Star Wars: Battlefront

Get off the damn computer, and play with your TV, it misses you!

Moderators: Funkmasterr, noel

Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Star Wars: Battlefront

Post by Winnow »

Latest trailer looks good:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3yD_QL7hs_I

Han, Luke, Leah, Darth, Boba Fett, look well rendered.

Visually, the game will look great. Curious how gameplay will be and how much customization there is. Lack of customization will probably hurt my chances of liking it for an extended period of time.
Aslanna
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Re: Star Wars: Battlefront

Post by Aslanna »

Seems a lot like Battlefield with a different skin. I doubt it would hold my interest long especially since I'm not a big Star Wars fan.

PS4 is the best version though so be sure to get that one!
Have You Hugged An Iksar Today?

--
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Winnow »

Aslanna wrote:Seems a lot like Battlefield with a different skin. I doubt it would hold my interest long especially since I'm not a big Star Wars fan.

PS4 is the best version though so be sure to get that one!
PS4 holds the marketing rights for Star Wars Battlefield so they have console bundles, commercials etc.

Xbox One has marketing rights for Fallout IV (that and user mods that will be available on the Xbox One which is an actual exclusive, whether permanent or not, that has significance)

Xbox One definitely holds the edge in AAA games this holiday season. Halo 5 and Tomb Raider are both exclusive AAA games that aren't countered by anything from PS4. Fallout will probably be GOTY and Microsoft has the marketing and mods for that.

Microsoft's poor marketing strategy (releasing Tomb Raider same day as Fallout IV) will continue to help Sony.
Aslanna
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Aslanna »

Winnow wrote:Xbox One has marketing rights for Fallout IV (that and user mods that will be available on the Xbox One which is an actual exclusive, whether permanent or not, that has significance)

They already said PS4 will get those. There is no significance there.
Winnow wrote:Xbox One definitely holds the edge in AAA games this holiday season. Halo 5 and Tomb Raider are both exclusive AAA games that aren't countered by anything from PS4.
Wow. Two whole games. Stop the presses!

--
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Winnow »

Two very good AAA games. PS4 = Assassins Creed sequel #82 CoD #103, etc

Uncharted will be decent I'm sure if they ever release it. Delayed to 2016 so far!

Microsoft offers you a choice of good games while Sony runs scared, delaying their franchise title to maximize profits, avoiding Fallout IV. Xbox One for gamers (best controller) PS4 for profits and delays.
Aslanna
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Aslanna »

Your posts are HILARIOUS.

Keep up the good work.

--