EQ Progression Server

Everquest related info only here, quests, help, info, recruiting, etc.
Kaldaur
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
XBL Gamertag: Kaldaur

EQ Progression Server

Post by Kaldaur »

http://eqforums.station.sony.com/eq/boa ... e.id=12113

That's a link to the FAQ compiled by a player. I don't know how many of you are interested, but I provided a link so that those who are can check it out. I'm definitely goin gto be giving it a try, I think it'll be a fun diversion for a summer of rest and relaxation.
Mr Bacon
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Mr Bacon »

Did anyone sign up? If you're at all interested, you should at least mess around with it. Even if your account isn't currently subscribed, you might be able to get in.

Of the 3 accounts I used to use (along with a few other people), 2 of them were able to gain access to the beta, even though none of the three are subscribed.

Here's the beta signup (If it's asking for a CD key then signups are down right now).

https://store.station.sony.com/eqbeta/index.jsp

And just to copy/paste the times from the first post:
Wednesday 24th --- 11:00am & 4:00pm PDT
Thursday 25th --- 11:00am & 4:00pm PDT
Tuesday 30th --- 11:00am & 4:00pm PDT
Wednesday 31st --- 11:00am & 4:00pm PDT
miir and I are best friends. <3
TheDarkreigns
Gets Around
Gets Around

Post by TheDarkreigns »

Definitely something I'm willing to give a shot. I've actually been saying for about a year and a half now that if EQ made an "old world" only server I would definitely give it a shot...and this is pretty damn close to it.
Huzzajin - Troll mage - Whisperwind
<Ixtlan>

Formerly:
Darkreigns S`Upreme
57 Wizard of Solusek Ro
Veeshan Server
<Ixtlan>
Mr Bacon
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Mr Bacon »

I lost interest.
Lynnsie
Star Farmer
Star Farmer

Post by Lynnsie »

There are a few of us from Veeshan that have put together a guild and waiting on the Combine to go live on the 28th. If any of you guys are planning on raiding or atleast interested in going back to some old world content, send me a PM. If there's a lot of support for it here on the forums, I'll post the link to the guild forums etc when it's up and running.
Asheran Mojomaster
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Asheran Mojomaster »

I'd definately do this if I had an account. I just cant bring myself to buy a new one for it though, because I don't want to give SOE my money.
Rakz!
No Stars!

Post by Rakz! »

There will be around 10 old Valhallers that I know of coming back to play... cya in game
Asheran Mojomaster
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

I caved. Ordering EQ now, goddamn it. I've wanted a server like this too long to say no, but I may go for the Sleeper instead of the Combine. I am betting most of the hardcore people have already saved a name on the Combine and have plans there and I'd like to take it a bit slower if possible. Hope this is as good as I've imagined it could be...and GODDAMN IT Blackburrow better be exactly the way it was back in the day. I want chaos and death everywhere.

Edit : Wow, damn, I thought ordering the 10 pack expansion set would allow me to download them online, but nope. Goddamn it, now I gotta call them tommorow and try to get that order fucking canceled and order the digital download. Gah!
Mr Bacon
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Mr Bacon »

Asheran Mojomaster wrote:I caved. Ordering EQ now, goddamn it. I've wanted a server like this too long to say no, but I may go for the Sleeper instead of the Combine. I am betting most of the hardcore people have already saved a name on the Combine and have plans there and I'd like to take it a bit slower if possible. Hope this is as good as I've imagined it could be...and GODDAMN IT Blackburrow better be exactly the way it was back in the day. I want chaos and death everywhere.

Edit : Wow, damn, I thought ordering the 10 pack expansion set would allow me to download them online, but nope. Goddamn it, now I gotta call them tommorow and try to get that order fucking canceled and order the digital download. Gah!
Problem is Ash, it's not a 'classic' server, it's just a normal server with a few of the expansions turned off. A couple zones are rolled back to original status like befallen and lavastorm (I believe) but otherwise it's completely normal. For me there's just something missing, and I really can't put my finger on it.

PS you should be able to download every expansion regardless of your account status. In fact, you don't even need an account to download every single EQ file. Open the patcher, go into advanced options, and select the expansions.
Siji
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
XBL Gamertag: mAcK 624
PSN ID: mAcK_624
Wii Friend Code: 7304853446448491

Post by Siji »

Mr Bacon wrote:Problem is Ash, it's not a 'classic' server, it's just a normal server with a few of the expansions turned off. A couple zones are rolled back to original status like befallen and lavastorm (I believe) but otherwise it's completely normal. For me there's just something missing, and I really can't put my finger on it.
I think Befallen was changed back years ago. The dark elves aren't in control of it any longer. A true classic server would have Rubicite back in Cazic-Thule so everyone could once again experience the KS'ing, trains, and arguments. They also need to get rid of the new craptastic Freeport and bring back the original Plane of Hate so everyone can enjoy the high wall techniques again. That and of course, boats.. Get rid of one click porting and put distance (yes that means time wasting) back into the game. Make druid/wizard ports desirable again. Make finding a binder hard again. And of course, boats..

Really the only way you're going to get that original type of play back is if you get a group of friends and only play in the old zones. Don't use the Wayfarers, don't use the Translocators, don't use PoKnowledge, don't go to the bazaar, ever.. As said above, this server is SOE's way of saying they're listening to the players, but at the same time, not getting it. If there's no time limit on each expansion, it'll all be open in a few weeks.
miir
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: miir1

Post by miir »

A true classic server would have Rubicite back in Cazic-Thule so everyone could once again experience the KS'ing, trains, and arguments.
Not sure if the rubicite will be back but Cazic will definately be rolled back to the original level range.

Get rid of one click porting and put distance (yes that means time wasting) back into the game. Make druid/wizard ports desirable again. Make finding a binder hard again. And of course, boats
I would like to see boats back on a 'classic' server but only if they got the bugs ironed out. As for binding... that always was a pain in the ass in 'non busy' cities. They should keep the binding NPCs.

Don't use the Wayfarers, don't use the Translocators, don't use PoKnowledge, don't go to the bazaar, ever.. As said above, this server is SOE's way of saying they're listening to the players, but at the same time, not getting it.
None of those will be available until the appropriate expansion is unlocked.

If there's no time limit on each expansion, it'll all be open in a few weeks
You couldn't be more wrong.
Clearing Nag/Vox/POF/POH is not going to be a cakewalk with no uber level 65 buffs and inflated overpowered gear. Even low level XP isn't going to be uber fast without fungi tunics, a level 65 druid bot and Paludal Caverns.
The only thing that is going to be different is that the top guild(s) won't have to experiment with their raid strats
I've got 99 problems and I'm not dealing with any of them - Lay-Z
Aslanna
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Aslanna »

There's no way all expansions could be unlocked in a few weeks. I'm probably over-estimating a bit but I'll say probably about a year. That's a lot of content to go through and it's not as easy as when you get to farm each expansion for a couple months before the next one arrives.
Have You Hugged An Iksar Today?

--
Dregor Thule
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: Xathlak
PSN ID: dregor77

Post by Dregor Thule »

I installed that Escape to Norrath trial thing.. yeah.... I don't think I can go back to that.............

Good god movement alone is infuriating!
miir
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by miir »

Aslanna wrote:There's no way all expansions could be unlocked in a few weeks. I'm probably over-estimating a bit but I'll say probably about a year. That's a lot of content to go through and it's not as easy as when you get to farm each expansion for a couple months before the next one arrives.
That prediction might even be too optimistic.

I'd guess/estimate 3-4 months per expansion. Don't forget that a lot of the older raid encounters have 7 day respawns. It will probably take about 2 months to gear up a core raid force.

I forget....how many months did CT farm POG?
Aslanna
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Aslanna »

I think the 7 day (and maybe some 5 day) respawns were changed. Or at least a lot of them. Unless I'm totally confused. Although I guess it could be different on the new server. But since the EQ Live search sucks so much I'm not going to research it.

--
Kaldaur
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Kaldaur »

Spawn timers are now 3.5 days I believe. Still, progression appears to be linked to more than just a few raid targets. The enjoyment is that we don't know what it will take to unlock each expansion.
Also, I'm not trying to recapture the old feeling. Rather, this is an opportunity for me to see and experience content that I missed out on when I was playing the first time due to being too young. I get to raid in the only MMO I've ever actually enjoyed, and that's what's bringing me back to the game.
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Winnow »

miir wrote:
Aslanna wrote:There's no way all expansions could be unlocked in a few weeks. I'm probably over-estimating a bit but I'll say probably about a year. That's a lot of content to go through and it's not as easy as when you get to farm each expansion for a couple months before the next one arrives.
That prediction might even be too optimistic.

I'd guess/estimate 3-4 months per expansion. Don't forget that a lot of the older raid encounters have 7 day respawns. It will probably take about 2 months to gear up a core raid force.

I forget....how many months did CT farm POG?
The top guilds on the progression server are going to be experienced, hard core players that know exactly what to do, how to level quickly and what equipment to get. As long as one of those guild's stays focused, the content will fly by.
Asheran Mojomaster
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Mr Bacon wrote:
Asheran Mojomaster wrote:I caved. Ordering EQ now, goddamn it. I've wanted a server like this too long to say no, but I may go for the Sleeper instead of the Combine. I am betting most of the hardcore people have already saved a name on the Combine and have plans there and I'd like to take it a bit slower if possible. Hope this is as good as I've imagined it could be...and GODDAMN IT Blackburrow better be exactly the way it was back in the day. I want chaos and death everywhere.

Problem is Ash, it's not a 'classic' server, it's just a normal server with a few of the expansions turned off. A couple zones are rolled back to original status like befallen and lavastorm (I believe) but otherwise it's completely normal. For me there's just something missing, and I really can't put my finger on it.

PS you should be able to download every expansion regardless of your account status. In fact, you don't even need an account to download every single EQ file. Open the patcher, go into advanced options, and select the expansions.
Yeah, but I still need the account key from the one I ordered to get an account. I was about half asleep when I ordered it so I wasn't thinking too clearly.
miir
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by miir »

Winnow wrote:The top guilds on the progression server are going to be experienced, hard core players that know exactly what to do, how to level quickly and what equipment to get. As long as one of those guild's stays focused, the content will fly by.

I think you underestimate the time it will take to gear up a raid force.
EQs end game is very gear oriented.

You're not going to be taking a raid force equipped in oldworld dungeon gear to tackle Innoruuk or Cazic. Guilds are gonna have to spend weeks and weeks to get thier main clerics and MT geared to take on those encounters (yea i know I said months earlier but that was going on 7 day respawns). Do you guys forget how tough those encounters were without KEI and FT on every piece of gear?

Encounters didn't become farm status because strats got better and better.... they got there because your raid force became better equipped... better DPS, better resists, more HP/AC on your MT and more mana on your clerics.

Shit, I remember vividly how much easier Vox/Nag got when people started getting decked out in Fear/Hate gear and how gimped Trakanon became after we started equipping our people with VP gear.
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Winnow »

Suck down a couple resist potions and it will be a breeze!
Tinkin Tankem
Gets Around
Gets Around

Post by Tinkin Tankem »

I think there will be too much competition for content for a guild to easily equip and run through expansions. No matter what they're still going to have to farm equipment to get through content. Just think of the cockblocking and competition that will be had in VP or NToV! Imho there will be too many people to make it easy like people are assuming it will be. I'm definately looking forward to the server opening. I hope to see a bunch of old faces.
Thinking of something new!
miir
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by miir »

Exactly my point.

Even if a guild had exclusive access to the raid content (like we did until mid-velious), it would still take them weeks or months to gear up.

How soon we forget the timesinks from EQ.
Dregor Thule
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Dregor Thule »

The competitive nature of the beast was one of the best things about it. And Miir's right, it'll take a good while to progress between each expansion, but it will be easier than we're remembering it. Regardless of what you think, experience and skill does play a hand in it, plus the "classic" EQ isn't the same game it once was. There have been changes to the old world zones, and while some of them won't be going through, some will. Any changes to spells will be present as well.
Kylere
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Kylere »

CT Farmed POG for two weeks that we needed to, and an extra 6 weeks for all the people that showed up to one raid a month.
She Dreams in Digital
\"Led Zeppelin taught an entire generation of young men how to make love, if they just listen\"- Michael Reed(2005)
Zaelath
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Zaelath »

miir wrote:Exactly my point.

Even if a guild had exclusive access to the raid content (like we did until mid-velious), it would still take them weeks or months to gear up.

How soon we forget the timesinks from EQ.
Timesinks or no, I wish I had the time (and was in the right timezone) to play this ;)
May 2003 - "Mission Accomplished"
June 2005 - "The mission isn't easy, and it will not be accomplished overnight"
-- G W Bush, freelance writer for The Daily Show.
Aslanna
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Aslanna »

As the community anxiously awaits the launch of the EQ “Progression Servers”, designer Jason “Maddoc” Mash, graciously answers a few questions about the newest special rule-set servers officially known also as The Combine. In addition, to The Combine, a second server "The Sleeper" will launch at the same time. This interview was also featured in SOE’s first official MMO podcast.

(Kytherea) What is the Progression Server?

(Maddoc) The Progression Server is a new server type, similar to our PvP and Roleplay servers, that allows the players to experience the game of EverQuest in a new manner - In this particular case, it starts out with only the original game enabled. As players are playing through the original game, they are able to complete various specific criteria, such as killing notable NPCs or completing important quests, which will enable the next expansion.

(Kytherea) What criteria do you plan to use for unlocking an expansion?

(Maddoc) Well, I don't want to give out what exactly will be required for unlocking an expansion, but I can give you a general idea of the types of things that will be used -- Which can be anything from killing a specific NPC to killing a group of NPCs to completing a quest to being the first to craft certain weapons or armor. We really have very few limitations as to what we can require, which should prove to make this server very fun to play on.

(Kytherea) Will the order of progression be the same as the release of expansions or might there be some change to the order of the expansions being unlocked?

(Maddoc) The order of the progression will be very similar to the release of the expansions, though it won’t follow that timeline exactly.

(Kytherea) Will expansions be unlocked on an account basis or does the entire server get access to the next expansion at the same time?

(Maddoc) When an expansion is unlocked, the expansion will be unlocked for everyone who has that expansion enabled on their account – On a similar note; the players who unlock the expansion will be broadcast on the server. We also plan to have that information available via an NPC that exists in game that players can talk to – A recordkeeper of sorts, and probably in the Plane of Knowledge.

(Kytherea) How long do you expect it to take before players have made it through all of the progression-steps that you have set up?

(Maddoc) That's a tough one to answer -- By any stretch of the imagination, I'd have to say the minimum amount of time is going to be about a year, and that's just based on the fact that players tend to surprise us quite often. I'm expecting it to take longer than that.

(Kytherea) How do you plan on handling new content that's been placed in older expansions?

(Maddoc) This has actually turned out to be relatively easy to do -- We have a system in place that allows us to disable a spawn based on a set of requirements, which can include what server the NPC is trying to spawn on and what expansions are open.

(Kytherea) Do you plan on tracking who completes the criteria for enabling the next stage in the progression?

(Maddoc) Without going too deeply into specifics, we have a plan that will allow us to keep track of who completed what criteria, when, and even what guild they are a part of.

(Kytherea) When will the Progression servers be released?

(Maddoc) The current plan calls for the servers to launch towards the end of June.

(Kytherea) Since all the servers have been named after Deities or significant historical NPCs, what are the names of these servers going to be?

(Maddoc) When we were choosing a name for these servers, we wanted it to have a certain feel or connotation – Something that would stir memories in player’s minds of the good times and fun experiences back when they were new to the game and when everything was still unknown.

We chose ‘The Combine’ as the server name for the first server. If you follow your EQ lore, The Combine are the folks who came before the current age. They're ones who built many of the artifacts lying around the world and left their footprints for the current generation to see. It's pretty appropriate to the concept behind the server, which is why we chose it as the name.

We chose ‘The Sleeper’ as the server name for the second server. We strongly believe in all of EQs 7 year history and today we find ourselves coming full circle. This also fits in with our current direction for the game which is to tap into the original lore and continue to add depth to the game world. The Sleeper encompasses all of those feelings. Also in game terms, The Sleeper represents the first big player driven world changing event.

(Kytherea) Are there any plans to open Progression servers with special rulesets like Zek or FV?

(Maddoc) At the current time, we don’t have any plans to open up a Progression server with different rulesets, however… The system was designed in such a manner that it is possible for us to do that.

(Kytherea) Will Veteran rewards be available for use on the servers?

(Maddoc) Yes, they will, however… They will likely not be available until the expansion that introduced them has been enabled.

--
Trek
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Trek »

I will probably give this a shot, not sure how into it I can get or what time I will have, but since im not playing any online game I will try it out....I will probably end up more of a soloable class but not sure.

gonna try to reactivate my account and all that crap and see what happened to my characters after the merger, not that it matters.
Kaldaur
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Kaldaur »

I just went out and bought titanium, 20 bucks for game plus 10 expansions plus 30 days free. It's amazing to think I once paid fifty dollars for the original world. Anyway, this goes live in two days. I don't have much playtime either, Zaelath, but I'll still be going there. You should come out and join us, I know of a few Veeshanites who will be there (I've already joined Lynnsie's guild, http://www.defiantlegion.org, and hope to be raiding soon).
Mr Bacon
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Mr Bacon »

Kaldaur wrote:(I've already joined Lynnsie's guild, http://www.defiantlegion.org, and hope to be raiding soon).
I feel sorry for you :P
Lynnsie
Star Farmer
Star Farmer

Post by Lynnsie »

Thanks for the hate dipshit, the real satisfaction is knowing that you'll be no where near it. Don't you have a VG forum to troll?
Asheran Mojomaster
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Lynnsie wrote:Thanks for the hate dipshit, the real satisfaction is knowing that you'll be no where near it. Don't you have a VG forum to troll?
Wow, I think he was just joking. No reason to get so defensive!
Lynnsie
Star Farmer
Star Farmer

Post by Lynnsie »

Given our past I'm gonna say he wasn't...but even if he was, hating on Rellix is never a bad thing :D
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Winnow »

Lynnsie's guild and the progression server > Vanguard
Mr Bacon
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Mr Bacon »

There's seriously very few people I actually dislike from the EQ days. I've had my share of grudges but most of them wear off. My note to you and your "guild" was mainly a joke - I didn't mean any harm by it, but hell, you turn shit around as usual.

This time though, I mean every word. Fuck off Lynnsie.
Oh, that felt good.

Tell me, are they going to let you transfer again? I hear there's two progression servers - so when raiding gets too rough and everyone on the server hates you, will you be moving? A word of advice to your new 'members' - don't judge a book by its cover - Lynnsie gives off that "I'm a harmless slutty whorish blonde girl teehee" reputation, but damn, can she backstab you.

I see Fyredragn is leading this guild. You guys are in for a treat. Didn’t he run away from Veeshan with you? I recall something about him being booted due to the fact that he was a complete asshole, and no other legitimate guilds would take him. Oh, those were the days. No, seriously though, I'm sure your guild will be professional and on the ball - at least you'll have a freaking clue about what you're doing now that you've already beaten it once.

I honestly think I'd rather join a guild with sweetkastings leading before you.

P.S. I made it very clear that I gave up on that piece of shit VG forum months ago, get with the program. Oh, VG, ouch, painful! You're breaking my balls! Try to come up with something more than a one-liner next time you want to play, babe.
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Winnow »

Lynnsie's guild and the progression server > Rellix & Vanguard
Lynnsie
Star Farmer
Star Farmer

Post by Lynnsie »

Wow I feel priveldged that my comment actually pissed you off enough to get that kind of a response out of you. Very nicely done Rellix sir, the next time I need advice and awesome come backs for an internet arguement I'll make sure I look to you, since you love to spend so much time shit talking people to cover up for your own short comings. Hats off to you sir!
Mr Bacon
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Mr Bacon »

What short comings? Sounds like you're pulling shit out of your ass (surprise?). Seriously, not only do your claims lack complete validity, but they also make no sense.

Oh, and I don't spend all day internet arguing, hon. Not everyone takes an hour to spill out paragraphs.
miir
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by miir »

Sounds like you're pulling shit out of your ass
Where else is it supposed to come from?
Mr Bacon
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Mr Bacon »

As opposed to truth out of her mouth :)
Ennia
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Ennia »

are those 2 servers listed among all the others or is there any special downlaod to get on progression server?
Ennia Morricone
Everfrost
Dregor Thule
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Dregor Thule »

It's already feeling like old EQ in this thread! <3
Dregor Thule
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Dregor Thule »

Re-live the evolution of one of the most successful MMORPGs in history! In connection with this unique opportunity to start over again with EverQuest, for a limited time we are re-activating EverQuest accounts that were closed prior to March 27, 2006 and were in good standing so that those former EverQuest subscribers can access their EverQuest account along with gaining limited access to the Station Players™ service for FREE for up to 30 days.

This 30-day period of FREE access to EverQuest and certain features of Station Players begins when you log in, but you must take advantage of this offer before 11:59 P.M. (PDT) July 28, 2006. If you would like to continue playing EverQuest after the 30-day free service period, simply re-activate your billing by updating your payment information (by clicking the “My Account” link on The Station.com or re-installing EQ from your install discs).

You can also re-install EQ by installing EverQuest Trilogy and then log in with your former account information. Please note that Station Players requires an additional subscription fee separate from the EverQuest subscription fee and this offer is only available for EverQuest accounts that are currently inactive. For more information on the Station Players service please visit the Station Players website. If you do not re-activate billing on your account at the end of the 30-day promotional period, your account will return to inactive status at the end of the 30-day period and you will no longer have access to EverQuest or the Station Players service unless you independently initiate re-activation of your account.
Zaelath
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Zaelath »

Kaldaur wrote:I just went out and bought titanium, 20 bucks for game plus 10 expansions plus 30 days free. It's amazing to think I once paid fifty dollars for the original world. Anyway, this goes live in two days. I don't have much playtime either, Zaelath, but I'll still be going there. You should come out and join us, I know of a few Veeshanites who will be there (I've already joined Lynnsie's guild, http://www.defiantlegion.org, and hope to be raiding soon).
So how much are you going to be playing between 2am and 8am MDT? :) That would be my 'peak' time. It's not just the hours, it's being on the wrong side of the world to hook up with a guild, unless I quit my job and go live with my parents for a couple years :>
May 2003 - "Mission Accomplished"
June 2005 - "The mission isn't easy, and it will not be accomplished overnight"
-- G W Bush, freelance writer for The Daily Show.
Janx
Almost 1337
Almost 1337
XBL Gamertag: Janx

Post by Janx »

Need Xanupox to come post someones RL info for true oldschool feel.
Trek
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Trek »

My first day was cool, I logged on and saw 450 people inzone and logged off.
Ennia
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Ennia »

good god they so butchered Freeport :(
I've seen enough so far, maybe will give it another try with a different class/race before the month is gone and after the initial mob moves thru newbie areas
Ennia Morricone
Everfrost
Asheran Mojomaster
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Yeah, I got my character made, but I couldnt get any goddamn UIs to work for some reason...oh well, I guess I'll work on it when I get back to my apartment after the 4th.
Siji
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
XBL Gamertag: mAcK 624
PSN ID: mAcK_624
Wii Friend Code: 7304853446448491

Post by Siji »

Ennia wrote:good god they so butchered Freeport :(
/agree completely.

RIP NFP
Kaldaur
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Kaldaur »

So far it's real fun. Hunting in south ro and north ro is dangerous because there are around 15-20 sand giants running around. Since no one is high enough to kill them yet, they just wander and slay newbies at will.
I'm having a blast, and I have a feeling it will continue.
mezzmor-reactivated
No Stars!

Post by mezzmor-reactivated »

Well, think I am gonna give it a try.