Does anyone still play?

All discussion moved to Video Game General Discussion
Rivera Bladestrike
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Does anyone still play?

Post by Rivera Bladestrike »

I got bored of it about 3 weeks ago and cancelled my account, just wondering if you guys are still kicking ass or bored as well.
My name is (removed to protect dolphinlovers)

Rivera / Shiezer - EQ (Retired)

What I Am Listening To
Zamtuk
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Zamtuk »

no
vn_Tanc
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by vn_Tanc »

Still playing but not every night.

The games just beginning to mature now I think. Fights are getting a lot less zergy. I've had some of the best fights ever in PS within the last week. And I <3 Teh Liberator :)

I'm keeping the AAA subs running though and have even dipped into EQ again a couple of days ago.
A man with a fork
In a world of soup
VariaVespasa
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by VariaVespasa »

I'm playing still. :)
*Hugs*
Varia
Kwonryu DragonFist
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Kwonryu DragonFist »

I'm on Werner and Emerald!
Adelrune Argenti
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by Adelrune Argenti »

I log in from time to time when time permits. I still am on Markov but playing more as Oaken of late.
Adelrune Argenti
Visual Echo
No Stars!

Emerald and Werner are hot

Post by Visual Echo »

I still play every day.

I haven't seen '4 circles' busy on Markhov in a long time, but Werner and Emerald seem to be hot every night. Werner is busy until about 1AM GMT, so I head to Emerald when it gets slow and boring.
Kwonryu DragonFist
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Kwonryu DragonFist »

Whats your name on Werner Echo?
Thanks to Thess
---xx0O0xx---
The best site known to man!
--++http://kwonryu.mybrute.com++--
Visual Echo
No Stars!

Post by Visual Echo »

VisualEcho on every server. I was thinking of starting another char on every server named Fatty2by4 and play maxes only.
kyoukan
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by kyoukan »

I've been playing the last few nights. I guess the population has matured in the sense that the perma newbs know how the game works now. There is less zerging because even the total morons know when they are getting zerged now and they just leave. As a result it's basically impossible to get experience at a decent rate because the entire game is still a massive zerg, only its one-sided. Entire continents get locked in 30 minutes because there's so many people on one side that they just spread to all the bases at once. The opposing team sees how fast they got wiped out at the first zerging and they all leave to go to another continent. There's so many CR5 commanders now that they can easily organize a mass exodus to another continent at any time during the day and zerg that, and then the circle continues.

I haven't even made an entire level between 11 and 12 since I started playing again. It is just a huge game of zerging empty bases.

The developers are still basically non-existant. They made one balance change about 14 days ago to heavy assault that turned the lasher into a weapon that makes the jackhammer look like a pea shooter. There basically hasn't been a single patch before or since that one in like 2 months. Hot spots are still broken from that patch in May and my character's voice set is still one I didn't pick which they broke in that same patch. SOE has virtually no intentions on working on the game again except for some half assed changes they talk about but never do anything about. It's a total wash.