NFL News/Discussion 2011

What do you think about the sports world?
Boogahz
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: corin12
PSN ID: boog144

Re: NFL News/Discussion 2011

Post by Boogahz »

heard that the donkeys were at least making sure to protect themselves with clauses should the injury cause problems again though
Canelek
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: Canelek

Post by Canelek »

All tempered with risk.... still though, I like what I see so far, aside from a huge lack of depth on D-line and secondary. Need DTs!!!

Not sure how this compares to the Eagles, since they are such a dysfunctional organization.
en kærlighed småkager
masteen
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by masteen »

This was honestly the only move Elway could make to enable himself to get an entire team of "his guys" without causing a fan revolt. Even without counting the Tebow fanatics, benching the QB who took your team from laughing stock to wild-card winner last season for Brady Quinn is financial and career suicide. By making the move for Manning, Elway can at least say that he took that risk for an indisputable upgrade, even if Peyton only lasts until the craptastic Denver line gives up a blind side sack. This could also be Moreno blowing blitz pickup. So many ways for Peyton to die... but I digress.

Also gives them clarity come draft time. They need hogs on both lines and they need a burner WR.

Hopefully, Tebow goes to Jax. That franchise needs one thing more than all else: asses in seats. If they don't bring some excitement to that stadium not named MJD, they're going to be the Los Angeles Jaguars before too long. If he brings even a little of that Jesus-magic (and 9 wins), they'll love him. Local boy, hero of the big state U, coming home expected not to win titles, but just to show a little toughness and drive to a team seriously lacking both.
"There is at least as much need to curb the cruel greed and arrogance of part of the world of capital, to curb the cruel greed and violence of part of the world of labor, as to check a cruel and unhealthy militarism in international relationships." -Theodore Roosevelt
Canelek
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Canelek »

The O-Line is just fine. The reason Tebow got sacked so much was due to the line not knowing where the fuck dude was going to go on any given play. When a QB cannot figure out 3, 5, 7 drops, that makes things tough! Manning will be in good hands with the widebodies.

As for Moreno--I am thinking he gets waived/traded unless DEN strikes out in draft/FA for a RB.

Agreed on JAX for being the best destination. The "Tebow fans" all live in Southern US, with Gator Country being the epicenter. They would sell out every game. Hell, even Miami had a Tebow Day when Tebow was on the visiting team in order to sell tickets.

HAHA!
en kærlighed småkager
Bubba Grizz
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Bubba Grizz »

It is also rumored that Saturday, being a free agent, will be going to the Broncos as well. They may also snag Reggie Wayne. That will make Manning feel right at home. I expect a better than average season for the Broncos with the potential for a championship game within 3 years if Manning stays healthy.
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Winnow »

Bubba Grizz wrote:It is also rumored that Saturday, being a free agent, will be going to the Broncos as well. They may also snag Reggie Wayne. That will make Manning feel right at home. I expect a better than average season for the Broncos with the potential for a championship game within 3 years if Manning stays healthy.
huh?
Reggie Wayne confirmed Tuesday night that he has agreed to a three-year deal with the Indianapolis Colts, only hours after his contract had lapsed and he had become a free agent.
They going to trade for him?
Bubba Grizz
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Bubba Grizz »

Didn't hear about Wayne signing already. They were talking on the radio about making Manning comfortable in his new location. Having your Center and main target Reciever would help in that regard.
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Winnow »

Bubba Grizz wrote:Didn't hear about Wayne signing already. They were talking on the radio about making Manning comfortable in his new location. Having your Center and main target Reciever would help in that regard.
Yeah, that quote doesn't have a date on it, but he resigned with the Colts a week ago.

Good news for you though, Green Bay is in the running for Tim Tebow!
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Winnow »

Saints coach Sean Payton has been suspended for one year, former defensive coordinator Gregg Williams was suspended indefinitely, general manager Mickey Loomis was suspended for eight regular-season games, the team was fined $500,000 and lost two second-round draft picks (one in 2012 and '13) as a result of a bounty program conducted by the team during the 2009-11 seasons.
ouch!
miir
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: miir1

Post by miir »

A friend at work is a huge Jets fan and an even bigger Tebow hater.

2:02 PM Dave - hahaha, the Jets grabbed Tebow
I'm so sorry

2:04 PM Farah - NO FUCKING WAY
they did not

2:04 PM Dave - http://www.thestar.com/sports/football/ ... er-broncos

2:04 PM Farah - OMG
hahahahaha
what is going on with my team!

2:04 PM Dave - you're gonna go out and get a Tebow jersey... ADMIT IT!

2:05 PM Farah - LOL
im gonna be teblowing all over the place

2:05 PM Dave - they're keeping dirty sanchez... tebow will be the backup

2:05 PM Farah - great
went from hoping for manning
to tim fucking tebow
I've got 99 problems and I'm not dealing with any of them - Lay-Z
Jice Virago
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
PSN ID: quyrean

Post by Jice Virago »

I guess the Saints can now be lumped in with the Patriots for teams with an asterisk after every SB win.
War is an option whose time has passed. Peace is the only option for the future. At present we occupy a treacherous no-man's-land between peace and war, a time of growing fear that our military might has expanded beyond our capacity to control it and our political differences widened beyond our ability to bridge them. . . .

Short of changing human nature, therefore, the only way to achieve a practical, livable peace in a world of competing nations is to take the profit out of war.
--RICHARD M. NIXON, "REAL PEACE" (1983)

"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired, represents, in the final analysis, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children."

Dwight Eisenhower
miir
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by miir »

Oh give it a rest already.
Jice Virago
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Jice Virago »

Regardless of how your personal bias may make you feel about the morals of attempting to intentionally injure other players and their affect on the outcome of the games, quite simply having even a nickle bounty on anyone is a violation of the salary cap rules. The Saints were caught before, warned, ignore it, and denied it when they got busted for it again. Its never the actual act that gets you punished, its the cover up. Plus, anyone who has watched the Saints play at home and away knows they have the most egregious home field ref advantage in the entire league, probably bolstered by Katrina pity to boot. Granted, if Peterson hangs on to the fucking ball, there is no conversation here, but when they had a 10k plus bounty on Favre in that game and four hits (that were not even flagged in the game) were assigned massive fines after league review, I think you can make a credible case for it tipping the scales a little in what was a very close game. Realistically, the Saints had to get pounded in the ass with penalties here, if for no other reason that trying to lie their way out of it and Goodel's emphasis on player safety. The Cheatriots should have gotten hit a lot harder than they did, but Bellichek is a much better liar than Sean Payton, and there were less people involved.
War is an option whose time has passed. Peace is the only option for the future. At present we occupy a treacherous no-man's-land between peace and war, a time of growing fear that our military might has expanded beyond our capacity to control it and our political differences widened beyond our ability to bridge them. . . .

Short of changing human nature, therefore, the only way to achieve a practical, livable peace in a world of competing nations is to take the profit out of war.

"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired, represents, in the final analysis, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children."

Dwight Eisenhower
Boogahz
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Boogahz »

uh, the teams don't have their own refs
miir
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by miir »

You can't exactly compare 'bounties' to the 'cheating' that the Patriots got caught doing.
Boogahz
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Boogahz »

yeah, a financial incentive to hit harder is nowhere near the same thing.
masteen
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by masteen »

Canelek wrote:The O-Line is just fine. The reason Tebow got sacked so much was due to the line not knowing where the fuck dude was going to go on any given play. When a QB cannot figure out 3, 5, 7 drops, that makes things tough! Manning will be in good hands with the widebodies.
So their 42 sacks allowed last season must've been an anomaly. Oh wait, they allowed 40 sacks the year before when Tebow wasn't playing.

I'm sure a guy with a broken neck who's closer to 40 than 20 will be fine getting driven into the turf over 3 dozen times!
"There is at least as much need to curb the cruel greed and arrogance of part of the world of capital, to curb the cruel greed and violence of part of the world of labor, as to check a cruel and unhealthy militarism in international relationships." -Theodore Roosevelt
Jice Virago
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Jice Virago »

Boogahz wrote:yeah, a financial incentive to hit harder is nowhere near the same thing.
Three things:
1) Incentivising the injury of other players is arguably worse, morally and ehtically, than stealing signals from an opposing team. Are you really going to compare taping signals to get ahead to actions that endanger players, potentially ending their careers or worse? Don't get me wrong, the Cheatriots got off really light on the shit they pulled, but it was a far cry from trying to put someone in the ambulance cart, which the Saints were literally encouraging with Peytons full knowledge and acceptance. With the kind of fines Goodell had been handing out to people for late hits, this level of penalization should suprise no one. I would not want to be Brees next season, especially in any game where I was playing a team that had bounties on my QB, because payback for this type of shit is a bitch.

2) The Salary Cap rules require that ALL financial incentives, performance or otherwise, count against the cap of the team. Even things like bonuses for causing fumbles/INTs have to come under the Cap rules. Whatever you may feel about the acceptability of headhunting, the simple matter here is that they broke the Cap rules for a large number of years with this whole bounty thing. If you think that these sorts of things should not count against the cap, then I guess you would not mind seeing small market teams becomming non competitive, as a college like environment would set in. Good luck getting people to sign in Seattle when Jerry Jones gives his guys a free car every time they score a TD or Sack.

3) Its not the crime, its the cover up that gets you. Peyton got busted, not once but twice on this. His organization tried to lie about it and cover it up, but got caught. That is what makes it worse. Get caught at something and claim ignorance/stupidity, then you might get a pass on it. Thats essentially what Bellicheat did. Get caught doing it a second time and caught trying to destroy/cover up evidence of it and you are toast. Thats the boat Peyton and the rest of the Saints are in right now and why their penalty was so harsh.

Dwight Eisenhower
Jice Virago
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Jice Virago »

masteen wrote:
Canelek wrote:The O-Line is just fine. The reason Tebow got sacked so much was due to the line not knowing where the fuck dude was going to go on any given play. When a QB cannot figure out 3, 5, 7 drops, that makes things tough! Manning will be in good hands with the widebodies.
So their 42 sacks allowed last season must've been an anomaly. Oh wait, they allowed 40 sacks the year before when Tebow wasn't playing.

I'm sure a guy with a broken neck who's closer to 40 than 20 will be fine getting driven into the turf over 3 dozen times!
My guess is that Denver wants to keep their recievers around while they tutor someone under Manning for the next couple years. No Wideout with an incentive based contract would ever want to play Tebow time for the forseeable future. Denver has a good defense, which can make a veteran comback a lot easier (see Favre in Minn the first year), and are in position to solidify their O-Line this off season. Its a risky move, but it makes sense, especially long term. They were not going to go anywhere in the playoffs scoring one TD a game.

Dwight Eisenhower
Canelek
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Canelek »

masteen wrote:

The previous season, the RG and Center were rookies, LT Clady was still not fully recovered from a knee injury and Orton is not exactly Nancy Kerrigan in the pocket. Not saying they didn't perform to their best level all the time, but it is hard to block for a guy that takes a 26 step drop at random intervals.

Also keep in mind the offensive line scheme had switched from zone to "power" with a mix of guys (including the rooks in 2010) who had to learn the different scheme (under a new assistant coach). Let's also remember that Tebow is a lefty (well, not politically) so the best lineman (Clady) was not in his traditional blind side role.

So, yes, the O-Line is actually pretty damn good (especially if Kuper recovers quickly). The addition of a top-notch TE blocker and RB to replace Moreno (and can also block) should keep the fairly immobile Manning on his feet.

You can't give me the argument that the sacks were the primarily fault of the line, unless you are a Tebow fan (meaning a fan of the Tim as opposed to a fan of the team). A Tebow fan will say something like, "the linemen should know that Tebow is going to drop back 34 steps and then zig zag all around the field before either a)taking a 37 yard sack (fault of line) or b)score a god-ordained miracle touchdown."

The biggest O-Line problem I noticed this season was a rise in holding penalties.
en kærlighed småkager
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Winnow »

The Cardinals will have a better record next year than the Broncos!

Book it!
Canelek
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Canelek »

Winnow wrote:The Cardinals will have a better record next year than the Broncos!

Book it!
Noted.

I'd wager VVs if I had them.
en kærlighed småkager
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Winnow »

Canelek wrote: Noted.

I'd wager VVs if I had them.
I had the most VVs! I cleaned house on the Bush electoral vote challenge back in 2004:

http://www.veeshanvault.org/forums/view ... 13&t=12015
masteen
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by masteen »

Canelek wrote:The biggest O-Line problem I noticed this season was a rise in holding penalties.
That would be because your best lineman, Clady, was tied as the most penalized player in the whole NFL. 10 calls last season. TEN. I'll not argue that adding some fucking talent to the RB and TE groups will help, but saying that line is anything but bad is fucking assinine.
Canelek
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Canelek »

That number will go down quite a bit. In fact, I think that Clady will have a fantastic year.

So, are you a Jets fan now? :D
en kærlighed småkager
masteen
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by masteen »

No more than I was a Denver fan last year. Tebow is my homeboy.

Both Clady and Walton need to show dramatic improvement next season or you're basically fucked. Not one guy in that group graded out positive in post season analysis, but Walton was THE WORST CENTER IN THE WHOLE NFL, grading out somewhere around -30 depending on source.
Spang
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Spang »

Holding penalties should go down for the Denver O-line next season because they now have a QB who can not only throw a football, but get rid of it quickly.
Make love, fuck war, peace will save us.
Canelek
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Canelek »

Well, I've seen Walton every snap since he was a rook a couple years ago. He keeps getting better. Likely though, Saturday will be brought in on the cheap as center, just to make the transition easier on Manning. Still though, Walton is solid, as is his counterpart to his right, Beadles. These kids will continue to improve, and have shown steady progress.

Clady....Clady, Clady, Clady...

Well, he wasn't right in 2010 after that knee injury. He was inconsistent last season, and the holding calls were a bit odd considering he is one of the most athletic LTs in the league. We'll see how he does next season without the insta-scramble offense.
en kærlighed småkager
masteen
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by masteen »

I don't mean to be argumentative, but this needs to be emphasized: grading out at -30 AT CENTER is not solid at all. Dude is bad. He doesn't need to get better, he needs a professional Rennissance, a triple-stack of rihnocerous steroids, or he needs to get his ass the hell out of football.
Aslanna
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Aslanna »

So apparently P. Manning's ego is so big he had to steal a retired number from an 84 year old man with Alzheimers? Stay classy, dude!
Bubba Grizz wrote:It is also rumored that Saturday, being a free agent, will be going to the Broncos as well. They may also snag Reggie Wayne. That will make Manning feel right at home. I expect a better than average season for the Broncos with the potential for a championship game within 3 years if Manning stays healthy.
That didn't happen. Saturday is now bringing Colts taint over to Green Bay. I hope Manning never sees another playoff game much less a Super Bowl!
Have You Hugged An Iksar Today?

--
Spang
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Spang »

Aslanna wrote:I hope Manning never sees another playoff game much less a Super Bowl!
Peyton Manning will be in the playoffs next season.
Canelek
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Canelek »

I didn't know there was a center rating system. Source? Also, keep in mind young Tim kinda fucks stats up a teensy bit. Walton is a future pro bowl center, but that may be the homer in me... For a fan, though, I'd hazard a guess I lean more towards the objective side.

Like I have said, I wish Tebow the best, but I only cared because I am a fan of DEN. Tebow, Griese, Brister, Plummer...just wins is all I care about. So, I watch team and not Tim. So glad to have 100,000 screaming jackass Tebow fans not discussing Broncos football. I prefer 100,000 screaming jackass Broncos fans.
en kærlighed småkager
Wulfran
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Wulfran »

Canelek wrote:Like I have said, I wish Tebow the best, but I only cared because I am a fan of DEN. Tebow, Griese, Brister, Plummer...just wins is all I care about. So, I watch team and not Tim. So glad to have 100,000 screaming jackass Tebow fans not discussing Broncos football. I prefer 100,000 screaming jackass Broncos fans.
LIES!!!! You do too care who is behind center!

proof ----> Kyle MOTHERFUCKING Orton!!!

I'm pulling for ya though
Wulfran Moondancer
Stupid Sidekick of the Lambent Dorf
Petitioner to Club Bok Bok
Founding Member of the Barbarian Nation Movement
masteen
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by masteen »

Canelek wrote:Source?
Derp?
Canelek
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Canelek »

Is that a fantasy football site?

Did you seriously drop that shit here?

Maybe I should have asked for a credible source. Dude, Tebow takes 45-step drops. You and your fantasy are the only people that think Walton is no good. Just go ahead and follow Jets coverage, because you are basing your football opinion on the following:

1. Tim Tebow fandom (triple points for Gator fan)
2. Fantasy football (I <3 The League, but really???)
3. Flolorida...see above
4. The single-minded faith-based fellowship that only Timmy, the SOUTH and Jesus could appreciate

And Wulf - KYLE MOTHERFUCKING ORTON...if you thought he was good, you weren't watching. :D I know my crappy teams! Remember, I am a Mets fan also....
en kærlighed småkager
masteen
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by masteen »

Not sure how you're reading a site called "Pro Football Focus" as a fantasy site, especially as they have articles about shit (like offensive linemen) that don't even exist in Fantasy Football.

You keep believing that your center is good. Despite every mention of him that I can find lists center as a position of concern.

p.s. Guess which SEC school that Peyton NEVER beat in his college career!
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Winnow »

Bubba Grizz
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Bubba Grizz »

Yeah, my wife read that part of the paper to me about Saturday and I was like, "Holy Shit". I didn't see that coming. GB rarely plays the free agent market but I suppose we had the need this year with Wells going to the Rams. Should be interesting.
masteen
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by masteen »

Saturday may be a little old, but what he lacked in explosiveness and brute strinth (heehee), he more than made up for in technique and situational awareness.
Canelek
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Canelek »

Saturday is similar to Casey Weigmann, which is a good thing. Those dudes take a beating but still start just about all games, hurt or not.

Denver could have had Saturday, but they felt good about Walton, and like his progress at center. I do not have any fantasy football stats to back up the Denver brass mindset.

On another note, some beat writers came up with a Tebow press conference drinking game. One shot for each time the following words are uttered:

Blessed
Excited
Faith
Teammate
Happy
Uhh
etc...

Sounds like a pretty devastating game.
en kærlighed småkager
masteen
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by masteen »

For the third time, those stats are NOT for fantasy football. O-line does not exist in fantasy. And hey LOOK another article about fatbodies. Wonder where they rank Slowsky McTurnstile?
Canelek
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Canelek »

It's cool man. A lot of people are playing fantasy football these days. Nothing to be ashamed of. Like I said, I really enjoy The League. :)
en kærlighed småkager
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Winnow »

Ex-NFL quarterback Leaf arrested on drug, burglary charges

Read more: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2012/f ... z1qfzBT9s8

HELENA, Mont. (AP) -- Former NFL quarterback Ryan Leaf was arrested Friday in his Montana hometown of Great Falls on burglary and drug possession charges, police said.

The circumstances surrounding Leaf's arrest were not immediately clear. Great Falls Police Sgt. Dean Bennett, who confirmed Leaf's arrest, said Friday night that he had not seen a report detailing the allegations against the ex-football player.

Leaf was booked on felony charges of burglary of a residence and criminal possession of dangerous drugs, plus a first-time charge of misdemeanor theft, Cascade County Detention Center Officer Robert Rivera said.

Leaf was freed on $76,000 bond and is scheduled to make an initial court appearance Monday.

Leaf, a former standout quarterback for Washington State, was the No. 2 pick in the 1998 draft behind Peyton Manning. But Leaf flamed out as quarterback for the San Diego Chargers, gaining a reputation as one of the biggest busts in NFL history.

Leaf released a statement through his publicist, Wendy Ogunsemore on Friday night.

"I've made some mistakes, and have no excuses," the statement read. "I am using the tools I've learned to move forward rather than backwards, and will be open to talking about the details in the days to come. I am confident that there will be further understanding when the facts are revealed, and feel very blessed for all of the support, especially from my friends and family."

Last year, Leaf had surgery to remove a benign tumor from his brain stem and later underwent additional radiation treatments.

On March 21, Leaf told an Associated Press reporter in an email exchange that he had struggled through treatments and had an MRI scheduled for the end of the month, but "I'm doing/feeling much better and am excited for the rest of 2012."

Friday's arrest also raises the question of whether his arrest means the 10-year probation plea agreement he negotiated with Texas prosecutors stemming from drug and burglary charges in 2009 will be revoked.

James Farren, the Randall County district attorney who negotiated the 2010 plea agreement, did not immediately return a text message seeking comment on Leaf's arrest in Montana.

In 2008, when Leaf was a quarterbacks coach for Division II West Texas A&M, he was accused of burglarizing a player's home. An investigation turned up that Leaf had obtained nearly 1,000 pain pills from area pharmacies in an eight-month span.

He resigned that year, was indicted in 2009 and the next year pleaded guilty to eight felony drug charges. Besides the 10 years' probation, he was fined $20,000.
Interesting part about removing the tumor from his brain stem. Maybe there was a medical reason for why he was a whack job.
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Winnow »

OCEANSIDE, Calif. (AP) -- Former NFL star Junior Seau was found shot to death at his home Wednesday morning in what police said appeared to be a suicide. He was 43.

Police Chief Frank McCoy said Seau's girlfriend reported finding him unconscious with a gunshot wound to the chest and lifesaving efforts were unsuccessful. A gun was found near him, McCoy said.

Seau's mother appeared before reporters, weeping uncontrollably.

"I don't understand ... I'm shocked," Luisa Seau cried out.

Her son gave no indication of a problem when she spoke to him by phone earlier this week, she said

Read more: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2012/f ... z1tkmMXGuG
One of my friends who played HS football with Junior Seau introduced me to him after USC pounded ASU something like 55-0 after the game. He seemed like a nice guy although my friend said he was a thug so who knows.

-----

Glad to see Vilma suspended from the NFL for a year for his bounties. Kurt Warner was taken out of a game against the Saints in 2009 which Vilma had put a bounty on Warner's head.
Spang
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Spang »

Spang wrote:
Aslanna wrote:I hope Manning never sees another playoff game much less a Super Bowl!
Nailed it.
miir
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by miir »

Not exactly surprising... the signed one of the best QBs in history and the AFC west is the weakest division in the NFL.
That was as risky a prediction as the Bills not making the playoffs. :roll:
miir
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by miir »

masteen wrote:I'm sure a guy with a broken neck who's closer to 40 than 20 will be fine getting driven into the turf over 3 dozen times!
Well, I'm pretty sure this season has proven that Manning is one of the best ever and Tebow is nothing but a joke who has no right being in the NFL as a starting quarterback.
Aslanna
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Aslanna »

Spang wrote:
Spang wrote:
Nailed it.
Annnnd he's done. Bye bye Manning!
Have You Hugged An Iksar Today?

--
Kilmoll the Sexy
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: bunkeru2k

Post by Kilmoll the Sexy »

To recap, the Packers rush defense is possibly the worst in NFL history. 300+ yards rushing against you is just....I can't come up for a word to describe it. It is a shame that the Vikings did not have the big time passing threat of Christian Ponder (hahahahahhahahahhahahahahahha) in the playoffs to keep them honest of AP probably would have cranked out yet another 200 yards on them last week to put them out.
Spang
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Spang »