Hmmmm, epics....

Canelek
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: Canelek

Re: Hmmmm, epics....

Post by Canelek »

Thanks man! :D

Yeah, that was a good haul for me. Would have been a triple play had the CoA group not needed the carotidcutter that dropped for them! :D

Net gain of 10 melee crit and 10 +slashing. ;)

How was the exp for you in Vaults?

Let's get you in CoA soon (maybe after raid?)...first though, we can get you situated in KJ--lots of fun there, IMO. Damn nice rewards/faction buys as well.
en kærlighed småkager
Ashur
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Ashur »

Exp was pretty good. I was worried less about experience and loot than I was learning the zone and getting back in the group-groove (in a zone that was slightly out of my depth at 74). I forgot how much I love groups because at the lower levels PUGs suck so much ass that I avoid them.

What I miss about MMOs was guild/friend groups where I was assured of good peeps. I look forward to more dungeon crawls, it's why I signed up after all.
- Ash
Canelek
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: Canelek

Post by Canelek »

Yup. It is great to group with people that know what they are doing!

the other HS instance around corner there is Maiden's Chamber, which is the home of Drusella Sathir. It is a bit harder, so you may want a few more levels for that. As far as Vaults and CoA, there is no reason to wait--you will end up holding onto more gear you can't wear yet though! ;)
en kærlighed småkager