Halo 3

Get off the damn computer, and play with your TV, it misses you!

Moderators: Funkmasterr, noel

Mr Bacon
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Re: Halo 3

Post by Mr Bacon »

rellix2 on xbl
miir and I are best friends. <3
Tyek
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
XBL Gamertag: Tyekk
PSN ID: Tyek

Post by Tyek »

Tyekk

Finished the single player, have not tried multiplayer yet
When I was younger, I used to think that the world was doing it to me and that the world owes me some thing…When you're a teeny bopper, that's what you think. I'm 40 now, I don't think that anymore, because I found out it doesn't f--king work. One has to go through that. For the people who even bother to go through that, most assholes just accept what it is anyway and get on with it." - John Lennon
Truant
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Truant »

I haven't played yet, but I'm trying to keep a positive opinion for when I do...which is hard, because I was real disappointed in Halo2 compared to Halo(1).

I should also state that I only ever play the campaign.
Funkmasterr
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: Dandelo19
PSN ID: ToPsHoTTa471

Post by Funkmasterr »

I don't think you will be disappointed.. I detested the first two games and I love this one. I just finished the campaign finally last night and my only complaint was the entire second to last mission (the whole gravemind thing), it was hard, tedious, and extremely obnoxious and I did not enjoy the mission one bit. Other than that I loved the campaign!
Animalor
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: Anirask
PSN ID: Anirask

Post by Animalor »

I have to agree with Funk. The Cortana level was probably the low point of the whole game.

Crow's Next and the Highway one were probably my favorites, although the one where you start fighting with the Hornet plane thing was fantastic as well.

Looking forward to getting my new HDD from Microsoft so I can play this co-op online with people.

My first playthrough solo was done in Heroic mode. When I wrapped thing up I got 300 points on 3 achievements and that kicked me up into 10k+ territory =)
Funkmasterr
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Funkmasterr »

Animalor wrote:I have to agree with Funk. The Cortana level was probably the low point of the whole game.

Crow's Next and the Highway one were probably my favorites, although the one where you start fighting with the Hornet plane thing was fantastic as well.

Looking forward to getting my new HDD from Microsoft so I can play this co-op online with people.

My first playthrough solo was done in Heroic mode. When I wrapped thing up I got 300 points on 3 achievements and that kicked me up into 10k+ territory =)

I finished up last night, I got to captain, and I have all 1000 achievement points for Halo now, and am taking a break for a day or two.

If you thought the Cortana was bad, try it on heroic with 6 skulls on, I did it last night to get the points achievement for the level and it was miserable.
Funkmasterr
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Funkmasterr »

I am taking a little bit of a break from Halo because it pissed me off so bad last weekend (well really the losers that have been playing halo like a part time job for the last 5 years are my problem.) This game has brought about a few complaints that I would love to see addressed, but never will be.

The main one: I don't think people under the age of 18 should be able to use xbox live (you should have to use a valid credit card and that's it.. all prepaid does is help young kids, and people that get their accounts banned), and further, I don't think that anyone under the age suggested for a rating (17 for mature, for example) should be able to play said games, parents consent/opinion should not matter. I realize this would be impossible to enforce, but in that case, I want a fail safe way to never play with anyone under the age of 21 on xbox live again.. I should not have to be subject to loud obnoxious fucking kids to play the game I enjoy, I'm seriously getting sick of it.
Lynks
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
XBL Gamertag: launchpad1979

Post by Lynks »

I've muted close to 50 people so far!

They range from the 13 year olds that say they had sex with my mom, to the wiggas that keeps repeating the same phrases over and over again "Yeah, yeah, yeah, wassup, yeah, yeah, thats what im talking about, yeah, thats what im talking about"
Funkmasterr
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Funkmasterr »

Oh I've muted so many people it's not even funny... If I had to estimate I would say I have muted somewhere in the neighborhood of 200 people, and anyone that slightly pisses me off gets avoided, and I file a bunk complaint against them for whatever I feel like, plus get about another 10 people on my friends list to do the same if they really piss me off... If you are willing to take the fun out of a game for me, I'm going to do everything in my power to not only play with you again, but to do something to fuck your gaming experience up as well (doesn't take too many complaints filed before they get suspended/banned.)
Animalor
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: Anirask
PSN ID: Anirask

Post by Animalor »

I hang around and play with some folks at 2old2play.com.
I've been playing with some of these folks since Chromehounds and every online game has been nothing but quality.

And the best part, no one under 25!
Waran
Almost 1337
Almost 1337
XBL Gamertag: Waran

Post by Waran »