Customer Support... wow...

CoH Discussion
Ransure
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Customer Support... wow...

Post by Ransure »

Had a broken mission last night... took about an hour for a GM to contact me and resolve the issue... but then I get this email... this is what all MMORPG's should do for petitions.
Recently you requested personal assistance from our on-line support center. Below is a summary of your request and our response.

If this issue is not resolved to your satisfaction, you may reopen it within the next 7 days.

Thank you for allowing us to be of service to you.

To update this question by email, please reply to this message in the designated space below. Text entered into any other part of this message will be discarded.

[===> Please enter your reply below this line <===]

[===> Please enter your reply above this line <===]

If your issue remains unresolved, please update this question here.

Subject
Petition: MIssion Broken

Discussion Thread
Response (GM Hraldrin) 06/02/2004 11:47 PM
Hello,

Thank you for contacting the support team. Your issue has been corrected now by an in-game support team member. If you need assistance again, please submit a new petition and we will gladly help you.

Take care,
GM Hraldrin

Customer (Ransure) 06/02/2004 10:07 PM
Petition: XML Submission
Server: Victory

I have cleared this mission map 3 times now, and have run through every corner of the mission and completed all objectives.. however the mission wont complete.
This 2cp has been brought to you by DOKURANGER!
masteen
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by masteen »

It's sad that EQ has us so used to receiving shoddy service that this is such a revelation.
"There is at least as much need to curb the cruel greed and arrogance of part of the world of capital, to curb the cruel greed and violence of part of the world of labor, as to check a cruel and unhealthy militarism in international relationships." -Theodore Roosevelt
Hesten
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Hesten »

Hehe, i can even beat that one.
I had same problem, was on a mission in beta where i had to kill some 5th Column members, and the mission info said kill the 5th Column members.
So i beat up everyone, and mission didnt end, 4 story building, checked it all 2 times, no more nazis.
Then i petitioned, checked building 2 times more, then found a faily well hidden painting i had to look at, that wasnt mentioned in the mission listing.
Started writing a bug report about this particular mission not having the 2nd objective listed, didnt even get to finish the bug report before a GM contacted me ingame to see if i still had problems. And this was on euro time, not US prime time.
"Terrorism is the war of the poor, and war is the terrorism of the rich"
Lisandre
Gets Around
Gets Around

Post by Lisandre »

Yeah. I was pretty impressed with their response to my petitions. A couple of times I had to petition cause an NPC (Dr. Cheng in a CoT story arc) didn't exist. I was contacted and the issues were resolved within an hour or two.