Demiane ( or something like that)

Lineage 2 Discussion
Kylere
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Demiane ( or something like that)

Post by Kylere »

I am playing on Demi more than anywhere and currently am a level 12 Human fighter type, I have a level 9 Elven Caster type on Sieg, but there is a 24/7 group of level 30plus people playing the PVP newbies thing in the elven lands there so it lacks fun. ( Those 200point shots to the back ruin a casters day).

I will be picking up the live game on Friday of next week and continuing forward if anyone wants to play. I will not be playing EQera amounts of time because to be honest, I have a life now, but if you are interested in doing so combined hunting I am down with the plan.

Just look up Kylere :-0
She Dreams in Digital
\"Led Zeppelin taught an entire generation of young men how to make love, if they just listen\"- Michael Reed(2005)
Gemily
Star Farmer
Star Farmer

Post by Gemily »

Awww Kylere. Too bad youre being picked on in Sieg. That's where Nihn has our Clan. The other day our group raped a couple of higher level PK'rs
(they hit Nihn [-X ) And raped them again when they came back for more. They logged out after the second time. :vv_spank: Mwahahaha. Was awsome.
I think most of those stupid people are gone now that you have to pay to play.
If you still want to play on Sieghart look up Nihn, Zym or Gemily. I play before and after CD raids most nights.
Rave
No Stars!

Post by Rave »

You should have heard Gem talking trash to them after we killed them. :)
Gemily
Star Farmer
Star Farmer

Post by Gemily »

I'm innocent :vv_haloslip:
Kylere
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Kylere »

Yeah it was brutal enough that after deleveling from 10 to 8 I went back to being a tank on Devi. Group of 6-9 were on all the time. I am pro PVP, and that situation will not be normal in release because people paying for the accounts tend to not want to earn that kind of neg karma.

I am growing to like being a tank type though, I was initially a Enchanter in EQ, swapped to Pally since casting between hits on my old system was a nightmare. and then ended up being a mage because let's face reality, Paladins contributed nothing to a guild overall from the release of Kunark to after PoP.

But I really prefer the Pally type, and based on what I have been reading, either the Pal, or anti Pal seem to be decent classes, not to mention I do not see a big joy in any casting class really.
She Dreams in Digital
\"Led Zeppelin taught an entire generation of young men how to make love, if they just listen\"- Michael Reed(2005)
Gemily
Star Farmer
Star Farmer

Post by Gemily »

A pally eh? Sounds like youre one of the pink ones. Tee hee :lol:
Glad youre having fun then.
Ceken D`Stroi
No Stars!

Post by Ceken D`Stroi »

my clan spanks PKs on lionna

http://www.shilen-darkfall.com