Quitting to character select

CoH Discussion
Dexail
Star Farmer
Star Farmer

Quitting to character select

Post by Dexail »

When you /quit out, is there any way to get back to the character select screen, or does it automatically kick you all the way out of the game?
Dex
Neost
Almost 1337
Almost 1337
XBL Gamertag: neost
Wii Friend Code: neost

Post by Neost »

/quit takes you back to desktop. There's a way from the menu to go back to character select however.
noel
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by noel »

Menu will take you to desktop or login.

There is no way I know of to go to character select.
Oh, my God; I care so little, I almost passed out.
Jice Virago
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
PSN ID: quyrean

Screenshots of your characters

Post by Jice Virago »

I'm curious to how the other Cliquers made their costumes so I can actually recognize you when I see you!

Here are mine:

Reefer Madness- Natural Controller, Mind Controller, Kinetics

Balista- Science Tanker, Invulnerability, Super Strength
War is an option whose time has passed. Peace is the only option for the future. At present we occupy a treacherous no-man's-land between peace and war, a time of growing fear that our military might has expanded beyond our capacity to control it and our political differences widened beyond our ability to bridge them. . . .

Short of changing human nature, therefore, the only way to achieve a practical, livable peace in a world of competing nations is to take the profit out of war.
--RICHARD M. NIXON, "REAL PEACE" (1983)

"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired, represents, in the final analysis, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children."

Dwight Eisenhower
Chidoro
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Chidoro »

well, since I have zero aptitude when it comes to internet crap, I can't attach anything w/ pics but I'm usually on as a green baggy suit tanker Schlomo or a Scrapper w/ spines w/ death paint on the face. The former is currently 11 while the latter is 6.
Neost
Almost 1337
Almost 1337
XBL Gamertag: neost
Wii Friend Code: neost

Post by Neost »

Ok, now I'm in game. When I hit menu and chose quit it pops up and asks if i want to go to login screen or desktop...