The Official PS4 thread!

Get off the damn computer, and play with your TV, it misses you!

Moderators: Funkmasterr, noel

Aslanna
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Re: The Official PS4 thread!

Post by Aslanna »

Probably a bunch of disgruntled Xbox fans upset with how bad Sony is whopping Microsoft ass.
Have You Hugged An Iksar Today?

--
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Winnow »

Aslanna wrote:Probably a bunch of disgruntled Xbox fans upset with how bad Sony is whopping Microsoft ass.
Kind of like how crazy it was people bought Nintendo Wii like mad when Xbox had the better games. One of those consoles sat in the closet after the first year, the other is still fun to this day.
Aslanna
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Aslanna »

Winnow wrote:Kind of like how crazy it was people bought Nintendo Wii like mad when Xbox had the better games. One of those consoles sat in the closet after the first year, the other is still fun to this day.
Wii was a gimmick with the motion controller. Same as the Kinect which Microsoft eventually acknowledged and dropped like a hot potato. PS4 was all game machine from day one, baby! Not sure how it helps your argument though since the PS4 has the better games. Thus making your analogy flawed in multiple ways.

--
Aslanna
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Aslanna »

We're excited to announce that Peggle 2 is coming to the PlayStation 4 on October 14th!
The definitive edition more than likely!

--
Aslanna
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Aslanna »

Below are the PlayStation highlights from the August NPD report:

· PlayStation 4 was #1 in hardware sales for the eighth consecutive month and remains the cumulative leader for next generation game consoles.

· PlayStation led the month for next generation software with Madden NFL 15 for PS4 taking the #1 spot for overall software sales.

· Diablo III: Reaper of Souls Ultimate Evil Edition and Madden NFL 15 had their strongest sales on PS4 and were the biggest third party releases of the month.

· The Last of Us Remastered continues to have strong momentum on PS4; it was the top selling first-party title in August.

· For the third consecutive month, PlayStation was #1 in combined home console hardware sales (PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 3).
That just shows consumers are smart!

Not sure how accurate these are... Where's the Vita numbers!
1. PS4 - 187K
2. XB1 - 140K
3. 3DS - 100K
4. WIU - 70K
5. 360 - 50K
6. PS3 - 31K

--
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Winnow »

1. PS4 - 187K
2. XB1 - 140K
That's not a total blowout. Xbox One can make a comeback, especially with the constant exclusive game delays PS4 has.
Aslanna
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Aslanna »

Eh. That's just the US. So even if does make a "comeback" that doesn't mean much when global sales are taken into consideration.

I don't know why everyone seems to think if a console isn't the best selling one of that generation then it's a failure. The XBO is still selling decently it's just not as selling as well as the PS4. That doesn't mean Microsoft (or Nintendo with the Wii U) 'lost' anything.

As long as all three consoles sell a healthy amount and are making a profit I think there's room for all!

--
Tyek
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
XBL Gamertag: Tyekk
PSN ID: Tyek

Post by Tyek »

Aslanna wrote:Eh. That's just the US. So even if does make a "comeback" that doesn't mean much when global sales are taken into consideration.

I don't know why everyone seems to think if a console isn't the best selling one of that generation then it's a failure. The XBO is still selling decently it's just not as selling as well as the PS4. That doesn't mean Microsoft (or Nintendo with the Wii U) 'lost' anything.

As long as all three consoles sell a healthy amount and are making a profit I think there's room for all!
That is rational and actually intelligent, therefore it has no business being stated when we are discussing gaming systems. The Fanbois would never allow that to happen. There can only be one great system and it is (insert favorite system name here).
When I was younger, I used to think that the world was doing it to me and that the world owes me some thing…When you're a teeny bopper, that's what you think. I'm 40 now, I don't think that anymore, because I found out it doesn't f--king work. One has to go through that. For the people who even bother to go through that, most assholes just accept what it is anyway and get on with it." - John Lennon
Fairweather Pure
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: SillyEskimo

Post by Fairweather Pure »

Tyek wrote:
Aslanna wrote:Eh. That's just the US. So even if does make a "comeback" that doesn't mean much when global sales are taken into consideration.

That is rational and actually intelligent, therefore it has no business being stated when we are discussing gaming systems. The Fanbois would never allow that to happen. There can only be one great system and it is (insert favorite system name here).

If you were #1 and drop in the following generation/year/whatever, that is considered a step back in the business world. You see it in everything from the film industry to soda pop.

Here's my video game example.

Sony was the unprecedented leader of the 6th generation of consoles with the PS2. During the 7th generation, they eeked into a distant 2nd place, being dominated by the Wii while maintaining sales parity with the 360. The PS3 sold great. It was a well loved console. However, both MS and Nintendo destroyed it's domination from the previous generation so it was considered a step back by Sony. On the opposite end of the spectrum is MS and the 360. While they virtually tie the PS3 in sales, they are considered a huge success because of how many more consoles they sold over the previous 6th generation. To bring that up to current events, the Xbone is considered a lessor success because, while still making money, it is no longer near the same sales as it's competition which it matched the previous gen. A likewise example is the Wii from 7th gen vs the WiiU from the 8th generation. The WiiU is selling (not well), but it's drop from 7th gen is so drastic that is highlights how significantly worse selling it is than the previous generation. It is not a successful console when judged against it's peers or it's previous gen sales.
Tyek
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Tyek »

Fairweather Pure wrote:
Tyek wrote:

If you were #1 and drop in the following generation/year/whatever, that is considered a step back in the business world. You see it in everything from the film industry to soda pop.

Here's my video game example.

Sony was the unprecedented leader of the 6th generation of consoles with the PS2. During the 7th generation, they eeked into a distant 2nd place, being dominated by the Wii while maintaining sales parity with the 360. The PS3 sold great. It was a well loved console. However, both MS and Nintendo destroyed it's domination from the previous generation so it was considered a step back by Sony. On the opposite end of the spectrum is MS and the 360. While they virtually tie the PS3 in sales, they are considered a huge success because of how many more consoles they sold over the previous 6th generation. To bring that up to current events, the Xbone is considered a lessor success because, while still making money, it is no longer near the same sales as it's competition which it matched the previous gen. A likewise example is the Wii from 7th gen vs the WiiU from the 8th generation. The WiiU is selling (not well), but it's drop from 7th gen is so drastic that is highlights how significantly worse selling it is than the previous generation. It is not a successful console when judged against it's peers or it's previous gen sales.
I agree with all of that, but the rabid fan bases of every systems are not looking at it from that standpoint. What Aslana said was there was space for all three systems and there is. What the lunatics scream is "MINE IS BETTER....nananananananananan, I can't hear you, MINE IS BETTER."

I have the 360, PS3, XBONE, PS4, and Wii. I have always had multiple systems like intellivision and Atari, Sega and Nintendo. Amazingly I enjoyed each one. (The Wii was so-so). So I don't care what crazy people think and I would guess most don't.
When I was younger, I used to think that the world was doing it to me and that the world owes me some thing…When you're a teeny bopper, that's what you think. I'm 40 now, I don't think that anymore, because I found out it doesn't f--king work. One has to go through that. For the people who even bother to go through that, most assholes just accept what it is anyway and get on with it." - John Lennon
Fairweather Pure
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

But the PS4 is better.
Tyek
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Tyek »

Fairweather Pure wrote:But the PS4 is better.

I do use it more. A lot more. My tv is old, only 2 HDMI ports so the only thing I do with XBone is play the TV through it, the occasional Netflix movie and I did play some of the Max game they gave away. I am not saying the Xbone is bad though, just currently not using it as much. Just find the Playstation 4 has more games for me. I don't get the unfettered hate people throw at one game system over the other.
Aslanna
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Aslanna »

Tyek wrote:I have the 360, PS3, XBONE, PS4, and Wii. I have always had multiple systems like intellivision and Atari, Sega and Nintendo. Amazingly I enjoyed each one.
Intellivision sucked. And don't get me started on that controller!

--
Tyek
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Tyek »

I loved Intellivision Horse Racing (not sure why) and Utopia. Agree about the controller. It was awful. I still have my intellivision in the attic. Controller side buttons are all chewed up from nail marks
Fairweather Pure
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Tyek wrote:
Fairweather Pure wrote:But the PS4 is better.

I do use it more. A lot more. My tv is old, only 2 HDMI ports so the only thing I do with XBone is play the TV through it, the occasional Netflix movie and I did play some of the Max game they gave away.
Get a 5 port HDMI switch for $30 from Amazon and open up those ports man!
Animalor
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: Anirask
PSN ID: Anirask

Post by Animalor »

PS4 is doing gangbusters for Sony but the rest of the business isn't doing that great. Those Android phones are a Google-shaped anchor around the company's neck.

They revised their losses for FY2015 from 500 million to 2.1$ billion USD.

http://www.theverge.com/2014/9/17/63000 ... t-billions
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Winnow »

Animalor wrote:PS4 is doing gangbusters for Sony but the rest of the business isn't doing that great. Those Android phones are a Google-shaped anchor around the company's neck.

They revised their losses for FY2015 from 500 million to 2.1$ billion USD.

http://www.theverge.com/2014/9/17/63000 ... t-billions
Yeah, Sony is a mess. At least they put a lot of money into commercials (kind of like Samsung). Great company back in the 80s. Down 9% in pre market.
Kluden
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Kluden »

I love their smartphones...but they only offer them on a few carriers..and not all the models. but I'm a rarity in that regard I imagine. They should certainly cut their losses and drop that division. If its big in Japan on cells, so be it, but get out of the US market dominated by the Big Two.

Plus, to add on, their TV's are just so, meh, anymore. They need to get moving on some new tech...something exciting. Right now, they are just there...not standing out.
Aslanna
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Aslanna »

Good thing I bought a Sony console and not Sony stock!

--
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Winnow »

Rumor is they can only afford to keep PS up and running for a few more months. They'll then start re-issuing Final Fantasy games over and over for the next 10 years. Good thing you can trade those hard copy games. Sounds like that may be the only method of getting games!
Aslanna
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Aslanna »

If by rumor you mean something lame you just made up... Sure.

--
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Winnow »

Aslanna wrote:If by rumor you mean something lame you just made up... Sure.
Rumor has it that may be true!

TOKYO (AP) — Sony expects its annual loss to swell to $2 billion and has canceled dividends for the first time in more than half a century after writing down the value of its troubled smartphone business.

Citing intense competition, especially from Chinese rivals, Sony said Wednesday it anticipates a net loss of 230 billion yen ($2.15 billion) for the fiscal year that ends March 31, 2015. Its previous forecast was for a 50 billion yen ($466 million) net loss.

For the first time since going public in 1958, the Japanese electronics and entertainment conglomerate canceled dividend payments for the half- and full-year.
What's wrong with this company? They are losing money while Microsoft and Apple are drowning in cash. Microsoft paying 2.5 Billion for a stupid game company that makes minecraft that is like buying a happy meal to Microsoft while Sony is selling office buildings to stay afloat.
Funkmasterr
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: Dandelo19
PSN ID: ToPsHoTTa471

Post by Funkmasterr »

Anyone upgraded the HD in their PS4 yet? I'm trying to decide on what to upgrade to, thinking about grabbing an HGST 7200 1TB drive, but also thinking about an SSD. My concern with SSD is limitation in number of times flash memory can be written to, I'm thinking this might not make SSD drives best for consoles in the long run, but I can't find much info either way. Thoughts?
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Winnow »

Funkmasterr wrote:Anyone upgraded the HD in their PS4 yet? I'm trying to decide on what to upgrade to, thinking about grabbing an HGST 7200 1TB drive, but also thinking about an SSD. My concern with SSD is limitation in number of times flash memory can be written to, I'm thinking this might not make SSD drives best for consoles in the long run, but I can't find much info either way. Thoughts?
Rewrites to the current generation of SSDs is not a concern at all. Go for the largest hybrid drive to save money as full SSD doesn't help speed in a PS4.
Funkmasterr
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Funkmasterr »

Winnow wrote:
Funkmasterr wrote:Anyone upgraded the HD in their PS4 yet? I'm trying to decide on what to upgrade to, thinking about grabbing an HGST 7200 1TB drive, but also thinking about an SSD. My concern with SSD is limitation in number of times flash memory can be written to, I'm thinking this might not make SSD drives best for consoles in the long run, but I can't find much info either way. Thoughts?
Rewrites to the current generation of SSDs is not a concern at all. Go for the largest hybrid drive to save money as full SSD doesn't help speed in a PS4.
Cool, yeah I hadn't really looked - thought SSD's had came down more in price than they have. I'll just stick with the HGST drive.
Aslanna
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Aslanna »

Hyvrid is overrated. Could go this route. $90!

--
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Winnow »

Funkmasterr
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Funkmasterr »

Hmm... 5400rpm and 2TB, or 7200rpm and 1TB. Will probably have to stare at the two of them at microcenter before making a decision later today.
Aslanna
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Aslanna »

T3 Awards 2014: Sony PS4 Wins 'Gadget Of The Year'

Sony has managed to fight off competition from HTC and Apple at this year's T3 Awards, Sony PS4 winning 'Gadget of the Year' and the 'Gaming Award' -- while the original Sony PlayStation became the first gadget to be admitted into the 'T3 Hall of Fame'.

The next-generation PlayStation 4 fought off both the Xbox One and the iPhone 5S to be given T3's top award.
Gadget of the Year. Grats!

--
Aslanna
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Aslanna »

Assassin's Creed Unity should run the same whether you're playing on PlayStation 4 or Xbox One: The game will run at a resolution of 900p and a frame rate of 30 frames per second on both consoles, reports Videogamer.

"We decided to lock them at the same specs to avoid all the debates and stuff," said Vincent Pontbriand, senior producer on Assassin's Creed Unity at developer Ubisoft Montreal, in an interview with Videogamer.
Thanks XBO for causing the PS4 version to be gimped!

--
Fairweather Pure
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Ugh. Passing on this one anyway. Maybe if I see it for $20 or less someday. I don't need a new AC every year.
Aslanna
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Aslanna »

Yeah. Boycotting! Not really sure what they were thinking by giving that answer.
It was recently revealed that the PS4 and Xbox One versions of AC Unity will be locked at 900p. Ubisoft had revealed that they did this “to avoid debates”. Basically, they didn’t take advantage of what the PS4 had to offer and developed the game with the lowest common denominator in mind.

While their honesty is appreciated, enforcing parity is really unfair to the gamers. As a result, gamers have started a new hashtag on Twitter called #PS4noparity which has blown up with thousands of tweets in an hour.

Many gamers feel that such a decision will not encourage creativity and games should be developed by taking full advantage of what each hardware has to offer.

If you take a look at the hashtag, the amount of anger at this decision by Ubisoft is simply unparalleled. If Ubisoft thought they could stop “debates” by enforcing parity then it has certainly backfired now.

--
Funkmasterr
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Funkmasterr »

Yeah, not a smart move.

The only reason I was/am even considering getting that game is because of the co-op. Other than that, they're burning me out on the series releasing games so often.
Aslanna
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Aslanna »

MS is partnering with Ubisoft, at least from a marketing standpoint, for AC:Unity so it makes sense. They can't have their competition have the superior version! Ubi gave a lame PR response to the kerfuffle but it's obvious that's all it is.

Honestly I'm more interested in AC:Rogue but will wait for it to come to PS4. Or get it next year for PC when it's $10. I can't go back to PS3 gaming!

--
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Winnow »

If Sony wasn't a Japanese company, Microsoft would have bought them a long time ago and kicked them to the curb.

On the bright side, since Sony's desperate for money, it looks like they are negotiating to allow Marvel to use Spider-Man in other Marvel movies. FOX are still being dicks about the Fantastic Four and X-Men rights.
Aslanna
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Aslanna »

Welcome to Xbox center,
please choose your excuse.

A-) Cloud will make it better.
B-) New patch will make it better.
C-) New SDK will make it easier to develop games running at 1080p.
D-) ESRAM will be utilized soon.
E-) I don't care about graphics, gameplay is more important.
F-) Who cares, we have Timed Exclusives.
G-) I don't see any difference.
H-) Xbox One controller is better. (AA batteries 4 LIFE)
I-) Xbox Live is better
J-) All of my friends are on Xbox Live.
K-) Dat "Secret sauce".
L-) DX12 is a game changer.
M-) PS4 has "No games".
N-) "Best" players are on Xbox.
O-) We get more firmware updates.
P-) Sony has financial issues.
Q-) PS4 is full of indies.
R-) Framerate is more important.
S-) PS4 makes loud noises.
T-) PS4 looks like an eraser.
U-) PSN Online is terrible.
V-) Xbox has Halo.
W-) Xbox has Gears.
X-) We get the Call of Duty DLC first
Y-) I love Phil Spencer.
Z-) Sony fans are the worst.
You've used at least half of those!

--
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Winnow »

Tyek
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Tyek »

Winnow wrote:PS4 doesn't have this!

http://www.cnn.com/2014/10/07/tech/gami ... ?hpt=hp_c3
From what I read the PS4 and XBox have had equally horrific results.
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Winnow »

http://www.joystiq.com/2014/10/08/drive ... _truncated
Driveclub PS Plus temporarily held back to ease server load
Delays. Business as usual!
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Winnow »

Driveclub features disabled as devs seek to fix online woes

Driveclub hasn't reached new, silky-smooth pavement just yet, and it appears server issues will keep racers on rougher roads for a while longer. A post to the game's official Facebook page explains that while a recent update has increased the number of drivers on Driveclub's tracks, updates over "the coming days" will "affect availability of some of the online game features."

The post specifically notes the unavailability of challenges and social updates, but reminds players that leaderboards, clubs and online multiplayer races are good to go, should you be able to connect in the first place.

These server problems follow the delayed launch (and continued unavailability) of Driveclub's PlayStation Plus version, a content-lite counterpart to the full racer that hit the pavement this week. Our review describes Driveclub as a "well-made, sometimes irritating juxtaposition of the old and new," noting the presence of exceptionally-robotic AI and a dated progression system in its career mode.
Sony exclusive, delays delays delays..."it's good they're holding it back until it's ready" issues issue issue after launch. Maybe Sony should stick to third party multi platform games. Seems like the PS4 is like placing a baby in a Porsche. They have nice power but don't know how to use it.
Aslanna
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Aslanna »

I don't even know what you're trying to say!

It's one game having issues. Not sure how that reflects on the PlayStation brand as a whole.

--
Fairweather Pure
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digit ... n-face-off
Creative Assembly wanted parity between PS4 and Xbox One and on the basis of image quality, detail and effects work it has managed it, but while native 1080p sharpness may please Xbox One owners, it has come at a cost, because while the Xbox One version delivers the core Alien experience mostly intact, overall immersion is compromised by frequent drops in fluidity. Performance is obviously the deciding factor here and it's clear PS4 has a distinct advantage. As such the PS4 game gets our recommendation for console owners, even though we're left with the nagging feeling that 60fps should have been possible on Sony's hardware based on the game's PC showing.
Add another one to the list!

I'll grab this one on sale, but I will own it. I dig everything about this game.
Aslanna
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Aslanna »

Has there even been a single game that has performed better on XBO than on PS4? It's obvious the console the serious game player should be purchasing. Or if you have both which console you should be purchasing the multiplatform games for.

--
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Winnow »

Exclusives perform better on Xbox One. They are much less delayed, less prone to being completely cancelled, and less issues after release. With PS4 exclusives it's a big mystery as to when or if they will be released and then you can expect problems after release.

Compare:

Drive Club: delayed, delayed again, multiple issues and options frozen after release and "free" PN+ release is yet to arrive, with less than stellar reviews for even when it is at 100%. (mind you, this was supposed toe be a DAY ONE release...can you say scam to sell consoles?)

Forza Horizons: released on time with glowing reviews. (Forza 5 was also release DAY ONE as promised)

Take the 900P and the better experience.
Aslanna
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Aslanna »

--
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Winnow »

If it works as advertised, that will be a very cool feature. The monster wait and see part is how well it will work. Sony network stuff like their "exclusive" Drive game which still doesn't work after a year of delays and month of patches doesn't inspire confidence.

Forza Horizons 2 is working great and another Xbox One exclusive Sunset Overdrive is out next week. Xbox One seems to be the better choice as you get solid exclusive games as well as all the other games PS4 has with a non noticeable slight max resolution. 900p , exclusives and working > 1080p and crap exclusive performance and delays

If PS4 is as easy to work with as Xbox One, why do their exclusives have so many problems? Maybe Xbox One's SDK is better.
Aslanna
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Aslanna »

PS4 Dominates Xbox One in Ubisoft Platform Sales Charts

As part of Ubisoft's latest earnings report today, the French Assassin's Creed publisher released a chart that shows a breakdown of sales for Ubisoft games by platform. You might have guessed it, but this chart proves it: the PlayStation 4 is the king of current-generation consoles, for Ubisoft at least.

The chart speaks for itself. One of the most standout statistics is that PS4 rival Xbox One actually ranked fourth for the quarter ended September 30. With 9 percent of sales, the Xbox One was outsold by PlayStation 3 (19 percent), PC (17 percent), and Xbox 360 (16 percent) during that three-month period.

PS4 share for Ubisoft games widened when looking at sales for the six-month period ended September 30. 32 percent of all Ubisoft games sold during that term were PS4 titles, compared to 15 percent for Xbox One.

Playstation domination!

--
Aslanna
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Aslanna »

For those who find button pushing hard and actually like talking to their inanimate objects:
The PS4 2.0 firmware update “Masamune” brought a massive improvement to a previously scarcely used feature of the console: voice controls. Not only new commands have been added, but the voice recognition codec seems to have been made considerably more efficient, reducing the need for repetition by quite a lot.

Here’s the full list of available controls, including the new ones:

PlayStation – Prompts your PS4 to listen to voice controls.
All Commands – Display commands list. It’s contextual, so it will display only those available at every given time.
Fewer Commands – Hides commands list.
Title of Game/app – Selects a game or app tile. Works only for games or app that the name of which shines in blue when you say “PlayStation.” There are a couple that aren’t immediately visible unless you’re in the TV & Video sub-menu like “Youtube” and “Netflix,” but those too can be accessed directly. Most games and app have a working command, but not all do. This is especially useful if you have a very long line of tiles on your dashboard.
Start - Launch selected tile.
Home Screen – Goes back to the dashboard.
Back to game – Goes back to the game when one is active.
Back – Go back to previous screen.
Start PlayStation Store – Launches PlayStation Store.
Start Notifications – Launches Notifications.
Start Friends – Launches Friends menu.
Start Messages – Launches Messages menu.
Start Party – Launches a Party.
Start Profile – Opens your profile.
Start Trophies – Launches Trophies app.
Start Settings – Launches Settings.
Start Power – Opens Power menu.
Take Screenshot – Take a Screenshot.
Start Video Clip – Starts recording a video clip (works only during gameplay, and it’s very useful since the double click of the Share button doesn’t always register).
Save Video Clip – Saves the video clip (works only during gameplay).
Start Broadcast – Starts a broadcast (works only during gameplay).
Stop Broadcast - Stops the current broadcast (works only during gameplay).
Ok – Confirm when prompted.
Cancel – Cancel an action when prompted.

--
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Winnow »

Nice update, as for the exclusives that you actually play on the hardware:
Driveclub PS Plus version delayed 'until further notice

Shuhei Yoshida, Sony's president of worldwide studios, would like to an offer an apology to fans burned by the problematic launch of socially-connected PlayStation 4 racer Driveclub, but his mea culpa comes with more bad news.

"[T]he road to launch has been a little rocky, and we are truly sorry that so many of you have not been able to enjoy everything that we had hoped Driveclub would deliver," Yoshida writes in a Facebook status update. He then claims that Sony has dedicated additional resources to fixing Driveclub's connectivity issues, but warns fans that there is currently no estimate for when the game will work properly.

From there things only get worse. "With the high volume of new players and additional server load the PS Plus Edition is anticipated to bring, we are currently not confident that we can guarantee the best online experience," Yoshida adds. "Until we can ensure that everyone can enjoy the full social connected online experience, we will be postponing the release of the PS Plus Edition until further notice."
Looking like maybe this will be a launch release for the PS5 PN+.
Drive Club: A Road Reborn
Funkmasterr
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Funkmasterr »

No one fucking cares, enough about drive club already.