Bastion and teh Nazis

CoH Discussion
masteen
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Bastion and teh Nazis

Post by masteen »

Did this task force last night, and it's all nazi robots, all the fucking time. Which for me is good, because I like killing nazi robots. My main bitch is that all the door missions are those damn cave bunkers. Some vareity would have been nice.

Vandal is a little pussy who ruined all my screenies by running away as soon as I got a good angle. I am teh shitty photographer.
"There is at least as much need to curb the cruel greed and arrogance of part of the world of capital, to curb the cruel greed and violence of part of the world of labor, as to check a cruel and unhealthy militarism in international relationships." -Theodore Roosevelt
Kwonryu DragonFist
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Kwonryu DragonFist »

Did you get any good Nazi Ambushes while in the lowlvl zones?
miir
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: miir1

Post by miir »

Bastion TF only has one low level zone misison in Skyway.
The 2 ambushes happen in Talos.

The 'Rogue Robot' story arc is probably what you were thinking about.
That one can sometimes lead to Steel, Perez or Kings.

That one was pretty funny on my regen scrapper.
I would usually be halfway across the zone before I remembered at what point the ambushes occured. I would just stand out in the open and afk for 5-10 minutes waiting for them to catch up to me. I almost felt bad for the newbies standing beside me when the valkyries would fire missles at me.

Malta ambushes in Steel Canyon always draw a crowd. :P
I've got 99 problems and I'm not dealing with any of them - Lay-Z
masteen
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by masteen »

I keep finding leftover Rikti ambushes with my gimps in Steel. Then I visit my friends at the hospital. :evil:
"There is at least as much need to curb the cruel greed and arrogance of part of the world of capital, to curb the cruel greed and violence of part of the world of labor, as to check a cruel and unhealthy militarism in international relationships." -Theodore Roosevelt