What do you people think about a discord server for Veeshan?

General discussion about other games, links to reviews, demos, etc - let us know about whats up and coming

Moderators: Funkmasterr, noel

Gaklek
Gets Around
Gets Around

What do you people think about a discord server for Veeshan?

Post by Gaklek »

I'm thinking if Pantheon is as good as I want it to be, this server should be it's guild, "Veeshan".

Even people not interested, or non-decided can join general chat and I'll/we'll deal with separation later.

Join https://discord.gg/aP4QnjJ
Aslanna
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Re: What do you people think about a discord server for Vees

Post by Aslanna »

Unfortunately I doubt many Veeshan people will know about this. There's only like 5 people that seem to still visit here. Unless there is a large number of lurkers. Hopefully that is the case!
Have You Hugged An Iksar Today?

--
Gaklek
Gets Around
Gets Around

Post by Gaklek »

Every time I pop on here, I see 25+ people lurking..most of them are guests. There may well be others that lost their password and can't get it reset. Might need to look into making a public thread with info on how to get passwords reset...ie. Sylvus direct contact or something.
Tegellan
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Re: What do you people think about a discord server for Veeshan?

Post by Tegellan »

I joined =)
Fortune favors the brave!
Aslanna
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Aslanna »

Gaklek wrote: July 18, 2019, 8:23 pm Every time I pop on here, I see 25+ people lurking..most of them are guests. There may well be others that lost their password and can't get it reset. Might need to look into making a public thread with info on how to get passwords reset...ie. Sylvus direct contact or something.
I'd love to see more old Veeshan people posting here again.

Py, with the new board upgrade is it easier for older members to get a password reset? I know things were pretty locked down at one point but at this point of time I'd think we could relax things like that.

--
pyrella
>()))>

Post by pyrella »

I didn't see any settings that were preventing (or specifically enabling) password resets. Usually it's attached to email accounts they forgot/don't have access to ;(

I think we had killed new user creation because of the spam bot influx...but supposedly new board version helps prevent that - and people should be able to (re)create accounts if needed.

I'm in this Discord server now - I saw Xanu in there...can try and assist with manual resets, etc.
Pyrella - Illusionist - Leader of Ixtlan on Antonia Bayle

if you were walking around and you came upon a tulip with tits, would you let it be for the rest of the world to enjoy.. or would you pick it and carry it off to a secluded area to motorboat them?
-Cadalano
masteen
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by masteen »

I'm in ur server, stealing ur megahurts.
"There is at least as much need to curb the cruel greed and arrogance of part of the world of capital, to curb the cruel greed and violence of part of the world of labor, as to check a cruel and unhealthy militarism in international relationships." -Theodore Roosevelt
Aslanna
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Aslanna »

Give those back!

--