EverQuest Expansion #23 - Empires of Kunark !

Everquest related info only here, quests, help, info, recruiting, etc.
Aslanna
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

EverQuest Expansion #23 - Empires of Kunark !

Post by Aslanna »

No real features/details at this point.. But.. Kunark!
While we are still in the throes of development, we are thrilled to announce we are returning to a much-loved continent of Norrath! Prepare for EverQuest: Empires of Kunark! We’ve got a new look for Sarnaks (perhaps an illusion for some?!), new zones like Scorched Woods, Chardok: War March, Lceanium, Droga, Kor’Sha, new monsters, armor, weapons, items and more!

It’s been many years since we’ve set our eyes on Kunark and there are many stories to discover. At the beginning of October, look for announcements regarding expansion features, for pre-orders to become available, and news about when you can join us in the beta. The launch of EverQuest: Empires of Kunark is scheduled for November.
This might make me excited to play EQ again... Kunark was probably my favorite expansion. Planes of Power was pretty up there as well but I think Kunark is still tops it for me. I hope they don't keep moving Scorched Woods around like they did with Burning Wood.

I Also really hope they do something with (the zone) Firiona Vie. They left that place in shambles after the 'war' or whatever in 2005 for the Dragons of Norrath release and they've never gone back to that story.
Have You Hugged An Iksar Today?

--
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Re: EverQuest Expansion #23 - Empires of Kunark !

Post by Winnow »