My absence

Midnyte_Ragebringer
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: Daellyn

My absence

Post by Midnyte_Ragebringer »

I've got a little LOST problem. Started watching it from the beginning on Sunday. Once I'm all caught up. I'll see everyone online again. Damn good show.
Leonaerd
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Re: My absence

Post by Leonaerd »

Is EQII more fun than EQ? Does it demand any amount of time? I've been debating for a long time on whether or not I should play.
Midnyte_Ragebringer
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: Daellyn

Post by Midnyte_Ragebringer »

It's awesome, man. It is not like EQ that much. You do not have to be grouped to have fun and play. You can solo all the way to 80 if you wish. The available quests is fucking ridiculous.
miir
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: miir1

Post by miir »

Fun is subjective.

Unless you want to get into raiding, EQ2 doesn't require or demand any large amount of time or commitment.
It's actually a very solo/casual friendly game.
I've got 99 problems and I'm not dealing with any of them - Lay-Z
nneenaK
Gets Around
Gets Around

Post by nneenaK »

miir wrote:Fun is subjective.

Unless you want to get into raiding, EQ2 doesn't require or demand any large amount of time or commitment.
It's actually a very solo/casual friendly game.

I have to agree with Miir on this one. As I have gotten older and my responsibilities have changed, I can no longer devote a great deal of my nights to raiding. I can log on eq2 from time to time during the week and knock out a few quests, and I have a great time doing that. If I have time on the weekends, I can go do an instance run for a couple of hours too. Either way, there is always something for me to do.

It really is just finding out what you are looking for, not what everyone else is looking for in a game.
Boogahz
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: corin12
PSN ID: boog144

Post by Boogahz »

I had fun with EQ, and I have fun with EQ2. I think EQ2 is a lot more casual for me, but that is mainly because I am not raiding daily like I was in EQ. I have no problem jumping from alt to alt, and I play as long as I am able. I am in a guild that fits that playstyle, just like I was in one that supported a more raid oriented playstyle before. It seems to be very easy to just jump on, do a couple quests or some tradeskill writs (basically a tradeskill quest), and log off when I need to do something else. While I can solo all of the time, I prefer having someone else to group with, and I force Branndine to bring her Wizard along to blast the crap out of stuff :)
Sabek
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
XBL Gamertag: sabek

Post by Sabek »

nneenaK wrote: I have to agree with Miir on this one. As I have gotten older and my responsibilities have changed, I can no longer devote a great deal of my nights to raiding.
Nneena preggers? :)
Sabek
Just Sabek
Funkmasterr
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: Dandelo19
PSN ID: ToPsHoTTa471

Post by Funkmasterr »

Cool Mid, have fun with lost. However, my question is: Where in the hell is the kwon?
Fash
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
XBL Gamertag: sylblaydis

Post by Fash »

I haven't been watching Lost, but I'm still absent from EQ2. I've been pretty busy lately, and I also bought a new guitar (acoustic-electric) which I've been playing with every day...
Fash

--
Naivety is dangerous.