Lost interest?

CoH Discussion
Drem
Gets Around
Gets Around

Lost interest?

Post by Drem »

Maybe having no unique loots really does kill the game...
noel
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by noel »

I still play literally whenever I get a chance... but I spend a lot of nights with my girlfriend, and my cycling schedule has me up early a lot of mornings.
Oh, my God; I care so little, I almost passed out.
Keverian FireCry
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Keverian FireCry »

Im getting bored of it. Havent been playing much lately.
Letania
Gets Around
Gets Around

Post by Letania »

Maybe having no unique loots really does kill the game...
It will... I still enjoy it though
Kwonryu DragonFist
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Kwonryu DragonFist »

Looking forward to all the TaskForce Missions and all the ArchVillains you encounter.

Would also like that more Trials would be complete, not just the Hamidon, but the Faultline Save the Dam one, Terra Volta one etc etc

More Trials for the 20-35 crowd is needed!

Right now we have Hamidon and Sewer Trial in the works but those are just for the highlvls.

Right now, im waiting for more peeps to get 25 so they can help me with the 5th Column ArchVillain Vandal!

This Taskforce can take from 3 hours up to 5 tho!
Drustwyn
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by Drustwyn »

Aranuil wrote:but I spend a lot of nights with my girlfriend
You don't have to lie to us to be our friend :).
noel
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by noel »

Hehe, no I'm serious. :P I've mostly had time to play early in the morning, or late at night a few nights a week. Haven't seen a lot of you on though, which makes me sad. :(
Xouqoa
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
XBL Gamertag: Xouqoa

Post by Xouqoa »

I just haven't had time to play in the last few weeks, hopefully next week I'll be able to get back into it.
"Our problems are man-made, therefore they may be solved by man. No problem of human destiny is beyond human beings." - John F Kennedy
Fairweather Pure
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: SillyEskimo

Post by Fairweather Pure »

I won't be renewing. It kept my interest for about 2 weeks. There's just not enough diversity IMO.
Janx
Almost 1337
Almost 1337
XBL Gamertag: Janx

Post by Janx »

Subscription just ran out this morning..not gonna resub till they add in some more content/events.

Wtf is godzilla/king kong type events? The Citys are perfect to have some 50' tall asskicker runnin around. (and a hearty "Fuck you" to anyone that complains "what about the n00bs just trying to xp")
Sylvus
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: mp72

Post by Sylvus »

Janx wrote:Wtf is godzilla/king kong type events? The Citys are perfect to have some 50' tall asskicker runnin around. (and a hearty "Fuck you" to anyone that complains "what about the n00bs just trying to xp")
In that case, just have the event in one of the level restricted zones appropriate to the encounter...
"It's like these guys take pride in being ignorant." - Barack Obama

Go Blue!
Adelrune Argenti
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by Adelrune Argenti »

I am still really enjoying this game. Granted, I don't have a lot of time to commit to any game right now and am only almost level 11. However, everytime I get on, I have fun and I find little details in the game that make me smile. They got so much right in this game.
Adelrune Argenti
Avestan
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by Avestan »

I play when I have time, which is never.
noel
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by noel »

I still enjoy playing. Frankly, I like that there isn't a lot to this game. It allows me to just log on, have fun and play the game without having to work. It's an ideal MMOG for me, that allows me to solo, group when people are on, and log off at a moment's notice without having to worry about something silly like being stranded in the bottom of a dungeon with no way out (ala EQ).
Karae
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by Karae »

It's more like redundant gameplay makes it boring. Phat lewtza was just a bandaid placed over the same problem in EQ...
War pickles men in a brine of disgust and dread.
kyoukan
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by kyoukan »

well you're probably going to lose interest in the game no matter what if you spend most of the time power levelling in brickstown.

I'm not bored with the game but I'm pissed off I have 15 contacts that won't fucking talk to me because I'm "too powerful" meanwhile the 3 contacts that will talk to me keep sending me off to fucking terra volta to kill 20 mobs that are purple to me.
Kwonryu DragonFist
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Kwonryu DragonFist »

kyoukan wrote:well you're probably going to lose interest in the game no matter what if you spend most of the time power levelling in brickstown.

I'm not bored with the game but I'm pissed off I have 15 contacts that won't fucking talk to me because I'm "too powerful" meanwhile the 3 contacts that will talk to me keep sending me off to fucking terra volta to kill 20 mobs that are purple to me.
Tried to talk to them after patch? OMGIAMRETARDEDCAUSEALOTISTWOWORDS of people said they were somewhat fixed! XD

And that they could continue on lost storylines etc