Apple - New Phone and Tablet

Support, Discussion, Reviews
Aslanna
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Re: Apple - New Phone and Tablet

Post by Aslanna »

Funny how everyone complains about Vita memory being expensive but from what I can see Apple basically charges $100 for every 16GB on their iPads. Seems pricey to me!
Have You Hugged An Iksar Today?

--
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Winnow »

Aslanna wrote:Funny how everyone complains about Vita memory being expensive but from what I can see Apple basically charges $100 for every 16GB on their iPads. Seems pricey to me!
It is expensive but their product is also fantastic. I'm sure it might drop slightly in price if they could make enough of them to satisfy the incredible demand. Their pricing also allows for super easy customer support and no hassle exchanges.

I read an article the other day about Samsung's sales expected to be horrible for Q4 so it doesn't look like there's a trend away from Apple yet.
Korean Press Shocked at Samsung's Galaxy S4 Sales Disaster

Yesterday we posted a report titled "Apple's iPhone Success Points to a Bad Q4 for Samsung," wherein we stated that Apple's iPhone scored a hat trick of key online retail sales victories in December that likely contributed to the estimates for Samsung Electronics' fourth quarter operating profit being revised downward by more than a billion dollars US. Today we learn that the Samsung's Galaxy S4 is one of the key burdens dragging Samsung's financials down. In fact, the Korean press describes it as shocking at just how bad the numbers are likely to be for Q4. Yet the news shouldn't really surprise anyone.

According to a new report, "Samsung Group's electronics affiliates are engulfed in a shock ignited by the Galaxy S4. Many forecast that Samsung Electro-Mechanics, Samsung Display, and Samsung SDI are expected to report disappointing fourth-quarter performances, which would be even lower than their lower-than-expected third-quarter performances.

The future outlook is uncertain since the demand for premium smartphones will likely to stagnate further next year, states the report.
Samsung spent an insane amount of advertising money on the S3 and S4. Maybe they'll try something different this year than try to bash Apple constantly. Didn't work!
Aslanna
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Aslanna »

Whether the product is good or not doesn't change the fact that they are gouging their customers. But it is Apple so hey.. It's OK!
Have You Hugged An Iksar Today?

--
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Winnow »

Aslanna wrote:Whether the product is good or not doesn't change the fact that they are gouging their customers. But it is Apple so hey.. It's OK!
It really is OK. I'd pay even more! Take my money Apple! They don't have a monopoly. They just happen to have the best product that is worth the extra $$.