Progression guild starting on Splitpaw (EU)

Al
Star Farmer
Star Farmer

Progression guild starting on Splitpaw (EU)

Post by Al »

I don't know how many of you guys still play, or even still visit this site *edit: I see there are a lot of you still!* (Lord knows it's been a while for me; I'm surprised I could remember my login,) but a couple friends and I have started a raid progression guild on the European timezone server. We have a single group and are looking to expand, though our group can do all of the level 50 content right now if we include mercs, something I and the other leadership would like to avoid. If you want to check it out, you'll have to set your login to the EU English version. We're The Omniscient. Right now our raid times are 3-5(7?)pm Eastern US time, Tuesday and Wednesday. It's a whole new character list on this server, so you don't have to transfer or delete anyone, and it's fairly sparsely populated, so make whatever you want to have fun with. We're pretty laid back about classes, the idea being to have fun.
Leonaerd
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Re: Progression guild starting on Splitpaw (EU)

Post by Leonaerd »

classic Al
Al
Star Farmer
Star Farmer

Post by Al »

Some things never change, I guess. Does this mean I'm worth more to collectors? Edit: I will also add that any are welcome to join us, even if you're not going to raid or follow progression. The more the merrier.
Aslanna
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Aslanna »

Damn Euros.. Stop stealing my spawns!
Have You Hugged An Iksar Today?

--
Leonaerd
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Leonaerd »

How's Bolivar this time of year?
Al
Star Farmer
Star Farmer

Post by Al »

Warmer than a few days ago, and warmer than it'll be tomorrow, but still colder than any place inhabited by humans should be.

And Aslanna, you're welcome to join us, then we will be stealing others' spawns together!