Souvenirs (How many ya got?)

CoH Discussion
Kwonryu DragonFist
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Souvenirs (How many ya got?)

Post by Kwonryu DragonFist »

How many of these ya got? :)

Have you followed the storylines or have you outlevelled all your contacts before finishing them?

These Souvenirs are from a lvl 26 Hero!

Impressive i'd say! :)

---

Water department ID badge - Vahzilok
Skulls bandana - Skulls, Hellions
An etched Clockwork piece - Clockwork
Hypodermic needle - Vahzilok
Damaged power source -Clockwork, Vahzilok
Rage ampoule -Tsoo, Trolls, Outcasts
Hub of the Wheel of Destruction -Tsoo, Banished Patheon
Tsoo dagger -Tsoo, Warriors, Family
Iron Hand's badge -Freakshow, 5th Column
Captain Indomitable's Uni-Bands -Sky Raiders
Freaklympics gold medal -Freakshow, 5th Column
The Mysterious General Z -Sky Raiders
Translation of the Scroll of Tielekku -Dark Pantheon, Warriors, Circle of Thorns
Keverian FireCry
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Keverian FireCry »

Ive got 9. The story arcs for a lot of the souvenirs involve more than one villain type.

Heres mine, with some little info:

An etched Clockwork piece - Clockwork

Skulls Bandana - Skulls/Hellions(Family part of story, but dont fight em)

Water Department ID badge - Vahzilok(poisoning city water)

Rage ampoule - Tsoo/Trolls(superadine drugs)

Damaged power source - Vahzilok/Clocks(Vahz stole some clockwork device)

Hypodermic Needle - Vahzilok(ends with Dr. Vahzilok)

Tsoo Dagger - Tsoo/Warriors(feud/drug war thing)

Hub of Wheel of Destruction - Pantheon/Tsoo(magic villains want this artifact. On last mission you get 5 temporary fire powers which are sweet))

Iron Hand's Badge - Freakshow(a Hero named Iron Hand is deep undercover, but ends up becoming a Freakshow himself)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A lot of people don't have many souvenirs. It is simply because of people getting exp and not doing missions. You will outlevel your missions and not be able to do them, so you miss out on Souvenirs. So far the only benefit of Souvenirs is that you partake in some interesting stories.
kyoukan
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by kyoukan »

what the hell? I have like 3 souveneirs and 2 pages worth of contacts who won't talk to me anymore and just take up space. how they hell do you outlevel a contact? missions are generated based on your level.
Keverian FireCry
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

There must be a lvl cap for certain contacts whom focus on villain groups which only appear in lower level areas. Not all missions are based on levels, only door ones. Think if you were 25 and went back to a mission arc that kept telling you to kill 20 Hellions/Skulls, etc. Cant find Hellions in any areas for your level, so youd be going back to Perez and killing crap that gives no exp.
Letania
Gets Around
Gets Around

Post by Letania »

what the hell? I have like 3 souveneirs and 2 pages worth of contacts who won't talk to me anymore and just take up space. how they hell do you outlevel a contact? missions are generated based on your level.
Story arcs, of which the Souvenir's are rewards, are keyed to certain level ranges. Like you can't start the Dr. Vahz story arc unless you're 14-20? I think it is. Once the story arc is started, I don't think you can out level it though... You get a good bit of exp for completing each arc too.
Kwonryu DragonFist
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Kwonryu DragonFist »

For the Rage Ampoule you get in the end like 1000xp, 1000 inf and a Do + the Souvenir! :)
Keverian FireCry
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

I think its 2kexp/2k insp even. Atleast I remember one of those giving that much. Was quite nice.
Homercles
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by Homercles »

Lvl 20

Ive got 4 souvenirs so far.

Bandana
ID Badge
Clockwork Piece
Damaged Power Source

Ive outleveld 3 contacts. I think I missed out on the Hypo Needle. What contact gives that Souvenir?

I still have a couple clues. Statue of a Falcon, and Juliana's Story. Theyre part of a Tsoo storyline, but not sure where its leading
SAGA
No Stars!

Post by SAGA »

I got 2 souvenirs (lvl 20) 1 clock and 1 Vash will prolly delete the vahz one it smells so bad :wink:

Have only out leveld on contact he started to give me fake phone numbers :shock: so I never try to call him again :wink:
SAGA
No Stars!

Post by SAGA »

Sigh...Think that contact :evil: that gives me fake phone numbers have ganged up on me with two more contacts :shock:
When I call one of them I can hear in da background how they are laughing and probably spreading evil rumours about me :(

I think that they should do something about this out level contacts thingy. My phone bill is not getting smaller when I call an evil contact,they just put the phone in thier pockets and wont hang up.(and yes me don’t have a cell phone yet I use the one in my secret lair.) So I have to wait for them to turn thier phones off again, until I can use mine again.

Last night I missed a phone call from my archenemies the egg clocks, just because of one of those evil contacts.
The world must have gone mad when ya can't set up a showdown with your archenemies because your contact is harassing you.

At the moment I am a lvl21 I hope :D I can get a licence to hunt those contacts down and snatch a souvernir from them :D when I have reach level 40+. (then I am gonna buy a cell phone too me thinks :wink: )