Funkmasterr
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: Dandelo19
PSN ID: ToPsHoTTa471

Hee-larious

Post by Funkmasterr »

http://www.cad-comic.com/comics/sillies/20100203.gif

I've probably laughed at the third frame of this comic for a total of 2 hours today. I finally calm down, then I look at it again and start cracking up.
Leonaerd
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Re: Hee-larious

Post by Leonaerd »

Between the punchline's dubious grammar (delivery) and the likelihood that no druid would actually think that, I was left unhumored. Penny Arcade would have done better.
Boogahz
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: corin12
PSN ID: boog144

Post by Boogahz »

pretty fucking dumb
miir
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: miir1

Post by miir »

I just don't find PA funny at all.
I've got 99 problems and I'm not dealing with any of them - Lay-Z
Dregor Thule
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: Xathlak
PSN ID: dregor77

Post by Dregor Thule »

I refuse to click on any CAD links. Buckley is a fucking self-absorbed hack.
Funkmasterr
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: Dandelo19
PSN ID: ToPsHoTTa471

Post by Funkmasterr »

Leonaerd wrote:Between the punchline's dubious grammar (delivery) and the likelihood that no druid would actually think that, I was left unhumored. Penny Arcade would have done better.
Have we been playing the same game? I actually found this comic in a thread on the official forums where a druid tank was sending a "fuck you" out to everyone because he was sick of people calling him a moron for gemming almost exclusively defense.

IMO, feral is the most complex spec in the game to play, and there are a shit ton of people playing it that should really just give up and play a rogue.

Edit: I didn't think either of the penny arcade ones your linked were even remotely funny. Then again I don't ever recall thinking any of their stuff I've read is.
Aabidano
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Aabidano »

Funkmasterr wrote:IMO, feral is the most complex spec in the game to play, and there are a shit ton of people playing it that should really just give up and play a rogue.
Did they un-nerf ferals? I pretty much quit playing my druid after they nuked his tanking ability and damage.

He was a decent tank in most situations and a great main tank in some specific ones, and acceptable mele DPS. Then got the crap nerfed out of him not long before WotLK came out.

Was thinking about re-subing, but not sure if I want to gear up again at this point. Most of my guild is 9 months past where I stopped with my 'lock.
"Life is what happens while you're making plans for later."
Leonaerd
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Leonaerd »

Funkmasterr wrote:
Leonaerd wrote:Between the punchline's dubious grammar (delivery) and the likelihood that no druid would actually think that, I was left unhumored. Penny Arcade would have done better.
Have we been playing the same game? I actually found this comic in a thread on the official forums where a druid tank was sending a "fuck you" out to everyone because he was sick of people calling him a moron for gemming almost exclusively defense.

IMO, feral is the most complex spec in the game to play, and there are a shit ton of people playing it that should really just give up and play a rogue.

Edit: I didn't think either of the penny arcade ones your linked were even remotely funny. Then again I don't ever recall thinking any of their stuff I've read is.
I suppose most online comics (and humor in general) is an acquired taste.

Playing pvp as a warrior is more demanding and difficult than anything a druid has to do.
Zaelath
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Zaelath »

Leonaerd wrote:
Playing pvp as a warrior is more demanding and difficult than anything a druid has to do.
LOL, QQ moar nub.
May 2003 - "Mission Accomplished"
June 2005 - "The mission isn't easy, and it will not be accomplished overnight"
-- G W Bush, freelance writer for The Daily Show.
Leonaerd
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Leonaerd »

Zaelath wrote:
Leonaerd wrote:
LOL, QQ moar nub.
You misinterpret, unsurprisingly. I wasn't complaining, and enjoyed the challenge immensely. Also, I don't play WoW and haven't for months.
Zaelath
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Zaelath »

Nah, just sarcasm. PvP warriors are pretty unstoppable at the moment from the complaints I hear though.
May 2003 - "Mission Accomplished"
June 2005 - "The mission isn't easy, and it will not be accomplished overnight"
-- G W Bush, freelance writer for The Daily Show.
Bubba Grizz
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Bubba Grizz »

"Those damn sit and spin warriors"! A quote from one of my guildmates. He is constantly dying to those guys.

Druid tanking is back in fashion. They seem to wanted in a lot of raids now.
Aabidano - you can get back up to par with gear in a single weekend just running Randoms. You'll get enough badges to get the 4 piece set of 232 gear and a pair of 245 rings and a trinket as well. Very quick to get caught up if you really want to.