I dont know if its been said ***FF*****

No holds barred discussion. Someone train you and steal your rare spawn? Let everyone know all about it! (Not for the faint of heart!)

Moderator: TheMachine

Raistin
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Raistin »

When VV was started. The rules were posted.

Xouqoa said :
Pretty much, we have the same rules here that Vault Network had until the Super Moderators came in and started cleaning house.
We do not care about your language... we are not your parents. Use your power wisely! If you are offended by harsh language, vulgar images or prickly situations, it is best to turn back now.

Do not post pr0n directly into the threads. If you must post something that is pr0n, please use the NWS forum. If you absolutely must post it in a message outside of the NWS forum, please do so with a link and a warning. Many people read these boards from work and cannot have pr0n popping up all over the place.

Do not post real life information about other people without their consent. (Phone numbers, photos, address, favorite sexual position, etc.) Doing so will get you kicked off immediately. This is your warning. (This is called the "Xanupox Rule".)

No trolls allowed. If you are anon or even unknown, do not expect us to be kind. If you are anon, expect that you might get banned or have your IP address posted for the public to see. If you come here looking to start shit, please leave. We already had our pet troll; we quit feeding him and he died.

All posts made to these forums express the views and opinions of the author and not the administrators, moderators or webmaster (except for posts by these people) and hence will not be held liable. You agree that the webmaster, administrator and moderators of this forum have the right to remove, edit, move or close any topic at any time should they see fit. As a user you agree to any information you have entered above being stored in a database. While this information will not be disclosed to any third party without your consent the webmaster, administrator and moderators cannot be held responsible for any hacking attempt that may lead to the data being compromised.

That shows what was slightly changed, As in the language. As for *FF* threads. It still remains. Personally I think you should be banned all together from the boards. You broke the rule for being the type of person you are. You should be cleaned up.
Forthe
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
XBL Gamertag: Brutus709

Post by Forthe »

I think the response to this thread has more to do with the scumbag troll that created it than the topic itself.
All posts are personal opinion.
My opinion may == || != my guild's.
"All spelling mistakes were not on purpose as I dont know shit ." - Torrkir
Tyek
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
XBL Gamertag: Tyekk
PSN ID: Tyek

Post by Tyek »

Sylvus that was a great post I could not say it any better myself so I will not even try.

And a belated thanks to all Veterans living or dead. I lost my grandfather 3 weeks ago. He fought in World War 2 and was shot in the Battle of Hurtgen Forest. I heard the stories of the war. I hope I never have to experience the hell he went through. I hope my children never do either.
When I was younger, I used to think that the world was doing it to me and that the world owes me some thing…When you're a teeny bopper, that's what you think. I'm 40 now, I don't think that anymore, because I found out it doesn't f--king work. One has to go through that. For the people who even bother to go through that, most assholes just accept what it is anyway and get on with it." - John Lennon
Chidoro
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Chidoro »

Tyek wrote: I heard the stories of the war. I hope I never have to experience the hell he went through. I hope my children never do either.
My grandfather told me that he did and saw enough of WWII to assure none of his children and his children's children would have to. He was there for the final 18 months of the war and lost hundreds around him. The medal he covets the most is a simple blue medal with a rifle on it that's given to soldiers who stayed alive for 14 days.

He used to get in trouble all of the time because he kept throwing his dog tags away. He didn't want to know what would happen to him if they saw Goldsmith written on them.
Kilmoll the Sexy
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: bunkeru2k

Post by Kilmoll the Sexy »

Toshira wrote: I don't know, Kilmoll. We sat by and watched as nearly 800,000 Rwandans died. No I won't pull the race card, but ask yourself...why the anger for an event that, as horrible as it was, is long gone, when we did virtually nothing about a similar event that happened in our lifetime?

And if we had performed amilitary action in Rwanda, you would have been whining about the U.S. military killing the darkies. Just like you did about Somalia. Just like you do currently about Iraq. How many did Saddam kill?

Every time we go somewhere to stop a threat of some sort...whether it is justified or not....people like you will scream about it. The U.S. military is stretched thin. I would be the first person to appluad if they pulled out of every country around the world and did nothing but protect our borders. We get nothing but grief for helping other countries anyway....so let them kill each other off until there is a clear threat to our soil......and then hammer them unmercifully.
Kylere
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Kylere »

Chidoro wrote:
Tyek wrote: I heard the stories of the war. I hope I never have to experience the hell he went through. I hope my children never do either.
My grandfather told me that he did and saw enough of WWII to assure none of his children and his children's children would have to. He was there for the final 18 months of the war and lost hundreds around him. The medal he covets the most is a simple blue medal with a rifle on it that's given to soldiers who stayed alive for 14 days.

He used to get in trouble all of the time because he kept throwing his dog tags away. He didn't want to know what would happen to him if they saw Goldsmith written on them.
Combat Infantry Badge, it is highly respected. A trained infantry man who has been in actual combat receives one, and they are a testament to having been well trained, capable, and smart enough to take out the enemy prior to them taking you out. I salute him.
She Dreams in Digital
\"Led Zeppelin taught an entire generation of young men how to make love, if they just listen\"- Michael Reed(2005)
*~*stragi*~*
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
XBL Gamertag: kimj0ngil

Post by *~*stragi*~* »

Toshira wrote:Neither of my posts, dear Syl, show wholesale contempt for the sacrifices of "those 'killers'".
The fact that you even posted your bullshit opinion and your labeling of soldiers as "those killers" is wholesale contempt. Who the fucking hell are you to look down upon people and their values? Go ahead and disagree, but you crossed the line. Let me clue you in on something you dumb shit, you're no better than anyone, infact you're a lot worse.
TheMachine
THE Moderator

Post by TheMachine »

Locked pending action for breaking FF.
This is my house, remember my rules, first rule is I never lose.

In my house, you're just a guest, you might be good but I'm the best.
TheMachine
THE Moderator

Post by TheMachine »

Toshira, we'll see you in a week
Fesuni, take 24 hours.
This is my house, remember my rules, first rule is I never lose.

In my house, you're just a guest, you might be good but I'm the best.