PSX 2016

Get off the damn computer, and play with your TV, it misses you!

Moderators: Funkmasterr, noel

Funkmasterr
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: Dandelo19
PSN ID: ToPsHoTTa471

PSX 2016

Post by Funkmasterr »

Holy shit, did I feel bad for my Xbox watching the announcements here. New Uncharted, Last of Us Part 2, Ni No Kuni 2, Gran Turismo Sport, Persona 5, Horizon Zero Dawn. And on my Xbox I'm looking forward to... Oh yeah, nothing so far!

Super excited for an awesome bunch of games coming out over the winter and the next year or two.
Aslanna
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Re: PSX 2016

Post by Aslanna »

Funkmasterr wrote:Holy shit, did I feel bad for my Xbox watching the announcements here. New Uncharted, Last of Us Part 2, Ni No Kuni 2, Gran Turismo Sport, Persona 5, Horizon Zero Dawn. And on my Xbox I'm looking forward to... Oh yeah, nothing so far!

Super excited for an awesome bunch of games coming out over the winter and the next year or two.
It was a pretty good keynote (or whatever it was called). I still haven't played TLoU although I got it during Black Friday for under $20 so the trailer was a bit of a spoiler from what I gather. But as Shawn said this is 'super early' in development so don't expect to see that game released until 2019.

Uncharted The Lost Legacy isn't a full game but I would imagine maybe 6 hours or so in length. They said it was longer than TLoU DLC but shorter than Uncharted 4 so not exactly sure where that leaves it. I'm not really sure why people couldn't figure out what it was though. From the first seconds you can tell that the art was definitely Naughty Dog/Uncharted.

NNK2 and Persona not really my thing so I will be skipping those. GT Sport I probably wont bother with either.

Definitely looking forward to Horizon Zero Dawn but I don't know.. The more they show the less excited I am becoming for it. It seems like the combat may be tuned a bit on the high side. I'm not looking for a Dark Souls sort of game.

They screwed up on the 'sizzle reels' by not identifying which games they were showing. I saw those the next day and they had added them at that point so at least they figured out they screwed up by showing a bunch of games and not telling people the names of them.

I will be picking up the Loco Roco remasters. Big fan! And maybe Patapon. I like the first Patapon but I don't think I made it too far on #2. And pretty sure I never played the third one. Hopefully these are in the $30 range or less. I also wasn't a Crash Bandicoot fan so undecided on those. It looks good and from what I hear it will only be $40. That might be something to wait for the $20 mark on.

And how could you forget Knack 2!
Have You Hugged An Iksar Today?

--