Portal Jockey

CoH Discussion
masteen
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Portal Jockey

Post by masteen »

Grats on that, Kwon. What did you have to do to earn that?

Anyone else got any cool badges like this? My best badge so far is Redeemer for the Freakshow/Alexander mission arc.
"There is at least as much need to curb the cruel greed and arrogance of part of the world of capital, to curb the cruel greed and violence of part of the world of labor, as to check a cruel and unhealthy militarism in international relationships." -Theodore Roosevelt
Kwonryu DragonFist
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Kwonryu DragonFist »

Dimensional Warder (12 Praetorian ArchVillains, Infernal, Mother Mayhem, Chimaera etc)

MultiDimensional (By completing the Hydra Dimension Mission)

Shrouded (For defeating NightStar)

History Badge Scholastic

Emancipator (Psychic Clockwork King)

-
Reward +5 % to End and Hp.

I also got Atlas (+5 % end), Freedom(+10% hp) and Portal Jockey stacks perfectly with these! :D

I also use ArchMage accolade(High Def and High Resistance for 1 min) when tanking ArchVillains.
masteen
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by masteen »

Last night, I noticed that some changes were made to the Emp power set. The length of time that Absorb Pain leaves me unable to regain HP seemed a lot shorter, and Adrenaline Boost no longer leaves me stunned after I cast it. VERY big improvements, IMO.
"There is at least as much need to curb the cruel greed and arrogance of part of the world of capital, to curb the cruel greed and violence of part of the world of labor, as to check a cruel and unhealthy militarism in international relationships." -Theodore Roosevelt
Lisandre
Gets Around
Gets Around

Post by Lisandre »

I've only got the Atlas Medallion and Cospiracy Theorist accolades atm. But I'm only 44. There are some others I could get, but I haven't gotten around to working on them yet.

I'm not sure if these have been posted yet, but here are some good links for badges:

http://coh.artphobia.net/funthings/badg ... e_info.htm
http://www.aeyrie.net/coh/badges.php
Kwonryu DragonFist
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Lisandre! Get Freedom Phalanx Accolade, easy at your level! :)

ArchMage is also useful for Tanking ArchVillains!
Lisandre
Gets Around
Gets Around

Post by Lisandre »

I just got the Freedom Phalanx accolade. I would get the Archmage one too, but the illussionist badge is such a big pain in the ass, that I'm not sure it's worth it.
Kwonryu DragonFist
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Just farm a Carnie mission with 6 peeps (to make Master Illusionist spawn).

Bring 1-2 Controllers, some damagedealers, a Tanker with taunt/provoke is good too :)

If group is good, bring 2-3 Master Illusionists close to each other, Tanker keeps aggro on them, controllers keep them rooted.

Make sure you keep the tanker and dmg-dealers with clear mind etc to help them from getting mezzed. A Dark Defender with shadowfall in the team is good to have as well! :)

3 Master Illusionists rooted together make for OMGIAMRETARDEDCAUSEALOTISTWOWORDS of summons! :D

Damagedealers finish the summons quick, Phantasm, Dark Servant and 3 Sisters. Rinse and repeat! :D

ArchMage is worth it, especially if you want to tank ArchVillains!

Even if you're not melee, it's useful to have (when in danger).
Lisandre
Gets Around
Gets Around

Post by Lisandre »

I'm level 45 now, and I got a mission with a level 48 AV (Infernal). I usually try and solo AVs if they are even level, but a +3AV is a bit too difficult for a scrapper. I'm not sure even the Archmage accolade would help. But, it's worth a try. The method you posted would be a good way to get it, but my SG is waaay behind me in levels -- they keep creating new characters. :)
Kwonryu DragonFist
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

For Infernal i'd bring a few friends though! :D

Not only do you have to fight Infernal in his Chamber of blood, but he is also guarding the Summoning Portal which will summon LOADS of demons while you fight him.

Infernal is immune to fire and beside his Axe, he got a few fire attacks as well.

I'd bring a healer and someone to help destroy the portal as well as someone with crowdcontrol! :)

I duo-ed most of the Praetorians to get Portal Jockey though!