at all. Granted our current military engagements are sadly a bad idea, but the ones in WW2 were not. The United States were the WINNING determining factor in both the European and Pacific chapters. Now before you get on your soapbox, Canada also did an outstanding job and served as the "go between" guy for US and Europe to help supply the Allied forces in both WW1 and WW2. IF not for Canada being our screen, the supplies we traded would have never made it.
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Winnow »

kyoukan wrote:
U.S. history books can't possibly contain as much comedic value as Canadian history books attempting to attach some significance to their country in the global scheme of things.

"Now children, most of the world thinks of Canada as a frozen wasteland that even the United States didn't want during their Manifest Destiny days...but let me tell you about the great Eskimo invasion of 1834."
miir
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by miir »

Sylvos wrote:That is entirely incorrect, the United States was to thank for the successful campaign in Europe. The African campaign would have lasted for at least another 3 years if Eisenhower had not routed Rommel (The Desert Fox and perhaps the most brilliant general in the last 150 years) in the desert. The last 3 decisive battles on European soil were thanks to U.S. forces and the insane amount of resources we devoted to the European campaign. You can talk trash all you want about the United States, but do not think to diminish our involvement in WW2 at all. Granted our current military engagements are sadly a bad idea, but the ones in WW2 were not. The United States were the WINNING determining factor in both the European and Pacific chapters. Now before you get on your soapbox, Canada also did an outstanding job and served as the "go between" guy for US and Europe to help supply the Allied forces in both WW1 and WW2. IF not for Canada being our screen, the supplies we traded would have never made it.
I'm not going to flame you, but you should probably should have done little more research on Canada's roles in WW1/2 before making such misinformed post.
Bubba Grizz
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Bubba Grizz »

wow, a crappily written canadian history book that shows canada as being heroes of the world that every other country depends on? I'd have to see that to believe it!

:twisted:
*~*stragi*~*
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by *~*stragi*~* »

miir wrote:
I'm not going to flame you, but you should probably should have done little more research on Canada's roles in WW1/2 before making such misinformed post.
Yeah right, shutup and bring the car around, Morticia needs to go shopping.
Nick
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Nick »

Worldwide opinion of Canada > Worldwide opinion of USA

If we go by pure numbers, the pissing contest is over.
cid
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by cid »

Nick wrote:Worldwide opinion of Canada > Worldwide opinion of USA

If we go by pure numbers, the pissing contest is over.
Everyone loves a push over.
Sylvos
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Sylvos »

miir wrote:
Sylvos wrote:That is entirely incorrect, the United States was to thank for the successful campaign in Europe. The African campaign would have lasted for at least another 3 years if Eisenhower had not routed Rommel (The Desert Fox and perhaps the most brilliant general in the last 150 years) in the desert. The last 3 decisive battles on European soil were thanks to U.S. forces and the insane amount of resources we devoted to the European campaign. You can talk trash all you want about the United States, but do not think to diminish our involvement in WW2 at all. Granted our current military engagements are sadly a bad idea, but the ones in WW2 were not. The United States were the WINNING determining factor in both the European and Pacific chapters. Now before you get on your soapbox, Canada also did an outstanding job and served as the "go between" guy for US and Europe to help supply the Allied forces in both WW1 and WW2. IF not for Canada being our screen, the supplies we traded would have never made it.
My post is 100% correct, I did not mention Canada's involvement other than serving as our screen during WW1 and WW2. Canada has their own vast and impressive military history but I am not and will not be going into it at all because I do not feel that I have to. I only mentioned how important the United States was because Kyoukan felt the need to trivialize our involvement. I would assume you would prefer a Canadian go into great detail about Canada's involvement in WW2 rather than a "fat, lazy, stupid" American with incorrectly written textbooks. So in closing, there is nothing misinformed about my post at all. But have a great day.
noel
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by noel »

Sylvos wrote:I would assume you would prefer a Canadian go into great detail about Canada's involvement in WW2 rather than a "fat, lazy, stupid" American with incorrectly written textbooks. So in closing, there is nothing misinformed about my post at all. But have a great day.
Perfect. hi6
masteen
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by masteen »

D-Day is a myth, just like the holocaust! Canada told me so!
"There is at least as much need to curb the cruel greed and arrogance of part of the world of capital, to curb the cruel greed and violence of part of the world of labor, as to check a cruel and unhealthy militarism in international relationships." -Theodore Roosevelt
*~*stragi*~*
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by *~*stragi*~* »

pay attention to me itt
Drinsic Darkwood
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Drinsic Darkwood »

As sad, disgusting, and tragic as the video is, I understand his (the sniper's) probable motivation. America invaded his country. He's defending it. As Miir asked earlier, if someone invaded America would you not be willing to do the same?

That said, I have two very close friends currently stationed in Iraq that have been in very similar situations. It pains me to think they could be the next target. If you sat this guy down in front of me, and handed me a loaded gun, I'd kill him.
Do unto others what has been done to you.
miir
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by miir »

If you sat this guy down in front of me, and handed me a loaded gun, I'd kill him
Interesting seeing that directly above your sig. :)
Kilrain
Star Farmer
Star Farmer

Post by Kilrain »

I honestly have no idea how some of you people can get so far off topic. Wasn't this thread about the snipper video?

The video itself is disgusting. No question about it. And Miir's comments were not appropriate. No matter what his view is on the war in Iraq, (which I happen to share, to a large degree).

The reason being is that the video is promoting the killing of people... soldiers or not... occupiers or not... it matters not. Killing is the ugly part of war -- but promoting killing is the lowest one can sink to.

Americans are not making videos showing the killing of Iraqi's (insurgents, soldiers or civilians) cutting in shots of amassing coffins and putting it to a snappy soundtrack of the Star Spangled Banner. It is a disgusting portrayal and it should anger anyone who watches it, no matter what side of the debate you are on on the legitimacy of the war itself.

So, yes, Miir's comments were inappropriate, insensitive, and showed a lack of taste because all they did was offer a form of legitimacy for the video itself and there is no defending that kind of disgusting propaganda.

Kyu's comments also did nothing but fan the flames and were equally tasteless.

There is no defense for that video, and that is what this thread was about.

That being said, it since has gotten off topic and several other debates ensued. But how it turned into this Canada vs. U.S. bullshit is beyond me.

Canada and the United States are allies, have always been allies and will always be allies. Period. Both countries have their faults and both have their strengths. Canada has a very rich history militarily in WW I, WW II, the Korean war, among others. They are partners with the U.S. in NATO, NORAD, and on UN missions. Canada is currently working in conjunction with the U.S. in Afganistan and will continue to work closely with the U.S. in the war on terror and any other threat the two nations may face in the future.

To diminish or trivialize those efforts underscores ignorance, and thus should be avoided. As should any senseless comments that Canada 'owes' the United States for their freedoms and liberties. Canadians fought and died defending those same freedoms and liberties along side Americans with the two notable exceptions of Vietnam and this current war in Iraq. And history has shown (and I am sure most Americans would agree) that Vietnam was a mistake - undoubtedly it will show that this Iraq war is an equal mistake. But Canada does not owe America anything... and in this I have to say Kyu's post was dead on... although rather insulting.

Americans (in general) need to learn that not everyone on the planet marches to the drum of Uncle Sam. They also need to drop their arrogant attitudes, particularly in discussions regarding your long standing allies - and one of the few allies that America has atm.

Canadians in turn need to realize that their holier-than-thou attitude is equally annoying. Canada does not have the exclusive knowledge to what is morally correct and incorrect in the world and they need to get off their high horse for a reality check. This shit is probably the number one thing that pisses me off about being Canadian. Give America its credit. It has earned it in spades.

Debate the Iraq war all you wish, but try to keep everything in context, and keep this thread on the snipper video...
Last edited by Kilrain on December 22, 2005, 9:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kilrain
Veeshan
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Winnow »

If the United States invaded Canada, we wouldn't even need to send an army. A few American fishing crews would be enough to get the job done just walking through the provinces clubbing defenseless Canadians like Baby Seals.

Most Americans know that Canada is a trustworthy ally and that the flow of oil and natural resources from Canada to The U.S. is mutually beneficial by keeping Canada out poverty and the United States' juggernaut well supplied. What is bothersom is the peanut gallery attitude of some Canadians that take pot shots at the entire spectrum of political issues in the Unites States when Canada has just as many issues except noone outside of Canada pays enough attention to them to post.

Good post Kilrain but I seriously doubt that, beyond this message board, anyone doubts the friendship between the two countries in question. This particular message board has an abnormally high rate of U.S. vs Canada debates but it's not the norm on a national level for both countries imo. It's not much fun pointing out the positives.
kyoukan
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by kyoukan »

oh look, winnow has an opinon.
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Winnow »

My post was a grammatical nightmare, eh? I blame Cana... the distracting holiday music at work that was coming from down the hall.

Baby steps. Love thy icy neighbor.
Zaelath
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Zaelath »

Sendarie wrote:Wonderful post Kyo. I said in mine that it was a retarded post. Maybe you missed that line. I just wanted to spew off one of those inflammatory senseless jibberish posts with lots of insults unrelated to any topic at hand (my wife is abused?).
"You have gotten better at Kyo_posting (100)".
Would someone *please* explain to this retard that getting someone on "the flamevault" to respond to a personal attack in a like manner is not a fucking achievement?

I imagine if he was in jail he'd be running about laughing, "ahahaha I got you to rape me in the ass, you're so gay!".

Perhaps Winnow could take him under his wing and explain how real trolling should be done?
miir
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by miir »

And Miir's comments were not appropriate.
Not appropriate?
How were they not appropriate?

Americans are not making videos showing the killing of Iraqi's
Like fuck they aren't.
I've seen countless number of videos of insurgents being tunred into swiss cheese. I've seen night vision videos of homes, buildings, hideouts, etc being flattened. I've seen pictures of Iraqi prisoners being humilated and/or tortured. I've seen pictures of charred and melted Iraqi corpses.

Miir's comments were inappropriate, insensitive, and showed a lack of taste because all they did was offer a form of legitimacy for the video itself and there is no defending that kind of disgusting propaganda
Are you fucking dense?
I did not condone the actions in the video, I don't support what they were doing...
Should I be sorry for being right pissed off that these kids are dying for some bullshit excuse for a war that Bush made up?

Did you even read my comments?

There is no defense for that video, and that is what this thread was about
Again I ask, are you dense, illiterate or just plain stupid?
Where did I or anyone else 'defend' that video?

As for the rest of your post, I agree for the most part.
*~*stragi*~*
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by *~*stragi*~* »

relax it will be okay once saddam gets his country back
Tuddi2
Gets Around
Gets Around

Post by Tuddi2 »

noel wrote:Since this thread has gone to hell already...

I'm a huge fan of Canada and pretty much totally against Canada bashing, but WWII would never, ever have been won without the US getting involved.
won by who ?

heck if it wouldn't have been a nicer world to live in if the fucking nazi asshats had won the war, that mind you certain U.S. companies were dealing with during the war (Fanta anyone?)

given, there would be no jews etc. but we'd have less problems in the middle east.

and a super power that could bully the U.S. back just as hard.

jk btw