Steam summer sale is here!

General discussion about other games, links to reviews, demos, etc - let us know about whats up and coming

Moderators: Funkmasterr, noel

Neziroth
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Steam summer sale is here!

Post by Neziroth »

Cry for your wallets.
<a href="http://www.fictionpress.com/~mjlb">See the other side...</a>

Feel free to share your thoughts~
Aslanna
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Re: Steam summer sale is here!

Post by Aslanna »

My wallet is doing fine thus far. I haven't seen anything really worth buying. Most of the stuff has been on sale before and the newer titles aren't really that discounted.

Although I might pick up Gauntlet for $5 but I was really hoping that would come to console some day.
Have You Hugged An Iksar Today?

--
Neziroth
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by Neziroth »

I agree so far, nothing great. Cities Skylines and Sunless Sea are tempting me so far, and like I said in another post - the Vanishing of Ethan Carter is one of my all time favorite games if you like a deeper experience. That's on sale now and worth the $9.99.

The steam sale usually gets better toward the final days, so I'm holding out hope.
<a href="http://www.fictionpress.com/~mjlb">See the other side...</a>

Feel free to share your thoughts~
Boogahz
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: corin12
PSN ID: boog144

Post by Boogahz »

I haven't really seen much, but I am upset at passing a DLC bundle up a day before the sale started. It was on sale for $25 before the sale, and the new "sale" price was around $50 after it started. There have been a couple things that I thought about snagging, but the deals just weren't all that great. The new (?) Steam return policy makes a few deals tempting, but....
Boogahz
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Boogahz »

Aslanna wrote:Although I might pick up Gauntlet for $5 but I was really hoping that would come to console some day.
Just noticed this...if you want a copy of Gauntlet, I've had an extra one in my Steam inventory for a while now. I accidentally bought a 4-pack instead of an individual copy. Could either email it or send directly through Steam.
Aslanna
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Aslanna »

Boogahz wrote:
Aslanna wrote:Although I might pick up Gauntlet for $5 but I was really hoping that would come to console some day.
Just noticed this...if you want a copy of Gauntlet, I've had an extra one in my Steam inventory for a while now. I accidentally bought a 4-pack instead of an individual copy. Could either email it or send directly through Steam.
Oops, forgot about this thread. Thanks for the offer though. I had already purchased it by that time!

What I found more interesting was the Monster clicking game and all the drama that went on around it. I did manage to snag the 100m badge so I don't have to mess with that stuff again but it's a bit funny, but not surprising in this day and age, the lengths some people go through to be jerks to others.

--
Boogahz
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Boogahz »

I hate that type of game. I just moved on and played other crap instead. I know some people kind of went off about it, both for and against.
Aslanna
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Aslanna »

I used a script that clicked for me. I'm fine with that!

--