College Football 2014

What do you think about the sports world?
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

College Football 2014

Post by Winnow »

1. Mississippi St. 8-0
2. Florida St. 8-0
3. Auburn 7-1
4. Oregon 8-1
5. Alabama 7-1
6. TCU 7-1
7. Kansas St. 7-1
8. Michigan St. 7-1
9. Arizona St. 7-1
10. Notre Dame 7-1
Most recent college football rankings. #9 ASU hosts #10 Notre Dame this week which is essentially an elimination game. If Arizona State makes it past them, they also play Arizona later who were ranked #11 last week before losing to UCLA to solidify a solid bid for a final four spot (if of course ASU wins those games)

It'd be nice if the playoffs included 8 teams instead of 4 but at least it's a little better than the lame bowl system.
Tyek
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
XBL Gamertag: Tyekk
PSN ID: Tyek

Re: College Football 2014

Post by Tyek »

There is little chance even with 2 wins in those games ASU jumps the names above them. You need to hope for some help. They are a good teAm, but the SeC hype machine is focused on putting at least 2 teams in. Notre Dame is in the same boat.
When I was younger, I used to think that the world was doing it to me and that the world owes me some thing…When you're a teeny bopper, that's what you think. I'm 40 now, I don't think that anymore, because I found out it doesn't f--king work. One has to go through that. For the people who even bother to go through that, most assholes just accept what it is anyway and get on with it." - John Lennon
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Winnow »

Tyek wrote:There is little chance even with 2 wins in those games ASU jumps the names above them. You need to hope for some help. They are a good teAm, but the SeC hype machine is focused on putting at least 2 teams in. Notre Dame is in the same boat.
There's also the Pac-12 Championship game which would probably lock up a bid for either Oregon (North Div) or ASU (South Div) depending on who wins the game. (if both teams continue to win)

Arizona State (or Oregon) are almost a lock to be in the playoffs if either wins out.
Zamtuk
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Zamtuk »

Just thought I should hop back in here to brag about OSU's natty championship.

Eat turds.