Next patch is on test!

CoH Discussion
masteen
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Next patch is on test!

Post by masteen »

There are some pretty massive changes in the works, so if you're still playing, fire up your character on test and get testing!
"There is at least as much need to curb the cruel greed and arrogance of part of the world of capital, to curb the cruel greed and violence of part of the world of labor, as to check a cruel and unhealthy militarism in international relationships." -Theodore Roosevelt
Ogbar
Almost 1337
Almost 1337
XBL Gamertag: Greblaja

Post by Ogbar »

The nerfed the crap out of tankers. I sure hope, they scale way the hell back on those nerfs before it goes live (history says they'll scale back some, but will it be enough).

I've been playing since beta, and have enjoyed the game every step of the way, even with the other changes they've done (changes for the better, for the most part), but the I5 changes suck the fun out of the game for my tanker right now, and if these changes go live, I doubt very much I would continue to play.
Ogbar - a member of the Tiger's Roar retirement community
masteen
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by masteen »

I've already cancelled :(
"There is at least as much need to curb the cruel greed and arrogance of part of the world of capital, to curb the cruel greed and violence of part of the world of labor, as to check a cruel and unhealthy militarism in international relationships." -Theodore Roosevelt