Assassin's Creed 2

Get off the damn computer, and play with your TV, it misses you!

Moderators: Funkmasterr, noel

Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Re: Assassin's Creed 2

Post by Winnow »

For 2010 it was a good game. I tend not to buy old games. UI's and controls keep improving making older games more frustrating.
Aslanna
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Re: Assassin's Creed 2

Post by Aslanna »

Winnow wrote:For 2010 it was a good game. I tend not to buy old games. UI's and controls keep improving making older games more frustrating.
It's still a good game I just don't like, and have never liked, how the earlier AC games controlled for some things. And it was only $10 for all three games so I mean.. Come on! However since I have bought AC Odyssey I did want to play the older games first instead of going the opposite way because I figured it would probably be even harder to get back into them.

I'll probably platinum AC2 but just do the story missions for Brotherhood and Revelations. By then (end of March) the AC3 and Liberation remasters will be out so I can roll right into those. I might even give Unity and Syndicate a shot since I bought the games but never even installed them... omg going to be AC'd out!

Playing through the Assassin Tombs in AC2 again though I can definitely see the Prince of Persia DNA. I never played AC1 for some reason. It did come to PS3 but maybe it didn't have trophies or something so I said why bother.
Have You Hugged An Iksar Today?

--